Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:13 am

From the look of his face in the dim light, Adin could see that Chris was not too thrilled by the idea. Guilt washed over her. Where did she go wrong? It wasn't as if she didn't like him; she just wasn't too trustful of people at first meeting. Adin felt a horrible sinking feeling in her stomach as she just stood there. She was already starting to blame herself.

"I hope you didn't take it the wrong way," Adin could only mumble, keeping her head down. Heck, to be honest with herself, she wanted to see him again. An inner voice in her thoughts just warned her of the possible consequences if she immediately rushed this without thinking it over. Then Adin thought of something to ease the situation. "So... um... when can I see you again?" she asked timidly, looking at Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:57 pm

I perked up a bit when she said next time. Maybe she wasn't lying, and he still actually had a chance. "Tomorrow, maybe?" I said, smiling and tilting my head a bit. I looked into her eyes. I wanted to kiss her again, but I knew it would not happen like that.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:42 am

Adin was glad to know that she had said the right thing. "Yeah, okay," Adin said with a small smile. She was more than relieved. "So... er... where exactly?" Adin asked, already hearing the excited barks from the cabin behind her. It was probably just Rocky, waiting for her to come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:35 pm

"I don't know," I said, looking at her, "What do you like to do?" He put his necklace in his mouth. It was a habit he had picked up when he was nervous. He didn't want to lose the chance to have a girlfriend the same day he meet her, which he might have already done with that kiss. Stupid, stupid, stupid. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:27 am

Adin shrugged. "I don't really know yet," she admitted, as the barks grew louder behind her. "Maybe just walk around... explore... or something..."

Before she knew it, she felt something warm and fluffy collide with her leg. Looking down, she saw her golden retriever Rocky looking up at her with its tongue rolling out of its mouth. The dog began jumping around her, licking her pants before it noticed Chris. The dog tilted its head to the side and approached him curiously, sniffing his leg.

"Er... that's my dog, Rocky," Adin explained, hoping that Rocky didn't do anything bad. "I like walking him around," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:16 am

"Alright." I said, petting Rocky's head lightly, hoping he wouldn't bite my hand off. "How about we just walk around camp with Rocky?" I asked, my necklace falling out of my mouth when I was done.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:22 am

Rocky licked Chris's hand in reply. The dog started to play with him, but Adin held it back by its collar. There would be time to play tomorrow.

"Okay," Adin said, the corner of her lips twitching upward in a smile. "I'll see you then. Um... bye and... thanks again," Adin said softly, holding the open door of the cabin while waving at Chris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:34 pm

~Chris Times~
I waved back at her, and at her dog. I walked towards the Hephaestus cabin. I had been here for a year, on my second, and this was the first time I had liked anyone. I was disappointed in myself for going to fast. I opened the BlueprintsIRS App on my watch and started designing a machine to tell me when to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]   Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a stroll along the beach [Private to Tabro]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3