Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Back Home....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Back Home.... Empty
PostSubject: Back Home....   Back Home.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:29 pm

I had my armor on and my weapons with me. I had just got done killing eight giants, and three Chimeras. I was offly tired and ready to jump on my bunk. I walked more, then I came in sight of the Camp. I smiled. Home at last. I've been away for about three weeks. I jogged to the gate. As I was jogging I heard someone behind me. I kept on jogging but slowly slowed down. I bent down to scratch my knee, but actually grabbed one of my bronze knives off my calf. I immediately turned around and stuck the bronze knife at the persons throat. I backed away to find it was one of the campers. I smiled. "Hey there!" I said as putting my knife back on my calf.

Katro Ville-14-Daughter of Athena
Hunter Blake-11-Son of Apollo
Devin Millsvil-15-Son of Hermes
Cal Delear-18-Son of Hephaestus
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Back Home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home....   Back Home.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:39 pm

Brook Firebird wandered along the edges of camp, not caring if she got attacked. Being the daughter of a daughter of Apollo made her the granddaughter of Apollo! Being a distant relative of a God made Brook less-likely to be attacked by a monster. Even though she was isolated from weapons, she had taught herself Karate, and she was a second degree blackbelt!

As Brook wandered along, she heard a guy walking up the path. Some Hermes kid. As she kept walking, the Hermes child held a knife up to her throat. In shock, Brook punched the kid in the gut and kicked the insides of his knees, making him tumble to the ground and the knife clattering to the floor. "Is that you... Devin? You should know better not to sneak up," Brook stopped herself, he wasn't behind her, he was right in front of her, "in front of me like that!"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Back Home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home....   Back Home.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:55 pm

I quickly got up from being hit in the face and kicked in the knee. "Well, you should learn not to come up from me like that. I just got home." I said grinning. I grabbed my knife and slid it back onto its latch on my calf. "What are you doing here wondering around?" I asked. I touched my cheek. I could feel a little bruise coming up now. "Nice moves. Really fast I would say." I said again with a smile on my face.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Back Home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home....   Back Home.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:32 pm

"DUDE WHY IS THERE A GIANT GATE HERE?!" No seriously, WHAT?! I ain't never saw nothing like this in Long Island! I was still searching for sis and so far I had no idea where she could be. I didn't even know why I came into the forest. She didn't come in here usually, right? At least last time I checked. Blah, I haven't hung out with her in forever. How was I supposed to know? I grumbled as I gripped onto my metal baseball bat. But seriously dude, that was one heck of a gate. And what was behind it anyway? Where the hell was I, Wonderland? Nah, Wonderland didn't look like this. At least I don't think so. I saw two people and yelled over at them. "YO WHAT IS THIS PLACE AND WHY IS THERE A GIANT GATE?!"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Back Home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home....   Back Home.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:45 pm

I stood up from my fighting stance because I noticed there was this kid by the gate. "Hey! Are you a newbie?" I yelled out to him. But when I got a better view of him I saw that he had no armor, no weapons, and that he had no experience. I ran on over to him. "Well, would you look at that. We got a newbie here." I said with a grin. "Would you like a tour of the camp mister? I'm just about to head down there." I asked motioning towards the camp.

I was sitting on the hill when I saw Devin Millsvil and Brook Firebird collide into each other. I was still listening to my IPod, so I didn't know what was happening. I slowly got up and walked over to them. But before I reached the two I saw someone else arrive to the camp. I saw Devin run over to him, so I then walked towards in that direction. When I got into view to see who it was I smiled. "Well, don't you look like your sister." I yelled to the new comer with a grin.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Back Home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home....   Back Home.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm

I looked up and smiled. People! People were cool. I like people. I walked up to a boy I reconized as a Hermes camper. I walked up to him still smilein' away. I fixed my white (yet dirty) croceated bennie that sat on my head like a beret. I tighed my strawberry blonde pigtails. I know I'm to old for them but I like wearing them on random days. My tie-dyed t-shirt was rumpled abit and had some (Ok alot) dirt of dirt on it and some short shorts.

"Hey there..uh, Devin right?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

Back Home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home....   Back Home.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:17 am

DUDE WHY WAS THERE A GIANT GATE?! I STILL didn't get my question answered. It was a big arse gate too! What the heck was going on?! "DUDE WHY IS THERE A GIANT GATE THERE AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NEWBIE?!" I was spazzing like crazy when some chick arrived. She went over towards me and Devin. Oh yeah, she was totally checking me out. Even in strange locations I attracted the ladies. I was about to do one of my showoff moves when she then mentioned my sis. My jaw dropped instead. "WAIT YOU KNOW WHERE MY SIS IS?! WHERE'S THAT DAMN MUNCHKIN I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER NEW YORK FOR HER!" Showing off my fabulous muscles would have to wait. I had to find Angel.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Back Home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home....   Back Home.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:28 am

"Dude! Just shut the eff up!" I yelled at him. I was getting really irritated at him that he kept on yelling at us. I turned around to see a girl to see if I was Devin." Uh, yeah! I'm the only Devin in the Hermes cabin right." I said with a smile. "C'mon man, Katro and I will show you to your sister, only if she's not hanging around her boyfriend." I said smiling towards Katro. She smiled back.

"Little boy, you do know that I have a boyfriend of my own?" I snapped at the boy when he smiled at me. "Aww.. boys of Athena. They always think all the girls are checking them out." I said with a wide grin on my face. "Now would you shut up and let us tell you what is going on. Because your giving me a freaking headache!" I yelled at the boy. "C'mon, I'll show you your sister." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back Home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home....   Back Home.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Home....
Page 1 of 1