Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:08 pm

"Alright.Ill take second."I said, smiling tiredly. I layed down on my back and used my book bag as a pillow. I was actually really tired wich surprised me. I guess the andrenaline caught up to me or something like that. I closed my eyes and hoped that maybe for once I wouldnt have nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:53 am

Anna didn't sleep pleasently. She tossed and turned in her sleeping bag, her eyes bloodshot from her endless tearing. Every attempt to fall asleep went perfectly, but a peaceful one wasn't guarunteed. The teenager dreamt of her cousin. Violet and her gang of thugs had embarked on another raid, stealing whatever item they could find: money, food, etc. It's not like Anna could do anything about it. It was a dream after all, though, it seemed so realistic. The screams, the gunshots, the shattering off glass windows; everything. The daughter of Hecate could only hope that what she was seeing was only the thoughts in her head, and not a sign that the group had to get to Arizona much faster than the pace they were going.

"Let's get out of here! Now!" Violet's voice echoed through the chaos. Her team followed behind her, each holding bags of stolen objects.

"Violet, please, stop!"

Anna woke up, her body in a sitting position. Her breathing was heavy, and her heart pounding harder than normal. She scanned everything around her. The only thing she could see was the dark shadows of the trees and bushes, and the company of her sleeping teammates.

Where's Melina?

She focused her eyes on the lake. Melina sat with her knees up against her chest, and her arms wrapped comfortably around them. Her expression was cold, but her stromy gray eyes showed a bit of sadness behind her dark scowl.

"What am I going to do?" Melina asked herself, her head falling into her legs. "They're- they're gone."

The daughter of Athena didn't notice her body get up from it's sitting position, and slowly direct the girl to the water. It was as if she was in a trance, but was voluntarily controlling her movements. Was this it?

The water level had finally reached Melina neck, until she was finally under water. She floated down to the very bottom, attempting to sufficate herself in the water. She prayed to Poseidon, and ask him to end her life. He'd be the only one that would be more than happy to slay any child of Athena.

For a moment, everything went black. Melina thought it finally all over: her life, her hardships; though, something told her that she hadn't reached the underworld yet. She could again feel the gentle touch of the water around her, and the calm currents pushing against her body. The daughter of Athena opened her eyes, and what laid in front of her was a lance; her sister's lance. Grabbing it, she looked up, and saw the face of her mother in a mirrage in the water.

"Come," Athena commanded.

Floating up to the surface, a hand reached for her's, and soon Melina was out of the lake, coughing up the water that had reached her lungs. Anna had rescued her.

"Are you alright, Melina? What happended? Where did you get that spear?"

Melina didn't know what to say. This quest wasn't about her, it was about saving Anna's cousin. Why was the cabin leader so concerned for Melina's safety? It wasn't like they had been long time friends. They met because of this quest, and now, the daughter of Hecate was acting as if Melina was her sister.

"I just resisted," she began. "I resisted death's temptation." She looked down at her spear, remembing her sister.[/color] "And this was my sister's. My mother gave it to me."

~ I'll just cut it off there. It took forever to post. xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:01 am

”’Cause Maybe, You’re Gonna Be the One That Saves Me"

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 RasmusLedin t
||r||a||v||i||s||||n||o||v||a||l||e

Mr. tall, mysterious and Poseidon’s child
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

In a trance. Out in the forest. That rang a bell in Travis' mind. Well, sorta. He was day-dreaming. Or rather, night-dreaming. He was still on duty, of course, but that doesn't mean he'll give it his 100% attention. He thought about everything. Stars, the sky, the trees, the clouds. Especially the clouds. Travis smiled a bit, momentarily not noticing anything. But then again, something must've been wrong with the scene. Half-bloods were never safe.

So he looked out, into the lake, to see the small tuff of Victoria's hair almost down into the water.

"Oh man!" Travis cursed silently. Travis watched as he saw Melina dive into the water, like a mad man. With a pale face, paler than before, Travis followed her into the water! The water! Doesn't she know of their parents' feud? What would Poseidon do to kill one of Athena's relatives! Who knew some of the Athena kids could be so frustratingly annoying and stupid? Travis ran down, shoes on, and flung himself into the water. He breathed in the familiar scent, as if there were, of ground water plus lush wet solid ground. He looked around, already not seeing his friend in there. Where could she be?!

