Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The hera cabin

Go down 
+3
Baby Lex
#Megz
Hayhay0613
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayhay0613

The hera cabin Empty
PostSubject: The hera cabin   The hera cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:34 pm

i walked into the Hera cabin and plunked my stuff on an empty bunk. I started putting up my posters of famous athletes and such. After I was done, I lyed on the bed for a while. 'This place is strange' I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

The hera cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hera cabin   The hera cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:42 pm

I looked up from my book and saw some boy walk in.'I think Ill go be freindly'I thought as I approached him."Hi!Im Minerva. Whats your name?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

The hera cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hera cabin   The hera cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:57 pm

~I'm bored right now. xD

I walk into the cabin that I call 'home', for now. I was chewing on a piece of Trident, and I blew a huge bubble in some kid's face. I plop on my bottom bunk, and look at my various posters of Green Day, Eminem, and my signed Paramore concert poster. "Blah, blah, blah..." I mutter, purposely blocking out other camper's conversations.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

The hera cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hera cabin   The hera cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Some girl walked in chewing gum and acting like everything was all right.As she approached I felt magikal energy around her.I walked over to her bunk and admired her greenday poster before saying"Hi.Im Minerva. Daughter of hecate. cool poster."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

The hera cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hera cabin   The hera cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:04 pm

I looked up from my iPhone, which I had just taken out. "Huh? Oh, I'm Kaitlin..." I look back at my phone to continue playing Tap Tap Revolution. I wasn't really in my bubbly, happy mood today. I don't know why though.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

The hera cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hera cabin   The hera cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:13 pm

She greated me then continued on with her life. I walked away over to my bunk and started reading my manga,It was a slow day.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The hera cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hera cabin   The hera cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Let's try and keep it at four sentences, guys. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Daedalus

Daedalus

The hera cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hera cabin   The hera cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Then I walked in with a picture of Hera fapfapfapping and noticed you all.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

The hera cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hera cabin   The hera cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:27 am

~Excuse me but I think you still haven't gotten a charrie yet. Please read the rules and make a character befroe you start to rp kay?
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

The hera cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hera cabin   The hera cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:09 am

After three months staying in the Hera cabin waiting for the Chaos cabin to be built Isaac was still considered new. He often hides from his half siblings not wanting them to notice him. After a bored day, Isaac returned to the Hera's cabin and went to his bunk to put some stuff. Later he noticed a girl and said, "Hi, i'm Isaac" he introduced himself for the first time not the other way around because he thought that this particular girl might be friendly to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The hera cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hera cabin   The hera cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hera cabin
Page 1 of 1