Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] Empty
PostSubject: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:08 pm

When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] The_Fault_in_our_Stars_37483

Logan had definitely lost a lot of sleep in the past two weeks. He had been so worried about Azalea. Was she still even alive. The only reason why he hadn't stormed Kronos' camp already was that he was afraid to find out that she was dead. He would hate himself for ever suggesting the idea to her two weeks before.

When he got the Iris message from Azalea telling him to meet her in the city, he took no time in getting one of the Hermes campers to get a ride for him. He headed out to New York City, not even blinking as he left the Camp borders. He was going to see Azalea. He murmured to himself as he drove, "Please don't let this be a trap, please don't let this be a trap."

Logan parked a block or two away from his actual destination, just in case someone was following his car. He walked down the streets of New York, not paying attention to the people around him. He wanted to get there fast. Looking at the abandoned building and then at the address again, he braced himself for whatever was inside, and pulled the door open.

Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it my love, I Know Places, Taylor Swift 1989
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:24 pm

Azalea had been terrified at Kronos' Camp. She could barely sleep thinking that someone would find out her plan in the middle of the night and kill her. She had her dagger near her at almost all times and her nerves were on edge all the time. When she did get her memories back, she couldn't help but start crying. She had wanted to go back to Camp Half Blood so bad, but she just kept telling herself only a few more days. Until she finally couldn't take it anymore and had messaged Logan. She had to see him.

Azalea had finally packed her bag and said she was doing some business again. She was happy to say she was never coming back. She told Logan to meet her at some abandoned building she had found a few days ago. She had been waiting for a few hours just staring at the wall until she heard the door open. She immediately stood up with her dagger out before she could even see who it was. Her heart stopped. She quickly ran to him as her dagger clanged to the floor. "Logan!" When she got to him she quickly kissed him before wrapping her arms around him

Last edited by pinkgirl on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:34 pm

When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] The_Fault_in_our_Stars_37483

Logan was so happy to see Azalea. He could not believe that it was actually her. He smiled against her kiss, wrapping his arms around her. He could not believe it was actually her. He just started muttering her name over and over again, never want to let go. He loved her so much.

He spoke into her hair, "I can't believe it's you. I love you." He sighed and then he kissed her again. He never wanted to let go of her again.

The past two weeks had been way too stressful for him. He was sure she was going to notice the bags that had been forming under his eyes. The other campers had. The daughters of Aphrodite at camp took pity on him and he didn't like it. Whenever he was awake, he tried to read to distract himself, but it only reminded him of the first time they had ever met.

He broke the kiss. He looked her in the eyes and asked her, "Did it work? Can you remember everything now? Please tell me you can remember everything now." He would not be happy if his entire plan had been all for naught.

I want you for worse or for better I want you forever and ever, How You Get the Girl, Taylor Swift 1989
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:04 pm

Azalea wasn't sure how she had survive two weeks without Logan. Almost everything reminded him of her. She didn't want to leave him again. She couldn't. She loved him so much. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stood on her tip toes to kiss him. Azalea missed being this close to him. How did she not like him before when she had lost her memories? She wasn't sure how she could have been mad at Logan, but it was still fresh in her mind. She pushed it away not wanting to ruin the moment as she kissed him again.

"I love you too book boy." Azalea said she she kept hugging him. She could feel the tears sprouting from her eyes but she didn't care. She has her book boy and that was all she needed. Azalea nodded her head. "It took her awhile, b-but I finally got them back." She said as their memories came back to her. She wasn't surprised that she had been depressed about not remembering anything. She wished she could've returned some memories like her past, but none of them with Logan she would've returned.

Azalea broke away and wiped the tears away with the back of her hand. She interlaced her fingers with us before turning to him. "Ready to go? I'm ready to go back home." She said with a smile.

Last edited by pinkgirl on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:42 am

Logan was excited and relieved that she had her memories back.  He had his Azalea, his Tree Girl, back.  He was not going to let anyone separate them ever again.  He hated the agony it had left in his heart when she had been away from Camp, when she only had half of her memories.

"Hold on a minute," he started.  Squeezing her hand, he swooped in for yet another kiss.  He figured he had to make up for lost time.  He smiled, "Okay, now I'm ready to go.  Come on, I've got a car parked a couple of blocks away.  I thought ahead this time."

Logan could not be happier than he was that day.  Holding her hand, he lead her out of the building, prepared for something to ruin them, again.  There seemed to be no immediate threats, so he led her through the busy streets of Manhattan towards the car the Hermes kids had 'borrowed' for him.   He did not really know what borrowed had meant, but he knew he was not going to get a better chance.

We found wonderland you and I got lost in it, Wonderland, Taylor Swift 1989
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:43 pm

Azalea was glad to have her memories back. She would've been lost without them. She would never go back to Kronos' Camp. She had been so stupid before to think that Kronos was good. But that didn't matter now. She was going back to Camp and she had her book boy. She had been so lonely at Kronos' Camp. No one had bothered to talk to her other then one kid who she rarely talked to. She had always been thinking about Logan.

Azalea smiled as he kissed her again. Gods, she had missed him so much. "Let me just get my dagger. I dropped it when I saw you." She said her face turning a bright red. She picked it up before walking back. She put her dagger in her back pocket and held his hand again. "Can I drive? I promise I won't crash this time." She asked with a laugh.

Azalea followed him in the streets. People didn't seem to mind the two even though they took up almost half of the sidewalk. She didn't expect to see any hellhounds today considering they would probably steer clear of her. She couldn't believe they actually though she was on 'business.' She was never going back. When they finally got the car, she slipped into her seat. She noticed he was starting to get dark circles under his eyes. She touched them with her fingertips gingerly before saying, "You haven't slept much, have you?"

Last edited by pinkgirl on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:05 pm

Logan smiled at her, "Sure you can drive." Logan got in the passenger's side, first looking for any monsters that could be lurking about. He didn't see any, but regardless, he locked the doors when they were both closed.

Logan bit his lip before he said, "Yeah, I've been too busy thinking about whether Kronos had ordered your death or not. I was actually about to search for Kronos' Camp when you sent me that message." He laughed at himself. He was just so happy to be there, with her.

Staring at her for a couple more moments, his sense came back to him. He told her, "We better get back to Camp now."

One look dark room meant just for you, You Are In Love, Taylor Swift 1989
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:04 pm

Azalea smiled and practically ran over to the car. The last memory if her driving was clear in her mind. She cringed at the image of her crashing in the car the last time. She felt bad that the person she took the car from was probably never going to get it back. All well, at least she had given them all her money. As Logan locked the doors, she put her seatbelt on.

Azalea smiled at him. "I love you." She said before leaning in and giving him a quick kiss. He was about to look for Kronos' Camp just for her? Now she felt bad considering before she had left she had been rude. "I'm sorry how I was acting before." She said with an apologetic smile.

After staring at each for a few moments, she turned back to the wheel. "Right, sorry." She pulled out of the spot he had parked in. When she got into one if the lanes she kept her eyes on the road as she asked, "What do you want to do at camp?"

Last edited by pinkgirl on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:13 pm

Logan told her that he loved her as well. He was never going to get tried of telling her that. Logan scoffed when she apologized for the way she had acted before. He told her, "Listen, my Tree Girl, I know that wasn't you, not really. Our memories change who we are, and you didn't have all of them." He kissed her quickly.

Logan watched her start to drive. He did not know what he wanted to do when they got to Camp. He kind of just wanted to hang out with Azalea. He did not want all of the children of Aphrodite flocking around them like he knew they would. He just wanted to spend some time with her to themselves before everyone went crazy.

He said, "I don't know. I kind of just want to spend some time alone with you before we go announce that you're back." Because I don't know when we'll finally get some time to ourselves if we do that right away.

And we go crashing down we come back every time, Style, Taylor Swift 1989
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Azalea nodded her head. She knew that hadn't been her, but she still didn't forgive herself. She should've known the difference between Camp Half Blood and Kronos' Camp. She sighed as she quickly ran a hand through her long hair before returning it to the wheel. When she noticed the silence, she quickly turned on the ready to fill it. An old song came on, but she didn't care. Anything to make it a bit less awkward.

Azalea smiled. "Sure. We can go to our tree if you'd like." She paused before quickly adding on, "You might have to show me where it is. I think I forgot where it was." She seemed to be able to remember everything, even things she wished she couldn't remember. She just couldn't remember minor details of things like where there tree was. Azalea glanced over at him before returning her eyes to the road.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:55 pm

Logan smiled at her. He said, "I'd love to show you where our tree is." Logan noticed that they were approaching the Camp. They would be at the bottom of the hill in a few short minutes. He was happy to be nearly there. He was looking forward to finally being able to spend some time with Azalea.

The car was quiet. Logan didn't know quite what to say to her. He finally approached her about something he had been worried about the past couple of weeks. He asked her, "How bad was it? Kronos' Camp?" Part of him had no desire to know the answer to his question, but the rest of him wanted to know how suffering it had been.

And when we go crashing down we come back every time, Style, Taylor Swift 1989
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:15 pm

Azalea smiled at the thought of their tree. They had so many memories there. She was really excited to return back to Camp. She knew people would crowd around her, but she didn't mind anymore considering she knew who they were now. She definitely wasn't going to tell them about her at Kronos' Camp. She already knew what she was going to tell them. She had been visiting family. She had thought of it one night when she had trouble sleeping. No one knew much about her history. No one knew that her father and step-mother were both dead. They had died over a few decades ago. For once, she was happy she didn't tell anyone about her history.

Azalea pulled into the camp parking lot as he asked her about Kronos' Camp. The smile she ha don her face now disappeared and her face was a bit paler than usual. She pulled into a parking spot before pulling the key out of the ignition and turning towards him. "It-It was horrible. You could hear their screams at night. I tried to save some of them, but I would always end up getting caught." She said as she remembered her consequence each time. She didn't want to mention it because it was too painful. She supposed to have a happy reunion with Logan. She made herself put a smile back on her face before saying, "Ready?"

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:37 pm

Logan froze. He hated to hear that about her experience. At least she was okay now, he reminded himself as he smiled, kissing her and said, "Have I told you how happy I am that you're back, yet? I'm ready." He unbuckled his seatbelt and got into the car.

Logan swept around the car to greet Azalea when she came out of the car. He knew that he would have to be sneaky to get her to the forest before anyone noticed them. They would have to roam through the forest on the outskirts of Camp to get to their tree. He didn't mind though. It only meant that he got to spend more time with Azalea.

He took Azalea's hand his and started walking up Half Blood Hill. He said, We're home." He smiled. It was relieving to have everything he wanted, again. He was back at Camp and more importantly, he was with Azalea.

You're in love true love, You Are In Love, Taylor Swift 1989
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:25 pm

Azalea smiled under his kiss. "Yes and have I told you how much I love you?" She said as she unbuckled her seatbelt. She got out of the car to see Logan there waiting for her. She smiled again as she handed him the keys to the car. She already knew they would have to walk along the camp borders to get to their tree. She didn't mind considering they would be so close to the camp borders. She would finally get a day with Logan without any monster attacking or one of them about to die. Or at least she hoped. She just wanted the day to be with him.

Azalea slipped her hand into his as they walked along the camp borders. "So anything interesting at camp happen lately?" She asked before planting a kiss on his cheek. It felt good to be back home. Her heart was filled with content. She had everything she needed, her book boy and Camp. Those would probably be the only things she would ever need.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Logan could not help but blush as Azalea kissed him on the cheek. He recovered himself before answering her question. He told her, "I actually don't really know. I haven't exactly been paying attention to everything going around at camp, believe it or not."

Logan had never been one to get super involved at Camp. Sure he trained and did the activities the rest of the Hecate Cabin did. He also went to a couple of the events the Camp put on, but he did not go out of his way to participate in everything. He would much rather read. Plus, he had been reading more and more often, trying to keep his mind off whatever was happening to Azalea.

After several minutes of walking around the Camp borders, Logan led Azalea to the right, heading closer to Camp. He had memorized the location of that tree and knew that they were headed directly towards it. He even noticed an indent in one of the trees. It was an indent his sword had made about two weeks ago. He could not help but cringe slightly, at the sight of it.

Oh my god look at that face you look like my next mistake, Blank Space, Taylor Swift 1989
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:28 pm

Azalea nodded her head. She couldn't picture Logan doing hi social activities around camp. She could picture him in the forest with a book to read. She smiled at the thought. As they walked together, she noticed the silence that filled the air. She couldn't think of something to say for some reason. She always knew what to say, but now her mind was blank. After a while, she decided to just leave them in silence it was better that way.

When they passed at the tree where they thought of the idea of Mnemosyne, Azalea quickly remembered something. "Last time you told me about your history. This time, it's my turn considering this time I actually remember it." She said with a sigh. She doesn't tell that many people about her history, so it was rare if anyone knew it. She trusted Logan one hundred percent, but if he told someone she'd be devastated. Just as she was about to start her history, they found the tree. She smiled before saying, "I'll race you."

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:35 pm

Logan could not believe Azalea was going to finally tell him her history. Their history had come up a couple of times, but she had never really opened up to him. He had always assumed that it was because her history was a dark time that she wanted to forget. He could not blame her. He knew of a lot of campers who had bad experiences before they came to Camp. He told her, "I'm glad I can learn more about you."

He was surprised as she told hi that she would race him and then made a move to climb up the tree. He laughed at her, shaking his head. He rushed to the tree and started to climb, not paying attention to where Azalea was in relation to him. He knew that she was probably going to win, but he was okay.

You can see it with the lights out you're in love, You Are In Love, Taylor Swift 1989
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Azalea smiled as Logan rushed over to the tree. She was a bit rusty, but she wasn't too slow. When she finally got to their branch, she saw Logan already though. "Looks like I need to practice more." She said with a grin. She sat next to him on the branch. She looked over at the view of camp. She definitely liked Camp Half Blood more than Kronos' Camp. She decided to push the thought aside so she could keep the day a happy reunion with Logan.

Azalea thought for a moment. "Well, it all started somewhere in the 1900's when I was born. My dad was rich so we had everything we needed. Around a few years later he married some girl named Anne. She only wanted him for his money, but whatever. They ended up getting divorced when my dad lost his job. We started living like regular people, but when I turned eight my dad died. Anne came back because my dad had money left in his savings account. I ran away a few times, but they kept finding me. When I turned fifteen we went to Las Vegas and she took me to the Lotus Hotel and Casino." She sighed before continuing. "I was there for um around ninety seven years I think. Someone eventually got me out and left a note saying to go to Camp. So uh here I am." Azalea said with a weak smile. Her history had been totally different than Logan's. It was always like that. Whenever people found out she had been at the Lotus Hotel and Casino, they always ended up asking questions she hated. She sighed again before looking back at the view of camp.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:30 pm

[quote="Jess"]

Logan did not know what to say. Their histories were completely different from each others. Logan could have asked questions, but he figured she would get asked the same old questions to whoever she decided to tell her story to her. Instead, he kissed her lightly on the lips.

"You may have a pretty unique past, and I could ask you question that you're probably tired of hearing. But it doesn't matter to me. Your past is what has transformed you into, well, you. So instead, I'm going to this." Logan kissed her again. When he pulled away, he smiled at her

We're the young and the reckless, Blank Space, Taylor Swift 1989
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:20 pm

Azalea smiled when he kissed her. "Gods, what would I do without you?" She asked. After the second kiss, she pressed her forehead against his. "You do know that makes me over a hundred years old right?" She said with a laugh. Azalea wouldn't have actually minded if he asked her any questions. If it was someone else, she'd care, but not with him. "So is there anything else you want to know about me?" She asked with a smile.

Azalea looked back at the view of camp. The sun was starting to set behind Half Blood Hill. She was willing to skip dinner to spend time with Logan. She wanted to stay up there all night just the two of them talking. She willing to do anything for Logan. At that thought, she quickly leaned in and kissed him again.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:20 am

Logan breathed deeply as he responded to her, "You would be lost without me," he paused, "Yeah, I was thinking that, but I didn't want to say anything. It's not important."

Logan followed Azalea's gaze to the camp. It was starting to get dark, but Logan honestly didn't care. He just wanted to spend the rest of the night with Azalea. My Tree Girl. Logan asked her with a smile, "We're not going to dinner tonight, are we?" He sighed, taking in the scent of her hair, "I'm glad we can get away from the rest of the world, being up here in this tree."

Calling me up but I don't know what to say, All You Had To Do Was Stay, Taylor Swift 1989
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Azalea was finally having something happy happen to her. Everything else in her life seemed to be depressing or melancholy. Finally, something happy was happening. That was even an understatement. She was glad to be back at camp with Logan and all her friends. She was almost certain that she would never go back to Kronos' Camp. She would probably never be able to get rid of the things she saw and the things they made her do. She didn't say anything about it. She didn't dare to.

"No, we're not going to dinner." Azalea said with a smile. She didn't mind skipping dinner to spend time with Logan. She wouldn't mind staying up there all night instead of sleeping. Azalea nodded her head before resting her head on his should watching the sun set behind the hill. "Me too book boy. I just wish we could stay up here forever."

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:12 am

Logan knew that words would never be able to express how much he had missed and worried about Azalea while she had been gone.  He could not be happier that she was there now, with him.  He said, "Finally, something good happens to us.  It's about time."

Logan wrapped his arms around Azalea, holding her tight to him.  He never wanted to leave her sight again.  The last couple of times that he had left her sight had sent him in a panic and he did not want to repeat that.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 8:44 pm

"Don't jinx it." Azalea said with a smile. He was right though. Almost every time they saw each other something bad would happen. A hellhound, Kronos, the kissing booth. Everything possible to try to get them killed. But finally this time the gods had decided to give them something happy to remember.  She had a feeling though this would be the last happy memory for a while.

"We're not going to bed tonight are we?" Azalea asked with a laugh. As she said that, the sun had finally set and the stars were beginning to come out. It was a beautiful sight, something everyone would want to do. It reminded her the last time she had seen it. But she was safe now in Logan's arms. And she wasn't going anywhere this time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]   When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When You Left Her All Alone and Never Told Her Why [ p i n k ]
Page 1 of 1