Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

[Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here Empty
PostSubject: [Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here   [Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:16 pm

[Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here Prestonleatherman
Quinn Myerz
Birds chirped lightly in the distance as I trekked through the forest to the softly gurgling stream ahead of me. As soon as I reached my destination, I swing my heavy pack down on to the ground and plop down onto a large rock, glancing up at the sun beating down upon my pasty white face, right in the middle of the sky, letting me know it was noon. I had about four hours before I had to head back to my cabin. 

Looking down, I studied a pile of dirt that sat right in front of my toes. I kicked it, knocking the small pile flat and spread out. At first, I thought this little adventure would be at least somewhat fun, but now that I reached my destination, the area lacked luster and was starting to bore me. I was alone, which was alright for now.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: [Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here   [Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:29 am

[Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here 54569-13
Ella Jane- Daughter of Athena 
Ella walked back from the library with many books in her hands. A cool breeze had settled in the summer sun, and she wished more than anything for it to rain. Back in her hometown. London, it rained almost everyday. But at least Euros Creek had water, even if it was a thin trickle. The books in her arms felt like an old friend. This time she had went for more classical novels rather than fantasy. She currently had The Diary of Anne Frank, Little Women, and Sherlock Holmes: The complete edition. Some were in ancient Greek, but Ella could read both languages with no problem. 
Ella was about to sit down on her favorite rock that overlooked the tiny river. But she noticed a boy already there. She didn't know him or who his parent was, so she merely sat cross legged on the mixture of grass and sand, cracking open Little Women.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

PostSubject: Re: [Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here   [Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:26 am

[Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here Prestonleatherman
Quinn Myerz
I didn't know how long I had sat there until another girl came along. She hesitated for a second in front of my rock, then went and sat down in a small patch of grass. I ignored her for a few seconds, rubbing my hands together and gazing at the river. Slowly, my foot started to shake. It started to rock my entire body, the energy I needed to release finding some way to get me to move. With a loud sigh, I stood, and strode across the grass, plopping next to the other girl, who was reading.

"Hi," I said,  petting the grass rapidly. for once not knowing what to say. "Whatcha reading?" I asked finally, going with such a lame reply to my problems. "Seems interesting."
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: [Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here   [Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:17 pm

[Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here 54569-14
Ella Jane- Daughter of Athena 
Ella was too lost in her book to notice the boy had sat down next to her. However, she was aware of a voice talking a little later. She was pulled from the Reconstruction period of American History when the boy talked. 
"Huh? Oh, I'm reading Little Women. I don't think it would be interesting to you, but it is for me." Ella said, her British accent prominent. Everywhere she went in camp, almost everyone had an american accent. That is what made Ella feel very out of place. She put her worn cardboard bookmark in and shut the book with a final snap. The wind blew gently into her red hair, and her grey eyes pierced the horizon. 
She enjoyed the company that was next to her, though she hardly knew him. She hardly knew anybody here, minus a few siblings and Chiron. So she gladly accepted this boy sitting next to her. Silence over took them, like shadow to a dark alleyway. Ella pushed her glasses up her face because they had slid down to the end of her nose. Without them, she was about as blind as a bat. 
"So what brings you here? Contemplating your problems? Worried about something?" 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here   [Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open, Feel Free To Jump In] I'm The Reason You Came Here
Page 1 of 1