Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] Empty
PostSubject: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:27 am

Adin was about to say 'I'm fine' but she stopped when Chris placed his jacket on her shoulders. Adin tensed. Her first thought was 'OMGWTFBBQ is he doing?' before it got replaced by 'Don't I look weird wearing two jackets?' Her mind was on fast forward. What should I do? Should I give the jacket back? Should I just accept it? Questions flew around her mind. Adin was left speechless for a few seconds before she got her voice back.

"Um... thanks," Adin mumbled, just loud enough for Chris to hear it. It didn't feel as cold now. In fact, she felt slightly hot. Her face especially.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:48 am

"No problem." That wasn't weird, right? Guys put there jackets on girl's shoulders all the time? But shouldn't he have waited for an answer? Dang I think to myself, she probably thinks I'm weird. "So... do you have any -uh- idea who your parent might be?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:45 am

Adin shrugged. The truth was...she did have an idea. Adin didn't think it was a fluke that the bow and arrow caught her attention in the armory. And apparently, most of the people who liked using that weapon was a child of Apollo, more or less. But, she didn't want to discuss her theory, just in case she was wrong. It would be slightly embarrassing. Adin looked at Chris. He seemed like he wouldn't laugh though, but... it was probably better not to risk it. But how should she tell him that? 'Oh sorry, I can't tell you because it's embarrassing if I'm wrong?' Adin didn't really like the sound of that, so she twisted it... a little.

"Um... maybe. I'm not so sure. What if I'm wrong and the gods hear it, then they start laughing at me from wherever they are?" Adin finished with a laugh, just to show that she was kidding with the last part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:41 pm

I chuckled a bit. This seemed like a touchy subject that she didn't want to share, which was okay with him, he was just trying to make small talk. "So..." he said. This was awkward. He was never good with small talk, so he was surprised he even made it this far.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:25 am

A few moments of awkward silence passed. It seemed to Adin that both of them weren't good at maintaining conversations. She racked her thoughts, thinking of something to say. Anything to break the silence. What did two demigods talk about? "So... you met your dad?" Adin asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:28 am

"Yea, once." I say pointing to the Gemini Necklace around his neck, "He made this for me. I was always into astrology, you know. Before I found out that the Greeks got it right. It's my sign: Gemini." I say. It was cool, right? Maybe she liked astronomy. Short chance I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:46 am

"That's nice," Adin commented as she studied the silver Gemini necklace. It was an excellently crafted, she could see that. After all, the thing was made by a god. "So is it true that Geminis have some sort of split-personality?" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:16 am

"Yes, although I don't think I fit into that category." I say. I never really thought I had two people inside me. "How about you, what's your sign?"

((OOC: Happy New Year))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:49 am

"Libra," Adin said, sighing. "They say it's a gentle sign. It's true... to me at least," she added thoughtfully. She remembered the time when she was bored and googled the astrological signs and their characteristics. Out of things to say, she looked at the sea, admiring its peacefulness. The sea was quite peaceful...like her.

((OOC: Likewise ^^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:27 pm

I looked over at Adin. She looked really cute, with the wind blowing her hair a bit towards him, and her eyes sparkling like always. When she turned, she caught him staring at her, so he turned fast to avoid eye contact.

Crap, I think I'm blushing
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:26 am

Adin nearly stopped walking. Did Chris just... stare at her? Nah, he was probably just looking at the sea. But he turned away so quickly... Wait a sec, are his cheeks...pink? Adin thought as she studied his face. Yep, definitely slightly pink. Adin turned away hastily, her face slightly hot herself. Don't jump into conclusions. Don't jump into conclusions, she repeated frantically. She fidgeted with her hands, like she always does when she gets nervous. What the heck is going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:39 pm

I cough to fill the awkward silence. As we walk, I trip over a peace of seaweed on the beach, falling over and doing a summer-salt across the ground. Landing in a upright position and looking up at her saying, "I meant to do that."
CRAP! I look like a fool! I think to myself, my face heating up again.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:17 am

Adin bit back a laugh, but she couldn't help but smile at the sudden scene. She also fought the urge to roll her eyes. Chris looked cute doing that. "Yeah, sure you did," Adin said, disbelief present in her voice. She covered her mouth with her hand as she started chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:46 am

My face felt really warm. I got up and brushed the sand off my pants and shirt. She was chuckling next to me, and I couldn't help but laugh to. It was pretty funny.

