Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:58 am

(Okay, no more Narutoquese names...FOR NOW.)

If this was an anime, there would a sweat drop next to my head. Some person decided to jump in and attack. Maybe I should've been on my guard more. Flying arrows, surprise attacks, this camp really was a charmer. Shyly I waved at the guy. "Hi...." I was never the outgoing type. I was used to being in my brother's shadow, not in the spotlight. At least Reji was there to help me adjust. It felt nice to have somebody there for me. We entered the cabin together. I blinked but was rather silent. My shyness was kicking in. I found myself reaching for Reji's hand.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:04 am

I reach for yours and find your hand looking for mine, and I take it." It's okay, just familiarize yourself with the cabin. The Athena kids are friendly, trust me on that. Before I was claimed by my mother, the Athena kids kinda helped me around. Now, why don't you pick a bunk and maybe I can get someone to give you a tour of the cabin, huh?", I asked, trying to sound nice which wasn't easy for me.

(GG, Rhymer XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:16 am

(You totally stole my saying. Well, it's not really mine considering I picked it up from another friend of mine. XD)

His hand had reached for mine as well. We were now in my cabin holding hands. I was blushing, my cheeks a bright red. If only my skin wasn't so pale. Then maybe it wouldn't have been so obvious. It was nice to feel his touch even though it was cold. I was then told about the friendliness of my fellow cabin mates. That relieved me and worried me at the same time. Bane could be rather a pain in the butt. I then went towards the beds. I chose an available top bunk. For some reason I just liked sleeping on top. I smiled towards Reji. "I really appreciate what you've been doing. It's nice to have someone there to help me adjust." I then reached in and hugged him. I hope he wasn't too embarrassed by me.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:26 am

I hugged back" It's no problem. I understand what it's like. It's a hard transition. It'll take time to get used to the camp, but it'll turn out okay, I know it will. " I look around, realizing you came here with no bags or supplies." I'll be back in a second. Well, more like about twenty minutes.

In twenty minutes, I return with bags of clothes," This is all on me. No worries, I have nothing to buy anyway.",. The bags contain a few camp tee shirts, a few graphic tee shirts, a couple long sleeve shirts, a jacket, a hoodie, a couple pairs of sweats, a couple pairs of jeans, and 3 pairs of shoes." Hope this is all okay." I say putting the bags on your bunk. Now, about that tour...."

(Can we let wolf in cause he has an Athena character to give you a tour?)
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:38 am

I was just sitting on my top listening to some music when I heard a big slam. A newcomer, I thought. My half-brothers and sisters were the ones who always told me to give the newbie the tour around the camp. And I was really fine with that. So I took out my earphones and grabbed my Bronze amazing sword named Lizul and slipped her onto my belt. I slid down to the bottom and extended my hand to whoever is the newbie. But I saw two people. One I recognized was Reji from the Khione Cabin and the other I had no clue. "Hello.. I'm Katro Daughter of Athena. You must be my half-sister huh?" I asked towards the newbie.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:48 am

I patiently waited for Reji to come back. I waved shyly at my cabin mates and they waved back before going on to what they were doing. I was wondering what made him leave. I soon saw him come back with a whole bunch of things for me."Oh my goodness! You really didn't have to do this! T-T-T-Thank you so much!" I was entirely shocked. Just where had he gotten everything?! I felt grateful. Now I had clothes to change into until I actually was able to get my stuff from home. That is if I could find my way back home. I dismissed the depressing thought from my mind as a girl from the cabin appeared. I kindly accepted the girl's hand and shook it. My grip was soft yet firm. I smiled at her as she introduced herself. "Yes, yes I am. My name's Angeles, but you can call me Angel." She seemed like a rather nice individual. I turned to face both of them. "This entire camp is strange, but I have a feeling I'll fit in just fine." I stated with a happy tone. I still had my notebook on me. I had a lot to learn from here.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:59 am

I smile at Katro" I already showed her the cabins. If you could just show her around this one and maybe to the camp store, mess hall, beach, and forest. Please, just be easy with her. She's still a little shaken up by her chimera experience." I turn to Angel"look, I'm going to go attend to somethings. When your done with the tour, come by the Khione cabin if you have questions or wanna talk. I'll talk to you later", I let your hand slip from mine and leave the cabin.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:08 pm

I watched as Reji slipped his hand out of Angel's. Wow.. I thought. She's new and she already has a boyfriend. How do girls do that I had said in my head. But I was in a little relationship myself. I smiled. I watched as Angel nodded towards Reji and then we both were alone with the rest of our family in the cabin. "So.. Chimera fight eh?" I asked as we both we exiting the cabin. "When did that happen?" I asked curious. We both walked around the lake and beach before getting to the real camp.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:38 pm

His hand had slipped out as he left. The moment our hands separated I had already begun to miss him. He left me with Katro. Now it was time to continue on and have a look at more of the camp. I decided to tell her the story. "Well I live in Long Island and was just randomly roaming about just outside the forest when a chimera decided to attack me. I ran all the way through the forest towards here when Reji and another guy named Hunter came to save my behind from death by monster. They fought it, I shot an arrow at it and missed, then Hunter got the killing blow." I immediately turned red. "I felt a little embarrassed by that, heh heh.....well I certainly never experienced that before in my life." We continued onward. The lake was nice and the beach appeared to also be a nice place to hang out sometime. "Funny how things happen like that...."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:54 pm

"Hunter Blake?" I asked. "He's my best friend." I said with a grin. "Well, I am surprised that those two took down a Chimera. Chimera's are very hard to take down, few only know the one spot where they're main weakness is. How did the two kill it? Because I know for one thing, that when Hunter was little he took one hit from a Chimera. He has a pretty big scar on his back." I said with a hurt look. "He knows a lot about those creatures." So.. what's with your relationship with Reji?" I asked as we both were motioning away from the lake and beach.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Weak point....so that's what they were trying to hit. I must've looked silly shooting blindly at the beast. So this was Hunter's best friend. He had a rather nice girl that cared about him. I could tell from her expression and her words. It's a good thing everyone came back to camp fine. I couldn't imagine how hurt she would've been if the result had been different. "Reji distracted it while Hunter was using his arrows to go for its weak point. Hearing what you said now helps me make more sense of what I saw." I decided to make no comment about the scar. I just didn't know what to say. Then she asked about something totally out the water. "Huh?!" My entire face was redder than cherries. I can't believe she would think that! Then again, we were holding hands and stuff but still! "Um, well, I-I just met him! He was rather nice and all so like..." I didn't know what to say due to the amount of blushing. Were we a couple? I didn't think so...at least not officially. I did kind of have a crush, but what about him? EEK ANGEL WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!

New Social Link(s) established! Katro Ville is now a friend!

(YEAH THAT'S RIGHT GAMERZ RULE LOL)
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:07 pm

(Havin Boy troubles are we? 8) ^^ lol sorry just had too)
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:16 pm

(You take forever to write back) :)

I watched replied back to my request. "Did anyone get hurt while fighting the vicious creature? Because I saw Hunter running to infirmary building holding his stomach. " I asked quietly. I watched as her cheeks got super red. "Sorry! I didn't mean to get in your business. I was just curious when I met you. I just saw you two holding hands and I saw the way you felt when he left. Don't worry Angel. Your not the only girl here. I myself is in a relationship right now...." I said smiling. We came to the Infirmary and Armory building. I quickly changed the subject. "So here we have to infirmary where most of the Apollo children are helping patients. And to your right is the Armory where you can go get yourself a weapon made from the Hephaestus children. That's where weapons, armor, and shield are made too.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:34 pm

(Nah, I'm usually rather quick with responses on weekends. Unfortunately I have my parents getting on my case about scholarships so I'm busy doing that + any random thing they may call me for.)

"Yeah, unfortunately they got hurt. I got lucky and just had several bruises and cuts from running through the forest. I'm hoping Hunter wasn't seriously damaged. Reji from what I saw was fine after patching himself up." I felt so bad about not being able to do anything. Be strong? Yeah right, as if I was strong in the first place. I found myself in a solemn and depressed mood. I cheered up a little talking about relationships. You know, girl stuff. "So you too then?" A smile grew across my face. I realized I needed to start writing everything down, so I pulled out my pink notebook and went scribbling away with my pen. So that was the infirmary and that the armory. I couldn't help but then ask a question. "Do you think I could get a bow from there?" I wanted to start practicing my archery more.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:48 pm

"Sure!! I know this one friend who makes wonderful bows." I said as turning towards the Armory. We both walked through the doors. I looked around to find the one friend. Then to my right to me was Cal Delear. One of my old friends when I came here. "Here right here is Cal Delear. He was some of the people who showed me around the camp. Him and I are real good friends." I said towards Angel as we were walking towards Cal. "Hey Cal, do you think you could hook me up with a bronze bow here for my friend?" I asked Cal lightly.

I was finishing one of my spectacular bronze swords. Right after I had finished polishing it was Katro's voice. I heard her asked something towards me. "Sure!" I yelled over the raging fire cracking noise in the Armory. I motioned my hand to follow me and so they did. I lead them both to the weapon rack which had numerous weapons. One at the top was a beautiful bow I had worked on last week. I slowly picked the bow up and gave it too Katro. Right beside her was a new girl. "There." I said as letting it down on her hands."Now this bow right here is special. There's a vial in the middle where the enemy can't be seen. If you dip the tip of your arrow into the vial the tip holds poison. The being who got hit by the arrow has only five minutes to live. And this bow is only fifteen pounds which is really good, and can be turned into a little bracelet. This thing here is a beauty." I said with a smile. I turned my attention to the newbie Katro was showing around. "Oh, Hi! I'm Cal Delear as you heard from Katro I think. Son of Hephaestus. Nice to meet you." I said to her as wiping my hands on my apron. I extended my hand to give her a handshake.

Katro Ville-14-Daughter of Athena
Hunter Blake-11-Son of Apollo
Devin Millsvil-15-Son of Hermes
Cal Delear-18-Son of Hephaestus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:03 pm

"You do? Great!" I was finally going to get a bow. That old one for the school archery team wouldn't do. We entered the Armory together. The temperature was piping hot. It probably was because these were metal weapons and shields being made. Multiple people, presumably Hephaestus kids, were at work. Katro went over to one guy who appeared to be older in age. I would soon learn his identity and acquire a bow. I wrote quick notes about the weapon before putting away my notebook and shaking hands. "Hi, I'm Angeles Valentine, but you can just call me Angel. As you can probably tell I'm new here. It's very nice to meet you too." I noticed people were stating their god parents when introducing themselves. Should I have been doing that? "Oh, and I'm a daughter of Athena." I then examined the bow. It was perfect. I had to be careful with that poison though. I didn't know how it could turn into a bracelet. Magic maybe? I didn't exactly know how to perform magic.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:09 pm

I watched in amazement as Cal gave Angel a new bow. Mine however was quietly similar. Mine was just about twenty pounds made from Cal and it holded bronze arrows with it. But there wasn't a poison vial in the middle.

My eyes could see that Angel was amazed at my work. I was glad. "Would you care for other weapons Angel?" I asked. I walked back over to weapon rack and waited for a response.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:24 pm

I was touching around the bow trying to figure out how to turn it into a bracelet. As Cal spoke the bow suddenly did just that and landed in my hand, causing me to jump. What a sudden transition! "No thank you, this is perfect. Thank you very much!" I placed the bracelet on my arm. I really appreciated the weapon. It was very nice and very effective. I would be able to prove good use of it....once I practiced my archery a little more that is! I felt at home with a bow rather than something like a spear or sword. I smiled happily knowing that I had a new weapon and had met another nice person in camp. I really liked it here! I could get used to this.

New Social Link(s) Acquired! Cal Delear is now a friend!

New Weapon Acquired! Weapon has been added into inventory!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:10 pm

I watched as Angel had changed her bronze bow into a bracelet. I smiled. "So... how do you feel now that you have your own weapon?" I asked as we exited the Armory. We walked a few more yards and came to a stop to the Theater. I stopped for Angel to take a look inside the Theater. "So here we have the theater or the amphitheater. This place is where anyone can come in here and play their own music. Mostly its the Apollo children coming in here and playing their lullabies and lyres." I said as pointing inside the Theater. "Would you like to go in? I think I hear Hunter playing some music." I said smiling. That means he's already out of the Infirmary.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:22 pm

I only had one word to describe how I felt. "Safer." That was it. At least I had something to fight with next time a monster came along. I only hoped that the monster wouldn't be as hard to kill. Then again, it probably would've been harder considering my luck. I almost gulped thinking about it. Next stop was the Theater. Music was coming from inside. It sounded beautiful. My curiosity drove me into wanting to go in and listen. "Sure!" Especially since if that was Hunter, that meant he was in good shape, right? So I entered inside with Katro looking for him.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Within a second later both Angel and I were in the seats of the Theater listening to Hunter lovely music. It was a lullaby I noticed. Another thing I realized was that this was the lullaby Hunter would sing all the time to me, Called "Sunlight Down." Hunter was fantastic when he would take out his lyre and play a lullaby. As a minute passed Hunter was singing his last verse of the song. When he was finished he came over to us. I noticed there was a bandage on his stomach. He was trying his best to not let out the pain. While walking over to us he was limping. "Lovely song man. Lovely song.." I said with a grin on my face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:11 am

We were sitting in the Theater listening. Oh my, it was just so beautiful! The music was absolutely lovely! From the tone of the piece it seemed to be a lullaby. I had no clue Hunter was capable of singing that well. I beamed a smile at him. I was glad to see him fine but at the same time I loved his singing and lyre playing. At least I believed it was a lyre. He ended the song nicely and I clapped at the end. "That was beautiful!" I exclaimed. But then I saw him limping as he was coming towards us. My hands cupped over my mouth as I gasped. "Oh my God, are you sure you're okay? I'm so sorry!" I felt bad because it had been my fault he had gotten injured. Cursed chimeras chasing me for no reason.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:30 pm

I watched as Angel cupped her hand over her mouth and gasped at Hunter while he was walking over to us. "Woohoo! Was that great." I said again with a grin.

"Thanks Katro. And thanks Angel. Nice to see you guys here. Yeah, that was a little lullaby I would sing to people when they..." I cutted off. I saw Angel gasping at my injury. "What are you sorry for? I like helping people. And yeah, I'm okay. It just stings a little because I put this infection medicine on it. But hey Angel! I'm a healer. I'll be alright." I said to Angel with a grin.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:09 pm

My face turned a slight pink "Yeah, it's just.." I didn't know what to say at that point. "...Nevermind. I'm glad you're okay." I smiled happily once more. At least everything came out fine. I rather not have someone sacrifice themselves for me again though. That was what I thought as the three of us were together. I couldn't help but then think of Reji. Ah, I kept thinking about him! I was totally visiting him at his cabin later. It was inevitable. All in all, I was liking the camp thus far. Many of the people here seemed pretty friendly. Little did I know that I would run into problems later!

(I love foreshadowing, especially in liquid time. LOL.)
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:28 pm

"Well Katro and Angel I'm very happy that you guys watched my performance, but I have to get on to bed. Chiron wants me to be on duty in the morning. I'll see you guys later I hope!!" I yelled as leaving the Amphitheater.

"So.. that was the Amphitheater. Now we have the Stables where the Poseidon kids are usually. We have Pegasuses and regular horses. I have a little baby one named...Luro. She's still a little baby though, but she is very good with visitors. You wanna meet her?" I asked with a smile on my face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)   Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at my cabin (Sleepy! :3)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next