Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

HERA'S CABIN? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase

Chase

HERA'S CABIN? NO WAY!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HERA'S CABIN? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!   HERA'S CABIN? NO WAY!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:38 pm

I had known the second I SAW Hera's cabin, IT WAS NOT FOR ME!
As I walk down the rickety staircase, I think "WHY did Hera have to volunteer for us Minor Demigods?" I sigh.
"At least no one else is down here..." I say quietly to myself. As I set up my spray painted black sleeping bag and roll up my black sweatshirt for a pillow, I realize, I should probably summon my Hellhound, Thiole... But I would rather get settled in first.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

HERA'S CABIN? NO WAY!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERA'S CABIN? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!   HERA'S CABIN? NO WAY!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:55 pm

I wander alot, and as I was wandering the big house I went into the basement. There was only one person there so I felt that I could stay there for a while. I nodded to the boy and pulled out my book, settling in the corner. I opened to my spot ( I was re reading deathly Hallows for the 11th time) and read.
Back to top Go down

HERA'S CABIN? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: