Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos Empty
PostSubject: [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos   [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:22 pm

My arrow hit! The hellhound was hit by my arrow! I jumped up and down in celebration. I was so happy despite the fact that I despised fighting. My aim must've improved from when I first came to camp. Then suddenly two guys came into my mind. Those guys were Reji and Bane. Reji was my loving boyfriend; Bane was my idiot but caring brother. They were probably somewhere on the battlefield. I worried for both of them. I didn't want anything bad to happen to either of them. I loved Reji and Bane. The hellhound was stumbling from the shock of being hit by my arrow, leaving me to my thoughts for a moment. Thinking back now, I probably should've paid more attention to the evil creature. Maybe then I would've predicted its movements faster.

Action: Standby
Current HP: 150
Enemies Killed: 0
Current Enemy's HP: 20/50

OW MAN THAT HURT! The giant punched me like I was nothing and had me spiraling towards the ground. I managed to get one rather large bruise on my chest and my armor dented some. Bastard think he had me beat! I'd show him! However I was distracted by the sight of an arrow going towards another monster. Not sure what it was. Reminded me of a dog. A mad dog. Anyway, it got hit by this arrow. I glanced back to see who shot it. "ALL RITE BABY SIS NICE SHOT!" I grinned while giving baby sis a thumbs up. Then it hit me; BABY SIS WAS FIGHTING?!

Current HP: 120
Current Enemy's HP: 100/100

I was not pleased to see that my attack missed the traitor. He swiftly dodged my sword swing. Gritting my teeth, I was about to attack once more when I noticed somebody familiar. My battle instincts still working, I would swiftly dodge the next attack and back off in an attempt to confirm the person's identity while at the same time continue my battle with the traitor.

Action: Evasive Maneuvers/Standby
Current HP: 250
Current Enemy's HP: 30/30

Alright, managed to graze the cyclops! It didn't see my attack coming so it was surprised by my hit. Unfortunately it didn't do much damage. It just pissed the brute off. I decided to run around to the other side of it to avoid the next attack coming at me. I had to be quick otherwise I would leave the field a bloody mess.

Action: Evasive Maneuvers/Standby
Current Enemy's HP: 70/80

That demigod was like totally no match for Delilah Deville! My attack killed the fool. He had turn his glance to look at the beautiful and ever so fabulous me only to like get killed by my spear. My naginata and like my beauty is totally superior! Suddenly I saw another hunky traitor come towards me. Why are the bad guys always so hot?!

Enemies Killed: 1 Enemy Demigod

The empousa was hit and damaged by my lovely fireball spell. Figures. It was rather angry at me though so I had to finish this one quick. However, someone in particular made me pause for a quick moment.

Current HP: 200
Current Enemy's HP: 30/50
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos   [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:58 pm

(This is my test post to see what rolls I get, then I'll base my post on that
Reji, Kale, and Levi get an attack, Quinnly and Blaine get spells, and Skylarr gets the power strike, Cori hates fighting and probably will not join in until later.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos   [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:58 pm

The member 'ShadowSands' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Attack' :
[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Cast Spell' :
[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 13

#3 'Power Strike' :
[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 12

#4 'Cast Spell' :

#5 'Attack' :
[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 9

#6 'Attack' :
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos   [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:54 pm

"Take this!", Reji shouted, jumping off a hill and stabbing his Javelin straight through the mid-back of the hell hound Angel was fighting. It had recovered and was about to pounce but Reji was there. "Back to the underworld where you belong!", he muttered before turning to Angel. and forming a cocky grin "Glad to see you're still okay. Just stick by me.", Reji then charged straight at a Cyclops, dodging it's first punch.

Status-Healthy
Actions-hit/kill/standby
Current HP-250
Kills-1/2(Combine force of Reji and Angel) Hellhound
Current Enemy HP-80/80

Quinnly ran at a Demigod that was coming towards Narcissa. "Two on one isn't fair bud!", he shouted, launching himself into the air. " So, let's even the odds!", Quinnly swooped his arm upward and a tree chunk shot out of the ground at hit the traitor like a cannon ball. That was the end of him. Quinnly then nimbly landed on the tree trunk before jumping down on another traitor. "I got you covered, Nari!"

Status-Healthy
Actions-hit/kill/standby
Current HP-200
Kills-1 Enemy Demigod
Current Enemy HP-30

"Damn it!", Skylarr shouted, missing the Hellhound and falling back, dodging it's paw swipe. "Alright, let's try this again, shall we?", he asked, his voice raising into a shout as he charged

Status-Healthy
Actions-Evasive maneuvers/Standby
Current HP-250
Kills-None
Current Enemy HP 50/50

Dang it, his light spell had missed! Luckily, Blaine was fast enough to dodge the Demigod's next sword strike. "Alright, let's see how i do on try two!", he said, trying to form another ball of light.

Status-Healthy
Actions- Evasive Maneuvers/Standby
Current HP-250
Kills-none
Current Enemy HP- 30/30

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!", Levi let out a long shout after being slashed across the chest and being knocked back. He managed to stand up with the support of his long sword, a small smile on his face and right eye closed in pain, "A-A-Alright, I'll get you now!"

Status-Injured
Actions-Injury/Standby
Current HP-70
Kills-none
Current Enemy HP-30/30

"Dang it stay still!", he shouted to the Empousa, which barely dodged the guillotine that was his Scythe blade. Kale then got in position for an attack, hopefully, this one would land."

Status-Healthy
Actions-Standby
Current HP-100
Kills-none
Current enemy HP-50

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos   [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:03 pm

The hellhound had recovered from being hit. However I was a bit slow in registering the charge. Luckily my boyfriend came to my side. He managed to kill the beast. I cheered in joy over its death. He was the best. "Got it!" I watched him move towards a cyclops. Quickly I prepared another arrow and shot at the cyclops, hoping that I could damage it enough for Reji. Inside my mind I was glad that he was safe and healthy. I was hoping the same for Bane. At least Reji had a brain. Bane not so much. Suddenly I heard my twin brother's voice over the masses and glanced over to look at him. Oh great, he got himself injured already. "YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL MUSCLE HEAD!" I was serious about it too. "WAIT LOOK OUT!" I had yet to notice the arrow hit.

Action: Attack Cyclops
Current HP: 150
Enemies Killed: 1/2 Hellhound (Angel + Reji)

Be careful? Bane Valentine was always careful! Then she said look out and I turned around. I narrowly dodged the giant's fist. Holy crap that sucka was 'bout to deck me while I wasn't looking! "Alright, so that how it is? Have a little of this!" Next thing ya know my sword went swingin'. Unfortunately the giant beat me to the punch. I was hit once more. At this point I was bleeding with bruises over me. "Damnit.."

Action: Attack Hyperborean Giant
Current HP: 100
Current Enemy's HP: 100/100

Apparently some fool had tried to sneak up on me. I failed to notice until the last minute when Quinnly came in and killed him. I smirked at the nature boy. "All right Quinn!" I still had that one traitor to worry about. Our blades clashing against each other, I then moved in for a roundhouse kick. I was tired of this traitor's presence. Unfortunately he blocked it. I was beginning to get frustrated. I had yet to land a single hit on the guy!

Action: Attack Enemy Demigod
Current Enemy's HP: 30/30

Still rather pissed off, I prepared to perform an all-out attack. "Come and get this, ugly!" I put a good amount of strength into that attack against the cyclops. It failed miserably. Cyclops got me first and it damaged me pretty good too. In response to the bruises and pain put upon me I simply gritted my teeth and got right back up. This monster wasn't about to get off easy.

Action: Use Power Strike on Cyclops

Aw, why did I have to fight? I like totally was not in the mood. I totally like wanted to go shopping. I was like sooo mad Kronos came and like attacked. And then he had the nerve to send like ugly monsters mixed in with like hot traitors. Like my naginata went at the approaching hottie. I was like so angry. I was totally going to kill somebody for this. Well, like more like somebodies but you get the point! The blade like stabbed through him but like he was still moving. He was like pretty injured though. I couldn't help but spot Narcissa doing a worse job than me. I like couldn't help but like smirk and I like totally dissed her. "WHAT'S WRONG CISSY, YOU'RE GETTING ALL SOFT OVER YOUR BOYFRIEND?! HA HA HA HA HA!"

Action: Attack Enemy Demigod
Enemies Killed: 1 Enemy Demigod
Current Enemy's HP: 10/30

My concerns at first were upon the empousa. However I could not help but inquire the condition of another individual. It was Levi! I was absolutely horrified by the sight of my companion being injured by another enemy. Forgetting about the empousa, my wand pointed at the new enemy. "Earth, rise before me!" The vines moved and grabbed Levi's attacker. That would subdue them for a while, at least enough for Levi to attack. I then came upon the interesting realization that my memory had failed me for the empousa was coming in to attack. Alas I had to shift my attention away from my boyfriend for a while.

Action: Cast Spell on Enemy
Current Enemy's HP: 30/50
Second Enemy's HP: 30/30 (Paralyzed)

Last edited by BrightSkies on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited according to the dice roll I recieved.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos   [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:03 pm

The member 'BrightSkies' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Attack' :
[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 8

#2 'Attack' :
[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 2

#3 'Attack' :

#4 'Power Strike' :
[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 4

#5 'Attack' :
[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 9

#6 'Cast Spell' :
[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 13
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos   [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:46 pm

(Another test post thing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos   [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:46 pm

The member 'ShadowSands' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Attack' :
[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 12 [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 3

#2 'Cast Spell' :
[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 12 [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 12

#3 'Power Strike' :
[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 4 [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos 11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos   [Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Battle #4, Branch, Invite] The Chaos
Page 1 of 1