Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN)   Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:23 am

A C E L Y N N | A C E | H U N T E R

Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN) Thsitem4

I sat down on my bed. "Ugh," I moaned. It was that time of the year, when elections started. I had no idea who to vote for. I didn't know that much people and it seemed to rude to vote for yourself. Who to choose, who to choose...
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN)   Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:13 am

"WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GOING IN A TUXEDO?!"

"I'll explain later but baby sis I gotta go!"

"BANE!!!" Bane left the cabin quickly. I was shocked to see my brother in a tuxedo. I could easily conclude he was going on a date somewhere fancy, but with who? Who in the world would make him wear a tuxedo and go on a fancy date? He never went to that extent to try and get laid. I didn't understand. I totally did not get it. I quickly scribed down some notes in my pink notebook about the encounter. There was no way he was getting out of my questioning when he got back to the cabin. I was so going to-Oh wait, I realized, somebody had a clear view of it all on their bed. Sheepishly I turned to them. "Ha ha...hi. I'm sorry you had to catch me yelling at my brother."
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN)   Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:22 am

Rhyme?

I ingnored the yelling outside.I was too busy guessing who I should vote for. You know, I told myself, You don't even have to vote. But that seemed too un-Half Blood. It was the main reason America was falling anyway, not voting for their president and then teasing the new president and how they want a new one. I didn't want that to become to our camp.

I jumped at the sudden greeting. "Oh, hey. It's okay, I was too busy thinking." I told her. "I'm Ace."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN)   Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 pm

(Yep, it's Rhyme! ^^ I just change my name a lot because I like to copy off my boyfriend's name. XD)

I let out a sigh. So she hadn't been paying attention at all. Well then I guess it wasn't a problem for her. "I just wanted to make sure, you know? My brother's kind of acting strange." He would have to wait. He was already off on his little date. I wanted to know who the girl was and what made him take her to a fancy place. Alas, I would just have to harass him into telling me. I couldn't help but be curious about this female here. She seemed to be lost in her thoughts about something. "Mind telling me what you're thinking about? It wouldn't happen to be anything that's happening here, would it?" I knew very well there was cabin leader elections going about. I then realized I hadn't said my name. "Sorry, that was rude of me. My name is Angeles Valentine! Everyone calls me Angel though."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN)   Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:43 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena
"Go ahead fight me. I'll win."
Faye walked into the Athena cabin with her usual grin. She loved to smile. It was like her personal thanks to the world for the day. Needless to say Faye smiled often. She spotted two of her half sister's talking... about something. Faye wasn't one to barge into a conversation, or to eavsdrop. So she might as well say hi. "Hey guys. What's up?" Faye asked with a kind smile. She always spoke to her siblings with respect, young or older.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN)   Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:18 am

I shrugged. "The cabin elections," I said and rolled my eyes. "I know it's pretty stupid, but.." I heard the door open and I turned my head to see Faye. She greeted us. "Hey, Faye." I said to her, not so cheery. I knew it was rude, but I had alot of things on my shoulders. I sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN)   Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:46 pm

I blinked. So she was concerned about those! I could see where she was coming from. I had barely been around at camp and I was expected to suddenly vote. I did in fact know of a girl who was supposed to be rather nice and I nominated her already. "Well, I can totally see where you're comin-" Then someone cut me off. I was a little annoyed but I simply blinked and didn't say a word. I found it quite rude but I refused to call anyone out or pick any form of fight. I fell silent like I usually did when a girl would cut me off from a conversation at school. I would just stand there and be silent because that was usually when they left me and completely forgot that I was standing there.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN)   Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:48 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye read the expression's on her sister's faces. They read ' Do not distrub.' Faye backed off from the girls. "Oh... well I have to go..." she said looking at her feet. If they didn't want her there, she wouln't be. Faye ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN)   Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Should I Vote For... (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1