Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Inferno

Inferno

Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:09 pm

"Thanks"I said.I leaned up and kissed her,ignoring the pain.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:24 pm

I smiled and sat down watching the battle, but I couldn't help but feel guilty as I watched. I saw demigods get attacked, and I even saw a few fall down and didnt get back up.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:26 pm

"You can go fight if you want to,I will be fne right here."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:51 pm

"Are you sure?" I knew my eyes were filled with concern. I didn't want to leave him alone. "I don't want to leave you here. What if a monster came?"
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:56 pm

"I will be fine.You need to stop worrying about me,"I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:03 pm

"Fine," I gave in. "Well, I'll see yah later. If I don't die," I added. I leaned down and kissed him. After all, this may be the last time I ever saw him again.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:04 pm

(Sorry for double posting) The topic in the beach is up. Its kind of terrible though.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:07 pm

(K)
I kissed her back.I broke the kiss and said,"You WILL survive,even if I have to die to make it so."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:12 pm

"Stay safe," I pleaded and hugged him, and then ran off.
I waited for Holly to finish. Sure, It may have been the last time she saw him, but I would protect her. At least, I'd try. It was only my first year, but I'd already been on a quest. .
"Do you think he'll be alright?"
"He'll be fine."
As I fought, I made sure not to drift to far away from where Dylan was. After 10 minutes I only defeated two hellhounds, with Ally's help.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:20 pm

"Nova,I want you to keep Holly safe.""k,"he said.He. flew into the battle and killed any monster that came close to Holly.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:27 pm

As a giant was about to step on me, Dylan's dragon Nova flew over head and spewed fire at the monster, burning it and turning it into dust. I smiled in Dylans direction and mouthed 'thanks!'
I turned and saw Holly looking at Dylan. I caught a glimpse of something moving towards Dylan. "Dylan!" I screamed, trying to warn him, but it was already behind him.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:30 pm

I felt a sharp pain in my back.I looked at Holly,believing that would be the last time I saw her.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:38 pm

I turned when Ally screamed. I met his eyes and that half of second felt like three hours. I could see pain. As fast as I could, I rushed over. There was another demigod, who I guessed was evil. He had a knife against Dylan's back. I couldn't move, or else...the worst thing imaginable that I didnt want to think would happen. I then saw Ally creeping behind the guy demigod with a finger to her lips telling me to not say anything.
"Hey!" she said, startling the guy. I kicked his knife away from him.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:40 pm

I could hear voices."Holly,"I croaked,"Holly are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:45 pm

"I'm right here," I said through tears as I fought the demigod. He was using his fists, but we were edging closer to where his knife was. When it was at his feet, he quickly bent down and picked it up. "You dont," I slashed his side with my sword, "Ever," I kneed him, "Hurt my boyfriend!" I cried, this time, not even bothering to use my sword, but punching him square in the face. He fell down, clearly knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:49 pm

"Holly,are you OK,"I managed to say.I prayed to my father that she said yes.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Jade
I ran throught the battle chasing my little brother, Mikey, through the crowd. People were fighting everywhere. I did not want him getting hurt. He was only 5, after all. Mikey had run off when I had arrived at the Aphrodite Cabin to make sure he didn't leave before I ran into the battle. He soon ran into a girl older than me and fell down.
Gods, I hoped she was on our side. I couldn't tell with the evil demigods running around, too.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 pm

When a little kid ran into me, I stumbled. I hoped it wasn't a monster, because they'd have a clear shot at me. But it was only a little kid, with a girl following behind him. "Woah Woah Woah. Wait a minute," I said, holding his shirt back so te girl could catch up. She didn't look evil.
"Me?" "You're asking if I'm fine!? Well of course! But your hurt," I said, my eyes getting cloudy with tears. There was a giant gash in Dylans back.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:59 pm

"I don't care if I am hurt,as long as your safe.I love you Holly."
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Jade
I ran up to the girl who had a good grip on Mikey. She could have killed him easily but she hadn't. I quickly decided she wasn't evil. I scooped the five year old up into my arms. "I'm so sorry," I apologized to the girl. "I'm Jade by the way."
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 pm

"It's alright. Anything I can do to help is good for me. I'm Ally Brinn, daughter of Apollo.
" I love you too, Dylan," I said kissing him. I looked at the gash on his back. It was deep, and it looked like it definitely torn some of his muscle. If it hit an important artery, that would be bad.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:33 pm

"Looks like I got cut pretty bad,huh,"I said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:40 pm

"Yeah," I answered quietly. "Ally could you heal him?"
"No chance," she said. "I'm only a first year, remember? I'm new at this healing thing."
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:54 pm

"I know a way that I can heal it,"I said,"Apollo owes me a favor.I use it on this."I was suddenly surrounded by a golden light.When it died away,the pain from my back was gone.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:58 pm

I smiled. "I love Apollo," I said. "And you," I told Dylan.
"Thanks, Dad!" I prayed silently in my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]   Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battling the Army of Kronos [Feel free to join!]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next