Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!) Empty
PostSubject: New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)   New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:10 pm

James Mathews walked through the archway, but when his Uncle tried walking through, he was stopped. "It's fine," his Uncle said to him, "This is where I stop and you go. Ask the first camper you see to take you to Chiron, he will explain everything." His uncle looked at him one last time, then turned away.

James walked forward and past a small Pine Tree on top of a hill. He wondered who had put it there but didn't really care. He just wanted to rest, it had been a long day.

Last edited by Tony Tacchi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)   New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:51 pm

It was another day at camp. I didn't feel like beating up training dummies and there were no people around who wanted to fight. I found myself in regular clothes sighing. There was no point of me going out to the city by myself. If I did, I wanted to be with Quinnly. Quinnly was my...well, boyfriend. We went on our first date in the city a while ago and it was rather nice. We even kissed on top of the ferris wheel and confessed our love to each other. All that nice soft crap. But now my mean side was taking reign, not sure who was looking or who was watching. For a moment a bit of the nice side came out of me through singing. I quietly sang as I was heading by Thalia's Pine when I saw somebody there. I didn't recognize him at all. Who was this guy, some newbie? I immediately stopped my singing. "So what are you doing over here?" I was in a red top, some black crop jeans, and white sneakers. I expected the guy to respond to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)   New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:08 pm

James walked over to her and with a slight country accent and a polite voice asked, "Hi, I'm new here, do you think you could show me where Chiron is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)   New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 pm

I raised an eyebrow. This guy expected ME to take him to Chiron? Ah well, at least he was polite about it. I wasn't doing anything else anyway. "Alright. And no (censored) Sherlock, I can tell." He had a country boy accent. So he wasn't one of those city people. Many people came from the city, but he certainly wouldn't be the first person to hail from the countryside. I gestured him to follow me as I turned around and went towards Chiron's office. Time to introduce another new demigod to Camp Half Blood. It seemed like they were increasing in numbers. The gods and goddesses were certainly having some fun in the mortal world. No offense, but didn't they know what protection was?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)   New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:30 pm

"Ok," said James questioningly, he didn't quite know what this girl's problem was, he didnt mention it though. "So, uh.." he said looking at the volleyball court with girls playing on it, momentarily confused. "he quickly turned around and blushed brightly, "Who is this Chiron guy?"

Last edited by Anthony Weasley on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)   New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:16 pm

I simply grunted. "He's the activities director. A centaur. I never really talked to him much." I was pretty annoyed by the guy, but I was annoyed with most people. I continued walking him towards the Big House. "I hope you're ready for training. Those monsters aren't going to kill themselves. If you want to be able to hang out in the outside world without fear, you have to know how to take them down. Otherwise they will rip you apart." I spoke those words with the most serious tone I could muster up. My hand went and spread its fingers through my hair. "I'll probably have to give you a tour also." Just bloody great. "Name's Narcissa, Daughter of Ares. I will admit that you have some form of manners. Just don't think about flirting with me. And if you so much as mention one of those rumors about me to my face, I will cut your manhood off. Understood?" I wasn't kidding either, I WOULD cut that little soldier off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)   New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 pm

"You'll have no problem with that..." said James, he wasn't quite sure what this girls problem was, and what the hell was a centaur? He continued walking with her until they got to a big red house with many doors and a large deck on front, where a old man in a wheel chair was sitting.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)   New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:12 am

I was talking with Chiron when I saw Naricissa and a new boy walking up.
"Hello," Chiron greeted.
I smiled at the new boy. Geez he must feel really confused.

OOC: Hey, how old is James?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)   New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:28 am

James looked at the man in the wheelchair and shook his hand as he said hello. "Good evening , sir." he said politley," you must be chiron" "and you mus..." he said turning towards the girl, but his voice was caught mid-sentence. He was caught off-guard by her beauty.

OOC: 15/16
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)   New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:37 am

I smiled, "I'm Adella, daughter of Athena." . I reached out my hand to shake his.

He is cute! wait... what am I a daughter of Aphrodite!? I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)   New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:40 pm

"I'm James, nice to meet you. What was that you said about Athena?" "Oh yes, a newcomer." said Chiron, who took him to the room in the back of the big house, to show him the video that explained everything.
James walked out, his eyes wide. "So you meen to tell me? That I am?" said James.
"The Son of a God, yes. Adella, be a dear and show James around camp would you?" replied Chiron.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)   New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:02 pm

"Of course!" I answered then motioned for James to follow me. We walked down near the cabins.
You will be staying in the Hermes cabin until your claimed. The guys there are really welcoming. Did you bring any luggage with you?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)   New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Comer- James Mathews (Anyone can join in!)
Page 1 of 1