Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] Empty
PostSubject: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 am

I arrived in front of the Hermes cabin wearing a pair of slacks and a silky dress shirt. For once my hair was out. The silvery white hair shined in the night. I held a red rose within my hand. In my pocket were the keys to my car which was waiting just outside camp and my wallet. I had on a pair of dress shoes. I walked up to the door and knocked. I waited patiently for my date. I couldn't help but find myself hooked up with Eli, a lovely female with a terrible past. Something about her attracted me. I felt a little weird with my hair out. I never usually had it out like this. Usually it was kept up in a messy ponytail. I found myself moving one strand away from my face. I couldn't wait until Eli came out. I wondered what she chose to wear.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:22 pm

I was nervously waiting for Dell. I was wearing my curly red hair up in a spanish-style bun which Mini had helped me with earlier. I wore a black t-shirt with the canji for love written in red on the front, and a some riped skinnies. I laced up my bright red converse and then quickly walked over to the door. I opened it and smiled seeing Del." Hi." I said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 pm

My red eyes took a good look at my date. Despite the fact that she was in no way dressed up, she looked gorgeous. I couldn't help but continue glancing at her. "Lovely. Excuse my apparel, I just for some reason dress like this all the time. So consider it my casual attire." I gave her a shy grin before handing her the red rose. "I thought you would like it. It's rather beautiful, just like you." My cheeks blushed a bright red. Did I really just say that?! My hand nervously tugged a bit on my silver hair. "Now come with me Eli, your ride awaits outside the gates." I offered to hold hands with her. My silver Honda Civic was waiting just outside the camp grounds. I hope she liked the car. Well no, I was moreso hoping she would enjoy our date more. I chose to do whatever she desired to do in the city for the night. I thought it would be better than trying to come up with something on my own to do. Our date had officially began.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:39 pm

I blushed a red the same color as the rose."Thanks."I slipped it into the side of my bun making it look like it really was spanish.I grinned and held his hand. "You look good with your hair down."I said as we headed for his ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:59 pm

I noticed the placement of the rose. It made her look even more beautiful than she was. My hand held hers. Instinctively my fingers interlocked between hers as we continued on through the camp. I noticed people looking and whispering at the two of us. The rumored pedophile was going out with the ex-assassin. What an interesting couple we made. The wind gently made my hair blow in one direction. "You think so? Hm, then maybe I should have my hair out more." I couldn't help but feel less restricted thanks to the fact that my hair was not pulled into a tight ponytail like it usually was. It felt...free. We arrived in front of my car. It appeared to be brand new and untouched. Really I had the car for a good amount of time but I just took proper care of it. I unlocked the doors and went over to the passenger's side to help Eli into the car and then like a gentleman I closed the door. I went and sat over in the driver's side. "So, where in the city do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:03 pm

I smiled slightly."Um...I wanna go to chinatown.I heard it was a fun place."I said, looking at him. He really was handsome. I felt kinda..normal in retrospect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:19 pm

My head nodded in response. "Chinatown huh? Interesting choice." I then placed the key in the ignition and off we went. I was a reasonable driver when not drunk off my butt. I drove at a good speed and didn't make any risky turns. I was entirely different when drunk, but I didn't have to worry about that since I hadn't laid a finger on a bottle of alcohol since rehab. We were on our way out to Chinatown. I entered the city without any trouble. Now the problem was getting through the traffic. I had my ways around it though. I realized that when left waiting for too long I could possibly be a very cranky guy. I was hoping not to show that side to Eli. It just didn't wasn't proper to see a guy cursing every other word while on a date. Speaking of cursing guys, there were two bumbling arguing idiots that stopped their cars to yell at each other. Annoyed, I honk the horn. "Hey, you're blocking up the street!" Then I realized they were Asian. Oh just freaking brilliant.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:51 am

I chuckled darkly."Wait here a sec."I said already halfway out of my seat. I walked over to both of them grinned darkly as my eyes turned red.Both of the men looked at me shocked."Move. Before I make you move." I said my voice low and threatning. They both gasped as my curse mark expandedand some of the Omegas were visible. They both scrambled back to their cars and drove of pretty fast. I took a deep breath and my eyes slowly turned back to their origional hazel color. I got back in the car blushing slightly. I hoped Del handt looked to carefully at the little dispute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:29 am

I noticed the tone of the laugh and immediately I felt nervous. That was NOT a good sign. I watched as Eli went over to the both of the guys. I waited patiently for her as I watched what was going on. She didn't seem to say much but I did notice a little something on her arm. What was that thing? "What in the world..." I suddenly had the feeling there was more to the story than she gave me. The guys ran off in fright, quickly hopping into their cars and driving away. As Eliza came back in I mumbled "Well they understood that." Now we could continue our journey. I began driving normally. There were thoughts inside my mind as I was driving. I was wondering if I should question her on what just happened out there. I decided against it though. It would be wrong to do that to her. She was a nice girl. Why should I care if she has some crazy powers? Heck, those crazy powers would help if we ran into more idiots! "Well, considering the fact that there's weird symbols everywhere, I think we are in Chinatown."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:34 am

I smiled."I can kinda read most of em.I took chinese as an elective in the Tr-..private school."I said stairing out the windows.I looked over to Del and smiled. I was kinda glad he hadnt questioned what happened earlier."So what do ya wanna do?"I asked him, grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:00 pm

She could read Chinese? Sheesh, she was making ME feel stupid! "That must've been some private school." I never heard of a private school that taught kids how to read Chinese. Usually that was only for the higher levels of education such as college. She then asked what did I want to do. I smiled, looking at her while still paying attention to the road. "Your wish is my command, my lady." The tone was of a more regal and humble servant. The voice change I did made me burst out laughing at how silly I sounded. Rich people were funny. "But in all seriousness, I'm doing whatever you want to do. Tonight I am here to make the beautiful Eliza happy." I waited for her next words.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 pm

"Yeah...a private school."I said, clenching my fist. I sighed and looked at him.I smiled and kissed him on the cheek."How bout we get something to eat?"I said blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:19 pm

So she wanted to get something to eat? Cool with me. I stopped at a nice Chinese restaurant and parked the car. Once the car was parked, I went over to the other side and opened the door for Eli. The restaurant was nice but not formal so it was okay for us to come in with the clothes we had on. I had all my stuff with me and I made sure to lock the car and put the alarm on. I let Eli go in first before following her inside. It was fairly crowded inside. It didn't take long for us to grab a table though. I sat down across from Eli. I went and flashed her a smile. "I know we just met, but I seriously love you Eli." I hadn't a clue what made me say that but I didn't care because it was true. My cheeks turned a slight pink.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 pm

I blushed a bright red when he said he loved me."I love you too." I said smiling gently. Wow...that was such a beutiful fact.A waitress came over and asked what we wanted to drink."Um..coke."I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:36 pm

She was just so cute when she blushed like that! I was assuming it was because she wasn't used to such words. I didn't blame her. I wasn't quite used to this business either. As I stared into her eyes the waitress came over asking if we wanted something to drink. I didn't even give the waitress so much as a glance. "I'll have a Pepsi." As the waitress walked away to get our drinks, I reached out in an attempt to grab Eli's hand. "I'm so happy to be out here in Chinatown with you. I wonder, can you speak Chinese as well?" That question was just out of pure curiosity. If she could read the weird symbols maybe she could speak the language as well.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:40 pm

I blushed when he held my hand. I wasnt used to this at all."Um..only a little bit.Im better at reading."I said grinning sheepishly.I was having fun. For real too. I hadnt been outside of camp and able to relax in a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:49 pm

I randomly laughed a bit. My other hand moved a strand of hair away from my face before reaching out to grab Eli's other hand. "I see. I was just hoping to hear a little something in Chinese. Correction, something nice. I rather not be called an idiot in another language." I laughed some more. I doubted she would go and say something bad about me in Chinese. It was mostly just a joke. I couldn't help but blush a little more when I realized how we were holding hands. I noticed that some folks were nodding at us. Just an unknown couple being all lovey dovey inside a restaurant. It was probably obvious to everyone that we were on a date. "You know they're all looking at the beautiful redheaded girl sitting across from me."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:54 pm

"Wo ai ni."I said, blushing slightly. I blushed an even deeper red with his most recent words. I chuckled and shook my head. "Their looking at the red head with the handsome guy."I said, grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Not knowing exactly what that meant, I raised an eyebrow. I smiled brightly at her. I had a feeling it was something rather nice. "Aw come on, I'm not that handsome!" My face was entirely red and I twisted my hair in embarrassment. I was really enjoying Eli's presence and I was so happy to be able to go on a date with her. The Fates worked in strange ways. They worked in very strange ways indeed. The waitress came back with the drinks. I moved my hands away so that she could reach over the table to put them down. She then asked if we were ready to order. I glanced at Eli, my eyes signalling for her to decide first if she wanted to order or not.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:58 pm

"Wo ai ni means I love you."I said, bushing slightly.I nodded at Del."Um..Ill have the curry with white rice on the side." I said, handing the waitress the menu.She nodded,smiled, then turned to Del.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:29 pm

I heard Eli's order and sat there patiently as she stated what she wanted. Soon it would be my turn. "I shall have the Chicken Lo Mein. I would also like to try the curry." I never usually ate spicy foods much, but I loved them. I was curious in trying out the curry. The menu was handed over to the waitress. The waitress grabbed the menus, jolted down the order and walked away. My sights immediately went back onto Eli. "Wo ai ni." Now I knew some Chinese. Nice. I took a sip of my Pepsi. "I never had curry before. I'm curious of how it'll taste. I heard it was spicy and I happen to like spicy foods. Wouldn't expect a guy like me to like them, eh?" This date was turning out rather well.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:35 pm

I chuckled."Curry is spicy. Though I suggest you eat it either alone or with rice. Other food takes the spiciness away." I said, my cheeks stil read from what he had said earlier.I took a sip of my coke and smiled."You know your the first guy Ive gone out with who dosent have a gun hidden somewhere."I said, grinning slightly. Most girls went for the 'Bad boys' or the jocks but I personally liked the underdogs.They were a lot more humble than most guys and I liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:17 pm

I got a couple of tips on how to eat the curry. I disliked when the spiciness or flavor of one food was stolen by another food. I played around with my hair a bit while listening. I was trying to get my long hair out from in front of my face. I didn't realize how much hair I had. Sheesh, maybe I should stop wearing ponytails so much. "Thanks for the advice." Her next comment was the type of guys she had gone out with before. Guns?! What the Hades?! "Sheesh, who did YOU date, gangsters and assassins?" Of course it was meant to be somewhat of a joke as I chuckled lightheartedly. "Well you're the first female I've hung out with while sober." It was true too. I had always been drunk off my arse, but happily I had changed for the better.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:37 pm

I chuckled darkly."Somewhat..."I mumbled.I blushed at his little cofession.Wow...most guys just considered me a peice of a**.This was refreshing. The waitress came around with our food. She looked at me worriedly. She whispered something into my ear in chinese and I only caught one thing 'Bar'. She left quickly. I looked over worriedly at Del.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:48 pm

I couldn't help but be honest with Eli. It wouldn't be fair to her to lie after all the stuff she had confessed to me. I was looking into her eyes as the waitress came over. Something seemed off. The waitress appeared to be rather uneasy while she was handing out the food. I blinked in total confusion and watched as she whispered to Eli. What was wrong? I didn't get it. I had no idea yet that there was a bar nearby for me to get drunk at. Once the waitress left I decided to question my date. "Um, what's up? Why did you and her look so worried?" I asked this as I sampled the curry. It was pretty delicious! Spicy too. I liked it rather much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]   As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As The City Lights Up [Private;Meg]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next