Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

can you feel it? --- [chaos]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

can you feel it? --- [chaos] Empty
PostSubject: can you feel it? --- [chaos]   can you feel it? --- [chaos] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:49 pm

can you feel it? --- [chaos] HKP7taUcan you feel it? --- [chaos] DUepENF

Fallon Roberts
A mess of platinum blonde hair bounced along as she twisted along a worn path towards cabin two. The grass was as green as ever as she jumped along, a grin plastered over her bright features. She stumbled along the way, giggling as she did so until she finally stepped into cabin two's solid walls. Hera's taste was never very homey, but the teenager felt as if this was truly where she belonged. Upon entering her room, Fallon found herself some dark wash jeans and put them on, beginning to contemplate which top to wear. She pulled out at least a dozen tops, discarding each to the floor after she got it on. "Too blue..." she mumbled, throwing the top down on the floor. "Wow, stripes? I think not..." Her debate continued for another ten minutes until she settled on a salmon colored shirt with tribal stripes.

She curled her hair into bright yellow corkscrews and then tied it back in a bun, deciding that she didn't want to be too fancy. Applying minimal amounts of makeup, a smile never left Fallon's face. As soon as she was done, the girl jogged out of the stuffy cabin, taking a seat on the porch. Swinging her legs, her icy blue eyes watched for signs of Ash.
outfit

occ i'm sorry this post is awful ah
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: can you feel it? --- [chaos]   can you feel it? --- [chaos] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:09 pm

AshDaniels

Was it finally happening was Ash going to try and impress someone? Well he did, but someone he actually had feelings for. He went in his cabin and took a shower. Even though he took one in the morning he still wanted to be clean. He dried himself putting on only his boxers. Her started to walk around the cabin trying to find nice clothes to wear. He found jeans so he out those on still not having a shirt. He grabbed his deodorant putting it on and then he found a shirt he liked.  He sat on his bed taking a deep breath "Please don't screw this up." he told himself. He grabbed his fancy pair of shoes and put them on. He saw the time and walked outside.

He was nervous because she was only at least four cabins down from him. He took another deep breath and walked towards her. He saw her and she looked even more beautiful than before. This got him even more nervous. He stopped and thought Should I do this. Is she to good for me? He shook off his thoughts and walked over to the porch where she was. He made it and sat down next to her and smiled "Hey, Fallon."
WORDS: 213 | OUTFIT| OOC: sorry for taking so long
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: can you feel it? --- [chaos]   can you feel it? --- [chaos] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:27 pm

can you feel it? --- [chaos] HKP7taUcan you feel it? --- [chaos] DUepENF

Fallon Roberts
Fallon had been watching cabin six for a while. She wanted to make sure that the second Ash stepped out, she wasn't looking at him. If there was one thing she had learned about guys, it was that if you pretended not to care, they cared more. Seeing a figure move out of Athena's cabin, the demititan looked forward, still swinging her legs. The teenager ran a tentative hand over her hair, checking for stray curls or random frizzes. She wanted to look and feel perfect about this.

She expected him to walk over quicker, but didn't dare look. Instead Fallon focused her icy orbs on Thalia's tree, which was just up the hill. She assumed that Hera didn't like Thalia much, whoever she was. Hearing footsteps on the porch steps, the girl's gaze flickered over to the handsome face of Ash Daniels. "Hey," she said cheerily, smiling at him. The girl scooted over an inch or so to give him more room. "Nice shirt," Fallon commented, brushing a fuzz of of his shoulder and adjusting one side of his collar. She grinned, laughing to herself as she looked at her shoes, trying to hide her blush.
outfit
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: can you feel it? --- [chaos]   can you feel it? --- [chaos] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 7:32 pm

AshDaniels

Ash was really happy that he was sitting by Fallon right now. "You look beautiful." he said with a huge smile. "Why thank you. I thought you might like it." He spoke and watch her fix up his shirt a bit. He chuckled lightly "Thank you Fallon." Ash still had a huge smile n his face. He couldn't wait to show Fallon the view when they are on Paris. He stood up and held out his hand for her "Ready to go?" he asked. He wasn't trying to rush things, but they had to be on time for the sunset.
WORDS: 100 | OUTFIT| OOC: sorry for the short post and taking long. The post will get longer
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can you feel it? --- [chaos]   can you feel it? --- [chaos] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can you feel it? --- [chaos]
Page 1 of 1