Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) Empty
PostSubject: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:05 am

Caden could be seen walking towards the beach, the Sun was just coming out, and the sunset was a beautiful sight for anyone. He glanced at the water, sighing softly. He was always lonely, it seemed. He had been at camp for a year, but not many people talk to him.

I was already at the beach, sitting on a blanket I had brought from my cabin, writing in my notebook. I hummed softly to myself, not noticing the boy walking onto the beach.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Selene didn't usually go to the beach it was to hot, but this morning it was quiet and cool. She spotted to boys she had never seen before. Selene didn't have many friends, looks like it was time to go make some.

Justus was bored. Really bored, and when Justus is bored he goes to the beach. It was routine, there was always someone at the beach. Today there were three people at the beach. Two boys, one about his age another a year or two younger. Then there was a girl about two years younger than him. " Hey" Justus said to them.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Caden glanced up and smiled at the newcomers. "Hello everyone, I am Caden Evans, Son of Hecate and I am 16."

I looked up observing everyone. A boy named Caden introduced himself, a girl about my age came into view and I smiled. I didn't have many friends yet and I would love to make some new ones. She was kinda cute, too. As for the guy approaching, he looked bored and two years or more older than me.
"Hey guys. Athena kid, Name's Kiyo."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Selene smiled when the boy who's name was Kiyo smiled at her. " Since we're taking roll call, I'm Selene daughter of Khione. Oh and I'm 11" she said. Selene pulled a ponytail from her wrist and put her hair up.

Justus noticed everyone was saying who the heck they were. " I'm Justus son of Dionysus and I'm 14. No wise cracks about my dad, he doesn't care about his kids." he said just to prove a point. Everyone asumed that since Dionysus was a jerk that so were his kids. Well he may be a jerk , but his kids weren't so bad.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Caden smiled curtly. He liked this Justus guy, the girl was a little young, but she was cool too. He walked up to Justus. "So you're dad is Dionysus, the Wine God? He is pretty cool actually...I wouldn't mind being to conjure killer grape vines." He laughed a little and smiled at him.

I offered Selene a spot next to my on my blanket, and I put my bookmark in the book. "Cute name, Selene. How long have you been at Camp? It's my second day so far and I like it."I smiled softly at her, my gray eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Selene sat next to him. " Thanks, I've been at camp for two years, but they went by fast and unnoticed." she said. It was true no one really noticed her the past two years, which is weird since at her old home people noticed her all the time. " Yeah camp is fun... it would be better if I had more friends." she said sadly. " But I'm working on making more friends." Selene added.

Justus laughed, "Yeah I dunno if I can make killer wine grapes, but I did inheirit my dad's um... partying? I dunno what you would call it. Anyway I like to hang with people and stuff." he said. Justus glanced over at Selene and Kiyo." Looks like they're hitting it of hey?" he asked pointing to Selene and Kiyo.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Caden just laughed. "Partying sounds fun, Justus. We should all party sometime. Yeah, they seem to be hitting it off. Kids.."

I smiled in delight as she sat next to me. "Two years..wow..Well!! I'll be your friend, and I'm sure many of my siblings would LOVE to be friends with you." I looked at her, my eyes still shining.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Selene smiled. "Thanks maybe I could meet some of them soon." she said. Kiyo was really nice, and Selene didn't say that about just anyone. " So you've only been here two days? How did you get here? the crazy way or the my- mommy- dropped- me off - at -camp-way?" Selene asked meeting Kiyo's gaze.

"Yeah kids, way back at my home town I would get girls all the time... maybe not ALL the time but... yeah." Justus said. He had the feeling Caden got the piont.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Caden nodded "I could get them..I just am a loner at heart, man. I like to keep it real and just stay to myself, y'know, wouldn't want to put a girl in danger cause..well I'm a son of Hecate." He shook his head miserably.

Kiyo smiled grimly. "I got here the crazy way. Chased in by some weird monster that wanted to spill my guts all over the floor." he told her in a skeptical voice. Selene was really cute, really nice, and she seemed to understand him. For the first time, he truly felt accepted.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Selene watched Kiyo's face darken she didn't mean to hit a bad subject. " Uh that's gross... did you get hurt?" She asked. Selene liked him, she didn't like seeing him hurt. Kiyo was nice, brave and kinda cute Embarassed .

Justus frowned. " Son of Hecate? What does that mean? Your just as deadly as me right?" he asked. Hecate... goddess of .... magic... I think.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Kiyo sighed deeply. "Yeah..My back was torn open pretty badly. And I had cuts and bruises on my arms and chest. But other than that I'm okay..A nice person from Apollo healed me." I smiled at her, enjoying her company. She was very cute after all, and I couldn't help liking her.

Caden's expression darkened. "Um well...My magic isn't very stable, and it attracts monsters almost as bad as a cell phone, it basically puts a beacon over my head saying 'Here I am! Come skin me alive!' So,...Its not so safe." Caden's voice was harsher than normal, as if he knew firsthand, what it was like to lose someone.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:30 pm

" Oh that sounds terrible." Selene said sadly. " What parts of camp have you seen?" she asked. If he hadn't gotten a tour yet she wanted to be the person to give him one.

Justus felt bad for Caden. " I see..." he said." So do you like sports and stuff?" asked Justus. He was really good at basketball, he usually went to shoot some hoops in the afternoons.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:38 pm

I smiled softly. "It was pretty bad." I admitted. "Oh..and I've only seen the Athena Cabin, Apollo cabin, zephyros creek, and the beach. I haven't really gone anywhere yet." I told her.

Caden smiled at Justus, he felt like he had been accepted by him, and was happy about it. "Well, I do like basketball, fencing, and baseball." He told him with a smile. "I also enjoy teaching and creating magical items for friends." he added slyly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:36 am

Selene smiled , perfect she could give him a tour. "Do you uh... wanna tour?" Selene asked shyly. She had never given anyone a tour before... she wondered what she would show him.

Justus smiled, yes! he liked basketball. "We should shoot some hoops sometime." Justus said to Caden. Justus was pretty good a basketball... maybe... kinda.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:32 pm

I looked at her and nodded. "We can take a tour if you'd like." I was happy, maybe I'd get the chance to ask her out sometime.

"Sounds good, man." Caden told Justus happily. "We can definetely play some sports."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Selene smiled, her blue eyes shining. "Okay! Where do you wanna go? I can show you everywhere!"she said getting more excited by the minute. Selene didn't care where she went with Kiyo, she knew she would be happy.

Justus liked the sound of that."So where are you from?"he asked. "I grew up in Arizona."Justus said just proving the fact. He felt like it was a stupid question, but he still asked.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:35 pm

I smiled at her happily, and took her hand, blushing slightly. I wasn't really thinking when I did it, but I liked the feel of her hand on mine. "Well..We could walk around the beach and think until we get a good idea." I offered.

Caden's face darkened. "Los Angeles..." He said blankly. Then shook his head. "Sorry, I just don't like my past."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Selene blushed crimson when his hand touched hers, which was weird since her skin was fairly pale. "Okay, so where do you wanna go? I mean this place is so big!"Selene said motioning to the camp. She loved how she felt so calm with Kiyo, so peaceful.

Justus saw Caden's face , not a good subject. "Uh sorry! I didn't mean to hit a bad subject."he said apologizing.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:30 pm

OOC: MichioShirota said I could join.
BIC: Finally, there was Kiyo, Maddison had been searching for hours (10 minutes). She stoped suddenly. Selene from the Khione cabin was standing next to him. She saw the look on her face, she stayed back.

Maddison, Daughter of Athena- 13
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:56 pm

OOC:yes I know all is good

Selene looked and saw a girl, most likely an Athena girl. She nudged Kiyo to look and see the girl. Did Kiyo know her? "Hi.I'm Selene daughter of Khione. Who are you?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:22 am

OOC: Hey annabeth :D

I glanced at where Selene had pointed and my heart dropped. How had I forgotten Maddison? She wanted to give me a tour earlier and she was my sibling. "Uh..Yeah I know her. Maddison, Right? You're my half-sister. Selene, she wanted to give me a tour earlier..but they told me my injuries were too severe. I went to the Apollo cabin and got healed." My gray eyes sparkled softly, still holding Selene's cold hand. She was the daughter of Khione, after all. I felt at peace with Selene.

Caden nodded. "No big deal, man. Hey, isn't that an Athena girl?" Caden pointed over at Maddison.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Selene knew she got a little colder, she always did when she didn't know what the heck was going on. "Oh ...okay. Hi Maddison! Nice to meet you."Selene said offering her open hand. She still felt as if she had interfered by meeting Kiyo, but she tried to be friendly. Then she realized how Maddison must feel.

Justus turned his head to where Caden pointed. Yep Athena kid, you could tell by the eyes. "Yeah most likely. I mean she has the same eyes as Kiyo doesn't she?"he said.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:16 am

I looked at Selene and then back at Maddison. "Hmm...." I looked a bit uncomfortable. I really was starting to form a huge crush on Selene, and Maddison was my half-sister. How could I fix this.. I thought long and hard, and finally said, blushing. "Well..um.. We are all friendly here, right? Maddison, why don't you go say hi to Justus and Caden too? Caden and Justus are nice guys." I told her. "Also, we're siblings now, and we will see a lot of eachother, right?" I tried to justify the reasons but I felt wrong in a way. I was still blushing and holding Selene's hand, which had turned just a little colder, which I didn't mind, I actually liked it.

Caden glanced over at Kiyo, who had said his name. "Hmm..Wonder what Kiyo is getting us into now, Justus.." He sighed softly. It was obvious he had known Kiyo before he came to Camp.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Selene really felt uncomfortable now... and her hand turned colder. She hoped Kiyo didn't mind that. She glanced over to Maddison. Poor Maddison , she had wanted to give Kiyo a tour. Selene became more worried that she had hurt Maddison. She just kept silent, she thought that would be the bast thing to do.

Justus glanced over to the others. "Humm something about meeting Maddison I think."he said. Justus sighed,"Well let's go then... Hey Maddison! I'm Justus son of Dionysus." he said trying t sound as happy as he could.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:43 pm

I felt a little awkward but I had to admit, Selene made me feel a heck of a lot better. I saw Justus and Caden come towards us and I sighed in relief.

Caden ran up to Maddison and smiled the best he could. His eyes were glimmering and his hair shone in the sunlight. Small purple sparks shot from his fingertips. That only happened when he was very happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)   A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet stroll on the beach. (Closed to ArtemisMoon07)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next