Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]

Go down 
+2
Lord Sheogorath
Skye
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:43 pm

I continued to scan the area for more monsters. I fired at arrow at a stray hellhound and fired a couple more arrows until that one exploded into monster dust. I jumped to another tree and scanned the area around my new location. There doesn't seem to be any new monsters here yet.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Mia Baker ][ Apollo ][ 17

"I love you too," I said. I leaned my head against his chest. Healing... That sounded nice. Too bad my powers were limited and I had a hard time healing myself. If I tried, I'd probably pass out for a week or two.

~Topic at the infirmary it is. You make it, I'm too lazy. xD~

Lindy Granger ][ Hecate ][ 15

"Yeah," FIRE BALL. "I," FIRE BALL. "Know," I said between taking down enemies. I pushed the button on my wand, and it turned into my dagger. I started stabbing other people, still high on energy. I guess that's what an adrenaline rush does to you.

Bella Lopez ][ Athena ][ 15

"Come on! You almost got it!" I yelled. I saw Nathan get on a tree nearby. My eyes widened when I saw an arrow headed straight for me. I ducked, and it hit the tree where my head was. I squinted, and shot an arrow at the enemy who fired at me. "That'll teach you," I said.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:15 am

The beast in question was not only hit by my blade, it was weakened by another person. That person was a female whom I did not know very well. Even so, I was ready to take advantage of the situation. I then received healing from another person. I could tell that these people were my allies. Even though I was the mockery of the camp I still had people who had my back when I was battling. I was forever grateful. "Thanks! Now to end this!" I decided to try and finish the battle with the cyclops immediately. It was going down once and for all!

Action: Attack Cyclops
Current HP: 200
Enemies Killed: 0
Current Enemy's HP: 10/80

(I was a little afraid of getting accused of cheating so I didn't note any change in stat numbers.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:15 am

The member 'Descendo' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' :
Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] - Page 2 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]   Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private battle Topic [Private to those listed inside xD]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2