Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arriving at cabin 7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

Arriving at cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Perry walked towards cabin seven with one hand clutched to her forehead and the other pulling her suitcase behind her. Ahead of her the cabin was in sight, plain looking from the outside, but as long as there was a bed inside for her, Perry couldn’t care less how it looked.
Pulling her hand away from her head she grumbled, finding her fingers red with blood. The cut just above her left eye was bleeding and sore and she wished the story of how it had happened wasn’t so lame. She thought about feeding her new siblings some fantastical story of her battling her way to the camp single handily, but lying wasn’t her strong suit.
What had actually happened was a younger camper carrying spears had managed to ram the end of one into her face as he had been jogging past and had been too embarrassed to apologise, so Perry was now marching on with a bleeding head and a sour mood to match.
Arriving at cabin seven Perry found the door ajar and slowly pushed it open, peering inside she called
‘hello? Anyone home?’
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Aahz stepped out of his bunk room, and into the living room of the Apollo cabin. H had been attempting to sleep, for he had not gotten much the previous night, in which he had been trying to keep his fellow Apollo campers calm while they had some kind of celebration. It seemed they had one every day now. Actually, now that he though about it, they did, pretty much, unless there was something else going on that was more important. But of course, it was a hard feat to accomplish to hold something more important than a party to an Apollo camper.

He rubbed his eyes as he stepped into the more spacious living room. His bunk room was very bright, so the living room wasn't much brighter, but the size of the room seemed to make it blindingly bright as light seemed to shine directly through the walls. It was a comfortable area, and he walked over to the central area and prepared to flop down on a couch.

He stopped as he realized that there was someone at the door, asking if anybody was here. He turned to see a girl standing there, staring into the room as if it was going to eat her. He plastered a smile on his face, like he always did, and walked over to her, opening the door all the way. "Anyone here?" he said, smiling. "This is the Apollo cabin. Of course someone's here. It'd be a miracle of anyone wasn't here, partying all the time. It's great and all, but, geez, those guys just don't know when--" He stopped himself as he realized he was rambling. "Er, I mean... Yeah! Come on in, the water's fine!" He motioned with one hand towards the living room, inviting the new girl in. "I'm Aahz, by the way. You?"
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Perry's face broke into a smile as soon as she heard the word 'partying' and she wiped the back of her sleeve across her head, wiping most of the blood away 'Oh don't stop explaining on my account' she smirked as she stepped in and casually kicked the door shut behind her, dragging her bag in and setting it aside 'I like to party as much as the next teen living without parental supervision, please continue' she smiled.
'Oh, and I'm Perry, pleasure to meet you Aahz' she said, holding out her hand as her eyes started to wonder around the spacious living room, her constantly active brain already imagining living there and what kind of trouble she could get herself into living with siblings that liked to party.
Without noticing what she was doing, and still holding her hand out Perry did a full three sixy turn, taking in as much as the room as she could
'Where is everybody? I didn't expect the place to be so quiet' she said as she turned back to Aahz after peering over his shoulder at the couches set in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Aahz, just now noticing this himself, looked around the room as well. "Actually, I have no clue. Probably off having a pool party. Why do we even have bunks? Amazing how much energy they get with such little sleep. How come they can and I can't? But whatever." He motioned around the living room on a grand gesture displaying it to Perry. "Yeah, so this is the Apollo Cabin. Kitchen's over there, bunks rooms are over there, bathrooms over there, and... well, there's game rooms and just rooms for whatever, and all sorts of rooms, but I'm not really sure I could find them all."

He turned back to Perry, smiling. "So, just make yourself comfortable, or go find the other campers, or whatever. I could--" He stopped as he realized that Perry was bleeding. "What'd you do?" he asked. "Geez, ya just got here, and your already all battered and bruised. You want me to heal that for ya? I'm not quite the best healer, but I could at least stop the bleeding and patch it up a little." He held up his arms, and a white lab coat appeared on him. "See? I'm a doctor." He began laughing as the coat disappeared. "Oh, I just love doing that. Always confuses the new campers. Sorry. Anyway, about that head of yours?"
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Perry laughed, impressed at the lab coat that appeared on Aahz, the camp and its campers were just full of surprises it seemed 'that was awesome' she smirked 'can more campers do stuff like that?' she asked.
She conciously rubbed the tips of her fingers on her head
'Oh yeah my head, some kid carrying spears wasn't paying attention to where he was going' she sighed, walking around to sit on one of the sofas 'and I got clocked in the face with one. It wasn't the spear-y' she stopped and frowned, pondering the existence of the word she had just used, then shook her head and carried on 'end thankfully, but sure, It'd be awesome if you'd heal it, that is if you don't mind of course' she said, smiling at her new sibling.
'And whilst your at doing that, mind telling me where I might find an empty bunk?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Aahz shrugged at Perry's first question. "Well, I've seen Hecate campers do it, but I'm not sure about the other Apollos. It's really just bending light and stuff. Not really difficult, it just took a while to figure out how to do it." He listened to her account of her injury. "Wow," he said. "Most people would have made up some story about some wild attack in the forest or something. Interesting. And, yeah, I'll fix ya up. Hold on a minute."

He held his hands up to her head, holding them a few inches from her injury. A white light emanated from his fingertips, flowing into the wound. Soon, it stopped bleeding and closed up for the most part. "There. You'll probably still need to put a bandage on that, but it at least stopped bleeding and closed up a little. Like I said, not the best healer. And, like I said the bunks are over there--" he pointed down a hall "--but you're gonna have to sign up for one first. On the board over there, if you haven't already. Just pick whichever one you want that's not already full.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:00 pm

Aubree groaned dragging her feet behind her as she came back to the cabin. The night shift at the infirmary killed her but she still managed to have energy. She jumped as she walked right into a suitcase and new Camper chatting with Aahz another one of her brothers. "Oh hey!"She managed to brighten up and smile. She stuck her hand out to the girl. "Aubree Shae maestro of medicine."She grinned a bunch of her siblings had nicknamed her at her immense knowledge in medicine and lack of musical ability so she was the maestro of medicine.
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Perry laughed and shook her head 'well I did consider coming up with some heroic tale of me surviving a horrific and terror filled journey here, but I'm a terrible liar, I have no poker face, so I'm afraid all I have is the truth' she admitted, sighing.
Perry sat still whilst Aahz fixed her head. There was a pleasant, tingly sort of feeling that crept across the cut as the white light from his fingers caressed it, stopping the bleeding and closed it up
'Thanks, that's awesome' she smiled. As Aahz was telling her about bunks she looked over at where he was pointing, and hoped that she wouldn't have much trouble finding somewhere to sleep, and hopefully not near a snorer.
Perry was distracted by the sound of the door swinging open and another of her siblings appeared. She introduced herself and Perry shook the hand that was offered to her
'Hey I'm Perry, I'm the newbie' she said with a smile 'medical maestro huh? how's my head looking? I won't have to have it amputated, right?' she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Bree smiled brightly. "I'm sure if Aahz fixed you up then your just fine! Well welcome to Cabin 7 or Apollo cabin we hope you enjoy your stay." Aubree shouldered her Guess messenger bag smoothing out her pink and red striped Hollister long sleeved shirt.Bree then grinned at Aahz. "I hope you haven't scared our new Camper away."She smiled walking to her bunk and dropping her bag on the bed tugging off her heels and tugging her on uggs. "Ahh after 9 hours of working with sick and dying campers I finally get to- Why is it so quiet."She looked around at the near empty Cabin. "This is so weird...its never this quiet or empty..."She shivered standing and brushing blonde hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Perry smiled 'Well, that's good to know, nice meetin' you' she said, watching Bree walk away to her bunk, then turning back to Aahz to say 'she seems pretty cool'
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Aahz nodded. "Yeah, she is. But, then, this is the Apollo cabin! Everyone's cool!" He began laughing as he walked into the kitchen and returned with three cans of Coke. "Seems my new hiding place worked," he was mumbling under his breath. He set two down on a table, and opened the third, helping himself. "Here. Help yourselves. Normally, I wouldn't do this, or the entire cabin would be all over me, but seeing as how there's no one here at the moment... Oh, and speaking of which, as for the lack of noise, I'm not sure. Ya see, I've been asleep for a while, so... I don't know. Probably having some beach party or just running around for the fun of it. He flopped down on the couch and drank from his Coke. "You know how they are."
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Perry laughed 'I take it we're the cool cabin then, sweet' she said, leaning back after taking one of the cans of coke Aahz had left on the table in front of them 'I'm not really used to the quiet, is it like this often? I lived with three younger sisters back home, there was never a quiet moment in our house' she said, there was a hint of sadness in her voice, and already Perry was missing England. She felt silent for a moment, thinking of home and what she had left behind. She wondered if her family missed her, and if they were safer now without her though. The idea made her chest hurt, so she pushed it to the deepest corner of her mind and thought of something else. She looked back up at Aahz 'so when's the next party? I could do with a good time' she asked, cracking open the can in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Aahz laughed. "No. It's never this quiet. This is... quite different than normal, actually. Usually, you can't even get all the way to the bunks in less than five minutes. Like I said, they're probably off elsewhere partying." He picked up a remote from the table and began absently flipping through TV channels. "I was only child growing up. At least, I thought I was. So I'm not used to this. At times, I think I don't belong here. But it's fun for the most part. As for the next party, there's not really a schedule. Around here, people just get all hyper and start partying, just like that. In fact, we could probably go find them right now and find the next party. If they're all gone, that's most likely where they're at. Unless there's some mass training session going on that I don't know about, in which case I would be thoroughly disappointed. I do rather like training with the whole cabin." At that moment, many voices could be heard in the courtyard outside. Aahz suddenly stood, absentmindedly straightening out his suit as he did. "Well, never mind, then. It seems they are here already. You might want to sit down, lest you get trampled." Then, the door was flung open and a couple dozen or so campers flooded through the space. "Just wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Aubree practically sliced her finger off trying to open the Coke in a fit of glee. She had given her last can to one of the campers today as a pick-me-up. As soon as she saw the campers she chugged the drink and groaned at the flood of campers. "Welcome to Cabin 7 I should have warned you...We're a rowdy bunch...GUYS WATCH THE NEW CAMPER WE DON'T WANNA TRAMPLE HER!"Bree yelled attempting to get their attention and away from trampling poor Perry.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:43 pm

((TitusHoro, could you please use quotation marks around your character's lines of dialogue? Thank you.))
Back to top Go down
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Perry spun round to face the doorway as it swung open and a few dozen of her siblings started to clamber in through the door. Suddenly the cabin was alive with noise, the sound of feet and voices. Kids as young as six walked in chatting and laughing with others as old as 18. They were a diverse group, of different ages, races, gender and body types, but all of them wore the same carefree smile on their face that was somewhat a trade mark of the Apollo kids. Several who heard Bree and Aahz above the noise of the crowd shouted greetings to Perry, others clapped her on the arm or the back, and she received half a dozen high fives "wow" she said as the crowd started to thin and some sort of order fell over the room, some of the Apollo campers left to go to other rooms and some stayed, dropping down onto sofas "I see what you mean about this place, it's pretty crazy" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at cabin 7   Arriving at cabin 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at cabin 7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: