Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arriving at the Hill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Arriving at the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at the Hill   Arriving at the Hill I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:17 pm

I was almost to the middle of the tree when I finally gave in and looked back towards the road .
My mom would be long gone by now. On the way back to where I deffinatly didn't want to be.
I was completely alone and that factor was just now dawning on me.
I looked around and ,maybe I'm crazy, but the scene keeps changing. Half the time it looks like there is only one big house, but the other half of the time I saw the wierdest group of buildings you could ever imagine. Besides that, there was one lone pine tree on the hill. I sat down, trying to get up my courage to walk up to the house. "Hello?Is anyone here?" I asked hopelessly.
Back to top Go down

Arriving at the Hill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: