Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

One day (Private to BrightSkys)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

One day (Private to BrightSkys) Empty
PostSubject: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:24 am

Here's what Aria looks like...
Spoiler:

As I sat on the sand, with my feet in the water, I looked over my shoulder. So many happy people. I was far from happy at the moment. I turned my head back to the water. I looked down at my arm. It shone bright in the sun. I heard something. "Hello?" I asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 am

I was just chilling out by the beach. I was completely shirtless and was showing off my super buff bod and my abs. I had some dark blue shorts on but no shoes if I remembered right. I was choosing to take my run out on the beach, but then I suddenly stopped and thought 'bout baby sis. Baby sis Angel...she got hurt 'cause of me. It was all my fault. I was so mad I hurt my own flesh and blood. She ain't deserve that. It was clear that Reji boy was right for her. But what that made me? I was feelin' like crap when I then noticed some pretty little thing hanging out all by her lonesome. She had long beautiful hair, tanned skin, and some really weird but cool robot arm. She fit my definition of hot. I completely forgot about what I was thinkin' of to hit on this chick. I went over to her. "Hey sexy, what's a girl like you doin' all by herself? Looks like you need some company from none other than Bane Valentine~"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:04 pm

I looked over at him. Huh... typical. "I was just thinking," I reply flatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:11 pm

She gave me a very plain response. So she was playing hard to get huh? I understand girls...well, somewhat. When they get into one of them [censored] fits, no. Well, I do know for some reason every month they go all crazy. Angel does that too. Why, is it like they're werewolves or something? Are all chicks like these hot creatures that go insane every month around the full moon? AWESOME. "Just thinking huh? Well babe, you should be thinking 'bout telling me your name. I don't just talk to any girl you know. I only pay attention to the sexy hard-to-get ones like you." I then proceeded to sit right next to her. "Name's Bane. How long you've been here?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:42 pm

I rolled my eyes. Better play along, I thought. "My name is Aria. I've been here for... six weeks at the most," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:07 pm

So she was pretty new around here too. New gal meets new guy. Seemed rather fitting. "So you're new here, huh? I'm pretty new 'round this place myself. Came looking for my little sis. Isn't the whole demigod thing kind of crazy? Makes ya want a bit of normal stuff but at the same time it's freaking awesome." I ran my fingers through my blond hair unconsciously. "One thing I am glad about though is that there's some like you here to hold things down. I guess it's kind of nice I'm wit' bunch of people my age in the same situation. You know, keep me sane and unworried." I had no idea what I was saying. Guess I wasn't in the flirting mood. "I'm sorry Aria, just got things on my mind as well. Don't mean to lose my attention on some gorgeous lady like you."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:10 pm

I laughed. "Who the heck is you god parent? The god/goddess of over confidence?" I laughed once more. I guess he wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:21 pm

"Nah, Athena's my mom. The goddess of...I actually ain't sure what she's the goddess of. Baby sis would probably know." Baby sis....Angel....the memories came flooding back to me. I started feeling all bad again. Here I was trying to flirt with some hot chick and my baby sis was in the nurse's office because of what I did. I was feeling all ashamed and stuff. "Angel...I happen to have done somethin' wrong. I'm to blame...I came here just to cool off." I then shook my head and grinned at Aria. "And that's when I met a pretty little hottie named Aria!" What you staring at? A guy had to get laid somehow!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 pm

I smiled softly. "You know, I like the more toned down Bane. Not the one who just wants a girl for one night only," I say, turning my head back to the creek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:08 pm

I was told something that utterly shocked me. She wanted me...to be the less macho me? She wanted me to show my emotions and not my abs?! I was in shock. Everybody I knew wanted the big sexy football player. No one ever dared asked about my feelings. I was completely taken unaware by this. I bet you the realization was everywhere on my face. I felt my cheeks turn red as I then did something I never did. "Yeah....usually chicks and everybody don't dig that. I ain't used to sharing my feelings before..." This was it Bane. Open up to your mistake. "I....I hurt my baby sis. I hurt Angel while trying to protect her. There was this guy who she wit' now....I didn't trust him. Thought he was usin' her. I got all pissed off and tried snuffing him, but then Angel came to stop me. I...I actually hit her." I felt my eyes water. Whoa, what the hell did THAT mean?! What happened when your eyes watered?! I ain't know at the time so I was totally freaking out. What did that mean?!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:26 am

I gave him a reassuring smile. I put my hand on top of his. "Look, I'm not into macho guys. I need a nice guy. One that I know won't cheat on me," I said. Wow... that must have made quite the impression on him! "And I understand. You did it to protect Angel. I'm sure she'll forgive you, if she hasn't already."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:19 am

Suddenly I felt her kindness. She wasn't just beautiful on the outside, she was beautiful within. I never thought of a girl that way. I wasn't used to lookin' inside somebody. Well, besides doing the nasty, but that ain't what I'm talkin' 'bout! What I'm talking 'bout is looking at like somebody's heart and like seeing what it's made of. I saw that stuff just then. I didn't get it fully yet, but I knew I could trust this chick. Somehow I knew I could trust Aria. "I...I think I can be that nice guy. Quite honestly, I ain't never felt this way before, you know? I'm just used to thinking with my (censored). But I never been like this. No one ever told me too." I was getting all red and stuff. "Y-You think my baby sis will forgive me? I did hurt her kinda bad..."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:40 am

I blushed. "Well, thanks. I'm glad. And yes, I'm positive Angel will forgive you," I say. Wow, I had this feeling of... I'm not sure what the feeling was. But I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:44 am

This was certainly a feeling I was not used to. My head turned to look into those eyes of hers. Dayum those were some pretty eyes. She not only had a smoking body, she had quite the inside. Dayumn I'm sounding all smart and stuff. I don't sound this smart usually. Just well...that's how I felt 'round that girl I guessed. "Thanks Aria. Now talking with you, I wonder why in the heck is someone as special as you single. I mean come on, there has to be SOME guy out there that doesn't think down there. I know there are guys like that at my school.....then again I made fun of them all with my football buds." That's when the question hit me. "Wait, does that make me a (censored)? I never really thought 'bout what I did." I wanted to know from her what she thought.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:57 pm

I shrugged. "Well, yeah, it kinda' does make you a (censored). And, a lot of guys like me... but I don't like a lot of guys," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Hard to get huh? The feelings inside me couldn't help but force me to talk further. "Well, what guys do you like if you don't mind me asking?" I hoped to the gods that I was a candidate for her. I knew I was...well, a musclehead and stuff but didn't mean I couldn't be nice 'n all! Just took some work. Yeah, was just gonna take some work. I was feeling rather hot for some reason. Just...I couldn't explain it. I had no idea what was going over me. Maybe baby sis would know...nah, baby sis was a chick. I needed to ask a dude. I didn't really know many dudes at the camp though. Hm...maybe Reji boy wouldn't mind. After all, we did kinda stop fightin' and stuff. Maybe he'd be willing to answer me.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:52 pm

I smiled. "Well, I know it's a bit much for most guys, but I need them to be nice. And caring. And, as I said before, I need to know they won't cheat on me. And they need to take things slow," I almost conclude, "Oh, almost forgot. They have to be at least a little bit good looking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:42 pm

The girl gave me an entire list on what she wanted in a guy. That wasn't usually how I roll. I was, well, different. Damnit, now how was I gonna win her? I decided that my whole open up thing was doin' good so I was doing just that. "I ain't think that much. Just well, many guys tend to think with what's down there instead of what's up here." I poked my head. "You seem just so...you're glowing girl. I think ya deserve everything on that little list of yours." Mhm Bane, ya still got it. But I still was irked by what I was feeling. My usual feelings were....well...."hard". My feelings right now were much different than before.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:12 pm

I smiled. "Wow, thanks. And you know..." I paused for dramatic effect, "If you wanna' go out sometime, I'd be honored."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:29 pm

I was entranced by them eyes of hers. I don't why, but they were like sucking me in man! My ears were tuned to her voice though so I could hear her. I usually didn't listen to girls much, but she had my full attention. Then she paused and in confusion I blinked and raised an eyebrow. Then she said the words. She said them. She just told me I could go out with her! (Censored) YEAH! I felt like doing backflips on the beach. "Really?!" I was in shock. But then I toned my voice down a bit. "Well then...so when you're available? I would love to take you out to the city or something." I suddenly felt like it was the best day of my life.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:36 pm

I smiled and laughed. He looked like he was a kid who just got a lollipop. "Anytime," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:20 pm

I have to be real, this ain't the first chick I've been with. Bane Valentine had been on a large number of dates before. But this girl, she was different. Something about her was different. She ain't the same like the other chicks I've been with. She's special. "In that case, how would you like me to take you out tomorrow night? We can head to the city and have ourselves some fun outside this place. Whatcha say?" I could just see it now. Dang I was feeling all lovey dovey then. I wondered what my baby sis was gonna say.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:47 pm

I smiled. "That sounds great! I'll be waiting at the top top of Half Blood Hill," I tell him. This was going to be awsome! I stand up, waiting for Bane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:04 pm

I was rather happy to have Aria say yes. Man, she was smokin' hot! She had that fine arse hair I wanted to just run my fingers through. And feminine curves! But at the same time she was kind. At first she was kinda cold and stuff, but she really ain't. Just she wasn't into the whole jock thang. Not a prob by me. Just gotta go 'n state my feelings....whatever that meant. What did that mean again? Uh...the stuff I was doing, yeah yeah! So yeah, I went and got up, smiling my bright smile at her. She was really sweet ya know. Sweeter than honey. For once though I was looking at them eyes and not any of her other nice qualities. Damn she had some eyes. She was sucking me in man! "Good. So yeah, I'll see ya there then." I JUST SCORED THE DATE OF THE CENTURY!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:09 pm

OOC: I'll make the topic on Off Campus though ok?

I smiled. I knew he was happy to be going out with me. And I was happy too. I couldn't wait! Actually, I couldn't wait to see his face when I'm wearing my special dress. Tomorrow was going to be terrific!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One day (Private to BrightSkys)   One day (Private to BrightSkys) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One day (Private to BrightSkys)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: