Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

take all the courage you have left --- [chaos]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

take all the courage you have left --- [chaos] Empty
PostSubject: take all the courage you have left --- [chaos]   take all the courage you have left --- [chaos] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:17 pm

take all the courage you have left --- [chaos] Lb6XOchtake all the courage you have left --- [chaos] KbOYs8H

Paxton Prince
| Beowulf, the ancient poem, was proving to be quite the read. While the demigod didn't understand the full language, he was able to figure out what the thing was about. There was a beast, and this man, the hero was supposed to kill it. His motives must've been pure, after all, he was doing it on his own accord, like fair people were supposed to. Paxton liked him. Not only was he chivalrous, but he seemed to be talented as well. The teenager was about a quarter of the way through it, and he hoped that Beowulf had the chance to defeat the beast. He wanted him too, at least. Paxton didn't often root for fictional characters, or read, but this was an exception.

See, he felt like this old poem was going to help him define who he wanted to be. A wise, heroic man who would make the world proud. Paxton could do it, if anyone could. At least that's what he told himself. He walked between the book cases, taking leisurley steps as he read over lines, once, twice, sometimes even ten times before he fully understood it. Paxton wanted to be sure he understood every line. His hoodie would occasionally scratch the corner of the cases as he went, but the demigod paid little attention to that. He would zip and unzip the zipper on his sweatshirt, unsure of what he wanted to do with himself. The plain, yet effective blue fabric was worn at the elbows. His jeans, on the other hand, were new and warm for the winter season.

He continued going, on and on, not really paying attention to where he was going. A few more steps and Paxton stopped, having ran into someone. The long poem fell out of his hands as he looked forwards at the girl he had collided with. "Excuse me," he mumbled, reaching for Beowulf. "I wasn't watching where I was going," Paxton explained, offering a hand to the girl, as if to help her back up.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

take all the courage you have left --- [chaos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: take all the courage you have left --- [chaos]   take all the courage you have left --- [chaos] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:23 pm

A.C

Alayna Castro

Alayna had heard her alarm go off about five times and she pressed snooze about four times. She wondered why was her alarm on this day? It was just a normal day for her,right? She opened her eyes quickly then realized she had to turn in her library books today. She hated turning them in late. She got off her bed and jogged the the bathroom and started the brush her teeth. She brushed as fast as she could for about a minute, then her alarm went off again. She washed her face with soap and cold water because she didn't have time to wait for the water to get warm. She turned the water off and ran to turn her alarm off. Doing this she ran her toe into her bed. She feel to the floor holding her toe seeing it wasn't broken. A tear fell out of her eye but she was laughing as well. She finally go to her alarm turning it off. She sat on her bed seeing that all her running had waken Lion up.

Alayna smiled at Lion then got back up after he toe felt alright and she started getting dressed. She just a dress that looked nice and then sandals. She foot wasn't bleeding and you really couldn't tell, you could if you were really looking at her toe which no one ever does, hopefully. She put her dress one and her sandals. She looked into a mirror and started to brush her hair softly. It look good brushed down and she walked out of her cabin. She started walking fast to the library. She stopped walking seeing she had forgotten her books. She sighed and jogged back to her cabin. She ran in bumping into one of her cabin members. "Sorry, sorry." she said getting up. The boy stayed standing but how light she was she would probably fall every time she bumped into a guy or a strong girl. Alayna walked into her room seeing the books on her bunk by Lion. She grabbed the books petting Lion and she walked out, Lion following behind her.

She started to jog to the library and Lion thought this was a perfect game of tag so he kept running after her. She made it walking as fast as she can. The library looked different. She started making turns and she had no idea where she was. She was panicking. She didn't want to be late to turn in her books. She did start to jog a little taking a sharp turn she ran into someone talking again. Her books talking out of her hands. not again she thought. She stayed on her back her hair in front of her face and she sat up grabbing her books "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to. This happens to me all the time. I just ran into someone already. I need to get these books back." she scrambled on and on. She kept talking until she heard him say he wasn't watching where he was going. She looked up at the boy and sighed "No it's my fault, I was running." she took his hand so he could help her get up. She looked down making sure her necklace was still on her.  

"Thank you." she said still holding his hand. It was a bit cold and her hand was probably warm from running everywhere. She made it seem like she forgot to shake his hand because she held onto his hand for like a minute "I'm Alayna by the way." she introduced herself to him shaking his hand finally letting go of it. He face was red embarrassed that he might know that she was holding his hand just to hold it.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: ///
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down

take all the courage you have left --- [chaos]
Page 1 of 1