Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? Empty
PostSubject: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:56 am

I asked one of the Khione campers if they knew how to ice skate. They said it was just like rollerskating. Last time I'm trusting a Khione camper. I had been out on the ice for 40 mins and I had just now made it to the other side.I begin to rub my right arm seeing how I favored that one. "Oww." I moan reaching what would be a nice bruise.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Willow || Lily || Janes

I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? Tumblr_lt6q5ujRtg1r3pzzao1_500

Willow laced up her ice skates while grumbling under her breath. 'Stupid cabin,' Willow thought angrily. She hated ice-skating. Hated it. Willow was only ice-skating because she was dared to. Those people better sleep with thier open tonight. Willow smiled smugly at the thought. Gently, Willow put a foot on the ice. This ice rink better be good; it's freezeing outside. Willow took a step and fell flat on her face. Rubbing her nose, Willow tried again, only to fall about another three times. Without thinking, Willow sat on the ice and took off the ice skates and threw them at the snow. "I give up!" Willow yelled angrily, throwing her arms in the air. A few people gave Willow looks. Willow stuck her tounge out back.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:33 pm

"YEAH!!!!!!" I shout back at her, in mockery more then agreement. I remove my rental ice skates and throw them in the snow beside hers. Carefully I walk over to where she was. Gripping the barrier I hold out my hand to help her up. "I can't skate either."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Willow smiled lightly and grabbed the boy's hand. Her blue eyes looked into the boy's, trying to see if he different or something. "Thanks," Willow said, smiling. Willow brushed off her jeans which had a few snowflakes on them. "Well, see you soo-" Willow slipped on the ice again, fallling flat on her face. Slowly sitting up, Willow rubbed her nose. "Ow," she muttered as blood trickled from her nose. Willow looked down and realized why she had slipped; she was wearing her scks. That's what's happens when you walk on ice with socks.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:02 pm

"Whoops! Here." I say extending my hand forgetting to hold on to the barrier. I slip backwards and land facing the cloud darkened sky. After I realize what had happened I begin to smile, and then... then I laugh. I grab at her hand and then at the barrier. Just out of reach! I couldn't exactly claw at the ice, so for now (unless one of us found the courage, balance, and stupidity) we were stuck out here. "I'm Trent," I say tilting her head up. "So why... don't we take care of that nose bleed?" I was pinching her nose in between her eyes removing my already crimson at place it at the base of the flow.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Willow winced when Trent pinched the bridge of her nose. "I'm Willow," Willow told Trent. Willow really couldn't do much expect look up at the sky as Trent tried to stop her nosebleed. Willow realized that somone was holding her hand. Trent. Willow slowly slid her hand away. She hoped Trent didn't find that mean or rude, it was just that Willow had a boyfriend. "Why did I even go ice-skating? I hate ice-skating," Willow told Trent beofre wincing slightly again.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:59 pm

"That makes two of us." I feel her hand sliding away from mine and quickly let go, pulling my hand back. "Sorry. Guess I forgot to let go." I feel my cheeks get warmer, which kinda felt pleasant in the snowy weather. I look back at the barrier almost hoping we had got closer. Sadly we hadn't. In fact, we were in the MIDDLE of the rink. "It sloops inward." I state. How the Hades were we going to get out now?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Willow turned red along with Trent. She nodded when he said sorry. Looking around, Willow did realize that they were in the middle of the ice rink. "Oh joy..." Willow muttered under her breath. "Maybe we can crawl to the edge?" Willow asked Trent. Willow didn't mind if a few campers saw her crawl on the ice rink.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:21 pm

"Sounds like a great plan... if you want to be missing a finger. Maybe we shouldn't've thrown out the skates."I contemplated how we were going to get out. I remove the scarf to find the bleeding stopped, and release my grip on her nose. "Bleeding's stopped."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Willow laughed lightly. "I think I would rather have a sliced finger than stay here," Willow joked, somewhat serious. Willow smiled when Trent said the bleeding stop. "Yay...at least blood won't be there when the bruise forms," Willow grumbled. Willow looked around for a way to get out. "Let's just try to walk out," Williw said, slowly getting up, still in her socks.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:50 am

"How about we help each other get to the other side?" Gradually I get to my feet, and latch my arm around her, motioning her to do the same. "This way if one of use falls, we won't go all the way down."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:27 am

Willow nodded and lacted her arm in his. Okay, this didn't look so hard. Willow slowly walked with Trent, taking each step carefully. "Okay, we haven't fallen yet," Willlow told Trent. Willow wanted to faceplam. She prbably just jinxed the whole thing. Now, it seemed like they were bound to fall on the ice again
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:36 pm

I slightly loose my balance for a moment, but manage to regain it. "Didn't fall." I knew I was getting a bit cocky, so naturally someone slid by and clipped my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Willow glared at the person who clipped Trent's shoulder. Willow's peicering blue eyes made her stare look fierce. Willow looked at trent. "C'mon, the sooner we get out of here, the better," Willow said, fixing her scarf around her neck. Grabbing Trent's arm, Willow slid on her socks, using them as skates soft of. Finally, Willow made it to the bank of the snow.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:04 pm

I make it to the snow just behind her. "We made it," I say. Smiling I look in to her eyes for the first time. She had nice eyes. "Daughter of Aphrodite?'' I ask. It was more of a guess then anything else.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Williw wanted to laugh. Daughter of Aphrodite? No way. "Try Khoine," Willow said, grinning lightly. Willow grabbed her snowboots that she had taken off for the skates. Slipping them on, Williw looked up at Trent. "And you are you the son of? Apollo?" Willow asked, a sly grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:56 pm

"Close. Alectrona." I walk over to where I put on the skates and slip on my sneakers. On the way back to where Willow was standing, I notice quite a few people laughing at us. Willow might not like it, but it would eventually go away. "So..."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Willow looked over where Trent was looking. A few people were laughing at them. Willow rolled her eyes at them. People these days. "That's a cool parent," Willow said, nodding her head and smiling a bit. It was then that Willow heard a soft putter of feet. Willow looked up and saw a girl, followed by two guys. Oh joy... "May I help you?" Willow asked the girl. The girl laughed and twirled her ear. Stupid...Willow thought. "Hey Will, mind teaching us a few tricks?" The blond girl asked before laughing. Willow gritted her teeth. "It's Willow. Get it straight dumb blond," Williw snapped.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:16 pm

"Just ignore her. She's being a jerk." I think about what she had said. "That's a cool parent." she had said. Did she know she was a daughter of ice? "Khione's a pretty cool parent as well. Pun intended."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Willow couldn't help but smile a bit. Pun indead intended. The blond girl turned to Trent and glared. "Got something to say McCoy?" One of the guys asked, pushing Trent with his hands. The other guy walked off, not wanting to apart. Willow watched as the boy threw a pinch at Trent. Willow held out her hand and froze the guy's hand in pure ice before it could hit Trent. The girl sneered at Willow. "I would run if I were you orphan. Maybe if your lucky you'll get adopted. Didn't your own father disown you? Oh, and wasn't he dead-" the girl never got to finish her sentence because Willow has thrown a punch to her nose. Willow hands shook slightly as she backed away.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:35 pm

"Thanks for the help. And she should've saw the punch coming." A screaming girl and a guy crying in pain tends to draw attention. A few more guys hopped in, apparently ready to fight. Most of them looked to be Ares kids, but seeing how one guy stood defensively close the the blonde, I couldn't help but wonder if they were a couple."Seeing how were out numbered three to one, I suggest we run."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Willow nodded. "Yeah.." Willow said, grabbing Trent's arm and running. But, the boys followed them. Willow ran but helped as a guy pulled Willow back with her hair. The guy was still chasing Trent. Willow kicked and fought as the Ares kid pushed Willow up against a wall. "Hey pretty," the Ares kid said in a hoarse voice, grabbing Williow's face. Willow squirmed under the boy's touch. Willow closed her eyes and soon a crackling noise could be heard. Willow opened her eyes to find the Ares kid frozen. Willow scrambled away and fell to her knees. Willow felt dizzy, but she had to find Trent. Willow saw another Ares kid coming towards her. The Ares kid backhanded Willow in the face and she fell to the ground. The Ares kid wasn't done there. He kicked Willow in the side and Willow screamed. The Area kid leaned down and whispered in Willow's ear, "Don't touch my girlfriend ever again." With that, the Area kid kicked Willow again before running, probably to beat up Trent too. Willow didn't make the slight sound as blood trickled from her nose.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:02 pm

I'm half way to the forest when I realize I had a sword. The next moment was like the Aladin moment. You know the one, where Abu grabs a sword, one of the guards says "HE'S GOT A SWORD" and the leader says "YOU IDIOTS!!!! WE'VE ALL GOT SWORDS"... Yeah it was almost exactly like that. Now my only hope was to try and get away. And my only hope to get away. The ice rink. On my way to the rink I see Wilow down on her hands and knees, the snow below her red. If I wanted to live I'd have to take care of her later. The moment I set my foot on the ice I loose my balance. I grab on to the jacket of a random person, giving my quite a boost to the other side of the rink, but also caused quite a wreck.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Willow watched as Trent web on the ice rink again. Time to help. Willow outstretched her hand and concentrated soon the ice began checking where the Ares kids were. The Ares kids fell in the ice while everyone else was safe. Willow was supporting that side. The ares kids were like fish out of water. They soon got out of the freezing water and ran somewhere. Willow concentrated again and ice fixed itself, going back to normal. Everyone cheered and continued ice skating. Willow fell back into the now red snow. Her eyes felt heavy and Willow's body ached. She knew she had broken a run or two.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:26 pm

I get to the other side and turn around. To my surprise, I wasn't being chased. In fact, they were running away from me. It was most likely Willow. I run over to Willow and find more red snow then I expected. She was bleeding rather profusely from the nose. "OK sit down so that I can see your face." I order. How many nose bleeds could one person take in a day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?   I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm good at rollerskating, so what could go wrong?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next