After a while, when we were both done chuckling, the awkward silence was in the air again. "Maybe I should trip so we can laugh again." I say, half-sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:59 am

Adin smiled awkwardly. "Well, there are a lot of other seaweeds ahead..." she joked. "Just kidding. Please don't take it seriously," she added quickly after a few seconds. She looked up to the sky, and noticed that the sun was starting to set. She frowned slightly, was it that time already? "Um, Chris, what time is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:45 pm

I looked at my watch, "About 4:45. Getting kind of late I guess. Why, you need to be somewhere?" I ask inquisitively. I looked over at the sunset, which looked beautiful. But I couldn't help, once again staring at Adin.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:26 am

Adin shook her head. "No, I was just wondering actually," she said. She turned to look at the beautiful sunset. Adin found it amazing how the sea reflected the color of the sky. Now, it was vermilion in color, as the sun drifted closer and closer to the sea. "You... you do this often? Walking down the beach?" Adin asked, still staring at the sunset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:50 pm

"Occasionally," I say, "but only when it's not that crowded, like now." It was true. Despite being the kind of the 'God of Fire', he loved water. His favorite activity (other than forging) was swimming.
I turn away from her, afraid that she might notice my staring, "It's not that I'm un-social, I just like to think every now and again, you know?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:50 am

Adin nodded, though she wasn't sure if Chris saw it. She could see what he meant. It was hard to trust people, as Adin knew from experience. Sometimes, you can't even trust your own family, she thought, remembering her mother who had lied to her for as long as she could remember. She gritted her teeth at the thought.

"I think I can relate to that," Adin said. She realized that she and Chris had more similarities than she thought. She felt comfortable with that fact.

((OOC: Is this leading to something more than friendship? I'm just curious))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:33 pm

"Yeah." I say, thinking of further things to talk about. I can't help but look at her, but when she looks back, I turn my head again. You could ask her out, you know. I think to myself, It'd be easy, the sunset is romantic.

((OOC: Yeah, I was steering it that direction. But it's up to Adin ))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:41 am

Adin stole a few glances at Chris, and she could notice how quickly he turned away every time she looked. She had a feeling as to where this would end, but, as she thought earlier, she would rather not jump into conclusions. Besides, she didn't have any experience with this kind of stuff before. Adin was rather hesitant when it came to trying something new.

With the awkward silence in the air, she pulled the two jackets tighter around her small frame. She tucked her hair behind her ear, staring at the beautiful sunset. So this was what it's like when two shy and nervous people take a private walk.

((OOC: Haha, it's gonna be hard, since Adin is shy. But if Chris wants to, well feel free. He just has to be a bit patient, lol))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:06 pm

I continue walking. I keep glancing over at Adin, but dodge her gazes when she looks over. We keep walking for a while in a awkward silence. "Well, this is awkward." I say, stating the obvious and laughing a bit. He was usually bold, and not afraid of anyone. Why was this little shy girl changing him?

I think you know, said a voice in his head.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:39 am

Adin laughed with him. "Yeah, I guess so," she said softly. With her eyes fixed on the sunset, she didn't notice that there was a pretty huge seaweed down the path she was walking. Next thing she knew, Adin felt herself stumbling and about to hit the sand...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:27 pm

I couldn't help but smile. "Oh the irony." I said holding out my hand. Her face was almost beat-red in embarrassment. I grabbed her hand and helped her up. I helped brush off a bit of the sand, but then realized that I was still holding her hand. I let go and put my hand on my neck, my facing feeling warm and said, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:33 am

Adin's face was as red as a tomato. How could she have been so stupid! That was officially one of the worst moments of her life. Chris helped her up, and she felt a slight tingle at where his hand touched hers. When Chris let go, Adin turned even redder, if that was even possible. "It's fine," she said softly, averting her gaze. Without looking at him, she continued, "Too bad I can't do a somersault like you." She weakly chuckled at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next