Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arriving at camp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:17 pm

I walk to the camp entrance lugging my suitcases along with me. I drop my Duffel bag and look around nervously. I sneak a look behind me wishing that I could go back to my school and my "normal" life, but I knew that was impossible my Stepmother had made it clear that I wasn't welcomed back to her house. I sigh and pick up my duffle bag.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:18 pm

I noticed a shape in the distance.I looked closer.New camper.Always a fun time.I walked forward."Hello." I said."Welcome to camp.I'm Tobias.What's your name?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:20 pm

I turn around and manage a smile, " Thanks , I'm Angela, I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of camp " I ask , I quickly glance down at my clothes and I cringe inwardly, I looked like a mess, I was probably going to make a fool of myself once I got to camp but I'd have to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:12 pm

I saw her glance downwards."Don't worry about your clothes.Most of us were like that when we first came.Just be careful of the Ares kids.They have all these... what you would call,'initiations'.Shove your head in a toilet,beat you in front of everybody,that kinda stuff.They would be the only ones to make fun of you." I said.I hoped wasn't scaring her with talk about some of the crap the Ares kids do.Styx,I probably was.Maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:18 pm

I roll my eyes " personally it really isn't a logical idea to bug new campers especially when they don't even know who their 'victims' parent is because if it happened to be a god or goddess that harbors grudges because then the ares children will have made themselves an enemy . I say smiling confidently
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:52 pm

"Ah,Styx," I said, though I was smiling. "You sound like my friend Noah. All that logical junk." Then I realized something."I think your mom must be Athena."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:59 pm

I looked up from my spell book or rather down since I was hanging upside down on a tree.I had always wanted to be a monkey and have a tail but I couldnt to either(permenantly) so I settled for gymnastics and hanging upside down on trees.I sat on the branch the human way and observed Tobias and a newbie talking."Another one?"I said to myself.There been a lot of new campers today and I was in no mood to give anothr tour.I took out my dager and started twirling it inbetween my fingers.Me and my weird obsession with twirling deadly objects.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:15 pm

" Wow it took you a long time to figure that one out, the satyr knew right away that my mother was Athena, who's your godly parent " I ask
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Might as well be freindly."Hi new athena camper and tobias!"I said waving upside down from the tree.I probably looked crazy.I put my dagger back in its holster.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:08 am

I waved."Hey Minerva." Then I turned to Angela."Nyx,goddess of night.Awesome goddess." I said.Maybe she didn't think so,but night was cool.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:48 pm

" Sounds cool, I've always preferred nighttime instead of day, It always seems like nighttime is more serene then Daytime " I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arriving at camp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at camp    Arriving at camp  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at camp
Page 1 of 1