Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just a stroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Just a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Just a stroll   Just a stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:49 pm

"So you have never been off campus. Its the same exact thing just with mortals. So where do you want to go?" Austin said. He was speaking gently.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Just a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll   Just a stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Meira stayed right behind Austin. She looked around her, mesmerized. "No. I have been out before, but still, it's been a while since I got out," she replied absently. Meira blinked, then added, "You lead the way, Austin."

Meira thought how this stroll would turn out. She shrugged, realizing she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Just a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll   Just a stroll I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:00 pm

"Sure thing. Where do you want to stop?So tell me about yourself. Do you like animals? Um, whats your favorite color? Sorry if I'm to forward". Austin said.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Just a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll   Just a stroll I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Meira stuttered to answer all of Austin's question. "Yeah, definitely, especially cats; Green, and maybe a little red?" Meira thought about Austin's first question. "Maybe in a quiet park," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Just a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll   Just a stroll I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:55 pm

"Sure. I'm pretty sure the park is that way" Austin said. Pointing to the left. "So....".
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Just a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll   Just a stroll I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:25 am

Meira looked at Austin questioningly. "So?" she echoed, looking genuinely excited. "You lead the way!" Meira grinned at him.

Meira started to think: Why did I agree to this? But she swallowed her doubts, looking ahead, feeling a danger will come. Gods, they were away! Out of camp borders! It's protection! And they're two. Their scents would matter. Their scents individually are not so much a matter, but combined? Meira shook her head, looking at Austin.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Just a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll   Just a stroll I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:03 pm

"Are you okay? You don't look so good. Is something bothering you?" Austin said. Maybe I shouldn't have asked her he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll   Just a stroll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a stroll
Page 1 of 1