Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy) Empty
PostSubject: The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy)   The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:58 pm

"Down, Blackstar!" I had went out to fly on my lovely Pegasus Blackstar. His blue hair trailed behind him as he landed on the ground. I was in a black dress made of leather, knee high socks with black and purple stripes, and black pointy flats. Oh wait, I had my witch hat on too! Can't forget that bit! Once it was safe I plopped down on the ground on my two feet. Waiting for me were Maka and Kid. They were my two loyal cat companions. They were attracted to me for some reason. I picked the two of them up and cuddled them both. In my pocket was my wand used for magic casting. What is a witch without her wand? It's like a cat without its claws or a glove without a hand. I certainly didn't expect anyone to show up. Not like I cared anyway. What's wrong about being caught cuddling two adorable cats?
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy)   The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:23 am

Levi decided he was going to go down to the horse paths, hoping to just sit their with Vito, his Ocelot, who was pretty much his seeing eye large jungle cat thing. Levi could see by channeling his energy and he could see things clearly, not always the best color, but he could see just find. Touching something though, let him see it okay. Being barefoot helped his senses, so, he was barefoot. Vito nudged him in the right directions when he veered off course or couldn't keep a consistent flow of energy to see around him. Then, all of a sudden, something came flying out of the sky and nearly knocked him in the head. He immediately ducked and Vito growled loudly. Levi soon realized it was just a pegasus when it landed. Seeing things in the air was near impossible for him. Oh, and Levi was wearing a yellow and gray, horizontally striped hoodie along with a pair of gray jeans and a black clip wristband that had 4 stationary purple beads. He hadn't thought much of the bracelet before but he believes it was present from his godly parent, whoever that was. But noticing a girl get down, he sheepishly walked over and said a small "Hello".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy)   The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:07 pm

There was in fact someone there. How particular of him to show up. I glanced over to look at him. He appeared to be rather...stunned. Had he not seen Blackstar land on the ground? Both Maka and Kid were placed back on the ground and they proceeded to meow and walk around the interesting person. They were always rather curious about new people and would often make a habit of circling the person while staring them down. Blackstar was neutral to the situation and made no such attempt. "Greetings. I do not recall seeing you before." I strolled over to him. He was kind of cute. I couldn't help but notice the bracelet. I reached my hand out to touch it. It was just a habit of mine when I was examining an item of interest. "This is a rather unique bracelet. Weird to see one on a guy."
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy)   The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Levi snapped his hand back when she reached for the bracelet, but then quickly held his back out so she could see the bracelet. "Oh, er, sorry, It's from my godly parent, I don't know who it is yet, but, It's just very special to me.", he said, managing s gentle smile. "Anyway, umm, hey. My name is Levi, 15, son of......someone.", he said, petting Vito. "This is my pet Ocelot, Vito.", he said softly. Just then, Vito hissed at one of the cats. "Be nice, they won't hurt me.", Levi stroked Vito's chin and he purred. "I'm blind, so he's like my.... seeing eye jungle cat. Now, may I ask who you are?", he inquired hopefully. But before waiting or answer, he reached out to touch this girl's arm, then he explained, "I can see things through touch if I channel my energy right, but it can tire me out.", he then smiled. This girl seemed kind of pretty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy)   The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Strange, he seemed protective over this unique item. My eyes flashed in curiosity. He would then soon answer my question. It was from his godly parent. Oddly enough he hadn't a clue who it was. I blinked and took a good look at the bracelet and then looked at him. There was a smile on his face but there was something about him that was off. His ocelot then proceeded to hiss at Maka. Maka let out a scared cry in retaliation and Kid jumped up and hiss. "Kid, behave. Do not try to attack the ocelot. You're just a silly little kitten." Kid heard his mistress's voice and let out a peaceful meow, proceeding to simply sit on the ground and do nothing. Maka moved to sit right next to Kid. My arm was then touched by the boy. He quickly gave his own little explanation. I shortly replied with my usual tone. "Oh my, so you're blind. Are you sure it's not because you just want to touch me? It's quite all right to admit such terms, Levi son of someone. I am Jennifer, daughter of Hecate. You may either call me Jenny or Jinx. The latter is a nickname due to some past events." I gave him a wily smile. "May I inquire if you were born blind or did something happen to make it that way?"
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy)   The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:55 pm

"Sorry, Vito is rather, erm.....protective over me. I believe he was given to me at birth to try and raise and guide and protect me, so we share a strong bond.". Levi knelt down and began to stroke under the chin of Maka. Levi had always like cats. Well, he owned a freaking Ocelot! That's a living, breathing sign of a cat lover right there! Vito then got jealous and nudged him over. He laughed and Vito purred. Levi stood up, and blush immediately followed. "N-N-N-No! I swear that's not why! I'm seriously blind and I can see like that! Honest!", he began to feel a bit awkward. He hopped from foot to fit and remained blushing a scarlet red. "O-Oh, Jinx, huh? I guess you play a lot of pranks.", he sat down and patted the ground next to him, and obvious offer to sit next to him. "And, um, born blind. Any reason why you asked?", he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy)   The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Witch's Broom (Closed;Sleepy)
Page 1 of 1