Travis looked around, everywhere. He dived down, up, swam against the current and with it unto no prevail. Travis swam up in defeat, swimming up and braking the now calm waters. "Victoria?" he asked around, floating and saw her already there, out of the water.

Travis released a sigh, as he swam to the shore. "That was not a good fright." he told her, touching the head of both girls and drying them up. "So never do that again." he warned them.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:41 pm

I hadnt slept at all the past twenty four hours so the second I fell asleep I was out for the count. I finally woke up hearing Travis and the girls talking. I yawned and strectched skyward. I stood up and walked over to them." Whad I miss while I was in dream land?" I asked them grogilly.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:55 am

"Melina scared the very living out of us!" Anna exlclaimed with worry. "She dived into the lake and tried to kill herself!"

Melina couldn't understand why Anna cared so much for her safety. Yes, she was the leader of the quest, and it was her job to keep everyone safe, but she was taking everything like they were best friends. They couldn't have possibly grown so close in such little time, especially since no one could replace Victoria.

"I'm fine guys, don't worry," she said, transforming her sister's lance into it's piccolo form. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:27 am

"Uh-huh..."I didnt really know what else to say. I wasnt good with this stuff. I yawned and noticed that the sun was about to come up. Wow. "Well..what do you want for breackfast?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:14 am

Anna's face painted a grim expression. "We have to get to Arizona soon," she said, her eyes coloring a deep, dark black; giving off a depressed vibe. "Before something bad happens." She remembered the dream she had last night about Violet. It wasn't just a dream anymore. Violet was out again with her buddies, and was probably going to do something even more stupid tonight.

"We'll have something small then, but will last us the day. We'll need out energy."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 am

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 RasmusLedin

travis novale
son of poseidon

Travis grinned widely. Since sleep didn't come with the equation of night fall, he surely will get knocked out soon. But unlike regular teens, he actually got more hyped up the more he missed some Zs. And weirdly, the more he became attentive to all. "I'll get some burgers." he sighed, flipping his sack open and revealing several patties of meat. The lush, brown pieces were not only wet, but amazingly, it seemed as if it were intentionally thawed out. "What? It's amazing how much time you've got to loot one store, and manage to get a thermal bag too." Travis shrugged innocently. Anyway, this was still breakfast, and he's going to eat some, whether they did to or not. His head was a little dizzy, from lack of sleep, but he was sure this will perk him up in a juff. "C'mon. I'm gonna make this fast. We'll be in Arizona in no time for sure." Travis said, already on the ground and starting a fire. He flipped off some patties on the stones just above the make shift grill, and in no time the air was filled with smoky aroma of the frying dead meat.
[/color][/

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Anna still looked at the group with a worried expression on her face. She could only think of Violet, and the trouble she has been causing. Not only that, but she was having doubts on whether she would come with them back to camp. She did try to kill them during the plane crash. How cruel!

"Well, okay. But it really needs to be quick. I- I've been hav- I've been having dreams."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:27 am

I chuckled and shook my head.So I wasnt the only one that carried produce in my bag.Then Anna mensioned the dreams. I looked at Anna a little concerned."What kinda dreams sis?"I asked her. Dreams shouldnt be taken lightly. We are demigods after all.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:53 am

Anna took a deep breath and sighed, planting herself down on the ground and sitting in indian-style. "I've been having dreams of Violet terrorizing the city of Phoenix," she said, her voice shaking with worry. "She and her gang have been burning shops, and killing the innocent. I've told you this already, but just seeing it- it was absolutely horrible!" The teenager tried to hold in her tears, creating a huge lump in her thoat, but it wasn't enough. Anna broke down in tears, and covered her face with her hands.

What was she doing? She was the leader of this quest, wasn't she? She was supposed to be the fearless one, the one that doesn't show her emotions. And now, here she was, lying on the ground and sobbing.

"We'll find her, Anna. Don't worry. You've got the best of the best here with you." Surely the last part was meant to be a small joke, as Melina didn't want to make the team look like a bunch of arrogant demigods, but the teenager's attempt didn't cease Anna's tears.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:07 am

zin melion
daughter of chaos

”Especially if I'm here. Not to be rude and proud and all.” you could hear the smirk in her words. Zinnia Melion daughter of Chaos found herself in some ruined dome. The cracked clay like shards laid all over her body when she woke up. Fuzzy images of a plane crashing, people screaming and beeping of car warning signals had invaded her memories. She knew, she had died, as her soul drifted out of her body. But why wasn't she in the Underworld? Well, easy. Her spirit wasn't ready. As she walked, the images of Lily filled her head. And so, she didn't move on. She was stuck. As she came back, several adults filled her vision. They interrogated her, as to her discomfort, but she was evasive enough for them to be left in the conclusion of her having just a by stander, since no one lived on the flight, much less would she. So, Zin got pass, with only a weird glance taken. And, from then, she followed her instincts. The sound of the creek. The footprints. Especially the burger scent, ooh, she's famished. ”So, where are we too next?” Zin asked, getting a burger and biting into the jucy meat. Sweet food. Yum.

Zin smirked at everyone, after that. Made herself known to this Travis kid, and he replied with a quick nod. Zin propped herself down, as she used to, on the soft ground, and stretched herself. How many hours was she immobile? 14? 24? Her joints felt like cement was poured on her. Oh well. Better damaged than dead, as she says.

~got bored. *shrugs*

Last edited by Banana on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:09 am

I quickly walked over to anna and hugged her." Dun worry sis. Were four capable demigods.Right? We'll find a way."I said, patting her back gently.I didnt like seeing her like this. grinned seeing Zin."Correction. Five capable demigods."I said chuckling. Knew she wasnt dead.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:17 am

Anna looked up from her lap and gave a small smile at her team. The tears seemed to subside, and hope filled the demigod once again. "Yeah," she said calmly.

Taking a bite out of her burger, Melina said, "Well, not that the whole group is reunited, we have a good chance at accomplishing our goal."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 am

zin melion[/color]
daughter of chaos

Seeing her friend pick up herself, Zin grinned from ear to ear. Alright, now, the fun begins. Besides, she'd like to have a word or two with Anna's cousin. She seemed a bit too much of spunky for her taste. Not a little help couldn't do. ”Alright. Where do we go? After this one though.”Zin bit into another burger, and smirked. Man, she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:27 am

"Were heading to Arizona."I answered.I smiled and grabbed a burger myself."So where ya been Zin?"I asked her before taking a big bight outta my burger.I was happy she was here. Zin seemed to keep Anna in a good state
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 am

Looking down at the map laid out in front of them, Anna said, "Well, we're going to have to find the nearest route to Phoenix from Denver. Melina, do you know where that is?"

Melina was already studying the map, her gray eyes lighting up when she found what they were looking for. "Okay. Here's Denver." She pointed her index finger to the city of Denver on the map, and traced the route as she spoke. "If we follow this trail, we'll end up in Pueblo. Then Santa Fe, and then Albuquergue. Once we pass the city of Flagstaff, we'll be in Phoenix before we know it."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:14 am

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 RasmusLedin

[b">travis novale
son of poseidon

Travis smiled as the group reunited again. And he noticed it, for the first time. He was still the only boy. Uh-oh. "Yeah. Denver. Anyway, we probably need to go now. The meat would gather up the bears."Travis laughed, packing his stuff. He checked his things, once, twice and grinned at them before walking off. "come on girls, we're wasting time!!!!" He called back. Travis smiled to himself and waved, sighing deeply as he rubbed off the fake smirk off his face. Travis just rounded the corner, before he heard the first sound they made, which was a crack of a branch.

"Is he really this strict or he just wants to make a special impression as the alpha male?" the new kid said and he heard her smirk. Pfft, she hadn't seen his attitude yet. "Besides, I'm too groggy to fight him. I just woke up in the plane crash. Creepy huh?" [color=white]Zin said, and Travis let out a small chuckle before he walked off into the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:58 pm

"Cool beanz.Hispanic areas."I said grinning. Fianlly.I hadnt spoken spanish in forever and it had started to irk me.I chuckled and followed after Travis. I prefered hanging out with guys more than girls.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:13 am

"That's because the Mexicans owned Arizona before the United States did," Melina said, her knowledge going on autopilot. "It was after the Mexican and American war they surrendered Arizona and the other land they owned."

Anna was to busy studying the map to concentrate on what Melina was saying. "We'll have to take a train to get there quicker. It'll be much faster."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:31 am

zin melion
daughter of chaos

Zin walked on. And on. but she had only a failry good amount of information as to where they were headed. But still, Zin just walked on. At last, as the sun started to creep overhead, and the unbearable heat has long been tormented her and her pale skin, Zin turned to the others in a maddening mind. "Grrr. You know what, Shadow Traveling would be better. And no, I'm not waiting for a votation. We're going to Shadwo Travel to Pheonix." Zin grabbed everyone by the hand, making sure everyone has a fair amount of her skin to touch, and dragged the to the shadow realms, where you may fear everything. She gave off a small sigh as the cold and dark depth brushed her burning skin, and the moment she opened it, they were there. Finally.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:14 am

After shadow traveling, Melina fell to the gound on her bottom. "My gods, Zin," she exclaimed with exasperation, "you're one of the most stubborn people I've ever met!"

Anna snorted. "She's always been like that."

The teenager scanned the area, already recognizing a few buildings. This was where she grew up. How did Zin know? Did Hecate guide them here? She said a quick prayer to her mother, and then a gun shot ripped through the atmosphere. This was it. After their long jourey, they had finally made it.

Violet was close.

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 Stuff

Violet Holly Jones

"They're close. I can feel it." Violet and two members of her gang sat inside an abandoned house, swallowing illegal beverages, though Violet left her share untouched.

"Don't worry, Vi, we'll take care of em'" one of the members said soberly.

"Don't call me that!" Violet slammed her fist down on the table, allowing it to quake, and the drinks splatter to the ground. Her bright, blue eyes flared with anger.

Calming herself, she sat down again.
"Did you send the other's out?"

~ AND NOW THE FUN BEGINS. 8D
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:10 pm

I chuckled darkly with the first shot. I pulled out my gun, cocked it and grinned."This is gonna be fun, right sis?" I said grinning devileshly. Whenever I saw violence its like my delinquent blood would take over. Hell, most of my remaining family was either in jail or part of some gang or other. Well atleast my dad's side.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:43 am

zin melion
daughter of chaos

Zin just shrugged. "You'd get used to it soon." She asid, nonchalantly. Zin sighed in deep, the smell of ruined buildings and worn down furniture filling up her lungs and nose. Then, as she turned around, Zin heared something that made her ears ring out. "What the he-" Zin asked, as what faced her, about 5 feet far from her were two big characters. Adolescent boys, big and buff, both carrying guns, which she would even know to be illeagal, stood, grinning their faces off. As if catching for prey indeed. Zin had a hard time focusing at them though, as her energy depleted. But she knew, by how her heart beat, she was gonna run with adrenaline, something that saved her sorry butt for how many times in a row. "Oi, are we supposed to know big and ugly?" Zin asked, clenching her fists instinctively. She could feel them to be big bullies, and she wasn't backing down, tired or not. Waiting for a reply, Zin crossed her arms across her chest, almost teasing the other kids. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:25 am

"Don't tease them, Zin," Anna warned, drawing her staff and preparing for a fight. "They're either completely trashed on drugs, or they actually know what they're doing."

Anna focused all her energy into her core, that way is they struck the group with a few bullets, she'd be able to put up a force field and protect the others. Or she could- but hopefully avoid- send the bullets right back at the thugs.

"Where's Violet?" Anna shouted, pointing her staff at the two.

One of them trudged over, but it looked more like an effort to. Yeah, definitely drunk.

"She's fine," he explained. "So why don't you take your group back to where ever you came from, miss Anna Jones."

"If you think we're going anywhere, you're out of your mind!" Melina pulled out her celestial bronze sword. After that, she pulled a string on her blue backpack, and bronze armor covered the the teenager. Thank you Hephaestus kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next