Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)

Go down 
+7
SeaSeaweedbrain
maddie ☹
Nico
Remplissage
selene
Angel
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) Empty
PostSubject: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:25 pm

.::Choose Your Character::.

Name: Angeles Valentine
Nickname: Angel, Munchkin, Short Stuff, other names that suggest smallness
Age/Birthday: 15, March 9th
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: "Yeah, Mom came to me in the form of an owl. Fitting but weird."
Mortal Family: Jonas Valentine – Her beloved father. A professor at a university, he is rather intelligent and encourages her and her twin brother to seek out knowledge. Recently he’s been rather busy with several different events occurring. He has never mention Angel and Bane’s mother.
Years in Camp: “But I just came here!”
Brief History: Angeles has had a rather normal life. A single father who cared about her, an annoying twin brother, and a normal two-family house. A totally and completely normal life spent in a place known as Long Island. She was born less than a minute after her brother, but he had always bragged about being the oldest. They grew up together and it seemed like Bane was the gifted one too. He was good at sports and a rather popular guy. Most people just knew Angel as the cute twin sister. Because of this, she spent most of her life unnoticed by people. She has dealt with this for a long time. Both twins have dyslexia, but Angel has learned how to deal with it better than Bane has. Besides that, nothing of significance really happened. That is until she saw something freaky come after her. In a panic, she ran away from the monster and kept mindlessly running until she unknowingly reached Camp Half Blood. That is where the story begins…
Physical Appearance: Angel is a small girl who stands at 5’0’’. She is notably short and is also skinny. Due to this, she’s often thought to be younger than she really is. She is also mistaken for a boy at times due to her rather short blond hair that sits just above the jawline and her boyish clothes. Both scenarios annoy her. She has rather pale skin and bright blue eyes. Her limbs and whatnot are skinny and she has barely any breasts. Her clothes only enhance that. Everything she wears is larger than her small frame. The sleeves of her sweatshirts hide her arms completely. Her jeans and shorts are often baggy. Her t-shirts fit rather loosely. Rarely does Angel wear a skirt or dress, but if she did they probably wouldn’t be extremely tight.
Personality: A rather quiet individual, Angel lacks a loud voice and isn’t at all demanding. She is on the shy side. When she gets to know someone, she’s more talkative but still isn’t one of those folks who talk a lot. She’s more of a listener. Kind, she likes to help people if she can. She has an interest in learning new skills and talents. She has a little notebook with her and a pen attached where she writes down new information. During moments where she has somehow discovered something new, she whips the notebook and pen out and writes it down so she doesn’t forget it. Despite being smart and having a talent at certain things like singing and archery, she has low self-esteem issues. She’s rather convinced that her brother is perfect and is better than her.
Fatal Flaw: She doesn’t see the good within herself and often doubts her abilities.
Pets: “I wish I had one…”
Talents: She is a good singer and is good at archery.
Weapons: She was given a bronze bow by Cal Delear. It has a poison vial in the middle which she can dip her arrow in.
Year-Round or Summer: “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” (Probably year-round but she has no clue yet.)
Other: She’s really into detective stories and longs to someday solve cases herself. Color code is Violet.

In-Game Data Acquired. Processing...

Relationship Status: Taken
Friends: Hunter Blake (Possible Friend), Katro Ville (New Friend), Cal Delear (Acquaintance)
Crush: Reji Paylor (Is currently dating)
Enemies: Poison Ivy

Number of threads participated in: 9
Monsters?! Angeles Enters Camp Half Blood!
Unfamiliar Locations! Things Get Heated in Treetop Village!
Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)
When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]
The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)
Life is hard (private)
FOURTH BATTLE -The Long Awaited (Event)
[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos
Who Should I vote For... (OPEN)

Name: Bane Valentine
Nickname: Bane, Tough Guy, Brother
Age/Birthday: 15, March 9th
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: “Well, since Dad told me, I guess yeah?”
Mortal Family: Jonas Valentine – His beloved father. A professor at a university, he is rather intelligent and encourages him and his twin sister to seek out knowledge. Recently he’s been rather busy with several different events occurring. He has never mention Angel and Bane’s mother until now. He only told Bane because he fears for Angel’s safety.
Years in Camp: “Dude, I was never here.”
Brief History: Bane is the older twin. He’s always been the athlete in the family. He grew up with his father Jonas and his twin sister Angeles in Long Island. He has had a normal life just like Angel. No monsters have disturbed the family. Bane has always been known as the most popular guy in school and everybody wants to be friends with him. As he got older, girls started chasing him, hoping to land a date with the hot football player. As he grew bigger than Angel, he started picking fun at his twin sister, much to her dismay. He of course meant no harm, only brotherly love expressed in a normal but weird fashion. But now Angel has disappeared. No one has seen the short girl. Out of worry, his father asked him to find her. Before Bane left, his dad told him all about his mom. Apparently his mom was Athena and was this beautiful Greek goddess of knowledge or whatever. They did the bowchickawowwow while they were together and out came Bane and Angel. That’s how Bane interpreted what his father Jonas said anyway. Due to this, they were like targets to scary monsters or whatever. Angel might’ve been attacked by one of them. So with his all-mighty metal baseball bat, Bane left to search for his sister, not knowing what was ahead of him…
Physical Appearance: Bane is a towering monster compared to Angel. He stand at 6’0’’ and has well-toned out muscles and the built of an athlete. His skin is slightly darker than his sister’s and his blond hair reaches past the jawline. His shiny blue eyes are one of his most beautiful physical qualities. Everything about his body screams football player. He even has a 6-pack from all the exercise and sports he does. He often wears tight fitting, short sleeved t-shirts to show off his strong arms and muscular upper body. Usually he has on a pair of jeans, cargos, or sweatpants with some sneakers. Thanks to all this, he actually looks older than his real age.
Personality: Bane is popular, sexy, strong, and he knows it. Overly confident, he brags often about himself and his feats. He holds himself in high regard and does a lot of work in order to keep his body in top shape. He’s a sports fanatic and is determined to win in whatever he’s in. Due to his immaturity, he likes to tease his sister about his size. However, this is just a loving gesture of his. He honestly is just being brotherly and stuff. Not like he really wants to hurt his sibling. He also tends to perform that same kind of behavior to others he cares about. He just hasn’t learned how to bluntly state his feelings. He eats more than a horse during meals and has a tendency to flirt and show off in front of girls.
Fatal Flaw: In contradiction to Angel, Bane is too overconfident for his own good and overestimates his abilities.
Pets: “You know what would be awesome? A dog. Some cool looking dog. But NOOO, Dad says no way we’re getting a pet.” (Bane proceeds to grumble.)
Talents: Great physical strength for an athlete. That’s pretty much his main talent.
Weapons: His fists and a metal baseball bat.
Year-Round or Summer: “Huh? Dude, I’m just looking for my sister.” (Undecided)
Other: If you see Bane doing karaoke, run far away. Color code is #003399.

Friends: Reji Paylor ("You did a good thing for baby sis. I was wrong.")
Crush: Poison Ivy ("HEY SEXY LADY~") Aria Alcove (Is currently dating)
Enemies: N/A

Number of threads participated in: 13
The martyr in the city
Back home...
Poisonous Vines! The Idiot goes to Treetop Village! (Mommy)
Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)
When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]
DUDE! FLYING HORSES! [Open; Come on in Mayax!]
The Idiot Returns! [Soren/Kay]
The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)
One Day (Private to BrightSkys)
My date with the not-so-idiot (BrightSkies)
Advice to my girlfriend's brother, yup, just that awkward....(Rhymer)

Name: Narcissa Darkheart
Age/Birthday: 17, May 3rd
God Parent: Ares
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Lucielle Darkheart – Mortal female who was the mother of Narcissa. Died at the hands of a manticore.
Years in Camp: 4
Brief History: Narcissa had a rather normal life for a while. She was taken care of by a single mother. That mother’s name was Lucielle. She was a beautiful woman with dark hair. She was the envy of other mothers and the object of admiration of men. People wondered who in the world would leave such a woman by herself with a kid. Truth was she had been together with Ares for a time. Of course she couldn’t say that, so she kept the truth to herself. Not even her daughter knew. Narcissa never bothered asking. She was happy with the way life was then and there. Years would go by without an incident happening. However something terrible would occur when Narcissa was 13.

The family of two was visiting Long Island when a violent monster known as a manticore attacked them. Lucielle knew why it was attacking and tried to protect her 13-year-old daughter. She died tragically at the hands of the beast. As Narcissa cried and waited for her death to come, the beast was suddenly struck down. A guy not much older than her appeared. He was a camper at Camp Half Blood. He apologized for not coming sooner and then guided her to camp. Narcissa had blamed her mom’s death all on herself and began training day in and day out to become stronger.

She continues on her quest for strength today. Unfortunately her attitude has taken a turn for the worse after years of being hard on herself physically and mentally. A nicer girl before, she’s now a total B-I-T-C-H.
Physical Appearance: Narcissa may not be friendly, but she is beautiful. She has a curvy body and slightly tanned skin. Her breasts are of a decent size and she has large hips. Her training has caused her body to become toned out and muscular, yet she has retained womanly curves. Her hair is long and reaches all the way down her back. It is jet black in color. Her eyes are a burning reddish brown. Staring at them makes one feel like they’re melting before her. She stands at 5’9’’ and has a small waist. She’s usually wearing some form of armor around camp, usually of a red, black, and gold color scheme. When outside camp and occasionally inside camp too, she wears bootcut jeans and tank tops when it’s warmer, jackets, sweaters, and regular pants when it’s colder. Sometimes she may just get lazy and throw on a sweatsuit and a t-shirt. She absolutely refuses to wear dresses unless it is a special occasion where she must dress up.
Personality: Outwardly, Narcissa is an absolute jerk. She’s rude and nasty to people. Her words are often dripping with sarcasm and she has no problem bluntly insulting someone. She pretty much treats everyone like dirt all the time. The only people she doesn’t act so harshly towards are her half-brothers and half-sisters and Hephaestus kids (Mostly because the camper from the history was one of them). In all honesty though, she has a soft side. That soft side’s just hidden by her nasty attitude. She enjoys singing (But will NEVER sing in public EVER), sunsets, and (Not so friendly) messing with the Athena and Aphrodite kids. The former only due to sibling rivalry stuff, the latter due to their extremely disgusting girlyness. If someone manages to see beyond the mean her, congratulations, you just earned a loyal and caring friend.
Fatal Flaw: She’s letting her idea of strength delude her and poison her into a mean person.
Pets: A vicious Rottweiler known as Jax. Nice to Narcissa, mean to everyone else.
Talents: Sword fighting, singing, sarcasm.
Weapons: A golden short sword she always carries on her.
Year-Round or Summer: “Year round, you idiot.”
Other: “Touch my stuff and Jax will rip your hand off.” Color code is Red.

Friends: Quinnly Dantel (Trustworthy Friend)
Crush: Quinnly Dantel ("OKAY OKAY HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!")
Enemies: Delilah Deville ("Miss Little Pretty Princess herself.")

Number of threads participated in: 8
No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)
First Date in the City(Rhymer)
WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]
New Comer- James Mathews(Anyone can join in!)
GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [OPEN]
Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)

Name: Hakuro Delano
Nickname: Haku is one, but he’s most commonly known as Dell
Age/Birthday: 20, December 25
God Parent: Dionysus
Mortal Family: Harold Delano: He’s Dell’s adoptive father. He was a rather quiet and reserved man. He loved his wife very much. Unfortunately an accident caused him to be paralyzed from waist down. He’s now a bitter old man attitude wise.
Mikato Delano: A beautiful woman of Japanese origin. She’s Dell’s adoptive mother. She used to be nice and talkative before the accident. Now her social life has been destroyed trying to take care of her husband and Dell. She’s become bitter as well.
Years in Camp: 6
Brief History: Dell was abandoned by his mother years ago at an orphanage. He had no idea who his father was and knew only little about his mother. He would grow up in this orphanage and then later get adopted at the age of 6. His parents, the Delanos, were very nice and took care of him. Unfortunately he had a personality disorder where he had an extremely depressed version of himself and would often have issues trying to combat his desire to commit suicide. His parents tried to help out as best as they could and took him into therapy and whatnot to fix that. But then his adoptive father got into a car accident that caused him to become paralyzed from the waist down. He had to receive assistance from his wife and as a result they became bitter and the help lessen. At 13 Dell ran away and attempted to commit suicide, only to be stopped by some guy he knew from school. However, this guy was not a goodie two shoes type and had helped to introduce Dell to alcohol. Dell began drinking and then acquired an addiction to the stuff. He believed that that was what kept his depression at bay.

At 14 Dell was drunk when some monster came to attack him. He was shortly rescued by the same guy. Turns out that guy was a satyr from some place called Camp Half Blood. Once he sobered up a bit, the two went there and Dell would take residence within the camp. When arriving at the office of Mr. D, Mr. D introduced himself and then revealed that he was Dell’s father. This enabled Dell to stay in his cabin which resembled a villa. Now Dell is 20 and he still has a drinking problem.
Physical Appearance: Dell at first glance isn’t exactly good looking. He stands at 6’2’’ and is rather skinny. His hair is a silvery gray and is slightly past his shoulders, usually put up in a ponytail. His skin is rather pale and it makes him almost look like a ghost. His eyes are supposed to be brown but they often look blood red due to his many all-nighters. He has bags under his eyes that are also a result from all the all-nighters he does. He’s often dressed in rather casual yet somewhat dressy clothes such as khakis and a dress shirt or something similar to that nature along with shoes. He looks like he just came home from the bar after work or something most of the time. Though his clothes may be somewhat fancy, they’re often worn sloppily or appear dull.
Personality: His personality differs depending on if he’s drunk or not. It also depends on his disorder. On one hand, he can be cheerful and he’ll want to party like crazy. He’s a fun kind of drunk and is rather hyperactive. He is a bit of a daredevil and is willing to do crazy things. He unfortunately has no sense or desire to keep himself safe and often gets into trouble because of this. On the other hand, he can be extremely depressed and miserable. He’ll talk in a slow and sad manner. Dell will drag his feet when doing anything and often make crude jokes about suicide. Whereas before he would be raring for a fight, under depression he won’t even want to get out of bed. This often shocks people who see both sides of him.
Fatal Flaw: Dell is dependent on alcohol and has no real sense of control over his rapid mood changes, endangering his emotional, sometimes the physical health of himself and other people.
Pets: A silver and red Pegasus known as Javier.
Talents: He is rather good at fencing and has great flexibility. When he wants to he can run rather fast.
Weapons: A long and rather skinny sword that is sharp but thin.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round
Other: If you see him doing something of a completely random or weird nature, ignore him. Color code is #9900FF.

Friends: Anna Lydia Zee, Rosaline Ward
Crush: Eliza Laguna (Is currently dating)

Number of threads participated in: 11
Woah that's a big snake! Enter Kale!
Bored to Death -Private-
Where am I? [P R I V A T E]
[Private] Of All Places...
GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [OPEN]
My Final Hangover [Private;Roo]
Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]
Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]
As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]

Name: Delilah Deville
Age/Birthday: 17, February 14
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Family: Harold Deville: A very rich businessman that works on Wall Street. Spoils his daughter to death, giving her large sums of money and clothes and whatever else she may desire. He owns a large estate and several vacation homes that he and his daughter can go to at any time.
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Delilah was born to Harold and the Goddess of Love Aphrodite on Valentine’s Day. From day one her father had her under the care of a nanny and a number of maids. They were ordered to do whatever the girl wanted. Due to this, she developed a spoiled princess attitude. She was convinced everyone was there to do her bidding. She always wanted something, especially the newest fashions. And she was given everything she wanted. She went to school in a limo with bodyguards to escort her to places. She formed her own crowd of brainless, flirty, fashionable snobs like herself. Then on her 14th birthday her party got ruined by monsters. She didn’t get hurt, but she went on a huge tantrum about it and demanded her father to explain. That was when she saw her mother for the first time. So this spoiled brat was a demigod. That just managed to boost the girl’s ego even more. She was sent off to Camp Half Blood so she would be better protected from monsters. Unfortunately for the campers, they would then be subjected to a new and rather bossy Aphrodite girl showing up.
Physical Appearance: One may want to scream at Delilah to eat something because of her frame. She appears rather skinny, almost anorexic looking. She has very slight curves on her body. Her hair is golden blond and stylized in many ways. Naturally it’s thick and wavy and it reaches halfway down her back. She has emerald green eyes that are almond shaped and shiny. Her face always is covered in makeup. She always has lipstick and mascara on with some eye shadow and blush. Her clothes often have ruffles or ribbons or silk on them. They’re often rather girly colors like pink. She normally wears bright pastels and whatnot. And you can bet it’s in style (For the annoyingly rich people that is). She must ALWAYS wear what’s in style.
Personality: Delilah is a nasty little brat. She is very vain and self-centric. She cares only about herself and her looks. She is convinced that she is the fashionista to go to, so when she sees a girl she feels is poorly dressed or not taking good care of themselves, she jumps in with her own advice on how to look good. When it comes to males, the good-looking ones she flirts with, the not-so-good-looking she ignores. She’s not a fan of little kids, but she acts all cutesy towards them, enough to make them want to barf. She has a short temper. If something doesn’t go her way, she’ll break into a tantrum.
Fatal Flaw: Her terrible ego is her fatal flaw. She cares only about herself and thinks that she’s perfect.
Pets: A Chihuahua named Precious and a Pegasus named Princess. Precious is small and brown and dressed up in various outfits. Princess has a pink body with white spots and white hair. Princess is often groomed to perfection.
Talents: Charmspeak, boyfriend stealing, fashion advice, piano playing.
Weapons: Pretty silver earring that transforms into a naginata. The naginata is a long spear kind of weapon and has a pretty hot pink long handle with a sharp, curvy silver blade at the end.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round, but often takes exotic trips outside Camp Half Blood because she can.
Other: When she’s not stealing girls’ boyfriends, she is matchmaking people together. Color code is #FF33CC

Relationship Status: Single
Friends: N/A
Crush: N/A
Enemies: Narcissa Darkheart ("That no good, fighting-obsessed trick!")

Number of threads participated in: 4
Yeah....ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ]
I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)

Name: Jennifer Toverkunst
Nickname: Jinx
Age/Birthday: 15, October 31
God Parent: Hecate
Mortal Family: Jack Toverkunst: A Dutch man who is of the middle class. He is also Catholic and is against witchcraft thanks to his new wife.
Elizabeth Toverkunst: A Catholic woman. She is devout to her religion and because of this rejects her stepdaughter and resents her.
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Jack and Hecate for some time used to be together. They were a married couple and then Hecate got pregnant. Of course she was under the guise of a mortal woman and the moment Jennifer was born the goddess of magic faked her death. Jack became devastated and would be a single father for a while until he found Elizabeth. Jennifer had just a father until she was 7 years old. The couple got married when she was around 8 years old. Elizabeth managed to convert her father into becoming Catholic and tried to enforce the same religion upon Jennifer. However Jennifer was a rebellious little girl but not just for the sake of being rebellious.

Jennifer could perform magic. Catholics DESPISED witchcraft with a passion. So to see Jennifer do things such as manipulate fire or recite spells greatly angered her stepmom. Elizabeth attempted to ban it from the household but failed. The girl had difficulty controlling her own powers and did not want them to be snuffed out by her stepmother so she continue working at them in secret and tried to control them. She would succeed after years of practice and was able to control her ability over elemental magic. Then when she became a preteen she became a follower of Wicca just to piss her stepmom off. She started using down-to-earth magic and made potions and mixtures according to Wicca.

Jennifer also had to deal with bullying and teasing. None of the kids understood her. She was acknowledged as a freak. No one wanted to hang out with her or be with her. At first this upsetted the girl. After all, what did she do to deserve such a fate? Soon however she learned to stand up for herself and embrace her weirdness. She used magic in the form of pranks upon her bullies. She wore weird outrageous clothing. She even gave herself a nickname everyone would know her by. That nickname was Jinx. She was called Jinx after people saw mysterious things happen to people who bullied or made Jennifer upset. They insisted that she was bad luck and people stayed away from her.

She had a few close encounters with monsters, but the ultimate one came when she was 14 years old. It was Halloween and she had successfully pulled off a prank against some people who bullied her using magic. She was rolling around on the ground laughing when suddenly she heard a roar. She turned around to see a giant snake. It hissed as her. In terror she ran away deep into the woods. This was how she accidentally discovered Camp Half Blood. She found her place there and when she first entered camp she was given a sign that showed she was claimed by Hecate. She fit in with the rest of her cabin mates and then decided to stay there year round. No one liked her in the outside world anyway, so she just packed her stuff and went to stay at Camp Half Blood.
Physical Appearance: Jinx is tall and lanky. She has some curves and breasts that are of average size but doesn’t have the smoking hot hourglass body or anything like that. She has tanned skin that is slightly lighter than a caramel brown. Her hair is long and comes all the way down her back. It is black in color but has a purple tint to it. Her eyes are hazel but whenever she is angry they seem to flash a deep purple. Her hazel eyes change colors depending on her mood. Her earlobes are detached and have piercings on them. There is also piercings along the top of her ear. There are 3 holes in each ear. Her eyelashes are black and look like she dabbed on lots of mascara, but she doesn’t actually wear makeup besides lipstick. Her lipstick color is usually a deep rich purple. There’s a black beauty mark right above the right side of her lip and it is very small. It only seems to enhance her facial features.

She wears clothes of a gothic nature that seem to scream “I’M A TEENAGE WITCH!” Her wardrobe is filled with blacks and purples. Her material of choice is tight leather or fishnet. Her socks are mostly over the knee or at least take up half her calf and they all have horizontal stripes. She must always, ALWAYS wear her witch hat. It’s the traditional pointy huge hat witches have worn in older stories and myths. She is into skirts and dresses but they are all tight fitting and Goth themed. Lastly she is often romping about in combat boots or pointy shoes.
Personality: Jinx is what many people call odd. She is into witchcraft and is always either whipping up a concoction or practicing her control over water. However she is not unfriendly or mean. She’s quite the opposite of that. She is rather nice to people when they approach her nicely. She is friendly towards others and is willing to lend a helping hand at times. She has issues with being stubborn and can’t seem to change her mind on something when she decides on it, making her rather rigid decision-making wise. At least she’s kind enough to agree to disagree, but she isn’t one to compromise. She is very much a cat person and believes in equivalent exchange. Give something good, get something good. Give something bad…well, you don’t want to give her anything bad. Otherwise you may be “jinxed”.
Fatal Flaw: Her stubbornness is her main fatal flaw. She is incapable of giving up on anything and will continue on to the death if that must be. Once she has her eyes set on something no matter how destructive it is there’s no backing down.
Pets: 2 cats and a Pegasus. The two cats’ names are Maka and Kid. Maka is a white cat, Kid is a black cat. They look exactly the same besides the differences in fur color. The Pegasus is named Blackstar. He is black and white with light blue hair.
Talents: She has the power of mystiokinesis. It is to the extent of where she has some control of the four elements fire, water, air, and earth. She has great control over fire, pretty good control of earth, so-so control of air, and rather bleh control of water. She can also play piano and make her own medicines and potions. (I wouldn’t volunteer to be a test subject if I were you though.)
Weapons: A wand that looks like it was ripped straight from Harry Potter. “Rowan, 9 3/4 inches, unyielding, with a core of Fwopper Feather and Hippogriff Feather” is exactly what she will tell you if you ask. Of course this is not Harry Potter so it’s probably not true, BUT SHE’LL TELL YOU THAT ANY WAY.
Other: She is obsessed with symmetry. That is why her favorite number is 8. No matter how you cut it, it’s symmetrical. Color code is #669900.

Crush: Levi Harper (Is currently dating)

Number of threads participated in: 5
The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy)
Bored wanderings{Open and feel free to join in}
Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip]

Name: Emily Julle
Age/Birthday: 17, October 2
God Parent: Erato
Mortal Family: Jason Julle: A single father with just one child. He’s often too busy working to concern himself about his daughter.
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: Emily was born to Erato and Jason. Jason was a would-be writer who aspired to be a famous author. Unfortunately that failed after his wife disappeared completely. He was forced to get multiple jobs and work in order to support his little girl. Emily mostly grew up alone with very little parental supervision. Feeling lonely and heartbroken, she chose to start reading. She indulged herself in works of literature and let herself be carried away in the many fantasy worlds from each novel. Then one day at school by accident she had checked out a manga instead of the love novel she wanted. Confused at first, she soon learned how to properly read a manga and then enjoyed it. It was Fruit Baskets and it was about a girl who was extremely nice to everyone she met. She would continue reading the volumes of Fruit Baskets then move on to different shojo (A genre meant for female audiences) manga. She was obsessed with manga. Her obsession went to the extent where she went onto the internet looking for them. She was a yaoi (Guy on Guy) fangirl, but the characters she liked the most were furries. She had a love for animals ever since she was little. Seeing these part-animal, part-human creatures made her extremely happy. She became a furry lover and wrote lots and lots of fanfiction. She was officially a weeaboo. Little did she know that she was also a demigod. One day while running home with the latest manga that she acquired from the bookstore, she noticed a strange figure run into the woods. Curious, she ran into the woods following it. That was what led her to Camp Half Blood. This is where her story begins.
Physical Appearance: Emily is African-American. Thanks to this her skin is a caramel color. She has dark brown eyes that are slightly slanted for whatever reason. Her hair is of an extremely dark brown and goes a few inches down her back. She usually has it pulled up in a ponytail. She stands at 5’9’’ and is rather skinny in most departments. Her breasts and butt are both large, so as a result of her skinniness they look even more highly exaggerated. She has rather broad shoulders and seems to have a rather fit body even though she usually doesn’t exercise much. Her usual outfits are of a tomboyish nature and range from graphic tees to jeans to sweatsuits. Most of her shoes are sneakers.
Personality: Emily is extremely bubbly and excited. She is bouncy and jumpy and often when she talks moves her hands along with her speech. She has the tendency to go over the top at times. She’s not one to get angry often, but pissing her off results in terrible results. The most important thing is that she LOVES LOVES LOVES furries. She is obsessed with furries. Give her any kind of plushie of a furry and she’ll cuddle it to death. If she actually MEETS a furry….well, they have themselves a new stalker. She is also an animal lover and enjoys playing with animals and taking care of them. It should be of no surprise to find her playing around with a fox or dog. She is also a manga lover and fanfiction writer. She usually writes romantic fanfics. Sometimes they’re yaoi, but not necessarily all of them are.
Fatal Flaw: furry obsession She is extremely reckless and tends to do stuff before thinking, resulting in several disasters.
Pets: None
Talents: Fanfiction writing, love poem writing, speed reading, making many references to things usually no one knows
Weapons: Her fangirlism.
Other: If she sees a pairing, WATCH OUT FOR FANFICS. Color code is #FF3300.

Relationship Status: Deeply Crushing On Someone
Crush: Skylarr Ethelwolf ("EEEEEKKKK SEXY WOLF GUY FURRY OF MY DREAMS AAAAHHH!!~~~")

Number of threads participated in: 1
I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)

Last edited by Rhyme on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 am; edited 63 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Angel is Accepted.
Aha...irony. xD
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Hahahahaha. xD
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Lol :D
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:58 am

Nice character. Perhaps we should roleplay sometime...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:57 pm

She should RP with the Aphrodite Cabin Leader.

Also: AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. *Laughs with a serious face.*
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Yeah, she should. Man, who ever created the Aphrodite Cabin Leader is one BAMF.

OH WHY THANK YOU, SELF.

Angel, yer funny xD

Last edited by Music on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Moo's talking to herself again . . . GAH SHA BLA! RUN AWAY!

Anyway, tee hee hee again and nice work on making a good first character!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Bamfilicious. xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Hey, hey Floof.

YOU'RE BAMFILICIOUS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:32 am

LOL. So an OOC Angel and an IC Angel. GG. You and I are meeting....*Runs from ebil monster*
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:27 am

Cool character. We should rp sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:15 pm

New character unlocked! "Bane Valentine" is now available in Character Selection!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:36 pm

-He's really good! Nice work!-
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Accepted.

Somehow it isn't as fun. xD
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:55 am

New character unlocked! "Narcissa Darkheart" is now available in Character Selection!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:58 am

Nice character! Narcissa is accepted! Try to avoid curse words though, please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:16 am

Yeah, I tend to curse a lot unfortunately. I spent my childhood with potty mouth relatives that made fun of me. Sorry about that. Thank you staff members for approving my characters! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:33 pm

New character unlocked! "Hakuro Delano" is now available in Character Selection!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:06 am

Maybe make him 19? 20 seems kind of old. I don't know, though.

Anyway, he's great, so:

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:20 am

Bane and Misael could be friends... same god-parent and close to the same age.

Same with Markus and Hakuro... they're both older, so they'd probably know each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:03 pm

New character unlocked! "Delilah Deville" is now available in Character Selection!
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Nice job Rhyme, good char!

*Thumbs up*

We both know what your next charrie will be though

*winks*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Yes, we both know. <.< NOW HURRY UP! :3
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:27 pm

A crofts, as long as there are limits to the charmspeak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)   Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Selection (Rhyme-Chan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: