Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) Empty
PostSubject: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:22 pm

I was wearing a super-girl costume. The skirt was short, and my dad would have gotten mad if he found out I was wearing, but, underneath I was wearing small shorts. Just in case. At my feet was Dawn, or super-dog. She had a cute little red cape and was currently chasing her tail.

I picked at some of my food on the table. Everyone looked like they were having a good time. It be nice if Jason showed up, I thought. Or...someone. Anyone. I didn't have to wait long, because some one had asked me "Can I sit here? Is this seat open?" They ask. "
Yea, sure." I smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) Fayew
FAYE~LYNN~McJEANAthena Cabin Leader
"Books are on thing, but knowledge is another."

Faye walked into the costume ball with Alissa and Dani. She was in a bred dress with lace sleeves. On her face she wore a mask. Faye was a maskerdade person. You know they type that go around in those costumes to balls? She smiled as she walked in, looking at each costume and marveling at them.
"This is so cool!" Faye told her fellow comerades. The bustling of people, the food. Everything made the Cabin Leader smile. She loved parties, and dressing up, so this was perfect.
http://www.polyvore.com/halloween_faye/set?id=38908668
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) Danin

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Apollo
"I can heal everything except a broken heart"

Dani smiled at Faye and nodded in agreement. She was Hello Kitty, and proud of it! Dani wore a Hello Kitty shirt, white jeans, red sneakers and a few other Hello Kitty things. She didn't care what other people thought, they just couldn't handle the awesomeness!
"Ooh! Look at all the candy Alissa! I'm going to eat it all!!" Dani delcared pointing at the many treats.
http://www.polyvore.com/halloween_dani/set?id=38908787

Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) Alissa
ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Pontos
"Like the seas, I can't be tamed."

Alissa laughed at Dani's out burst. She was a cowgirl, dressed ina plaid shirt and jeans. One her head she wore a cowgirl hat and a smile. Faye had convinced Alissa into coming to the ball, and given her the costume. She was grateful, and hope Jake might be there. Looking around, she didn't see him but kept her hopes up.
http://www.polyvore.com/halloween_alissa/set?id=38909057
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Kenz Cummings-"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if you insult me, I'll smack you with my lyre."

I was so excited about the Costume Ball. I was dressed as Alice from Alice in Wonderland. I wore a short dress with black shoes and a black headband. I seated myself next to a group of people who were admiring the party just like me.

"Have you seen all the cute guys around here?" I whispered giddily. I was kinda hoping Jessie from the Apollo cabin would come, but after his recent break-up, I was afraid to get my hopes up.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38928267
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:45 pm

I step into the ball. I could barely leave the cabin without crying and here I was at a party watching all the lovely couples loving each other while I'm here without Chase. I bite my lip to keep myself from crying. Not tonight. I was dressed in a mid-evil dress with a crown. I look around and sigh. My life is horrible. My boyfriend = died. My best friend = captured by Hades. I don know if she's alive or not. I have no one to look for here. Yet I keep looking.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:15 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled at her friends then looked around for more poeple she knew. Seeing one girl she stopped. Faye smiled, the girl was May Wood, she was Chase's girlfriend.
"I'll be back in a sec okay guys?" she told her friends. Seeing them nod she walked over to the girl. Faye gave her a smiled and lowered her mask from her face."Your ah, Chase's girlfriend right?" she asked her. Faye hadn't seen Chase in ages, he was on a quest or something. She was going to ask the girl about her half-brother.

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded at Faye seeing her go off in another direction. She heard someone say something about cute guys and Dani smiled widely.
"No, my boyfriend's not here yet." she told the other girl who asked the question. Dani couldn't help but make a comment like that. She was full of them.
ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
A smile came onto Alissa's face as Dani spoke again. She liked being around Dani's positive mood, it made Alissa's better. Alissa shifted her hat to make it go striaght again, she hated it being crooked. Then she looked for Jake once more, hoping he would come.

Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Neil strode into the party wearing a powdered wig, black suit pants, a black dress shirt, a blue suit vest and tie, and goblin mask. He was philosophy goblin, and if you had a problem with that, then too bad. He noticed a bunch of girls gathered off to one side. Greet them-> Be nice-> Profit? Why not? He walked over to one of them, dressed as a super hero, and said hello.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:40 am

Kenz Cummings

I smiled at the girl who responded about her boyfriend not being here. "He'll be here soon. Don't worry!" I responded, keeping one eye on the guy who had approached. What was his name again? Neil?

"Hi, Neil, is it?" I asked, smoothing down my dress and distracting myself with my fork to keep from blushing.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:20 am

Tears nearly weld up in my eyes. "Was. Did you know him?" I say to her. Don't cry May just don't cry. Your make-up will smear. "He died on our quest to save our friend Kim." I look at her and see traces of Kim and Chase. "He was your brother? Kim's your sister then." Almost to the breaking point of crying. Talking about what happened was hard.

~He deleted Chase so I made the death free to guessing.~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:36 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye's heart sank. Chase was... dead? Kim was gone? Kinda gone? Chase was the one to welcome her to camp many years ago. Faye let a small tear escape her eyes.
"Yes they were my siblings..." she said letting another tear fall. Even if she didn't know Chase or Kim very well, the loss of them was still hard."I'm Faye, you know the..." she began before staggering a breath."Athena Cabin Leader." Faye said softly.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:27 pm

I see her tears and I let go. Tears stream down my face and I just my hand over my face. Looking up I say, "He was soul mate! Kim had a dream we were destined for each other. And he's gone. I can't even save her from Hades! If I wasn't on Hades' bad side I'd kill myself!" I'd thought of it before the quest after my twin died. I was to smart to kill myself anyway. "I am the daughter of Aphrodite! Why is everyone I love gone!"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:43 pm

I was suprised at all the people that had came over here. I was even a lot more shocked when one of the girls began crying. "Um...are you ok?" I asked her.

~Sorry for late reply!!~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:53 pm

~Pip bring in the twins! Alissa needs to see Jake!~

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN

Faye gave Kim a hug, she needed it. A lot! She had stopped crying, but seeing May cry was worse. May was the closest person to Chase, and he was gone. Poof. That would be hard, really hard. Even though Faye didn't know Chase well it was still sad.
[/font]
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:02 pm

I look up at the girl who said something to me. "No. I am not OK. All in the last year the three people I've loved have died or been kidnapped. My twin sister June was killed in battle. My boyfriend was killed on our quest. My best friend was kidnapped by Hades! Do you think I'm OK!?" I practically scream at her. I realize I'm drawing attention to myself. "Stop looken at me I don feel like the attention right now. Forgive me." I say charm speaking to the crowd to make them stop. I used some energy getting the crowd to ignore me so I sat down to recuperate.

Stepping out of the crowd I see that annoying girl May. She seemed upset. What to do. We do not like each other. Me appearing would only make her more upset. I see Dani and walk towed her. "Hey Dani." My costume was the Athena Glasses and my hair up in a ponytail. I was supposed to me a nerd but me being me I only looked like me.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:23 pm

~Ok, mOoOn!~

I felt a little shock as the girl began shouting at me. "I'm...sorry...." I reach down and pick Dawn up and put her on my lap so that she wouldn't go off chasing someone the way that she does.

Jake Davidson

I walked into the costume party, wearing a cowboy outfit. I had asked Alissa's cabin mates what she was going as and if she was going to the costume ball. I thought that It'd be cool if we were all mitchy-matchy. I spoted Alissa when I heard a girl begin crying/shouting. So, I walked over there as the other girl walked away. "
Oh, hey! Alissa!" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:31 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye frowned at May, she had a right to be stressed out but June had nothing to do with it. Suddenly she didn't feel mad at May at all, charmspeak. Faye knew charmspeak, and hated it. She couldn't hate May though, she forgave her. Ah! Faye put her mask up to her face again and sat by June and her dog.
I hate charmspeak." she mumbled.

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and waved at Kayla. She was wondering when she would see her friend again.
" Hi Kayla! Long time no see eh? Nice costume!" Dani exclaimed giving Kayla a hug she couldn't work her way out of. She was really good friends with her, best friends. Come to think of it Dani had lots of best friends, Faye, Alissa, and Kayla.

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa heard a famliar voice calling her name. At first she thought it was just a voice in her head, but it wasn't. The voice was Jake's and he had to be here. She spun around and saw him, tackling him into a hug. Alissa's hat flew off somewhere by another table, but she didn't care. She hadn't seen Jake in a while and had missed him. Alissa noticed his costume and smiled, they were matching.
"Sweet costume Jake." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:20 am

"Sorry. I didn't mean too. I just... It usually doesn't work anyway. June was much better at it then me. I only did it because I didn't think it would work. I would have just talked my way out of it." I say. As usual everyone dislikes me. Sometimes it's because of my charm-speak. Sometimes because of my temper or personality. I am not the most liked person. Kim wouldn't dislike me. Well other then our beginning fighting (cause I stole her date... that was before they knew they were siblings) we never fought after that. I see a flash of Hemera and knew who was here...

