Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ] Empty
PostSubject: Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ]   Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Kalliope walked down from her cabin to the basketball courts. No one was there, thank the gods. She sat up against the pole, crossing her legs and closing her eyes. She folded her hands behind her head and hummed a song to herself. It was unusually quiet for camp; she should probably be worried. Honestly, she was happy that it wasn't loud. No yelling, or screaming, or the Apollo kids rhyming. She shuddered lightly, shaking her head at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ]   Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:55 pm

So like okay, let me like get this straight. I don't like sports. They're for stupid barbarians. Some of them are hot, others not so hot. Any sensible girl would instead stay out of such things. I mean really, sweat is not sexy ladies. It turns men off. They don't want your stinky behind. They like seeing girls wet, but not the sweaty kind of wet. So I was with two of the members of my little group, showing off my new beautiful pink dress and manicure. My hair was in one of those fancy twisted buns and I had Precious sitting around in my little pink handbag. I looked fabulous. But don't I always? Then my eyes spotted some girl. Some poor lonely unfortunate soul sitting by herself at the basketball courts. There wasn't any guys there hanging out at the time so I was confused. Like why would a girl be sitting there without hot guys to watch? I strolled over in my pink heeled sandals with my clique to confront the girl. "Um, excuse me? Why are you just sitting here by yourself? Like there's like no guys playing." I would get my answer soon.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ]   Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Kalliope opened her eyes lazily to look at the girl in front of her. Oh my gods, she thought to herself. This girl is the walking embodiment of the colour pink. "Einai mia eleftheri chora." [ It's a free country ] She grumbled, looking away from the girl before her eyes gouged themselves out.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ]   Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:17 pm

I couldn't believe it! The girl simply grumbled at me and turned away. She turned away! Like totally that was like so disrespectful! She had like no idea who she was like talking to! I decided to give the girl a hint because she was obviously clueless. "Excuse me? You obviously do not like know how things run around here. You do NOT disrespect me, Delilah Deville, in any way, shape, or form! So like you better apologize! And in English please, no one understands your gibberish!" The girls immediately laughed at my joke. Wasn't I like hilarious? Standing proudly I held my chin up and kept good composure. I wouldn't let a girl's foreign insults hurt me! "Do you need me to tell it to you slowly? Do you understand what I'm saying? Are you stupid?" The last two sentences I spoke in a slow and easy manner to help catch the girl up to speed. My posse was laughing their buttocks off at what I was saying. No one dissed Delilah Deville!
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ]   Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:25 pm

~Decided to pick up on your writing style~

She had to be kidding. I stood up slowly, turning to look at her. Well, at least I had height in my favour. I shook my head slowly, and said in a rather thick Greek accent. "I know how things run, princess. I've been here for a few years." I could care less if she had a group of girls to back her up. I had power. "It's not gibberish, its Greek. You'd know that if you'd pull your head out of your pink butt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ]   Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Oh, so now she wanted to tell me off in English? "Okay freak, it's obvious that you've been living under a rock or something because I know everybody in this camp but you. I have connections, lots of money, and fashionable clothes. Now before you decide to be a total prick to me, I think you should reconsider. I can be nice but I can also be rather nasty. And honey, you do NOT want to see me angry." The girls instantly stopped laughing and were glaring right at the loser. I mean really, she was like such a freak! She had like this weird accent and all! "Whatever! No one here speaks Greek, you loser! How about you go back home to your country and learn some manners? I mean seriously, I was just like asking a question and you're grumbling about me under your breath in some language nobody speaks." I was totally like going to crush the girl. I didn't know who she was but I could certainly figure out a way to make her life miserable. Plans were already formulating in my perfect little mind. Not only was I gorgeous, I was smart too!
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ]   Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:46 pm

I shook my head with a laugh. "I prefer to keep a low profile. Obviously low enough that your {censored - starts with a b} radar was left on the outside." I smirked and crossed my arms as her group got silent. "Vlakas," I spit in her direction, glaring back at them. [ moron ].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ]   Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Like, she couldn't have seriously just like done that to me! She just like spat at ME? ME?! MISS DELILAH DEVILLE! Oh hell no! She was in for it now! "EXCUSE ME?! HOW DARE YOU DISPLAY SUCH...SUCH INSOLENCE! IF YOU DON'T GET BACK HERE I WILL MAKE YOUR STAY HERE A LIVING HELL! I KNOW PEOPLE WHO WILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS AND MAKE YOUR LIFE TERRIBLE! I AM THE QUEEN HERE AND I ORDER YOU TO BOW DOWN!" Immediately my hands went grabbing for her hair. I was NOT about to let her get away! She was dead! Not only did she like spit at me, SHE MADE ME RUIN MY MANICURE!!!!! I HAD JUST GOTTEN MY NAILS DONE AND LIKE HOW DARE SHE! Grr, I was like totally mad! She was sooo not like getting away with this!
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ]   Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Grabbing hair? She couldn't be serious. I gripped her arm tightly, pulling back a bit. "You are not the queen here, skyla."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ]   Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah...ok [ preferably just BrightSkies ]
Page 1 of 1