Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crona

Crona

I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E) Empty
PostSubject: I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)   I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:19 am

So, Skylarr had just taken a dip and gone swimming in the lake. He had a good time in the water always. Swimming was in his nature for water ever reason. He was part wolf, but could do much more than the doggie paddle. He could practically do every stroke everyone informed him of. But mostly, he just floated and relaxed. So, he got out after an hour and put a small towel up against his face. His fox like tail poked out of his swim trunks and his wolf like ears popped out of the top of his head. His abbs were gleaming with water. He usually didn't show off his body much because people stared but he was alone so he didn't care. But oh was he wrong about being alone.

Last edited by Ascendio on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)   I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:26 am

Aw, where did the figure go?! And where was I anyway? Suddenly I was in a crazy demented camp or something. It was just all so weird. I had been led to a lovely looking lake. I blinked in total confusion. I was lost like Alice in Wonderland. I glanced around everywhere and that was when I saw him. Him. The ultimate combination of hot and furry. And most importantly, HE WAS A FURRY!!!! OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! I HAD FOUND A REAL LIFE FURRY! "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I immediately jumped into the water despite having my clothes on and rapidly went towards him. "OH MY GOD THIS CAN'T BE REAL YOU'RE LIKE SO HOT AND EVERYTHING OH MY GOD AND YOU HAVE WOLF EARS!!!!" I went reaching out to touch them. Ah! He was so hot! And he was in nothing but swim trunks! AH!~ This was like some crazily awesome fanfiction. Though I completely forgot that I couldn't really swim.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)   I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:40 am

Yup....so much for relaxed. Usually, crazy fangirls nearly drowning to try and tug your damn ears off isn't exactly fun. Maybe I should've just waited until tomorrow, that would've let me just, you know, be able to swim with out being treated like some anime wolf boy......(shuddup reader I know what you're thinking but I'm not one okay! just lay off!). So, I turned and there was Miss. Crazy herself half running half drowning her way towards me. Water was splashing all over the place and I tried to swat her hands away. "Ow Ow hey! Letgoofmyearswillya?!?!" I chanted, dancing around trying to pull free. Finally, I did. "Dang it I've killed Cyclopes weaker than you! You've got a grip!", then she was drowning. Oh this day just gets better and better. When I could tell she was choking and sputtering and was sinking, I took a breath in, gracefully dove under, scooped her up, one hand under her knees the other supporting her neck, I swooped back up, laying her on the shore and quickly giving her mouth to mouth which managed to get all of the water out of your lungs. "Well, that was.....exciting.", and I actually smiled a bit at this girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)   I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:00 am

Ah! So. Hot. Must. Play. With. Ears!!!! I was so unbelievably happy I couldn't even describe how cheerful I was. It was like I was in heaven. God, did I die or did you send a beautiful furry angel on Earth to be my soul mate? I didn't even know his name and I already loved him! He was just so...so...EEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!! OMFGOMFOMGOMFG. I was having spazz attacks in the water, doing whatever I could to hold on to his beautiful sexy wolf ears. They were so soft and fun to play with! I loved them! I loved him! I LOVED HIM I LOVED HIM I LOVED HIM! He was going to be my husband and we were going to have kids! We'd be like Inuyasha and Kagome! NO QUESTIONS ASKED. IT WOULD HAPPEN. "NYAN! KAWAII DESU!!!!" Oh even his words of outright rejection and his upset voice sounded so sexy to my ears! HE WAS MINE! ALL MINE! MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!!! I wanted to just kiss him and his sexy lips! Oh I couldn't believe my luck! I couldn't believe it! But then I came to a realization.

I never learned how to swim. I was drowning! I screamed while water got into my mouth. "HELP HELP I CAN'T SWIM!" I screamed through coughs and gags. I was flailing about clinging to the hot and sexy furry. Oh what had I done? BUT HE WAS SO CUTE!!!! NIPAH! I felt myself plunging deeper and deeper into the water, desperately searching for air. Oh Death, how cruel you were. Sweeping me away in the happiest moment of my entire life. But alas it was not meant to be. KIRA WAS SO NOT GOING TO HAVE ME! The guy had went and saved me! He brought me to shore and laid me down on the sand. I was kind of busy trying to breathe but I did feel his touch and the ground below me. He then did something I knew was to save me but I found to be like so hot. He performed mouth to mouth! And once he got all the water out my lungs, I took advantage of the situation and kissed him. There was no way he was getting from me so easily! Not after saving my life! My arms were tightly wrapped around him as I expressed my love through action.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)   I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:24 am

I could tell she was paying no attention to what I was actually saying. She was focusing on my voice, probably going crazy about how lovely it was, even though I thought something special of it. Oh what I wouldn't have given for 5 more minutes to dry off and put my shirt on, at least I'd hide my Abbs that way. Sadly, no such luck. So I had to save her from drowning, got her to shore, gave her mouth to mouth then BAM! She had her arms around my neck and my whole body and kissed me. Then, the weirdest thing happened.......

I kissed back! This girl I didn't know, I had only known her for 10 minutes and for 9 of them she was tearing my ears off. But something felt right about it. One hand was on her shoulder and my other right there holding her waist. Her arms pulled me down on top of her and I let them. So there I was, laying on top of a girl I had just met kissing her. This was an odd moment but he enjoyed the kiss. How I held my breath for 3 and a half minutes to let it happen is a mystery to me. But after, all I could do was stare into her eyes and mumble" wow", breathless and amazed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)   I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:46 am

OMG OMG OMG!!! HE KISSED BACK HE KISSED ME BACK!!!! THAT WAS A SIGN OF OUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER! The passionate sudden love of a wolf boy and a human girl as they meet each other in a strange location by a lake! The damsel in distress cries for help as her destined lover and knight in furry armor rescued her from the evil clutches of the water! They lay down on a shore and the damsel, now having been saved, rewards the knight with a kiss. And the knight, though attempting to deny his love, in fact kisses back passionately. He lays on top of her under the beautiful rays of the afternoon sun as they share a romantic kiss. Awwww, this was sooo going to be a fanfic of mine! But OH MY GOD, I was like living it for real! It was every fangirl's dream to find a furry male to mate with and share intimacy with! To embrace each other warmly as they kissed, to go out dancing under the crescent moon, for the girl to be constantly saved by her lover and for them to eventually have sex and create children of their own. Aiyaaaahhh!!!

"Oh, you do love me! YOU DO YOU DO YOU DO!!!!!" I clung tightly to him, wanting to continue feeling his embrace. I wrapped myself entirely around him and enjoy feeling his body up against mine. Oh God he was so hot. I couldn't help but get more and more excited with every moment I was touching him. I was taking it in slowly and lusting for more. I was enjoying every bit of it. I ran my fingers through his fur. It was definitely real. This was no cosplay. This was a real wolf guy and boy was he a hunk! "Oh please, I know it's all so sudden, but you can't deny our destiny! We are destined to be a couple! Let God and anyone else up there be our witness as we show each others love and enjoy every bit of it! You're mine....Um, what's your name again?" I just realized I hadn't even caught the hunk's name! How was I suppose to continue confessing my love and passion to my lover when I didn't even know his name?! Oh he was so beautiful! I was falling deeply under his spell. If this was a curse, I never wanted it to be freed. I loved him and I just knew I was going to carry his wolf children.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)   I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:36 am

The things that must be going on in that head of hers made me squirm a bit. Not literally but mentally. The ideas for fanfics running through her head. She seems like the fangirl type. But Skylarr wasn't ready for that. Not ready to go off and have kids  right away. They had just met. But Skylarr just remained speechless, laying on top of her as she started talking. 

Oh, she asked my name didn't she." My name. Skylarr Ethelwolf as you can see, I'm part wolf. I'll explain more later but for now, we can just......" oh gods why did these next words form? The lips spoke the words without the consent of the brain and the words just flowed out. "..... Cuddle here by the lake.", but I was there lying down with this beautiful girl. I didn't resist and rolled over onto my side and pulled her into me. This day was actually okay." Maybe I do love you, I'm not sure, but we just met. I'm not sure whether we're right for each other but the kiss felt so pure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)   I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Ah, this was just so perfect perfect perfect! I loved laying there with him right on top of me. It was just so...AAAHHH!!!! I LOVED SKYLARR WITH ALL MY HEART! And when he said we could cuddle together I squealed with utter joy. "Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! PROMISE YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE ME, OKAY?! YOU PROMISE! YOU'RE MINE NOW AND NO ONE ELSE'S! ANYBODY TH-"

"Who's this crazy (censored)? Skylarr dear, won't you like totally give me an explanation as to why you're laying on top of a nobody that's desperate to get laid?" I mean seriously, WHO WAS SHE?! Going off the deep end, clinging to the ever so hot Skylarr! Grrr, I'll show her. When I wanted something, I was getting it and I wanted wolf boy over there! He was a hunk, strong, and I was fairly sure that I was much more charming and sexy than that insane fangirl was. I mean really! "Oh Skylarr, don't you want to spend time with someone better, like oh...me?" He was mine. Not only was I attractive, I was capable of charmspeak. I could charm any guy I wanted!
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)   I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Well, little miss Crazy was a bit off the handle, but I guess no one was completely sane. Though, most people weren't as crazy as her. So anyway, I was right next to her, with her pulled into me, and we were just lying on the sand, being demi-gods. Then it hit me-She was new! I had forgotten to tell her about that! I had been a bit distracted with her. But never once had I ever forgotten about my Duty to this camp. Maybe she was right for me.... But before I could respond to her, we were rudely interrupted.

Oh joy, Miss. Barbie........Again! Damn it she ruins everything! Whenever I get a chance to relax or actually do something, in walks the living Barbie doll! . While she was talking, I told miss crazy the following, whispering in her ear. "This is Delilah. She kind of has a crush on me and always tries to get me to date her. But no matter what she says, I hate her, okay? That (censored) looks like Pink had a hang over and puked on her. But-", then there was the laid comment and I stood up. "What are you talking about? We kissed, alright? Doesn't mean she wants to get laid. though she probably does. Now just back off, alright?", she tried the charmspeak, but I was able to resist, but it still made my head spin. "We really need to get out of here, and you also need to tell me your name", I whispered, grabbing her wrist and started leading her away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)   I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:28 pm

WHAT?! Some chick dared to intrude upon me and my future furry husband's quality time! The little (censored) was in so much trouble! She had awaken the lioness! The beautiful graceful lioness who has found a male lion to share her compassion with only for another lioness to come and try and take him away. I refused to let this happen though I enjoyed having drama in my fanfictions! It would be me who won the man, not him! "Now listen here you two-bit pink (censored)! Skylarr and I are destined to be together! It is our destiny to get together, get married, make love, and have little furry children. No washed up tramp is going to steal MY man! This is my fantasy world, my man, mine mine mine mine mine!!!!!!! SO BACK THE (CENSORED) OFF OR I WILL BEAT THE (CENSORED) OUT OF YOU! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU LOOKING LIKE SOME REJECTED BARBIE DOLL! SKYLARR DOESN'T LOVE YOU! IN FACT HE JUST TOLD ME HOW MUCH OF A TRAMP YOU WERE AND HOW YOU HAVE LIKE THIS PATHETIC CRUSH ON HIM WHEN HE HAD ALWAYS BEEN MY MAN! GET YOUR OWN FURRY TO (CENSORED)!" No one, and I mean NO one was stealing Skylarr.

I was like totally pissed. Skylarr was like totally defending this girl and was like with her. But like he was totally supposed to be mine. The hot guys at camp were supposed to be into ME, not some crazy trick who had only been there for like a minute. She needed to like totally go away and go and write her little fanfic things or whatever about Japanese people doing furry animals or like whatever the heck those fanfiction people wrote. Weren't they like into weird crap like banging animals or whatever? Skylarr might've had fur but he was a man, not some roadkill raccoon or tentacle monster. Weird nerds writing their weird stuff. "Eh, excuse me? I happen to be like the most popular girl at camp. I control the rumors around here and I can make your life a living hell. I'll make you wish you were in the underworld. NO ONE disrespects Delilah Deville like that!" I then turned to the sexy hunk. "Oh Skylarr, don't you want to be with me instead of her? We can have all kinds of fun together. I swear I won't rip you apart like this crazy girl will. You love me, right? We can be together and I can give you what you want. You know that I'm the right choice." I smiled at him seductively. He was NOT about to leave with her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)   I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I picked the wrong time to take a dip (P R I V A T E)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: