Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crona

Crona

The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.) Empty
PostSubject: The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)   The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Reji was sick and tired of Bane. He pissed Reji off soooooooooo much. He had heard the rumors, saw the beat up kid, read the message carved into the tree, and decided to battle Bane head on, no powers, no weapons, just fists, feet, knees, elbows, and so on. Bane kept barging in on him and Angel and he was so furious. Angel was 16! If she wanted to date Reji, that was her choice, not his. He could have his opinion, but didn't have to go around beating up people and trying to beat up Reji himself! Today, Reji was gonna fight him head on today, with no weapons or powers.

Reji was actually a bit hurt that Bane thought he was using Angel. He would never do that! He's always respected women and if he didn't like a girl, he wouldn't be doing what he was doing. He would save himself the trouble. But Angel was sweet, kind, pretty in her special way, Reji really liked her, loved her in fact. Reji would do anything for Bane to just believe that he truely, honestly carde about his sister, but if Reji had to fight Bane to do it, he would.

The other thing that bothered him was that Bane thought that they were putting the straw in the juice box, so to speak. Of course not! They had really just met a few days or so ago, but had hit it off and fell in love quite easily, and deeply too. Bane thought Angel was Reji's bottom b***h, which was an unnerving thought in Reji's mind. This was an unthinkable thing at this point in their relationship. Doing something like that now would be disgusting and unbelievable. But Reji would make sure Bane got the message that that wasn't happening. And that's when Reji spotted Bane.

"Hey, you, you (Censor) little (censor) of a (censor)!", Reji grabbed his muscular shoulder and whirled Bane around to face him. "I'm tired of you thinking I'm doing it with your sister. I'm tired of you thinking I'm using her. I love her! I really, honestly love her! And if I have to beat you to believe it, I will. But today, no weapons, no ice powers, no pets, just me and you.", he said finally. They were actually about the same height, but Reji was more agile, more skilled, more intelligent, he was pretty confident.

Let the battle begin!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)   The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:07 pm

I was sick and tired of Reji. He was obviously using Angel for something and I wasn't having any of it. Angel was an innocent girl and my baby sis. She didn't have many curves and wasn't exactly super attractive but she was nice and helpful. She was a kind girl who didn't deserve to be abused or used by some jerk like Reji. Mister I'm So Cool needed to learn a lesson. I had already beaten up one of his siblings. I laid a damn good pounding on him. Rumors were going about and whatnot about the encounter. Everybody was talking about what I had done. The stories of course varied from the real truth but it didn't matter. I just hoped that message on the tree came across to Reji. I left it just for him to read. He had to see I wasn't joking around. I really, truly, deeply cared about my baby sis. I couldn't say the same for him.

The funny part was was that I was looking for the bastard right then and there. I wanted to lay him the beatdown finally. I had just about enough of his bullcrap. This using my baby sis and screwing around with her both emotionally and physically was stupid. It was enough man, I had to lay down the law! I had to pound that guy's face in to show him how serious I was. I wasn't about to let him get away with this (censored)! Then suddenly right when I was looking for him I felt a grab of my shoulder. I went and turned around. There was the bastard! "HEY, YOU (CENSORED) LITTLE (CENSORED), I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU YOU (CENSORED)HEAD! I'M SICK OF YOU!" Before I could throw a punch and continue cursing him out, he then went and said his own words. I heard the guy out.

So he was saying that it was true love, huh? Well I didn't believe one word of it! He had to prove it to me in order to continue being with my baby sis! I couldn't let their relationship continue if he couldn't prove that he wasn't just taking as much stuff from her as he can before running away. I wanted to see it in the bastard's actions. "Alright, just you and me! If you can't prove that you are the right one for my baby sis Angel and that you're not goin' to use her dry, I'm not letting you near her ever again! One on one! You win and I'll back off. I'm doin' this for Angel if you know wat I mean! N I'm not gonna hold back!" I was serious about it too. It was gettin' settled right then and there!
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)   The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:42 pm

"Fine then, now let's go!", it turned into a shout and Reji aimed a punch at his face. " I'm finished with you interfering with the love me and Angel share! I shouldn't be punished by being blindsided by that feeling!", he said, swinging a round house at his abdomen. He just wanted to do this, do this for Angel. He didn't want Bane messing with him anymore. Then, Reji jammed his foot into Bane's ankle, hoping to through him off balance."Now, I hope you're ready to get some scars on that"perfect body"", he said mocking, throwing a knee at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)   The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Bane put his hand up in front of the fist. "I'm only interfering because you're using Angel!" A kick went towards Bane. He didn't move fast enough to dodge and instead used his arms to lessen the impact. "I'm tired of your (censored)! Now would you stop screwing around with my baby sis?!" Suddenly he lost his balance and fell to the ground. He rolled away from the knee and shortly got up on his feet. His eyes were filled with rage. He then charged in at Reji, swinging several punches at different parts of his body. "I hope you ready to head to the doc's office for all them bruises I'm gonna give ya!" He spoke those words as he threw an uppercut towards Reji's face.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)   The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:03 am

"I'm not screwing with her!", Reji declared, swiftly dodging all of Bane's punches except a couple that really didn't hurt. The uppercut, however, made clean contact, but only put a bruise on his jaw and made him stumble back. "I swear, I'm not using her. Why do you think that?!", he asked, pausing for a second. And when the answer came, Reji flew up and slammed both of his feet forward, hoping to put some sneaker sole tattoos on his chest. Reji rolled back and landed in a crouch, quickly swing his open palm at Bane's throat, hoping that would cause him to gag or slow him down. If e had to do this for Angel, then he would. Reji would fight through an army of Banes if necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)   The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:52 am

"You're lying!" I was landing some punches on the bastard. Yeah, I was pissed! I had just about enough of Reji and his bullcrap. "Isn't obvious?! My baby sis is a sweet girl, but to be honest, she's not exactly all that attractive. She's small in a number of ways. She was never very popular at school. But you, you seem, no, you are one of dem jerks! You go 'round knowing you popular, find some chick that isn't, tell her all these nice things just to get her into becoming your (censored), use her, and then when you're bored throw her away! I'm not 'bout to let you do that to my baby sis's heart! She ain't never dated before 'n I don't want her hopes up for sum dude that's just going to toss her away later!" I was too busy telling him off to notice the feet coming at my chest. The double kick got me stumbling around, two bruises appearing on my chest. I failed to notice someone arrive to the scene.

WHAT WERE MY BOYFRIEND AND MY BROTHER DOING?! I was absolutely horrified. It appeared that they were going at it in a fight! I greatly disliked conflict, especially when it became physical. They could get seriously hurt! "Bane, Reji, please stop! You don't have to do this! We can talk about this!" I knew about Bane and the rumors circulating about what he did. I could see why Reji was upset, but it was no reason to resort to violence! I watched as my boyfriend swung a hand at Bane's neck. It was right where his throat was. "REJI!" I didn't mean to just call him out but thanks to that attack I was screaming his name on the top of my lungs. But quite honestly, they were both in the wrong, at least in my eyes.

"SIS, STAY OUT OF TH-" I began to gag. I couldn't breathe! I attempted to recover before the bastard sent another attack my way.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)   The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 pm

Reji noticed Angel and the scream. He didn't want to fight. He didn't want to have to resort to his violence. Reji dropped to his knees, his eyes were wide. He was too ashamed to look at Angel right now. "Angel, I-I-I,", it was hard for him to even form words right now. He was so disgusted with himself and Bane. He couldn't believe it was going on right now. "Angel, I'm sorry, I know sorry doesn't cover it, by I couldn't think of any other way. He said the only way he'd let us be together is if I beat him in a fight. I just wanted to be with you, Angel, really, I did. I just wanted to make him understand that what we have is real and he wouldn't listen to reason. But, I'm still sorry. I shouldn't have done this.", but Reji didn't see the next hit that came at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)   The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:08 pm

When I was able to breathe again, I went in for the kill. I threw a kick towards his face. He didn't seem to notice it. I watched his response and prepared to send a punch towards his smug face. "You bastard! Quit acting like you care about my baby sis!"

I could hear the apologetic tone in Reji's words. My hands reached for my heart. "Oh Reji..." I immediately felt bad for telling him off. Then suddenly Bane went in and kicked them. I saw he wasn't going to stop. Without thinking I leaped in to grab him by the arm. He was much taller and stronger than me. With all my might I was clinging to him, trying to restrict him. "BANE! One: WE'RE TWINS SO QUIT CALLING ME YOUR LITTLE SISTER! Two: STOP IT! Reji means what he says! He loves me! Why can't you see that?! Now please, stop hurting him!"

"You ain't know these guys like I do! You have no exp-expre-expertise or whatever! You ain't know how he really is!"

"I know much more than you do! Now back off! And the word's 'experience'!"

"I knew that! Now let go of me NOW!" I flung Angel off my arm. I wasn't thinkin' at the time. I was just so pissed I hadn't even realized what I did to my baby sis. I was ready to put the poundin' on him when I heard her cry out in pain. I stopped mid-punch and paused to look at her. I saw what I had done. She had landed on the ground hard and was bleeding a bit. I ain't know what to do so I just stood there shocked with my mouth wide open.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)   The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Reji was shocked that Bane had just done that. Reji's vision was still a bit murky and unclear thanks to the total b***h kick Bane had landed. I mean really Bane? Who kicks a guy who's on his knees trying to stop the fighting because the person you're fighting over is so horrified!? Oh, Bane was gonna get it now, for doing that to Angel. Reji immediately stood up, a bit shakily at first, but regained his balance and trudged over to Bane and shoved him away. "What is wrong with you?!", he yelled furiously. Who would do that to their own sister?! Reji stared dagger at him that could have cut through diamond. "Your so blinded by rage. Look at what you did!", Reji rushed over and kneeled down next to her, lifting her off the ground and sitting her up, supporting her with his own body. "Umm, Angel? You okay?", he asked, feeling concerned. "The fight is over now. I promise.", he said that then turned his head to
Bane to deliver the message. Reji refused to fight anymore. For Angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)   The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:22 pm

I realized what a stupid move I made. I realized what I had done. I said I had been fighting to protect my sister, but I hurt her instead. I was left standing there swallowing the guilt. Man, was I a bad dude. Hurtin' my baby sis like that....I then watched what Reji had done. I finally saw it. I saw that look in his eye. His face. Everything. He really did care about Angel....maybe even moreso than me. He was there for her and I wasn't. I gulped before slowly coming towards her. "Angel...Rhyme...I-I-I'm sorry. This was all my fault. I screwed up bad." My head was down wit shame. I didn't deserve to have such a sweet baby sis like Angel. "Reji...so you weren't lyin'. I see that look in yo eyes. I can tell now man. You really do care. I give you my permission to be with her. Now take care of my baby sis. I need to go cool off. If you ever hurt her like I just did, you will pay like I should." Then I had walked off. I felt like (censored).

"I'm okay! It's just a little scratch, that's all!" I was underestimating the cuts on my leg and arm. I knew Bane didn't mean to do it. He was just getting out of control. One thing I was glad about was that it was finally over. Bane was getting off Reji's back. We could be together without fear of him interfering. I felt horrible though because I could see the expression on Bane's face. He almost never admitted that he was wrong in a situation. I could tell he felt terrible about flinging me off his arm. He wasn't the best guy to be around during his times of rage and anger. "Please forgive my brother, he just got caught up in the moment, that's all. He really cares about me but sometimes he goes too far with it. I know he didn't mean to fling me to the ground like that. I'm glad the fight's over. I hugged Reji tightly as he was supporting me. I would probably have to get fixed up and chances were so did he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)   The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Confrontation(Private to Rhymer.)
Page 1 of 1