Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally(:

Ally(:

Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] Empty
PostSubject: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:31 am

I glanced at the hill where demigods--my family--were fighting Kronos's army. I adjusted my bronze armor. I had to be on the climbing wall when this started--and it takes my about 10 minutes to get down from there. I pulled sunglasses off my head, and they transformed into a silver sword. I didn't want to fight this alone. I wanted someone to be here with me, especially Dylan, but anyone else was fine. There was no time to waste. I had to go. Just then, somebody or something ran into me from behind....
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:42 am

"Holly,there you are.Are you ok,are you hurt,"I said worridly.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:49 am

To my relief, it was Dylan. "I'm fine," I told him. "Now let's go kick some monster butt."
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am

"You bet," I said.I got out my bow and quiver."Oh and there is someone I want you to meet."Nova,can you come here?Sure,was his reply.I soon saw a golden shape in the sky.My pet dragon,Nova,came and landed on my shoulder."Holly,this is y pet dragon,Nova.Nova,this my girlfriend Holly.Hello,he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 am

"Woah," I said. "That, is cool. Hi there Nova," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:15 am

"That's nothing,"I said.Fang,battle mode.K,he said.He jumped off my shoulder and grew three times his size.I climbed on his back and reached my hand down for Holly."Wanna hop on,"I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:21 am

"On?" I sounded kind of shaky. "Sure," I said, trying to sound brave. I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up onto the dragons back, and tightly held on.

Do you mind if I bring my other charrie in?
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:25 am

Go ahead

"It's ok,I won't let you fall.Nova,let's go win this war."I was rewarded with a mighty roar from Nova.He jumped up and flapped his mighty wings and flew to the battle.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 am

I looked down and smiled as I watched the forest pass below me. "This is really, really cool," I told Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:41 am

"I know,"I said with a smile.Nova,NOW!!Nova blew fire all over Kronos' army.He landed away from the battle,but not too far."Now let's really see some action."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:46 am

"Let's go," I said. I fixed my armor one more time. I put on iron gloves I had, made by the Hephaestus kids and flexed my fingers. Seemed good.
"Hey! Holly!" I called as I saw my friend. She was with a guy, probably the guy who she always talked about. Dylan, her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:56 am

I saw a girl running over,calling Holly's name."Hi,my name is Dylan Star,Son of Apollo,"I said holding out my hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:28 pm

"Ally Brinn, also an Apollo kid. Nice to meet you. I take it your running for cabin leader to?"
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:38 pm

"No,I am not into that kind of stuff.I don't like being a leader,too much pressure."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:44 pm

"Oh, I am," I shrugged. "But I'm not gonna win. Anyways, are you guys ready for the battle?" I asked and looked at my armor.
"Yup, going right now," I say looking at the battle. "You ready?" I ask Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:47 pm

"Let's go kick some butt."I knotched an arrow and fired.It hit a dracnea in the head."That is one for me,"I said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 pm

I smiled at Dylan and creeped over to an Empousi who wasn't paying attention. "Hey, fire head," I smirked. She turned around and hissed, and before I could move, slashed me across the head with her claws. It was enough force to make me stagger, but I looked at her again and knocked on my metal battle helmet. "You're gonna have to do more than that to kill me," I snarled.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:57 pm

I saw Holly fighting a monster.I knotched an arrow and fired.It hit it in the head."That's two for me."Then I felt something hit me in the head.I fell to the ground.The last thing I heard before I blacked out was someone calling my name.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:35 pm

"Dylan!" I shrieked as a Dracanae swooped it's tail and smacked Dylan in the head, knocking him unconscious. I ran over to him as soon as the Empousi turned to dust.
"I'll be there in a sec!" I called as a fought a Cyclopes. Soon, a different Demigod took over fighting for me. I rushed over to Holly and Dylan. "I think I can heal him," I said, but I doubted it, since this was my first year. I muttered a few Greek words and held my hand over him. My hand glowed blue and hopefully, it was working.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:42 pm

I awoke to see Holly and Ally looking down at me."What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:53 pm

You got hit by a dracanae's tail in the head," I explained.
Are you alright?" I worried.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:55 pm

"I don't know."I smiled at Holly."You look cute when your worried."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:59 pm

I smiled. "Thanks," I laughed.
I rolled my eyes. "Theres a battle going on, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:03 pm

"Oh,right."I tried to get up,but my head exploded in pain.I fell back down,clutching my head.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:05 pm

"I don't think you're okay," I worried. "Ally, you go fight, I'll stay here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next