Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle numero 4{OPEN!~Feel free to join in~}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Battle numero 4{OPEN!~Feel free to join in~} Empty
PostSubject: Battle numero 4{OPEN!~Feel free to join in~}   Battle numero 4{OPEN!~Feel free to join in~} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:05 pm

I was walking in the woods when I heard it. The sound of yelling. Screaming. The clash of blades. The sound of another person's death. All of the bad things that reminded me of my old home. I was not going to let innocent people die. I grabbed my bow and ran off to were I had heard the noise. I saw all of the fighting. All the hatred. I squinted my one eye, and aimed at an enemy, shooting it almost perfectly. Down below, I thought I heard a girl scream...and then I realized it was my brother. There was...some sort of monster there in front of him. Jessie's bow was snapped in half. His arm was twisted at a funny angle, obviously broken. I jumped from my current location, a small hilly cliff type thing. I landed on my right knee. hard I'm posative that I could hear it snap. At the moment, that didn't matter. Ignoring the pain, I ran/limped over to the monster and stabbed it with an arrow. The monster turned around and snapped my own bow. I was glad that Alissa had taught me how to use a sword. I had grabbed a sword from a fallen demigod, and stabbed the monster. After the threat was over, I felt the pain in my leg. I fell down as Jessie moved over closer to me. "Thanks..." He said. I was quite suprised at what he said. "Sence when have you said things like thank you?" I asked him. He started to shrug, but then winced at his arm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com

Battle numero 4{OPEN!~Feel free to join in~}
Page 1 of 1