~Their enemies HA HA HA HA HA!~

"Uh. Ya long time." I say trying to escape. I do not like being touched. She knew that though so I just smirk in till she lets me go. I push the glasses up my nose and say, "Practically Unseen, huh." She knew what I was talking about. I look at May again. I could tell she spotted me. Oh well. Dani's here I'm not without back up. Like I'd need it against this girly-girl.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:36 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled at the mention of their little group. She looked over at the other girl, the one who was charm speaking. Kayla didn't like her, so Dani didn't either. The girl was most likely a daughter of the goddess of love.
"Who's that?" she asked Kayla quietly.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:23 pm

"May. Remember I mentioned her before. I trashed her date and she hates me. Honestly she's to girly for my liking." I answer in a whisper.

I decide to ignore Kayla and everyone else and get some punch. Anyone who was talking to me must not want to anymore.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:41 pm

June

"
Huh? Who said I was a daughter of Aphrodite? I can't charmspeak, and I could care less about make-up or who dumped who and whatnot..." I say, my face turning red-ish. I mean really, if I was to find out that my mother was Aphrodite, I think I might just...yell at my dad.

Jake

I smiled at Alissa. It had been a while sence I had scene here. "
I missed you." I told her, giving her a kiss. Then, I realized how she was sitting on me, and I felt my face burn. "Uh.....um..." I stutterd.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:12 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye shook her head.
"No, I meant her. The one crying, or was crying." she told June. Faye looked at her feet, still upset about the loss of two of her siblings. She couldn't help but blame herself. Faye didn't know why, but she did. Faye felt she could've done something different that would've saved them

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded, understanding what Kayla was talking about. That's what made Dani and Kayla similar, they understand each other.
"Wait you trashed her date? Smooth Kayla." she said sticking out her tongue. Dani knew Aphrodite kids would hate their dates being trashed more than anyone else.

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa kissed him for a moment before realizing how awkward she was on him. She got off him and ran over to grab her hat. Alissa placed it on her head and smiled.
"Think I could pull off this?" she asked making a gun with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:41 pm

"Hey. You can't help it when your attacked by a giant cyclops lost in unknown woods. At night. I didn't know I was at camp or even near it and then they were there and I killed it." I say basically telling her the story missing a few minor details.

Drinking my punch I completely ignore the world. I just had a emotional break down and now I'm acting as though nothing happened. I didn't feel like attention right now. I knew they were talking about me anyway. I completely blew it. The chance of getting a friend was gone. Not that I'd get one anyway. I should have stayed hiding on my bunk.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:24 pm

I walked toward the girl who seemed to be alone. I had never met her, but I had heard of her. She was famous for something, but I didn't care about that right now. Everyone deserved a friend at a costume party.

"Hi, May is it?" I asked, listening to the music in the background. It was one of my favorite songs. I tapped my foot lightly. Even though I was a child of a muse, I had no ability to dance. At all. "I love this song. Do you like techno?" I asked, sipping my punch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXe1XgCUit4&ob=av2e
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:43 pm

~Sorry. Links are a pet peeve of mine. I don click them~

I jump when she talks to me. "Huh? Oh um... I like love songs better. Techno to almost as ugly as rap. I like old love songs. You know me? How?" I say to her sipping my punch. Of all the things she knew me for I hoped it was not my failure at the quest.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:09 pm

June
"
Na, thats ok. I'm just still waiting for my mom to claim me. And don't tell her, but I really hope it's not Aphrodite." I smiled at her, and thought about my mother. It drove me insaine, not knowing who she was.

Jake

I laughed at Alissa, as she perfected a cowboy pose. "
Nice!" I laughed. "Hey, want me to get you some punch...or...um, something to eat?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:46 am

I nearly spit out my punch when I heard she didn't like techno. How could someone not like the pumping beat, the quick movements, the effortless rhymes? Although, I was the daughter of a muse. I liked all music, minus rap. That was just fast talking.

"I like love songs, too. I love pretty much all music, except rap," I replied, swallowing my punch. "I don't know where I've heard you before, but I just saw you get into a spirited discussion with those girls. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next