Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Final Hangover [Private;Roo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

My Final Hangover [Private;Roo] Empty
PostSubject: My Final Hangover [Private;Roo]   My Final Hangover [Private;Roo] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Once again I was suffering a hangover. Once again I was somewhere else where I didn't recognize. I remembered not what happened nor how many drinks I had consumed. I didn't know how many bottles of wine surrounded my being. But at least this time I had all my clothes on. My hair was once again a mess along with my clothes. I groaned at the burning pain of the Sun. My red eyes squinted as one hand went in front of my face. It was another morning where I had gotten hungover after a few drinks too many. Little did I know would it be the last time I would do that ever again. Another moan was released from my lips as I rose to my feet. Empty wine bottles surrounded me everywhere. I also saw grapes. I was in Dad's grape corner in the Strawberry Fields. I knew the location very well. "Well then....this is bloody great." My gray dress shirt and black khakis were all messed up. Then I realized that I was without shoes or socks. My bare feet were touching the ground. Well then Dell, you screwed yourself over again.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: My Final Hangover [Private;Roo]   My Final Hangover [Private;Roo] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:09 pm

My Final Hangover [Private;Roo] Rose

“The grass is always greener. . . ”
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

Rosalina walked through the Strawberry Fields, humming to herself quietly. She had no idea why, but she loved it here. It seemed like. . . home. Her plain blue t-shirt snagged on a branch, dragging her out of her daydream and back into a reality. What was this? Strawberries weren't meant to be round. Nor where they meant to be a mix of green and purple. It took her a few seconds to realise that she was no longer by the strawberries - she was in Dionysus' grape garden. And she wasn't alone. From somewhere around her, she heard a boy [[ or at least, it sounded like a boy]] say,
Well then....This is bloody great. That didn't seem very good. She traced the sound as well as she could, stumbling across a rather roughed up boy, or so he appeared. His white hair was heavilly messed up, his red eyes drowsy and obviously hungover. His clothes were scruffy, and his feet were bare. In comparison to Rose, it made the less-than-tidy girl seem almost presentable.
"Oh my gods, are you okay?" she asked him, running over and kneeling by his side, light blue jeans gaining another set of grass stains. "What on earth happened to you?"

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ
“when you let in the light.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Final Hangover [Private;Roo]   My Final Hangover [Private;Roo] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Soon enough a girl arrived. This girl seemed rather...down to earth. She was dressed much better than I was though. I looked like a train wreck. I dusted myself off as the sarcasm rolled off my tongue. "I'm a reincarnation of Hercules and I fell from the sky to redeem myself and the Gods." I then rolled my eyes and quickly followed up with another statement. "I GOT DRUNK, what the devil do you think these bottles are here for?!" I was feeling more bitter than normal. I quickly went searching and scouting through bottles to see if there was any more wine left. I wanted more wine. It had become my addiction. I needed wine to function. But then I saw all the bottles were empty and I slumped my shoulders in defeat. "Aaand I managed to drink it all. Brilliant. Now I'm fine and if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get more wine to drown out this funk of mine." I was feeling depressed and sick and I wasn't liking it.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: My Final Hangover [Private;Roo]   My Final Hangover [Private;Roo] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:28 pm

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

Rose rolled her eyes at the boy's sarcasm, not amused at all.
"You might be drunk, but that's no reason to be a d*****b**. If you really need wine t drown out the "funk" then there's something wrong. To be blunt, you need rehabilitation." she told him frankly, whilst starting to collect the bottles. She didn't know about in America, but back home in England, you could actually sell your old bottles for money. Or was that only brown ones? She had no clue - all she remembered was that her Uncle Danny was an alcoholic, and her Dad used to sell his bottles for an extra bit of bob. Her grandma had told her that, when her dad died. Her grandma also told her how to help an alcoholic. "Now, I can't help you without your consent, for it would be morally wrong. We need to co-operate to get this to work properly, understand drunky?"

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Final Hangover [Private;Roo]   My Final Hangover [Private;Roo] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:42 pm

I was ready to go when I heard the girl's words. Well, more like the last word is what got me. Rehabilitation. Was she suggesting I go to rehab?! I didn't have a problem! What would be the point of that? Those were my first thoughts. But then before I opened my mouth my eyes shifted towards the many wine bottles I had left. I had left a trail of them in the fields. Then it hit me. When was I NOT drunk? When was I NOT drinking wine or some form of alcoholic beverage? It was true. I swallowed down a heavy pill. This was the first time anyone had bluntly told me I needed help. I thought about all the rumors circulating about me. I thought of all the things I did because I was drunk. I thought about it all. The whole thing circulated in my head. It was clear now. It was so (censored)ing clear I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed it before. I couldn't believe it at first but it was true.

I was an alcoholic.

Wine was not helping my problems. It was only helping me make more problems for myself. All it did was give me some crazy good feeling where I thought I was fine when in reality I was streaking through the camp or some other craziness. I was the laughing stock and drunk of camp. Most recently the title of pedophile had been added onto the list of nicknames. I gulped. "...Alright, but don't call me drunky. My name is Dell. Well, not really. My real name's Hakuro Delano, but my nickname's Dell. Thanks to all the crap I've done around here I have other nicknames as well." I looked away and scratched my silvery hair. My eyes then reverted back to the girl. I was ready to listen.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: My Final Hangover [Private;Roo]   My Final Hangover [Private;Roo] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:58 pm

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

What could she say? Other than what her grandmother had told her over ten years ago, she had no idea of what to say to try and help him. Oh well, there was a first time for everything.
"okay. . . first, we pick up the bottles. Then, we count the bottles. I think you've already reached rock bottom, so the rest should be heading back up to being sober. To be helped, you need to realise that you have a problem, understand?" she instructed him, picking up yet another bottle, creating a small pile on the floor. She motioned for him to help her, whilst she said, "You can call me Rose, by the way. Rose Ward."

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Final Hangover [Private;Roo]   My Final Hangover [Private;Roo] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:24 pm

(777 POSTS BISH)

I started to pick up the results of my mess. I was slowly accepting the fact that I had a problem. I never thought about myself having a drinking problem. I was so busy combating my depression I didn't even consider the harm that the alcohol was doing to me. I thought it was my only friend. I was addicted to the stuff. "I think you should know...I have issues with mood swings. One moment I'll be happy and gleeful, the next I'm gloomy and depressed. No one's really noticed that though because I get drunk so much just so I can be happy happy joy joy." She had to be the first person besides me to know that. I only thought it was proper to give the girl that wanted to help me more information. "Rose huh? Well Rose, I have a question. What makes you want to help a hopeless wreck like me? With all the rumors about me being a pedophile and all this other crap, what would make you want to step in and help instead of laugh at my pathetic self? Why?" I really wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Final Hangover [Private;Roo]   My Final Hangover [Private;Roo] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Final Hangover [Private;Roo]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: