Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Final,new kid in Hera cabin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Final,new kid in Hera cabin Empty
PostSubject: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:55 pm

(Final)I walked in,the bronze spikes protruding from my knuckles gleaming,my sword moonglow on my belt.I saw an empty bunk and sat down,putting my stuff under it.I sat down and examined the spikes on my knuckles.At the same time,moonglow made a sound that said somebody was coming.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rollands

PostSubject: Re: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:32 pm

"Hey! Who's that? I haven't seen you around... your new right?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:36 pm

i looked at him,my snow white hair quivering "Yeah what of it?" I said with my deep voice.
I turned back towards my knuckle spikes i twisted one out of my skin and examined it,then put it back in. I soon after picked up Moonglow and stared at the white sheath.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rollands

PostSubject: Re: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:40 pm

"Oh, nothing...," I replied. "It's just that I heard that your dad is, umm... Chronos. I'm not so sure about that, you know? After what happened, it makes me nervous to have his son around. But don't sweat it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:04 pm

I gave him a death glare,people always mistook my parents. "My father is Chronos the God Of Time,not that sick titan Kronos.People always mistake the two." I once again messed with my knuckle spikes,i had gotten them done a long time ago. I had yet to use them,for they were deadly.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rollands

PostSubject: Re: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:16 pm

"OK," I squeaked, "Sorry! Hey, whats with the sword? It gives an aura of enchantment."
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:34 pm

I looked at him . "what does? Moonglow? Or my spikes?" I gestured to both in turn. I loved having spikes,i really did. I havn't used them in fight though.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rollands

PostSubject: Re: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:38 pm

"Moonglow," I specify, "If that is your sword."
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:55 pm

"that is my sword,it's enchanted,yes" i took her out of the sheath and sleep spread throughout the room only to others,not him.I sheathed the sword and put it under my pillow.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Remember, each post must be at least four sentences. So far, Liam, only one of your posts has been four sentences.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Liam Rollands

PostSubject: Re: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:29 am

OOC: A long post does not a good one make. Also, I think only two of them have less than four.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:06 am

~Not the point. Four or more sentences makes the other user more encourage to post. Sorry for the strict rules, but that's it. The rules state that there should be 4-more sentences within a post, so that's what we'll follow. I hope to see more of that soon please. Oh, and might want to add your charries to the signature? So that we'll know who you'll use or if he/she's already accepted. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rollands

PostSubject: Re: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:01 am

Ok, thank you for the explanation, Death. But can I leave existing posts up?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:16 am

~Yes, but do try to avoid less than 4 sentences please? That would be it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final,new kid in Hera cabin   Final,new kid in Hera cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final,new kid in Hera cabin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: