Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crona

Crona

Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Reji smiled and looked at the girl. He couldn't seem to place the girls name. Maybe they've never met. Reji managed to smile at the girl." I'm Reji Paylor. Nice to meet you. " Reji placed a hand on the girls shoulder" I've been chased by monsters too. Trust me, I was nervous and scared and had no idea what was going on. But you'll be okay. Trust me." Reji pulled off his jacket and offered it "cold?", he asked." We need to be moving soon.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:32 pm

I was shocked. The girl had no idea who she was yet I knew who she is. She grabbed on to my neck as I pulled her up with both arms under neath her. Her face was buried in my shirt. I felt tears on my chest. "Don't worry. I'm here. I'm Hunter from the Apollo cabin. Just do as I say and you'll be safe." I said to Angel. Then I looked up to the guy who came here with his sword raised at us. "Dude, you will fight that freaking beast while I heal her. She looks like she is in shock. If I don't heal her then she'll be in shock for a while and we do not want that. So keep a look out." I said. I looked back at Angel. "Alright, I'm going to put you against a tree and take a look at you. I dont know whats going so I might no be so good. Just hold still." I said as slowly putter her down.

Katro Ville-14-Daughter of Athena
Hunter Blake-11-Son of Apollo
Devin Millsvil-15-Son of Hermes
Cal Delear-18-Son of Hephaestus
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:45 pm

My hand slowly reached for the jacket. I then covered myself with it as my body continued to shivered. I listened to the two of them exchange words. In a quiet voice, I stated "My name is Angel". I was safe but still fearful. So the boy with the bow was Hunter and the guy with the sword Reji. Hunter was comforting me as I shivered in his arms, Reji's jacket covering my being. Underneath I had on a baggy t-shirt and some ripped jeans. I did not recognize some of the rips on the jeans as being apart of the design before. I kept clinging onto Hunter as I was taken to a tree. My back was now resting against the bark of a tree as I kept looking at him. My face must've looked filthy, but at the time I had even less concerns for my looks than usual. I carefully freed Hunter from my grasp and watched as he was taking a look at me. I may have had some injuries during my run through the twisted woods. I really didn't notice. The only thing I HAD noticed at the time was a raging beast wanting to swallow me whole. My tears were lessening overtime.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:18 pm

So I was right, I thought. This was Angel. I took a look at her body. She had a few cuts and bruises all over her arms and legs. I noticed her pants were a bit cut up. "Alright, I'm going to ask a few questions." I said as looking at her face. She had a bit dirt around her mouth and eyes. "So.. do you remember anything you did out here? Also how long have you been out in the woods. Last thing, do you know what is chasing you?" I asked. I waited for some answers. I noticed her breathing had become regular. Good, I thought.

Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:55 pm

"Hunter," I said kindly, pulling out a wet cloth from my pack" Please just giver her some space, okay?", i ask and turn back to Angel with a soft smile. " Looks like you've been through a lot, huh?" I say, knowingly. I take the wet cloth and gently start to wipe the dirt away from her eyes and face." First time I got chased by a monster, it was a Manticore. Wasn't fun." I say. " May I ask how old you are?", I inquire, being nicer than usual, knowing what she's been through. I turn to look around, making sure that there's nothing in sight, then turn back to Angel.

Notification: Reji Paylor, 16, son of Khione, has officially established crush on Angeles Valentine, daughter of Athena(lol game play style)

Last edited by SleeplessKnight616 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:00 pm

I found myself sitting under a tree with a boy who was examining my body. I decided to take a glance myself. I noticed my cuts and bruises for the first time. Probably a result from running through a forest. The monster seemed to be gone. I was becoming more relaxed and less panicky. I felt better. Then I found myself bombarded with questions. I frowned and instinctively was about to hide my face when I felt something wet up against my skin. A glance told me it was a wet cloth. The other guy known as Reji was taking a much more friendlier approach towards me. My frown turned into a shy smile. "Yeah, I have." I was gaining more confidence. At least this guy wasn't interrogating me. And he was kind of cute too! "I wouldn't know what I was being chased by. I'm 15 years old. How old are you?" It was a nice little conversation going on. Strange maybe for the circumstances, but I liked the feeling of normalcy after being chased by some angry beast.

New Social Link(s) established! Reji Paylor is now Angeles's crush! Hunter Blake has acquired "Possible Friend" status!

(If you want to bring game stuff into it. XD)
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Reji turned at another roar then turned back to Angel. Suddenly, he grimaced. Pictures of the Manticore pinning him down. Of How his mother, Khione, smiled upon him and helped him freeze the Manticore. Of the several Harpy swarms that had given him so many scars. No, Reji thought. Stay calm,...... for Angel.He sighed. "I'm 16." he said, calming himself. " It's nice to meet you, Angel." Reji was literally radiating cold air, being from Khione and all. He managed to suppress it some and felt a little better. " Being chased by monsters is most certainly not fun. Reji pulled off his neon blue, almost horn-rim style glasses, and tucked them away. They really weren't a prescription. Mainly just to bring out the neon blue in his hair. " We only have a few minutes, maybe less, before we need to leave. Just, umm, take this. Hopefully it won't be needed." Reji produced a normal, bronze short-sword. Only about two feet long, fairly light-weight. Reji whirred his hands in a circle and produced a couple pieces of ice, one larger than the other. The larger one, he took a cloth and tied it around Angel's knee which was pretty darn swollen. The smaller one, he put in a baggy and handed it to Angel," just press this to your face, k?", he smiled and turned toward the roars."Stay here with Hunter for a minute, I'm going to go scope out ahead.", Reji tried to stay cool but looked nervous. He changed his gold arm band back into his gold gladius sword, took it, and trudged on ahead and out of view, towards the sound of roaring that was getting closer.

(Yay for the gamers!)

Last edited by Ravenclaw on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:33 pm

I watched as Reji gave Angel a wet cloth and a light bronze sword. I knew what was going to happen, I thought. "No, Reji you stay here." I said with nervousness in my voice. "I know what the monster is..... Its a Chimera. And I know they only attack from long range. And as I can see you are a short ranger person, but I am an archer. You stay here while I defend the monster off. I'll shoot a light arrow to tell you that its cleared." I slightly yelled towards Reji. Then I faced back towards Angel. "Alright, your still in quiet shock, so I'm going to need you to stay calm. No breathing in and out fast, or your nerves will come back. Drink some of this nectar too." I said as handing her a little jug of nectar. I ran into the woods with my pet Python. Holding up my Bronze Bow with a steel arrow in it, unexpected to find where the Chimera is.

Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:46 pm

I sighed. Reji tapped his necklace charm and pulled out his diamond Javelin, and held it up for Hunter to see." I have a long ranged weapon too." He shouted a bit shakily, " But okay. Just shout if you need help. Please." I gave Hunter a weak smile and ran back to Angel." Okay, well, Guess I'm gonna protect you.", he said coolly, but on the inside, he was excited to stay with Angel. He really did like the girl. He rested the Javelin on his shoulder and sat next to Angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Chimeras? Manticores? This sounded like some modern Greek story! What in the world was going on? Chimera made me think of the Greek myths made long ago when Greece existed. Those monsters couldn't be real...right? I didn't know what to think anymore. I was handed a bronze sword for protection. That would be all fine and dandy....IF I KNEW HOW TO USE A SWORD. I could use a bow. I knew archery. A sword was an entirely different manner. My hands were clinging onto the weapon, not sure what to do if the monster did come after me. "Thank you..." I then mumbled aloud, "I wish I had my bow though." I didn't mean to say that aloud, the words just came out of my mouth. Slightly blushing, I then said "I-I'm sorry! I just, well....I never had to hold a weapon against some mythological creature before." And I sure to God hoped that I wouldn't have to. I placed the cloth on my face like I was told.

Hunter then offered to go instead. Either way I was staying behind. No way in hell was I going to run in and get killed by some freaky monster! I usually don't curse or think of curse words. Just at that moment I was so afraid. Not only for myself but for the two boys that were trying to help me. I sipped a bit of the nectar and tried to keep calm. Keep calm? That was a funny joke. I tried to do so anyway. Had to keep thinking logically and remain relaxed. If I went completely insane there would be a problem. Right at that moment I wondered if I had already gone insane. "Please, be careful...." I watched Hunter leave then turned to Reji. Instinctively I cuddled in close to him. I was glad to have someone nice stay with me. "Thank you very much...I feel so helpless. I have no idea what's going on. I was just randomly chased by some monster and I don't know why." I shivered slightly as I held on to the jacket wrapped around me. At least I was safe.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:05 pm

I walked silently in the woods. Prepared to shoot anything in front of me. I walked through the trees looking at every movement. I then heard a quiet roar that on my right. I motioned Crila to slithered to find out what was up ahead. I watched as everything happened so fast. My eyes watched in the dark as Crila was thrown right beside my head. Then the creature had jumped right at me. I instantly shot at it, but the Chimera had caught my arrow. I had a shocked look on my face. Not a second passed and I saw the Chimera throw my arrow against me. I tried to dodge it, but I was a second late. I found the arrow in my lower right stomach. I let out a loud scream. "Run!!!!" I yelled throughout the forest. I noticed that the beast was nothing like the other Chimeras I had dealt with. This one was faster and stronger. It had to be Reji and I to defeat this monster. I tried to yell, but my energy was draining out of me. I couldn't.

Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Reji looked solemnly at Angel." It's hard to process, but these Mythological creatures, are real. "Reji then pulled out a small, light metal bow with bronze arrows. He handed it to Angel," I hope this is a little better, but I rarely carry around arrows. I only brought them to give you a choice to which weapon you want.",. He smiled and put the sword back in his pack. Reji had his jaw a little dropped in surprise as Angel cuddled into him. He then smiled and put a protective arm around her, trying to give her more warmth, though being a Khione kid, I was slightly cold. " It's okay. Me and Hunter are here. If Hunter comes back and says the chimera isn't in sight, We'll bring you to camp." Reji looked down on Angel with a smile. She was short. He was like 5.11, so it was a big difference. Then, Reji heard Hunter's scream, " Stay here. I'll be back,..... I hope." oops. Reji reluctantly stood up. But before he ran towards the scream, he formed a rose out of ice and blessed it so it would last forever. He handed it to Angel, then sped into the distance.

"Hunter!" Reji shouted, coming into the Chimera's view. It snarled at me and threw a pointy object right at my head. Within a second, my Gladius was in my hand and the arrow was sliced in a perfect half. I charged and managed to catch the chimera by surprise and stab it's body. It yelped and clawed me away, leaving my chest bleeding like hell. Reji then threw his javelin and it formed a large cut on the chimera's back, then appeared back in Reji's hand." I understand your in pain, but get up Hunter!"

Last edited by Ravenclaw on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:25 pm

(I admit, I saw the rose and made a girly squeal. XD)

So they were real...WHY HASN'T ANYONE ELSE SEEN THEM?! I was very sure my dad would not be letting me outside by myself if he knew there were Chimeras in Long Island. The idea of people dismissing real creatures as myths baffled me. I didn't understand how people could go on without knowing that there were creatures back from Greek times walking around. I didn't get that at all. I felt Reji's arm around me. Why was he so cold? I wanted to give him his jacket back. He was making himself freeze just so I could be warm. It made me feel bad. What made me feel worse was that I was helpless against this monster. I then felt a little better holding a bow instead of a sword. I heard Reji's reassuring words. It helped calm me down. However then a scream was audible from the forest. I gasped in horror. I watched as my protector was about to join the fight. But right before he left, he gave me a rose. The rose seemed to be made of ice, but it wasn't melting. I thought it was beautiful. I only wondered how he made it though. I accepted the rose and held onto it tight. With rose and bow at my hand, I prayed that everything would be fine.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:34 pm

I heard Reji calling my name. I watched in pain as he worked his way to kill the Chimera. "It won't die just by getting itself cut!!" I yelled towards Reji. He came over to me and help me up carefully. I had my hand holding my wound, pressuring it. "Heal!" I whispered to myself. I carefully took the arrow out of my stomach. I winced in pain. I felt as my wound closed up. After a few more seconds I wasn't injured anymore. I grabbed my bow. "You can only kill it with arrows. But the arrows have to be in a specific part. That part... I'll be doing it. You just have to keep it distracted, alright?" I asked as watching the beast carefully. He was still looking for us. Reji had dragged me to a tree out of the beast's sight. "Alright, Go!!!" I yelled. I sprinted to a tree and climbed up. I was a few yards up off the ground. I saw the Chimera's back towards me. Instantly I jumped on it back and worked my way to its head. The thing hardly moved, I noticed. What is Reji doing down there? I thought. I grabbed a arrow out of my quiver. I slipped it into my bow and aimed. Right at that moment, I feel down and at the spot I fell down was where the Chimeras foot was about to land.

Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:43 pm

(Lol Girly squeal) Reji had the Chimera locked in his eternally cold stare. His eyes flashed to red and the chimera was slightly hypnotized. Reji stared down the Chimera and circled it. Reji never let himself drop his gaze. He just kept on staring in the chimera's eyes as they circled each other. Reji kept his face cool, but those cuts stung. Did the chimera have poison? It felt almost like a burning sensation. Reji then managed to back up the Chimera a few steps. Reji couldn't keep it up much longer"C'mon hunter just fire the arrow!", he barked he chocked through gritted teeth.

(Reji couldn't move his gaze and didn't notice Hunter fall)

Last edited by SleeplessKnight616 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:06 pm

At that point I was alone. I was by myself with a bronze bow and a couple of arrows to protect me. I anxiously waited for the two boys' return. I was worried about both Reji and Hunter. I hoped that they were alright. I stared at the icy rose and its beauty. A tear fell from my eye. Oh please let him come back. That was when the strangest thing happened. A silver owl appeared out of nowhere. I jumped up in shock. It was staring at me. Usually owl eyes freaked me out, but this owl's eyes were different. They were knowing...and loving. Then something even stranger happened. The owl SPOKE to me. "Angeles, my daughter, be strong. I, Athena, your mother, am here for you." Then just like that she (I assumed the owl was a she) vanished. My grip on the bow tighten. "Be strong..." Athena...Goddess of Knowledge and Wisdom. My mother?

Then I felt a sudden strength within me. I stood up from my seated position and glanced in the direction the two guys had ran in. My legs were no longer paralyzed. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest. The wind gently blew through my short blond hair. I know they had told me to stay back....but I couldn't. I ran quickly and silently through the trees up ahead, knowing only my opponent's name. Knowing absolutely nothing on how to take it down, I ran. Soon enough I reached everyone else's location and I hid. Reji probably would not be happy with my presence; neither would Hunter. I watched fearfully as they were trying to take down the beast. I held my bronze bow tight within my grasp. Out I pulled an arrow. I knew archery, but I never had to hit a living target. Even so I had my bow drawn, ready to shoot. At first I thought with Hunter's movements that I wouldn't need to do anything. But then he fell off and I saw him about to be crushed by the beast's foot. "NO!"

Within a moment's notice, the bronze arrow was shot. A silvery aura followed it. I was shaking terribly. I had closed my eyes, part of me not wanting to see the result. The arrow went flying towards the Chimera rapidly. I didn't know its weak point. Hell, I hadn't even given that much thought about aiming. Fate was guiding that arrow at this point. I was only hoping the arrow would actually damage the beast. I didn't expect it to kill the Chimera. I wouldn't know what happened next. My eyes had closed the moment the arrow was near the beast.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:19 pm

When I had rolled away from the giant foot about to crush me I saw a bronze arrow shot at the Chimera. I smiled when the Chimera looked in surprise and looked around to see who had shot it at him. But my smile disappeared when I figured it out who had shot it. I instantly ran to the same tree and then jumped on the Chimeras back. I carefully balanced myself as I stood up on the moving beast. I grabbed another arrow out of my quiver. I aimed at the animal's center on his head. I released my arrow and suddenly fell down.

Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Reji had just broken his gaze when he saw the arrow fly by the chimera. Hunter was laying on the ground, bow out of his hand. Reji then looked to see Angel standing in the bushes. Seeing hunter had fallen to the ground after the chimera dissipated into gold dust, Reji looked towards Angel again. Reji was mad, but hugged her instead of yelling." Thank the Gods that Hunter killed it right after you", Reji murmured, releasing Angel."Never Do that again!" Reji exclaimed. Reji helped Hunter up and they walked back to camp together. Reji stopped them outside the gates.

(Athena Power Fail! XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:38 pm

(GG, Athena. GG. BUT AT LEAST I SAVED WOLF FROM DEATH BY CRUSHING FOOT!)

Oh great. Out of ALL the times I could've missed, it had to been right at that moment. But my actions had allowed Hunter to give the killing blow. I then realized I was holding my breath. I released it with a sigh. Suddenly I felt someone hugging me. I opened my eyes to see Reji. I hugged him back, glad that everyone was alive and well. His touch was cold, but I didn't mind at all. "I'll try not to." A smile grew on my face as the three of us left the dead beast. I followed the two of them, assuming that we were going to this so-called camp. As we stopped in front of the gates, I couldn't help but ask a question. "What about Greek Gods and Goddesses?" It was a stupid question considering the fact I had just met Athena, but I had to ask it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:44 pm

I laughed" Oh, that", I smiled brightly," The reason why I am so cold is because I'm the sone of Khione, Goddess of Snow and Ice. Hense the flower and the make-shift ice packs.", Reji the twisted his hands around and made a snowball, chucking it at a nearby tree. " And Hunter, he's the son of Apollo, God of Youth and Music. Amazing Archers too.". Reji smiled and looked directly into Angel's eyes," Everyone at this camp is a friendly mythical creature, or the offspring of a greek go or goddess. It's a safe haven for people like us. We spend our time at camp training and preparing ourselves for battle. Of course, your allowed to do alot of other things, too".
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:56 pm

"I don't see a reason why she doesn't remember all of the things she learned here. I just talk to her a few days ago. Here Angel, let me take a look at your head." I said leaning against a tree. My wound started to get sore. I then took my bow and placed it around my chest. But before I turned all of my attention towards Reji. I said while grinning," Hey man! You did great out there! Also, where did you learn the eye work?"

Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:06 pm

I smiled at Hunter" I've had 4 years Experience fighting monsters. Not only that, I've fought hundreds of them too. And the eye work was developed over several years of training. It was very hard to master. And are you sure you have the right Angel? It appears she's all new to this.", I inquire, putting my arm around Angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:15 pm

"Are you absolutely sure? I've certainly never been here before in my life! And even so, then why isn't my twin brother here then?" I was in disbelief. I remembered everything! Was Hunter high or something? No, that was rude of me to even think that he was high. Maybe he was just mistaken. There could have been someone else that looked like me. Totally. That would make lots of sense. Me being here before and not remembering anything did not. I held the rose close to me as I spoke. "Is that so Reji....I guess I'm a demigod then. I believe that question I asked before was rather silly considering the fact that I had my mother speak to me just now. Athena..." I couldn't help but slump my shoulders. "...I wish I hadn't missed the Chimera though." Something then occurred to me. My pink notebook! I pulled it out in a hurry and started writing like crazy. I must've looked weird doing such, but I couldn't help it. It helped me to remember things. Once I was done, I flipped back to the previous pages. Nothing about this place or about Greeks was written in it before. So I definitely never came here.

Then I realized Reji was speaking about me as he put his arm around me. I jumped a bit and nearly dropped my notebook. I managed to catch it and placed the small book inside my pocket. I then clung to him. "I think you have the wrong girl Hunter. I would've had something in my notebook about this place if that was the case."
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Reji looked at Hunter in an odd manner. How could Angel have been here before? He'd been here quite a long time and never heard of Angel, daughter of Athena. " Hunter, you're definitely mistaken. I've been at this camp 4 years. Never has Angel, daughter of Athena, been at this camp. She's probably a look alike to someone else. That has to be it Hunter. Now, let's show Angel around.", Reji announced, leading Angel into the camp boundaries. Kids practiced Archery, some climbed the moving rockwall with the lava pit. Others talked with their friends, worked in their cabins, or hung out by the beach. So many things were happening."Want a tour?", Reji offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Wow, Reji had been around for quite a while. He must've known this camp like the back of his hand! I only wondered what made him come here. I was curious, but I decided not to ask. It might've been too personal and I didn't want to upset him. I allowed him to lead me further into camp. I immediately looked around. What were those buildings? Each of them seemed so different! I guessed that they were cabins because it was a camp, but those were the weirdest cabins I had ever seen! I wondered which one was mine. Then I looked over at a rock wall. People were climbing on it as it was moving. Was that lava?! Then I saw kids practicing Archery. Maybe that was what I should've been doing after missing that Chimera. First I needed a bow and some arrows though. I turned to Reji and smiled. "Yes." I wanted to see more of this place. I would have to make sure to keep my notebook handy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next