Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Battle [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

The Battle [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Battle [OPEN]   The Battle [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Jake | Nightflare

I walked outside. I had heard a lot of commotion and decided to check it out. Kronos's army was getting bigger. Camp Half Blood was going to need all the help they could get. I quickly ran to the armory and grabbed a bunch of armor, then headed into the heat of the battle. "FOR CAMP HALF BLOOD" I yelled and ran into the battle.

Selena | Magykfyre

I had been talking to Aurora, a Hecate camper. Woah, so this was Kronos's army. Well, I guess it's time for battle. I grabbed some armor from the armory and ran to the battlefield and charged into battle. It looked like the battle had just started. "No worries," I thought "These were the best demigods fighting alongside me, my family. Well, here goes nothing" I ran to the battle and started slashing like mad.

Bob | Sapphiresword

I walked outside and saw the battle going on. I grabbed some armor and took out my bow and arrow and started into the battle.

Back to top Go down
http://ucg4uportal.tk
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

The Battle [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle [OPEN]   The Battle [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Okay, have no idea how the new battle system goes, but here goes nothing!

A U R O R A | J A D E | R Y A N

The Battle [OPEN] 640

"Holy crap!" I yelled over the noise. It was freaking war in here! We ran into the armory and I grabbed a wand, a shield and a sword.

Once we entered the battlefield, I did my specialty: magic. I willed one hellhound to turn into a pile of mud.
starsandskies2298 carried out 1 launched of one Cast Spell :
The Battle [OPEN] 12
Back to top Go down

The Battle [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Battles-
Jump to: