Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A stroll through the beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

A stroll through the beach Empty
PostSubject: A stroll through the beach   A stroll through the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:56 pm

I stepped up to the edge of the beach,I started to walk around the edge hoping for somebody to come along
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

A stroll through the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stroll through the beach   A stroll through the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Macy sat in the sand watching the electricity zap between her fingers. Macy was the daughter of Zeus. She had extremely curly, hair. The tight ringlets bounced whenever she walked. It was dark brown with light, golden highlights that seemed to flow with electricity itself. She wore khaki shorts and dark brown hiking boots and a white tank top with a simple golden jacket. She had a dark tan and stood at about 4'11, but anyone who criticized that, well lets just say it might be the last thing you do. Macy was respected everywhere for her fighting skills. Macy was probably about 15 too. Macy could be sweet, funny, and mischievously fun once you got to know her. But that was when you got to know her. Macy was rather defensive and hostile to new comers. Sometimes she didn't mean to sound that way though. But most of the time.

Macy heard the crunching of sand behind her. Without even turning around she said, "Hey there Jared." Macy could sense the frustration coming off of him at that. Macy could guess people pretty well and was known for it.
Back to top Go down

A stroll through the beach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: