Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]

Go down 
+2
Lord Sheogorath
Skye
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] Empty
PostSubject: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Red, Max, Sam, Armada/James, Selene, Rach, Moon, Rima, and Scott are permitted to post here. If you want to post here, PM me!

Harmony Rae ][ Nyx ][ 13

Harmony closed her eyes for the briefest moment, and heard the larger enemy attack her. She didn't feel any pain, and found her own hand had stabbed him. Shocked, she ran away. Harmony was a gentle kid, but she couldn't believe she had the nerve to do that. Oh well.

Skye Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

I ran around, fear in my eyes. I was going to die today. I half-expected to see Jared, but not yet! I ran past many people, until I froze. I turned, and saw a teenage boy, maybe my age, evil in his eyes. His dagger was raised, and he was smirking evilly. I closed my eyes, welcoming death. I felt my armor punctured, and the blade was sticking out of my armor. Right over my heart. A tear left my eye, but I felt no pain.

I realized my armor had stopped the blade from going any further. I fell back, with my final breath, whispering, "Oh Jared. I'll miss you." My eyes closed, and everything went black.

Mia Baker ][ Apollo ][ 17

Mia found herself on the battlefield, running around, healing campers. Her bow and quiver on her back, and a small leather bag tied to her belt loop, containing nectar and ambrosia. Tears stung her eyes, when she couldn't heal a camper. This couldn't be happening. Not to camp, not to my home. Through the fighting, she managed to notice her boyfriend's face. Oh my gods, he's alive, she thought. She ran near him, dodging blades along the way. "Little busy now?," she asked him sarcastically.

Lindy Granger ][ Hecate ][ 15

"Oh gods. I'm dead," I murmured, when I saw the battlefield. Fighting. Yeah, I wasn't too big on that. I pulled out my wand, and felt my body shake a little. I charged the battle, sending fire to any enemy that came into view.

Jake Black ][ Hermes ][ 18

"Well, if I'm going to die, I'm going to die this way," I proclaimed to myself. I grabbed my knife, and walked into battle, eyeing everyone. I only cut a few enemies, but that was enough to make them bleed. Good enough for me.

Bella Lopez ][ Athena ][ 15

"Oh this sucks big time," I said, as I looked at the battle from the top of a tree. Not good. I had my bow and quiver with me, and I was shooting enemies from the top of a tree. I saw Skye go down, and my lip quivered. "SKYE! NO!!!!" I choked on my words, but I got the guy who stabbed her. he went down, and tears flowed down my cheeks. Not her, not her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:31 pm

I sat in a tree and watched the battlefield below me. I don't plan on dying today. I held my bow ready incase something was ready to start. I hope I make you proud dad, and I hope you're watching this.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm

I was still up against the cyclops. I managed to roll to the side as it tried to hammer me down to the ground. I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying out in pain. My wounds were bothering me. Luckily I didn't need any form of healing yet. Well, I did need healing, but not as badly as some other folks. I eyed the beast, moving in carefully. I went in for another attack, hoping it wouldn't catch me off guard by surprise. Well, at least I wasn't drunk. Then again I was still kind of trying to kill my dependency on the stuff. Rehab was a pain.

Action: Attack Cyclops
Current HP: 200
Enemies Killed: 0
Current Enemy's HP: 70/80
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm

The member 'BrightSkies' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' :
Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] 8
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] Kellin18

Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] Kellin13

I saw Mia next to me. Oh thanks the Gods she's alive. "Mia!" I yelled out happily, holding her tightly in my arms for a few moments. Then I turned and stabbed an enemy behind me. "I'm just a little busy, not a lot though." I answered back sarcastically. I winked at her and quickly kissed her cheek. "You okay, Mia? No cuts?" I asked, quickly doing a scan of her. I stabbed a guy in the stomach who was right next to us. "I'll protect you, don't worry." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:14 am

Mia smiled, happy he was alive. "Yes, I'm fine so far," she said, smiling. Next, she started just grabbing arrows and throwing them without her bow. She made several enemies go down, which she thought was great. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw an enemy getting ready to get Kellin. He pounced, and she pushed Kellin out of the way, but getting stabbed instead. Her knees gave in, and she went down. She clutched her stomach, and pulled out the dagger. It was covered in her own blood, but she didn't hesitate when she threw it at the guy. Breathing heavily, she reached for her medic bag, but found no ambrosia or nectar. The last thing she saw before everything went black, was Kellin's lovely face.

Last edited by Grandmaster Skye on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:39 pm

I spotted a nearby hellhound on the battlefield below. I'm not going to let this one go. I grabbed three arrows from my quiver and fired them at once. Say goodnight doggy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:39 pm

The member 'James Blood' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' :
Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] 12 Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] 1 Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] 9
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:10 pm

(Didn't mean to roll three times, fail. please ignore the other two results)
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:17 pm

I shot another arrow at the hellhound, just in case. "Hold a front Nathan. We don't want any enemies entering camp," I said, from the top off my tree. Good thing he was alive too. I saw Mia go down, and more tears fell down my cheeks. "STOP KILLING MY FRIENDS!!!!" I yelled. I leaned back against the tree, covering my face with my hands. I sniffled, and I realized I had to keep going.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:25 pm

"MIA! NO!" I yelled, holding Mia in my arms. Thank God I had nectar and ambrosia handy. I carried her to the edges of the battlefield. I tended to Mia, wrapping up her stab wound and feeding her nectar and ambrosia. "Stay with me Mia..." I told her, brushing a couple pieces of hair out of her eyes. I held her in my arms, hoping she would wake up. Thankfully, I had this shield around us where no one could see us. "Wake up..." I whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:30 pm

"Alright!"

That does remind me I have healing powers. But if I go down to heal people I'd have to leave from this tree and stop firing arrows. I'm not sure if anyone else here has healing abilities either.

A few more hellhound showed up, realizing that they lost one of their comrades. I fired arrows at them.

"I don't plan on losing anymore friends today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:52 pm

I had managed to damage the cyclops, but unfortunately not by much. It was still standing. I frowned as I watched the beast simply take the attack and dusted itself off like it was just a scratch. I was prepared for when it swung its fist at me. I took the opportunity to dodge out the way of the wretched thing and move in for another attack with my blade.

Current Enemy's HP: 60/80
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:52 pm

'Attack' :
Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] 12
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:48 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Poseidon
"I'll do anything for the people I love, anything."

Kylee ran into battle attacking anyone in close range. A Cyclops showed up right in front of her. Kylee channeled water at it's face, but that didn't help her any. The large monster pounded it's fist to the ground, making Kylee rocket to the air. Ow. She hit the ground with a thud. Kylee sprung back up quickly. She wasn't going to die today. Not today. not protecting her home.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Mia was in a sort of limbo, for lack of a better word. Not entirely dead yet. She could see what was happening in Camp. She saw Kellin, and smiled when she saw him. He was helping her limp body, that had gotten stabbed. Mia felt taken away, and before she knew it, she was coughing in Kellin's arms. She blinked, looking around her. Her hand reached up to touch his cheek, but her vision was a little blurry. "You saved me," she said, her voice cracking.

She tried to sit up, but she quickly grabbed her stomach. "Yeah, no sitting up."

"YOU CAN GET IT, HAKURO!" I shouted from the top of my tree. Man, I hoped he got that cyclops. Then I saw one of Skye's sisters helping. Good, the more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:12 pm

"Of course I saved you...I love you, Mia." I told her, my expression serious and my eyes looking into hers. I lightly kissed her lips and picked her up in my arms. "I'm taking you to the infirmary. I'll carry you there." I told her, holding her in my arms, super protective of her. I was not going to let this happen again, ever. I walked on the outskirts of that battle, carrying her in my arms.

OOC: I'll make topic at infirmary?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:18 pm

I was fighting the beast when suddenly I heard my name. Hakuro...no one usually called me that. They usually referred to me as Dell. To suddenly have a girl scream out my real first name with encouragement made my heart soar. I could do this. I could get this cyclops! I could do this! I quickly turned to the direction of where I heard the voice and shouted out "Thank you! You just gave me something I didn't think I would ever have." Hope. Another person had went in to attack the cyclops but was sent flying back. While it was seemingly distracted I took the opportunity to strike the beast. I was determined now. I was sure that I would not miss again!

Current Enemy's HP: 60/80
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:18 pm

'Attack' :
Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] 10
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:19 pm

I fired several arrows at each hellhound. I'm not going to let anymore people die. Each hellhound exploded into monster dust. Maybe if we can push the monsters further back I can go take over for the other healers. Maybe. But first I have to make it that far.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:39 am

Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] E449a47b50
m i k a y l a || l a s a r a l e e n || j e r r a l s
daughter of hecate

Mikayla smirked as she ran into the battle. She was on the ground but she was shooting arrows towards any enemy that needed killing. The Daughter of Hecate's often calm grey eyes had turned stormy grey. Possibly even darker than Athena kids' eyes. Mikayla noticed one of her half-sisters, Lindy, shooting spells everywhere. Running over to her, Mikayla shot a hellhound hat was about to pounce at her. The arrow dug deep and the monster exploded into golden dust. "Hey, Lindy," she said happily. "Remember, don't use all of your magic. You'll tire easily." Turning around, Mikayla used an arrow to stab an empousai. "So how's the fighting going?" Mikayla asked casually.      
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Got him! The sword slashed through the cyclops' body. I would soon hear its cries of pain and would see the scars I left with my blade. So I finally got him good! I then braced myself for another attack as it tried to rebel after being seriously wounded for once. I almost got him. Just another good one and he would soon be nothing but dust. My eyes carefully scanning its movements, I waited patiently for another attack and then tried to reach the spotted opening in its defense and stab right at it. I wasn't going down that easily!

Current Enemy's HP: 30/80
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:44 pm

'Attack' :
Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] 9
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:37 pm

I tired a couple more arrows at the hellhounds. I continued to fire more arrows until the the hellhounds exploded into monster dust,

"That'll teach you hounds not to mess with our camp!" I yelled as they exploded into monster dust.

I scanned the area for any other monsters that I can shoot at.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:38 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye had moved to another side of the battlefeild, somehow. She didn't know exaclty how she managed that. Faye spotted a guy trying to kill a cyclops. She ran up to it and stabbed the beast in the back and slashed at it's legs. Faye didn't want anyone dying anymore, not with her watching.

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani came across more injured demigods. She found one person attacking a cyclops. Dani muttered a healing prayer to heal his wounds. Happy with her efforts, she moved on to more campers.

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee was about to attack again but seeing Faye and the other guy had it under control, she moved on. Kylee frowned at seeing more monters. A snake lady came up and attacked her. She sprayed water at the monster's face sending her back a few feet. Then Kylee went for the kill shot and stabbed the snake lady.

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa ran back into the battle after helping Kimmy. She would be fine now. Alissa spotted Faye attacking some monsters and ran over to help her. Alissa was a follower, not a leader. She slashed at the hell hounds as they turned to golden dust at her feet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Battles-
Jump to: