Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arriving at camp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:19 pm

I walk to the camp entrance lugging my suitcases along with me. I drop my Duffel bag and look around nervously. I sneak a look behind me wishing that I could go back to my school and my "normal" life, but I knew that was impossible my Stepmother had made it clear that I wasn't welcomed back to her house. I sigh and pick up my duffle bag.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm

I sat on top of one of the branches of Thalia's Pine tree. Peleus, Camp Half-Blood's guardian dragon, was snoring in his sleep, well aware of any intruders and such. I was twirling my wrist, creating colorful plants that bordered the pine tree, and then commanded them to dimish. Hearing a few crunches in the grass, I reached for my bow and an arrow in my quiver. Flase alarm, it was a new half-blood. I released my grip from my weapon and studied the girl's features. "Hello," I greeted.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:31 am

Happily I walked up the camp side of Half-Blood Hill. There were two girls up the top. I decided to go say hello. When I reached them I stopped and then said "Hello!". I fiddled with my laurel-shaped bracelet as i waited for them to answer.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:48 pm

" Hi I'm new, I'm Scarlett Johnson daughter of Khione" I say to the two girls smiling. I start to feel a little uncomfortable at being the newbie and start playing with the zipper on my duffle bag. I drop the zipper and smile .
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:57 am

"Hi!" I said brightly. "I'm Alaya, or Ally, daughter of Nike." I smiled as she fiddled with her zipper. I'd been doing that with my bracelet only moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:43 pm

I returned the smile. "I'm Alex Moore, daughter of Demeter." I flicked my wrist and created a nest of flowers around the new girl. There were colorful shades of pink, blue, red, and yellow. "Well, what's your story? How did you get to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:53 pm

I smiled. Then I looked at Scarlett questioningly. I was also interested to know her story. Anyone would be.
Back to top Go down
BethArnold_Demigod

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:11 pm

I stagger up half-blood hill, supported by a satyr. "Almost there," he reassures me. I nod, on the verge of passing out. My right arm is covered in bruises & theres a large gash running down my left arm.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:40 am

Hearing a voice I turn to look. A satyr was supporting someone as they staggered up the hill. I quickly ran over to them. "Are you all right. Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:24 pm

I start to speak, then turn around and run over to the injured girl " omigosh are you okay ? " I ask looking worried. I quickly look around to make sure there's no monsters chasing after them
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:04 pm

I directed my attention to the girl that had come up the hill. She appeared to be about a few years younger than me, and quite injured; noting the huge gash on her arm. I leaped off of one of the branches on Thalia's pine and rushed toward her. I studied her injuries intentively. "I believe I can take care of that," I said, gesturing to her arm. It was true, I had learned a way to heal with herbs long before I had come to Camp Half-Blood. I had a feeling it would come in handy one day, so I guess I was right.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:18 pm

My mom dropped me off at the bottom of a large hill, I hugged her and told her I loved her then watched her car roll away. I was still confused about the fact that the Greek Gods existed and that one of them was my long elusive father. I turned toward the massive pine on the top of the tree and saw four figures there. One, maybe two of them were injured. I dropped my pack and ran to help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: