Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) Empty
PostSubject: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:55 am

His brother showed up in his typical 2 door green blazer. Behind, followed a huge white truck packed with people: The Boys.

The Boys:
Steven - Big, built like a football player. Blonde hair, green eyes.
Tyler - Tall, built like a football player. Bald, blue eyes.
Tony - Average height, skinny. Long, curly red hair, glasses and grey eyes.
Theo - Average height, skinny. Afro of red hair, green eyes.
George (My brother) - Short, built like a football player. Jet-black short hair, goatee, green eyes.

"Let me just apologize now for whatever they say or do." I say, worried about how she'd react to them. George got out of his car to approach us. Meanwhile, Steven from in the truck scream out the window, "SUE SUE SUE!"

It was instinct, I replied back "WEE WEE WEE" George came up to us. "Okay, now what's happen'n? Oh, and you must be Kar," he said looking towards Kar. "Nice one," he whispered not-so-discretely. I swear, if we lived through this, I hope she forgave me.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:04 am

"Uhh you must be George, nice to meet you. So where are we going, James?"

I was kind of creeped out by Jame's friends. They were taller than me, well everyone was taller than me, but they seemed like, I don't know how to but it, Stalkerish, but not really.

"Should I have packed a bag or something?" I turned to James and whispered "We need to talk." I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind a tree. "Can we get a separate car or something. These guys make me uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:17 am

"Yeah, we'll be riding with my brother. In the blazer." I say, comforting her. "Sorry, again for them. They're kinda... rednecks, but they're like brothers to me. And they have my back through thick and thin."

I walked back out with Kar. "George, we're gonna need everyone to go to the town square of Manhattan ASAP." He checked his watch, 3:00. "We have an hour before we get killed."

George nodded, and opened up the door to his blazer, letting Kar in first. He offered me the front seat but I denied it and sat in the back with Kar, holding her hand.

The drive took roughly about a half hour. When we got to the town square, I got out, holding Kar's hand and helping her out. Steven and George parked their cars while the rest of us crowded in the center.

I caught the guys up on what was going on, the greek gods, ect. I figured I was breaking some kind of rule, but whatever. They needed to know what they were getting into.

"The main objective," I told them, "Is to protect Kar, at all cost. No matter what happens: Make Sure Kar Lives."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:28 am

While James was explaining to the guys what to do and what was happening, I heard the voice again. "Hello, daughter of Aphrodite. I will strike soon. Surely, you and your little gang won't be able to stop me. I am much to powerful to be beat by mortals! Stupid child! I am here now. Watching you."

I ran over to James. "She's here! I heard her! She here somewhere!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:32 am

Crap, George and Steven weren't back yet. "Alright, we've got numbers on our side right now. With everybody around watching us, we should be able to make this a fair fight." I say, but already I am doubting myself.

"You ARE going to make it through this." I say, grabbing her by her shoulders and looking in her eyes, "But If I don't, I want you to know I love you." I say, kissing her. I hear a few chuckles from the boys, but I don't care.

This may very well be my last kiss.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:43 am

After James kissed me there was screeching in my head. I started to scream, loud. Whatever it was it felt like it was ripping apart my brain with a crobar. I fell to the ground, holding my head with my hands, sobbing rolling back and forth on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:56 am

Everyone in the group immediately stiffened. I ran over, and crouched next to her. Hugging and comforting her. I checked my watch, 3:59. George and Steven showed up. "Guys," I say "It's time."

Everyone crowds around us and pulls out what they have brought. Shotguns, kitchen knifes, Pistols, and Zombie Tool Swords. I flip out my switch blade to check it's color. Black, I think How wonderful.

I put the switch knife back in my pocket and George throws me my ZombieTools Sword which he bought me for Christmas last year. Sword:
Spoiler:
and we prepare for the oncoming attack.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:51 pm

I was having a seizure on the ground when I blacked out. All I could see was white and then,boom. I was gone. I didn't die, because Well I could tell I was still alive. I could hear James voice in the distance. This was it I was going to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:59 pm

She blacked out, and I couldn't do anything. Nothing to save her. I started tearing up, but then They came. It was 3 ginormous snakes, 10 feet in radius at least. They were coming from 3 different streets, and cornered us. Everyone was screaming and running George and the boys were petrified in fear.

The blade on my knife turned bright red, and I lunged.

I jumped onto the snake, jabbing it in the throat with the blade, all my anger and frustrasion being poured into this creature.
It tried biting, but I dodged until I climbed to the top, and cut off it's head, which fell to the ground crushing a car.

I jumped off and turned around. The boys were attacking the second snake all together. Leaving the third for me.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:03 pm

I could hear hissing and the boys screaming. What had I gotten into? Mom, please help me. I need to get out there and fight! I need to get back up and fight! Wait, I just remembered something. I have an empathy link with Logan! I can call him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:39 pm

I ran towards the second beast as fast as I could. Dodging cars and people. As I reach closer to the monster I hear a scream. I turn just in time to see George get knocked back into a car by a snakes tail.

And that minute of no concentration was just enough for the snake. It smacks me, 50, 60 feet backwards, and I hit the ground. I look over at Kar, who is now only 2 feet away from me: and she is mumbling something.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:59 pm

"J-James, I need Ambrosia. Get Ambrosia." I managed to say, although still writhing in pain. I could feel my soul slipping away. I didn't want to die. James needed to get up and grab me some Ambrosia and maybe,just maybe we could win this thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:10 pm

James was in horrible, physical pain, and the snakes were getting closer every second. He crawled to the book bag which was 4 feet away. He reached in and grabbed 2 pieces of Ambrosia.

He threw her one, and ate the other.

It tasted like the thickest, and juiciest cheeseburger in the world. I immediately regained my strength. The snake pounced towards Kar. Before it could get anywhere near her, I jumped in front and held out my sword. Stabbing the snake through the eyes and into the brain. It dissolved into yellow dust.

I looked over at the third snake, which seemed to be slowing down. But the boys were getting their butts kicked. And George...

"You think you can get the last one?" I say looking into her eyes.

((OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post, I was on my way to my Grandpa's))
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:21 pm

I stood up shakely, the Ambrosia still not fully kicked in. I grabbed my dagger out of my boot and unsheethed it. The hilt glew green and I literally filled with adrenaline. I almost jumped onto the snake. I stabbed it in the head and slid down the back, a stream of blood following me. I ran over to James and kissed him. "We lived. Oh my gods we lived!" I hugged him tightly. I was so excilarated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:27 pm

I was so happy! We had won! I kissed her back, long and hard, tears of joy streaming through my face. she's mine, I think to myself, she's mine for good. Then something horrible dawns on me. George...

I run over to the car where I last saw George. He's laying against the car, window broke, and blood trickling out of his mouth. I check his pulse, Nothing

"Quick, hand me the Ambrossia!" I say, almost screaming at Kar. I look around, all the boys are fine, a bit beat up, but fine.

"Kar!" I say holding out my hand, "THE AMBROSIA!"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:38 pm

"Sorry," I say rushing to the backpack,garbbing the ambrosia and handing it to him. "I wasn't paying attention." I also checked for a pulse on George, nothing. I don't think ambrosia can bring people back to life, but its worth a try, right? James would be heart broken if George didn't come back. I still had tears in my eyes and streaming down my cheeks. James had already put the Ambrosia in George's mouth and was making George chew it. I felt so bad for George and James. The only thing James had had left of his family was George basicaly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:47 pm

George was sitting there now, screaming. There was a black ash forming around the edges of his mouth. Ambrosia vaporizes mortals, dear. he heard his mother's voice say. "NO!" He said, pulling the ambrosia out of his mouth. There was no hope, no second chances. George was dead.

"NO!" he said, hugging George's body over the car. He was crying now, full out. There was no denying that. How could George, his only REAL family member be dead?
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:09 pm

I stood next to James watching Geogre burn to ash. I was sobbing. James was hugging what was left of Georges body. "James, it's going to be alright. Trust me. My family members die all the time. Bad luck runs in my family. You still have me. I'll be next to you through thick and thin. I hope theres not thin or is that the good one. well whatever one is the bad one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:54 am

He could here Kar, but only slightly. It was nice that she was going to stay with him, but she'd never be his brother. He had raised him. Taught him how to ride a bike, cook, drive, everything. The reason for James existing the way he was was because of George: and he was gone now.

James got up now, and wiped away his tears. People were starting to crowd around here and they had to get back to camp. He hugged each one of the boys, and told Steven to plan the funeral and to use whatever money was left, and thanked them for helping.

He got into George's car which was now his, he guessed. He turned the key, and starting driving towards camp half-blood.

"Do you know who that snake lady was?" I ask kar, my eyes tearing up as I stare at the road.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:09 pm

"Umm I don't think so, could be some minons of Medusa's but thats about it."

I really didn't like seeing him sad. He waas close to crying. I leaning over and kissed his cheek.

"James, everything is going to be alright, you'll push through, trust me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:34 pm

He couldn't help but feel angry. He hated whoever took George away from him. Whoever it was, he or she was DEAD as soon as he found out. "I know... it's just. He wasn't just my brother. He was like my dad..." and now James pulled over to the side of the road, about to cry, "and I shouldn't have called him! It's my fault he's dead!" he screamed between tears. "I could have taken all three, it would've been fine!"

I'm sobbing now, my hands are shaking and I feel horrible.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:49 pm

"James! It's not your fault it's mine. I should have warned you. It's been going on for 2 weeks now. I think Gaea is trying to get me. Don't blame yourself! You might be able to heal him. You should ask Athena to talk to Apollo, see if he'll make an exception."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:15 pm

"NO! I can't heal him! he's dead! You saw him, and he's probably ash right now and it's all my fault, not yours!" I say, crying and bawling my eyes out. I lay back and just let the tears fall out.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:37 pm

I'm scared right now. I don't know how to make him feel better. I already tried. Maybe I should try driving back to camp and James can sit in the passanger seat. "James, do you want me to drive? I kinda know how."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:44 pm

I start to clear up now. I sniffle a bit, with tears still falling down. "No, I can get there." I drive back to the camp, and the sun is just coming over the hill as we get to the bottom of it. I park the car, sit back, and breathe out.

"Look," I say looking over at her, "It's been a really long day, and I'm sorry for blowing up at you back there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)   A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Battle in the City - (Private to Tabro & Charity)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next