Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:15 am

Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] Istockphoto_14099700-portrait-of-beautiful-teenager

Lily Rose Melion

Lily never fought on the battlefield before. She would always stay behind with the Apollo children in the infirmary, tending to the injured's wounds. Today, she decided to fight for her home instead, and finally test out her training. Though, she wasn't completely certain this was the best idea. After all, there's a possible chance of her not making it out alive. Zin would be absolutely devastated.

Walking out on to the battlefield, her dagger in hand, she almost immediately encountered an empousa.
"Oh, no . . ." The teenager almost squeeled. She wasn't as experienced with fighting as her twin was, but she wanted to change that. Even to be able to fight decently, that would be okay for her.

Lily swung her dagger at the empousa. Without her knowing, she had forced alot more power into that attack. The demigod only hoped that she had wounded the monster.

Last edited by Bre Bre on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:24 am

Isaac Conroy

People die every day, its nothing new and when you watch from the sidelines as you see someone dead you never cared about it doesn't hurt but watching people die the way there were here had an impact on nearly everyone involved. This was the secret to death. Only some were traumatising and life-changing. This is one type of death. Murder. When someone gets murdered it hurts more to see because you can see their pain. To see the look on the killers face, cold and sometimes with a smile made you break out in rage.

There was the battlefield. No-one needed to see it or search for it, you could hear the battle screams from faraway. Isaac looked left of him. There was Drake with some forest nymphs with loaded bows shooting at enemies some hitting, some missing. To his right there was Matthew and Jesse, savage smiles on their faces Jesse was twirling his sword around and Matthew was throwing daggers into the battle, once more some hitting, some missing. In the middle was Isaac. The Child of the Avenger. Today he would willingly own up to his fathers name. Slowly he drew his two swords, each which were strapped to his back in an 'X' form. He twirled them, looked at the blades and made a scary move with his swords and body to get a good feel for everything before walking down the hill calmly.

In the face of danger Isaac was most sane, it was where he belonged. He lowered the barricade between his fathers gifted memories and spun around and struck down an enemy demi-god. Someone his own age who started begging, "please don't kill me!". A horrid smile twisted on Isaac's face. Tonight he was showing everyone his ferocious character no-one knew about, "Then you should never have been born," he whispered before his let his sword break the spine of the boy. He shrugged and moved further into the battlefield. He had wounds on his face and scratches on his bare arms by the time he reached the middle of the battlefield. He saw a vampire. An Empousai. Daughters of Mormo and Hecate. He slipped into the shadows of others and crept up the the creature who heard him and with a screech attacked.

Isaac's swords were ripped away from him so he had to rely on his father and his speed and agility to survive. Luckily his blood was a bit distracting and he got a good aim for the creature's side. He jumped up and lashed out at her side. She winced and that was enough. Isaac managed to get a sword which entered her body easily. Alas, she was too quick. She had a deep cut in her side but it was already healing. Isaac gritted his teeth and continued his fight with the beast. In the end he struck down the horrid creature.

The boy turned and saw another girl, younger than him by a year, he'd heard of her twin. He ran over to help her but she seemed to have everything going perfectly so Isaac waited until he was needed or if he'd have to kill the monster for the girl. Or wait to help her further into the battle so she wouldn't get hurt too badly.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:33 am

Ooc: and what are statistics?

---

Ernest stood on the battlefield, he held his green bladed sword tightly in his right hand, and his shield on his left hand. The son of Demeter took a deep breath and looked straight ahead of him with his green eyes. Crap, its a Telekhine, he hates Telekhines, since he almost killed by one of them when he's still a kid.
Ernest spun his sword like a propeller and sprinted towards the Telekhine. This should be easy, he's good at fighting.
"Yo dogface!" Ernest shouted. The Telekhine turned, and that is when the Son of Demeter lunged towards the Telekhine, he attempted to Stab him in the head.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:42 am

~ Rune, read this: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t6725-the-battle-system Also, the admins said you don't have to use this system.

Lily took another stab at the monster. She wasn't sure how she had lasted even two seconds fighting, but she managed. Maybe she truly had the speed to be able to wield a dagger, or one of the gods was assisting her in battle. Whatever the reason may be, she was grateful.

Lily noticed a boy run over to her, but stayed and watch. He was waiting for her to finish the monster off, she figured. She'd better make it quick, before she recieves any fatal damage.

~ Just going to try out the dice system real quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:42 am

The member 'Bre Bre' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Power Strike' :
Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] 4
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:25 am

~Mind if I join?~

Annelise Rosado
I slashed my way through monsters. I jumped away from a hellhound. I drove my sword right into it. My red hair was puulled back in a ponytail. I hoped my blue eyes didn't show fear. I gulped. I was scared for my life. I hoped this camp survived. I saw a girl fighting a empousa while a boy watched. I gritted my teeth. Should I help her? Why not? I put out my hand and concentrated. Vines wrapped around the monster, making her stay still.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:36 am

~ Go ahead! (:

]Lily almost bent down to reach her stomach after the empousai delivered it's attack. Aw, that hurt! Refusing to let her guard down, the demigodess kicked the empousai in the leg, causing it to fall. After that, she drove her dagger into the monster's side, and watched it disinegrate into dust.

"I actually did it," she said quietly to herself. She looked down at her hands, where some of the empousai's dust had landed. Were these the hands of murder? Lily had never hurt anyone before, not even a monster. She always remained within the boundaries of Camp Half-Blood. For the first time, she had taken something's life.

It was for a good cause. Wouldn't Zin say that?

Nevertheless, Lily spotted Ernest in the fray, battling a telekhine. He seemed sort of stunned, but almost forced himself to fight. The teenager sprinted over, clad in only a breast plate and gauntlets.
"Hey, Ernest," she greeted, swinging her dagger at the telekhine.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:44 am

Annelise Rosado
I stabbed the emposua. She screeched and turned to dust. I fell to my knees panting. I had done that too many times. I had over used my powers. I stood up quickly. I gritted my teeth. I f I died, I would die fighting. Protecting my home. I watched as a girl and a boy whom she had called Ernest fight a telekhine. I picked up my sword. "Need help?" I asked, coming to them.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:50 am

Ernest looked at Lily. His mouth twisted upward in a warm smile "Hey Lily." He greeted her. Even in battle, she still looks beautiful as ever.
"Wanna see something cool?" Ernest waved his hand, and the grasses below the Telekhine and 2 small hellhound behind the monster turned as sharp as a needle, and sprouts a upward, piercing the monsters. "Hell yeah for Chlorokinesis." The son of Demeter chuckled. "I thought you hate fighting!"
Ernest turned to the new girl "hm? Do what you want."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:00 am

Lily smiled at Ernest's demonstration of Chlorokinesis. "Very nice," she applauded. "But you do know that I can copy moves once given an example, right?" The teenager concentrated her energy on the plants around her, and chocked an incoming hellhound with a few vines. Unfortunately, copying moves comes with a price: loss of alot of energy.

"Maybe that wasn't such a good idea," she said, gasping for air. "I should . . . be able to fight a little longer."

Lily wasn't as experienced with her powers yet, despite the amount of training she had been putting in. She was a natural healer, and her powers were much stronger in that field than in battle. Though, with her love of plants and nature, she practiced the Demeter children's powers more than others.

Last edited by Bre Bre on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:01 am

Annelise Rosado
I crossed my arms. I looked at the boy. Bet he was a son of Demeter. "I thought you guys wanted some help," I said. Out of the corner of my my eye, I saw a hellhound leap at us. I unsleathed my sword. I sliced right through the giant dog. It exploded into dust.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:09 am

"Don't overdo it, Lily, I don't want you to get hurt." Ernest tapped Lily on the shoulder. "When you're tired, you should join the Apollo campers."
The son of Demeter whistled, and a brown Pegasus came down from the skies, licking Ernest with his tongue. "Meet my Pegasus, Cereal." Ernest mounted the Pegasus' back, then offered his hand to help Lily get up. "Its easier to cut off monsters head if we're flying. C'mon."
Ernest, turned again to the new girl "thanks for that. I owe you one. If you have a pegasus, you should try my tactics too."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:17 am

Annelise Rosado
I looked at boy and shook my head. I smiled. "Your welcome. Also don't worry, I have my own plan," I told him. I heard the pegasus speak in my mind. Always nice to be one with the animals. I looked at the girl. "Don't push yourself," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:22 am

Lily took Ernest's hand and mounted the pegasus as well. She headed Annelise's words, and said, "Thanks, I will. I should be fine now, though." She turned to Ernest. "I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:26 am

I smiled at her. I tilted my head to the side. The pegasus neighed. I understood it. Something big was coming. I looked at both of them. "No wait. Don't go yet," I warned.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:51 am

"And why is that?" Ernest asked the girl. He took Lily's soft hand and put it on his waist, ready to took her to fly. "Don't worry about me, I aint gonna make a mistake, especially when Lily is with me." The boy smiled again.
He raised his sword and Cereal took a few steps forward and then spread his wings and take to the sky.
Ernest tilted his sword to the side, and chopped off a hellhound's head. "Lily.. Umm... Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 am

"No wait!" I yelled. I watched them fly off in the sky. I stomped my foot. Couldn't they see what was gonna happen? Oh wait, not everyone can understand animals like me. I slapped my forehead.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Millisar Melgroove, the boy everyone hates, stood in the battlefield, he smacked a Demigod on the neck with the handle of his sword and then walked away.
He noticed a girl, standing alone, slapping her forehead. "Uh." He muttered to himself. The boy approached the girl and tapped her shoulder "knock knock."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:13 pm

"Yes, I'm fine." Lily could feel herself regaining her energy. She watched as Cereal sped up and flew around the battlefield, awaiting Ernest's commands. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:20 pm

"Why do I ask?" Ernest raised his eyebrow "isn't that obvious? I don't want something bad happens to you. I really don't want to."
Ernest pointed to a groups of Telekhine, and their weapon turned to bouquet of rose. Cereal chuckled and continue to speeds along the battlefield, kicking monster's head.

"By the way, where's your sisters and half brothers?" Ernest asked. He didn't see any Chaos camper other than Lily.

Last edited by Rune on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Annelise Rosado
Someone tapped my shoulder. Without thinking, I punched the person in the face and disarmed the demigod. I didn't know if it was an emeny or not. I put my sword to his throat. "Who are you?" I asked him. I was in battle mode.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:28 pm

"Oh great, an Aphrodite camper just threw a Gucci shoes at my face and now I'm smacked in the head. What's wrong with the campers here, huh?!" Millisar brushed the dust off his head and got up, ignoring the sword that pointed to his neck "the name is Millisar, son of Khione. You live in a cave or what? Oh c'mon, you didn't recognize the best troublemaker at camp?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Annelis Rosado
I raised an eyebrow. "Best troublemaker?" I snorted. "Sorry buddy, but my friend Seth took that spot already," I told Miller. I sleathed my sword. I smirked. "Guicc shoe, eh?" I laughed. "Annelise, daughter of Cyele. Cybele is the nature goddness."
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:43 pm

"Huh? Yeah. Lucky me there's no goddess of Gucci shoe huh?" Millisar picked the grass from his hair "so why are you standing here alone like a retard while everyone else is fighting? Like, example..." The boy turned his back and knee stroked a Kronus's minion's on the jugs and put his palm on the enemy's face, and shoots forth a stream of cold wind that could freezes a hot burrito
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Annelise Rosado
I crossed my arms. "I was helping someone. They went off on their peguas to fight. So, I'm here," I told Miller. I heard the running of footsteps. i took out my sword and saw two enemy demigods coming towards us. "Get ready!" I yelled. I kicked the enemy in chest. He stumbled but came back fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next