Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The martyr in the city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

The martyr in the city  Empty
PostSubject: The martyr in the city    The martyr in the city  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:32 pm

cedric walton
the miracle worker

Cedric walked through the canyon of buildings, occasionally passing through the shadows of steel giants. His minor trek was casual, and the small grin on his face implied that he was quite enjoying himself. Pulling the gray messenger bag farther onto his shoulder, he brushed a strand of hair from his face. From his pocket he removed a candy bar; it was simply a generic snack he obtained from a machine, and nothing more. Removing the metallic-looking wrapper from the block of chocolate, he tossed it into a nearby trash bin. After a few more minutes, it was all but gone. The next ten minutes only led him to different store windows where he could gaze at the items inside before remembering that he had no money on him. As he turned away from a rather expensive looking display, he spotted someone jogging. Instantly he remembered camp from the orange shirt the exerciser wore. Alas, the jogger was no more then a man in an orange tee-shirt.

"Only a few more weeks until camp..." The words were nothing more then a befuddled whisper, but a few people did glance in his direction. Snapping back into reality, he hurried along, and pushed past a few civilians. "Excuse me...oh, sorry sir, oh, er-" He was cut off as people began building up, and began pushing him around. Soon he lost his balance, and tumbled to the ground. He landed on top of the messenger back with a slight crack sound. Cursing, he hurried to open the bag, and frowned as only broken pieces of hardware and keyboard buttons fell out. "My laptop..."

Shoveling the remains back into the back, he made haste to stand and get away from the crowd of people. Taking a back alley detour, he managed to pass a few streets before his luck crashed once more. Up ahead, he spotted the housing management agent that had tried to evict him and his mother from their newly-bought apartment. Apparently there had been a few missed payments, blah blah blah. Whatever had happened, he was sure to recognize Cedric.

Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

The martyr in the city  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The martyr in the city    The martyr in the city  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:47 pm

"DAMNIT ANGEL WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I didn't mean to shout that out in front of thousands of people walking around. None of them probably knew who my sis was. I was just so damn frustrated and crap. Why she have to go and get lost? Why did she have to run off? Dangit, I should've been with her! But of course I'm not. I never hang out with Angel. I have like loads of friends that want me to go everywhere with them. Plenty of chicks to catch. But enough of that, I had to find my sister. I awkwardly walked away. I noticed some people were staring at me. Whatever. I didn't see the munchkin anywhere. Dad was talking about some monsters or something taking her. Where in the world would I find monsters? Brooklyn? I sighed and removed myself from the crowd. I leaned up against the alleyway wall ignoring all the people around me. "Sis, got Dad freaking worrying about you..."
Back to top Go down

The martyr in the city
Page 1 of 1