Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crona

Crona

No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:19 pm

" Yah, I have allergies too. My allergies act up when I go through emotional pain or get painfully stabbed, and sometimes, when I think of unicorns....", I say jokingly." But seriously, I understand what you're going through. I'd say it's all gonna be okay, but it won't. Our lives are never going to be normal. We're children of Greek gods and goddesses that train to fight every freakin day. " I smile and sat next to Narcissa. I pull my hair out of it's hat(A gray beanie with black, bird like designs and a brim), and let it fall into my eyes. I look at the nature around us." It appears your dog agrees, or he probably would've bit my hand off.", I say trying to put humor into the situation. Then, out of complete boredom and randomness, I begin to make a watercress plant, grow, shrink, sway, and make it's leaves seem to dance. Oh, the things I do to amuse myself.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Jax went and cuddled up against me. He had the capability to be a sweet dog when he needed to. A low growl from my dog was projected at Quinnly, but considering the fact Quinnly's hand wasn't bleeding profusely, I think Jax was becoming more friendly towards him. I was given the hard truth that I knew. We would never be normal. I was making myself gag from all the tears I was crying and so I quickly tried to stop it by wiping away my tears. "Ha ha, very funny." But I couldn't help but smile at the joke. "Yeah, I know....I gave up on being normal a long time ago." I spotted the strange movements of a plant. Probably nature boy's doing. "I'm a little jealous. Why can't I do anything like that?" My long hair moved with the gentle winds flowing by. I sighed, the last tear falling down my right cheek. "I haven't cried in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:45 pm

I smile" I'm lucky.," I reply simply. I make a flower float off a tree and tie itself in Narcissa's hair. I smile," You have better powers than I do. After losing my mom, I turned to drugs like an idiot would, when your mom died, you tried to turn it into a will to overcome. I wasn't so brave.", I wipe the last tear away." You don;t let people's opinions get you down, while I on the other hand, would be greatly effected if some stranger came up to me and called me an ass hole. The only real power I have is seeing the good in people. I saw the good in you, and now, look at you, you may think you're being soft, but you're just going through a change for the better. Seeing the good in people is all I have going for me. That and my sword. I hope you understand, that you, are one of the strongest people I've ever met. Okay?", I ask finally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:03 pm

A flower had fallen off a tree right by us. I wouldn't admit it out loud, but it was a rather pretty flower. I just didn't like saying stuff like that usually because I found them icky for whatever reason. That particular reason was because I didn't like being girly. Yet I didn't mind having a flower tied in my hand. In fact I smiled. If anyone questioned me back at the cabin though I was beating the crap out of them. Then the guy had the nerve to wipe the last tear off my face. Just why wasn't I hurting him now? Maybe it was because of what he was saying. He was telling me what was good about me. I had always only criticized myself because I thought that was the way to go. Now I had somebody straight up telling me I was strong. Strong...the one thing I wanted. "....Thank you." That was probably the kindest thing I ever said since Mom died.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:09 pm

" Again, I swear, I'll tear whoever says something bad about you apart. You shouldn't be wasting your time doing that. You're better than that. And anyway, it's no problem. I l-", wait..... was he about to say like you? love you? What was that? What was he thinking?! Whatever, just push that thought out of your mind, Quinnly." I like helping people. And later, if you pretend you want to kill me, or pretend this conversation never happened, I'm okay with that. Just for now, while we're here, can you refrain from maiming me?", I ask, smiling uncontrollably.

Last edited by Anubis on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Quinnly seemed to care...a little too much. I was getting suspicious. It was nice that he was being nice to me and helping me out and whatnot, but there had to be something besides that. I smiled happily at him, but at the same time I raised an eyebrow at him, signalling that I knew something was up. Jax then went over and started sniffing Quinnly's hand. "Be nice Jax." But the dog wasn't about to bite him. He instead rubbed his head against the hand, signalling that he wanted to be petted. "Weird, he usually doesn't do that to anyone else but me. He bites everyone else." I probably was not going to at all be open about this conversation, but hey, might as well enjoy it until I had to go back to being mean girl again. I wasn't ready to get out of my shell publicly. "So Quinnly....what were you going to say? I know you were going to say something. Tell me. NOW." The last word was said in a demanding but not mean manner. The sound of that cut off sounded weird.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:32 pm

I start petting the dog," He's just a love bug with sharp teeth,", I announce, laughing. I scratch it behind the ear." Around me, try to be the person you are now. I'd appreciate that.", Then, I saw her looking at me. I could tell she was suspicious. She was onto me. I didn't cover it up so well. I knew that. But why question further? I thought she'd still act all too cool to care. But of course, why would anything go right for me? Alright, I'm going to go for the typical cover up." I don't know what you're talking about.", I said, but my shifty eyes looked nervous, disagreeing with my words. Oh joy.

Last edited by Anubis on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Okay, now I was downright curious. Usually I didn't give a crap about these things, but I cared now. I glared straight into his eyes. They were shifting nervously. Something was definitely up. I found myself moving closer to Quinnly, still making eye contact with him. "You're fooling no one. Now tell me." My hand began to slip onto his. I wasn't going to kill him over it, but I was getting the truth. I wasn't about to let this slide. Even when I was nice I was stubborn. When I wanted to know something I was going to find out. I may have not cared about gossip, but this guy was irking me with whatever he was hiding. I was really close to him at this point. I kept staring into those eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to know."
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Okay. Quinnly had to admit something, this was a great moment for him. It wad pretty amazing, actually. It was also amazing Narcissa hadn't killed him yet. First, she was holding his hand. She had made the move, not him. That was a pretty good sign, it also showed he wasn't desperate. Next, she was up really close to him. Quinnly could feel her breath on him and could nearly hear her heart beat because it was so quiet. This felt really wonderful. Then, you had her eyes, locked into his. He loved it. He loved it a lot. It was as if her eyes were harpoons and they were pulling Quinnly in. It also wasn't bad that this girl looked absolutely beautiful. She was definitely a ten! Okay, now, what Quinnly was about to do would probably get him killed. Before, he had his doubts Narcissa would stab him, no, he was absolutely positive." fine, you want an answer? Here's your answer!". So, Quinnly took his free hand that she wasn't holding, and pulled her into him, and kissed her softly but, I guess you could say romantically or passionately but I don't know. He knew he was about to die, so he sat there, awaiting death.

Last edited by Anubis on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:30 pm

(WRONG COLOR. YOU ARE NOT REJI. XDDDDD You had me confused as hell for a moment.)

I was waiting for his answer. I kept looking right at him. Then finally he responded, but in a completely unexpected way. HE FREAKING KISSED ME! Not even like a little peck but a romantic kiss on the lips! I started blushing as he did so. It made me furious. He was lucky no one was watching or I would've dug him an early grave. My rage which had been drained before had came back. The moment he separated from me I swung a fist at his face. I didn't back off or purposely miss either. I just did a straight up punch. Screw girly slaps. "YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG! AT LEAST TAKE ME OUT ON A DATE FIRST!!!" Those weren't exactly the words either of us expected to come out of my mouth. I turned away and huffed as my arms crossed each other. I admit that I kind of liked it though. That still didn't stop him from getting punched in the face. He better count his lucky stars that my sword wasn't gutting him alive.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:07 am

Quinnly was smiling when he was punched in the face and was lucky that his teeth weren't knocked out. Dang, she could certainly throw a punch. I had fallen off the log where I had been sitting next to Narcissa, so I stood up, but quickly sat back down next to her. " So, if I took you out on a date, and things went well, and I kissed you again, would you punch me in the face again or what?", I ask jokingly.

Last edited by SleeplessKnight616 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 am

I was still pouting with my arms crossed when he spoke. Didn't sound like he broke anything. Lucky bastard. I couldn't help but smile though. Not like he could see with my back and everything turned. "No, but who says I would say yes to going on a date with you?" My voice sounded serious but I was totally joking around with him. I kept in any giggles. I wanted to see his reaction first. So he liked me. I wasn't entirely sure what to make of that yet. I just knew that he had to have a crush on me in order to pull a ballsy move like THAT. No guy ever dared kiss me! I was beginning to think I wasn't very attractive. Then again idiots did try to show off to me before getting their butts kicked so maybe I was.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:00 pm

I shrug", Something tells me you'll except my offer when I ask you out. How about tonight, 8:30, The place of your choice?", I ask, smiling," Or, you can go beat up training dummies that don't even put up a fight like you do every night, your choice.", I smile again, and sigh," I really like you. I know you know that, but I'm saying it anyways. I'm glad that now your slightly less harsh then normal.", This time, Quinnly slipped his hand onto Narcissa's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:15 pm

I heard his first statement and smiled. A short giggle escaped from my mouth. I was giggling. Okay, I must've been ill or something. I uncrossed my arms and placed them relaxed on both sides of me once more. I turned to look at Quinnly. I looked into those eyes of his as he spoke. So he really did like me. For...well, me I guess. 'The real me' as he dubbed it. I wasn't sure if that was true or not. I might've let my guard down for him, but I wasn't about to take off this armor so easily in public. "Fine, have it your way. Meet up with me outside my cabin. Don't get too close though. My cabin mates just placed some rather nasty bombs around the place. How about you take me to the city? It's been a while since I left camp." I noticed his hand there the whole time, but didn't bother noting it. I stood up and turned to leave. So I guessed it was a date. Narcissa, what in the bloody hell were you doing?

New Social Link(s) established! "Quinnly Dantel" has been added!

(To what, I don't know yet. XD)
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:23 pm

" Don't worry, not a word of this will escape my lips. And oh trust me, I'll be able to map out the bombs. I think I'd be able to feel where they're planted in the earth. Or, just toss some stones in front of where I'm walking. Anyway, later.", I said happily, but almost distantly, and strolled into the forest and disappeared. I made sure I was out of earshot before shouting"Yes!", So lud tha birds flew from their trees and other animals hid in their dens.

(I know we should make a new topic, but wanna fast forward?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 pm

"You better not or I'll make sure you never come back to camp alive!" Those were the last words I shouted out to him before I took off. I had to get changed. What? I wasn't about to go into the city wearing armor! That would make no sense and it would attract far too much attention. It wasn't like I was dressing up like one of those girly girls trying to impress her date! ...Okay, maybe I was, but reader, you better shut up about this or I'm hunting you down! I dashed through the forest and out to my cabin. A couple of people were giving me weird glances. I stopped and looked over at the group. "What are you looking at idiots?! Want me to shove my sword through you all?!" They quickly turned away and I continued on my way.

(Yeah, fast forward and new topic. You make it. =p)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)   No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No one's watching, right? (iHeart, kgo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next