Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

DUDE! FLYING HORSES! [Open; Come on in Mayax!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

DUDE! FLYING HORSES! [Open; Come on in Mayax!] Empty
PostSubject: DUDE! FLYING HORSES! [Open; Come on in Mayax!]   DUDE! FLYING HORSES! [Open; Come on in Mayax!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Alright, alright, so I was going about my business around camp. I was getting bored and stuff. I knew I had something to do but I like totally forgot. Do you remember reader? 'Course not. Heh, so I was just minding my own business when I found these stables. Stables had horses right? DUDE HORSES! I wanted to go and see if I could ride one of them horses for myself. So of course I went running in hoping to get a ride. Could be fun riding a horse. Then I'd be a super heroic cowboy fighting evil and getting all the women! Maybe I could get used to being a demigod. I must have like super powers or something. Just had to. Hercules had like that insane strength, right? I was pretty much in lala land when I noticed something strange. There was something on the horses' backs. Something odd. Were those....WINGS?! HOLY CRAP WHAT?!

"WHAT THE HELL THEY HAVE WINGS!" I immediately screamed out cursing, startling some of the winged horses in the place. I stumbled and fell over on my back. DUDE, FLYING HORSES! THAT WAS SO AWESOME! I remembered that one named Pegasus with the white body and the blue hair and white wings Hercules was riding. So these were real too! Sweet! I totally was ready to hop on one and fly out this place! Question was which one.
Back to top Go down
Mayax

PostSubject: Re: DUDE! FLYING HORSES! [Open; Come on in Mayax!]   DUDE! FLYING HORSES! [Open; Come on in Mayax!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:09 pm

((OOC: I’m used to RPing in third person. Hope you don’t mind.))

Hailey peeked over the edge of the stall when she heard the door to the stable creak open. Heavy footsteps followed, and she studied the guy who had entered. He clearly had the brawn of an Ares child, but from the look of excitement etched on his face, Hailey guessed Ares wasn’t his parent. The only thing she had ever seen those kids get excited over was a new weapon or a battle. This was neither, so the girl assumed the boy was a child of some other god. Her attention was diverted suddenly as the guy screeched out a curse, stating the obvious. Sprachet started at her feet, but quickly put his head back on his paws. In his shock and excitement, the boy tripped over his own feet and landed flat on his back. Hailey snorted, then slapped her hand over her mouth and her nose, unsure if he had heard her or not.

Slowly edging around the wall, she spoke. “Easy, cowboy,” she laughed. “You’ll scare ‘em if you keep yelling like that. You’re right, they do have wings. They’re supposed to. If you’re looking for the horses, they’re the next stall over. These guys, though, they’re the Pegasi. I’m sure you’ve at least heard of them. It’s shocking to see they really exist, isn’t it?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DUDE! FLYING HORSES! [Open; Come on in Mayax!]   DUDE! FLYING HORSES! [Open; Come on in Mayax!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:06 am

(The site varies from first person to third person. I'm actually used to third person, I just type in first person on this site.)

I couldn't believe it. They were real! This was so awesome! I could see myself wearing battle armor, riding Pegasus through the skies. My armor was made of the toughest stuff yet showed off my beautiful and sexy muscles. I had a sword capable of slicing my foes up in case I didn't want to dirty my fists. Pegasus would fly me to wherever I need. Dude, I could get Half Life 3 mad fast! Screw cars, I got a flying horse! My mind was totally out there. Dude, greatest thing ever. It took me a while to realize I wasn't the only one there. I was sitting there on the ground when I heard the voice of a female. Ooh, a chick. First I needed to get a look at her though. My head immediately snapped over to her. She was coming from behind the wall. Damn, sexy girl. Had some nice dark skin and a pretty face. Whoo hoo, here comes Bane!

"Well hey there sexy lady, would you mind telling me your name?" I stood up on my two feet. "Sure it's stunning that these winged horses here exist, but what's MORE stunning is that a pretty face like yours exists. Never have I seen such beauty! I'm dying to find out your name!" Oh yeah, crankin' up the charm. I would reel her in. No one can resist Bane's charm! I went up to her and grinned while leaning up against the last stable door. I was totally checking her out. What was she doing there anyway? Was she one of those animal loving chicks? How'd she like a dog?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: DUDE! FLYING HORSES! [Open; Come on in Mayax!]   DUDE! FLYING HORSES! [Open; Come on in Mayax!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:09 pm

" You can't scream in a stable." I tap my half brother on the shoulder. " If you wan't to ride a horse you have to find a instructor."
OCC: I would help you there, but SOMEBODY won't anwser my PM *Shoot pointed looks at Dan* I hurry off to the stall 4 doors down where my pony Violet was waiting for me to groom her. I brush all the grime off her, and place the saddle and saddlepad on her back. Her bit finds its way into her mouth and I adjust her noseband and throatlatch. I start to walk her down the halls of the stable when an idea pops into my head. "Bane," I call, " would you like to ride violet? I know she's not a pegasi or anything, but it's still fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUDE! FLYING HORSES! [Open; Come on in Mayax!]   DUDE! FLYING HORSES! [Open; Come on in Mayax!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUDE! FLYING HORSES! [Open; Come on in Mayax!]
Page 1 of 1