Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Advice to my girlfriend's brother, yup, just that awkward....(Rhymer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crona

Crona

Advice to my girlfriend's brother, yup, just that awkward....(Rhymer) Empty
PostSubject: Advice to my girlfriend's brother, yup, just that awkward....(Rhymer)   Advice to my girlfriend's brother, yup, just that awkward....(Rhymer) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Reji was just sitting on a bench in the courtyard, ear buds in, humming a song, tapping out a beat on the space beside him. He smiled, thinking of Angel, his girlfriend. Today just seemed so peaceful. He kept humming along to the tune of "Just the Way You Are", which was a bit odd because he generally didn't listen to this type of music. Maybe he would sing it to Angel one day, he didn't get to express his talent much. Yes.....One day he would sing this to her. Just as the song ended, Reji noticed Bane walking towards him. Uh oh. I thought they had things settled. Maybe not..... Anyway, he pulled out his ear buds and waited to hear what Bane wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Advice to my girlfriend's brother, yup, just that awkward....(Rhymer)   Advice to my girlfriend's brother, yup, just that awkward....(Rhymer) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:37 pm

I couldn't believe I was doing this. Man, I couldn't believe it. I was 'bout to talk to Reji 'bout stuff. That stuff didn't relate to baby sis either. I already gave him my blessin' . He was free to go. Nah, I was thinking about her. 'Bout Aria. That fine arse girl I was into. 'N it wasn't like I was into her like "I wanna (censored) you" into her but like a different kind of into her. You get what I mean? I gave the guy a nervous smile. That was weird 'cause I never be givin' them smiles like that. "Hey Reji, mind if we talk man? I just want to talk to ya 'bout somethin'. And it ain't about baby sis." I could kinda tell he was waiting for me to get on his case or something. But nah, wasn't really like that. I had no desire to rip out his spleen. I couldn't really talk to baby sis 'bout this 'cause she was a chick plus she would so not believe me. This had to be between guys so I went to my ex-rival. Funny how things work man.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Advice to my girlfriend's brother, yup, just that awkward....(Rhymer)   Advice to my girlfriend's brother, yup, just that awkward....(Rhymer) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:48 am

Oh, so things were still with me dating Angel? Oh thank gods. He wasn't in the mood to fight again. I could tell he was a bit on edge. And he was thinking. Hope he doesn't blow a gasket or lose a spring up there. The things that must go on in that mine of his........ I never really want to find out. Must be some weird things in that noggin. Wanted to talk? " Oh.... uuuuhhhh, sure bro, just sit down.", I patted the seat next to me. I pulled some watermelon, strawberry, and cinnamon flavored gum out of my pocket. I chewed it frequently, so I carried at least 3 flavors around. I popped 2 pieces of strawberry and one cinnamon in my mouth: I new and tasty combination I discovered. "So, what do you need to talk about?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advice to my girlfriend's brother, yup, just that awkward....(Rhymer)   Advice to my girlfriend's brother, yup, just that awkward....(Rhymer) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:09 am

We were cool so I knew we weren't 'bout to fight or anything like that. Nah, we truced. Everything was cool now. When Reji went and welcomed me I went and sat down. Man, I had some stuff inside my head. Some crazy stuff was goin' 'round. Stuff I ain't used to. "Aight, now I need to fess up man. I'm like in this crazy (censored) man. Ya know how I left after that fight? I went running. Went onto the beach and found this hot babe. But man, she wasn't just any babe. She was beautiful. Outside AND in. I ain't never felt this way man. I thought maybe you would know what to do since you're with baby sis. I'm just all confused. I ain't never felt this way about a girl before. I just kinda, you know, went 'round, slept with a bunch, and I just don't feel like that when I'm like with her. Hell, I even went and took Dad's credit card so that I could bring her out on a fancy date. But dude, don't you DARE tell Angel that or she'll nag my arse off, know what I mean?" I sighed as I looked out up at the sky. "'N I can't stop thinkin' 'bout her either! I just all confused man!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice to my girlfriend's brother, yup, just that awkward....(Rhymer)   Advice to my girlfriend's brother, yup, just that awkward....(Rhymer) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice to my girlfriend's brother, yup, just that awkward....(Rhymer)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: