Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

James' Character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Half-blood
Name: Ethan Sibley
God Parent: Ares
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Mom and Step-dad: Karen Sibley
Years in Camp: 4

Brief History: Karen met Ares at a bar when she was about 22. After a brief courtship Ethan was born. Ethan grew up in Texas learning about Greek mythology. His mom sent him to Camp Half Blood with a gift from his father - Swiss Army Knife that extended to a sword - and he stayed.

Physical Appearance: Ethan has short brown hair. His eyes are black. He's 5'3" but buff. He usually wears likes to wear red basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

Personality: He's definately outgoing. He is a good friend. But if he gets mad, beware. He doesn't like school in particular and would rather hang out at camp, so he is a year-round camper. He's fierce when he fights. He's really athletic. His favorite sport is football.

Fatal Flaw: He thinks he can do everything by himself.

Talents: Sword-fighting and wrestling.

Weapons: He has the Swiss Army Knife/Sword that his father gave him.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Last edited by James on Mon May 30, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!

Ethan's pretty awesome! I would suggest adding a few more details when it comes to his personality though.
Back to top Go down

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:17 am

Half-blood
Name: Ace Vincher
God Parent: Hermes
Mortal Mom and Step-dad: Elise Vincher and Eric Hoffman
Years in Camp: 7

Brief History: Elise met Hermes at a charter bus going to the same destination. After a brief courtship Ace was born. Ace grew up in New Jersey learning about Greek mythology. His mom sent him to Camp Half Blood when he was 7 because monsters were chasing him. At camp he got a 4 and 1/2 ft long sword from his dad.

Physical Appearance: Ace has sort of long, blonde hair. His eyes are blue. He's tall and wiry but he has a lot of muscle. He usually wears likes to wear black shorts and a t-shirt.

Personality: He's definately outgoing. He's really friendly. He doesn't like school in particular and would rather hang out at camp, so he is a year-round camper. He's good at archery. He's really athletic. His favorite sport is baseball.

Fatal Flaw: Pride.

Talents: Archery and sword-fighting.

Weapons: Sword that his dad gave him and a bow.

Back to top Go down

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:22 am

Ethan is accepted! Very sorry about the delay, and Ace is accepted as well.
Back to top Go down

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Half-blood
Name: Cade Johnson
God Parent: Dionysus
Mortal Mom and Step-father and Step-brothers: Melonie Dawson and Jacob Johnson and Ty Johnson and Lake Johnson
Years in Camp: 6

Brief History: Melonie met Dionysus at a bar. Soon, Cade was born. He grew up in New Jersey. His mom tried to hide him from Greek mythology, but he learned it anyway. He ran away when he was nine and arrived at camp.

Physical Appearance: Ace has short brown hair and usually wears it in a mohawk. His eyes are blue. He's tall and strong. He likes to wear sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Personality: He's sort of shy until he gets to know people. He's really friendly. He's independent. He's athletic. His favorite sport is football and basketball and arcade games. He's a party person. He is sort of lazy. He likes to play guitar and is really good.

Fatal Flaw: Laziness

Talents: Guitar, putting on parties.

Weapons: 5 ft sword.

Back to top Go down

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Thak you
Back to top Go down

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:20 am

Name: Truett Jenkins
God Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Mom: Bethany Jenkins
Years in Camp: 12

Brief History:Bethany met Hephaestus at a mechanics shop getting her car fixed. Soon, Truett was born. He grew up in New York. His mom taught him about Greek mythology. His mom took him ro CHB when
he was 6 because of mosters.

Physical Appearance: Truett has a buss cut with brown hair. His eyes are dark
brown. He has a scar on his hand from hitting it with a mallet and one on his arm from a fight that he won't talk about. He's tall and really buff. He likes to wear baggy jeans and a cut-off t-shirt.

Personality: He's outgoing. He's really friendly but doesn't attract many people so he is sort of friendless. He's a team player. He's athletic. His favorite sport is football. He has a good work ethic. He likes to build things.

Fatal Flaw: Too protective of friends.

Talents: Building and engineering

Weapons: Large maller from his father and 6 ft sword.

Last edited by James on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Maybe few more flaws personality-wise?
Back to top Go down

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Can't stop working for someone
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:32 am

Most of your character's physical appearance and personality aren't 4 sentence long.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:32 am

Yo, how about being a little descriptive? Does he have scars? Does he got such personality because of his past? Something along those lines. Hope your charrie gets accepted though!
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:47 pm

He sounds awesome but maybe you do need to add more. hope Truett gets accepted for 1 reason
1 my character Carter and the rest of Hephaestus cabin will get a new half brother
Back to top Go down

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:25 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:29 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:02 am

Your charrie's are great but you should put in more detail next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

James' Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Character   James' Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James' Character
Page 1 of 1