Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:39 am

Melina and Anna landed on all fours, then rolling on their backs.

"Is everyone okay?" Anna asked.

The teenager didn't expect this trip to be easy as possible, they were half bloods, after all, but she also didn't expect it to be this hectic. Four kids blowing up a plane? Surely it wasn't their fault, it was the drunks, but still. They couldn't have saved the mortals.

"I'm fine," Melina snarled angrily, getting up and kicking a nearby rock into a trunk of a tree. "Just perfect."

The daughter of Athena sat on the edge of the cliff that the group had landed on, looking out at the horizon. The sky was a clear blue, and the sun lighted the sky brightly above. It was close to sunset, she was sure. They better find a place to sleep by nightfall.

Then, Melina's thoughts drifted into another direction. The plane. It was like her sister's death all over again, except a greater number of people. Why was she always the reason for antoher's death? Wasn't she trying to help them? Could her prescence on this quest effect their mission to save Violet? Would Violet die because of her, or even Anna, Mini, or Zin?

"I'm going to check on Zin," Melina announced.

"Yeah, me too."

Anna knew exactly what Melina was thinking. She was thinking about her sister, Stella, again. Her friends, Victoria, and Alex, and many more. The daughter of Hecate would have to snap her out of it soon enough, or it could possibly hold the group back on their mission. They needed to find Violet, and fast; before anything could become to drastic.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:41 pm

I jumped over more and more debree,the closer I got to the main body of the plane.I couldnt see Zin so a droped some of my black,dust-bunny sized searchers,which were in my pocket and waited till it came back with a location.I slowly folled behind it,not wanting to step on A.more explosive material,or B.the dead bodies.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:59 am

~Uh, Zin's at the back, tail portion. Kinda where you'd not see her. :] The tail was depicated from the body a mile away. :] But anywho, to introduce someone!

OOC:
”’Cause Maybe, You’re Gonna Be the One That Saves Me"

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 RasmusLedin t
||r||a||v||i||s||||n||o||v||a||l||e

Mr. tall, mysterious and Poseidon’s child
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis Novale, the simple, individual worker of Poseidon was there. And he saw it all happen. The crash, the screams. The individual peices of metal that soared throught the air and landed a foot away from the tree he was in. The blood too. always the blood. And he knew, this was a catastrophic event enough to be repeated in his head, like a broken record. He closed his eyes, knowing that the part of land they were in was still not filled, or even deserted from civilization. Still, this peice of land belonged to the dryads, trees and forest dwellers of the time-being, until this aircraft accident.

"What the he-" he said, after all the ruckus filled afternoon had settled down. smoke was everywhere. Mini fire spots danced across the land, and he was sure the smell of burning meat filled his nose enough to make him gag. And that's when he met them. Them who he knew from the start of who exactly they were. Trouble. That is. But still, Travis hid. Within the distance, a second crash happened.. Duller. Smaller. And he knew, from the scrapes of metal, it was still a part of the plane. Without a word and sound, that he knew, even the elder girl couldn't hear him, Travis swung from tree to tree, the loudest sound he made was that of a fleeing raccon. Within moments later, he was in the crash site. Or more like a bent scrape of metal that is. He approached the thing, knowing it was just the cargo hold, but at least, it was the best praeserved piece of the whole body. He opened it and what lay infront of him startled his very core. "What the-?"

Grey mist filled the air, and center of it, was a dome. a small dome indeed. Travis pounded it, and he found it hard, almost indestructable. And that's what he was found. Standing at the remains of the broken tail wind, with a dome like structure to figure out. Yeah, pretty much not the average. Something he knew was just for him. Or related to him. These were the works of the gods.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:10 pm

While Melina and Mini were scanning the area for Zin, Anna had decided to take her own path. She walked along a trail of debris and dirt; blood staining the ground. Bodies surrounded her, and the route she was taking. It was almost like an endless sea of death, like the underworld had risen to the earth's surface and completely taken over the landscape. Anna wondered, would this be what camp would look like if they lost the war to the titans?

In the distance, a sound of metal being pounded on met the teenager's ears. Reaching for her staff, and bringing it out in front of her, she advanced slowly. Upon reaching the destination of the noise, Anna hid behind the small dome, crouching, and keeping her movements as small as possible. When she finally found the boy pounding on the dome, the daughter of Hecate stood up, raising her staff.
"Who are you?" she asked, preparing a spell, which lit the top of the staff in a small flame.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:17 pm

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.So much death and destruction."Que triste."I mumbled.Id noticed the forest and heard movement but thought nothing of it.The dryads and nymphs had probably stirred up becuase of the activity.I heard Anna and started walking in her direction.I stopped afew feet away while I was still out of view.There was a boy over there that looked about my age.I quietly backed up and entered the forests edge.I quickly ran from tree to tree and ended up a good 7 feet from the guy.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 am

"Why are you here?" Melina asked angrily, gripping the boy's shirt and bringing him close to her sword's blade. Before this, the daughter of Athena had already found her way around the boy before, she knew, being spotted. She was determined not to let anyone else loose another life, so she had to jump to conclusions that he was a spy for Kronus, or even Violet. Though, her bravery could be determined as quite heroic, or just a little too protective. "We don't like being spied on."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:06 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis could see it in her eyes that lying, or even making a flase move would make him into a dummy any moment now. But there was something, something in her voice that didn't make him quake in fear. He tone of superiority just ignited his rage, more and more, as he was caught inside a crime scene of sort. Even as this girl, this girl of younger age was smaller than him, and he could easily push her off and run, there was something that he needed to justify. "Spied on? Ha!" Travis said, tilting his head back in maddening laughter. His fatal flaw of authority was easily lifted into scene once someone orders, or even yells at him.

"Are you easily enraged like this, or are you making an effort?" Travis' voice was injectad with venom, but even in his show of bravery, he was a tinsy bit afraid of the girl with the sharp projectile. "But even so, this" he motioned to the thickening smoke and the cold contrasting grey dome of the crash, "isn't spy worthy. Not that I'm saying I'm a spy." he told them, glancing a quick peek of the girl's commrad.

"Besides, isn't this just a part of your everyday life?" he asked them, a glint of madness in his blue eyes.

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:40 am

Melina tightened her grip on the boy's shirt in frustration and anger. Truly, what she preferred to do at this very moment, was to slit the neck of the boy. Though, she knew she couldn't give into her emotions. It would effect the outcome of their mission, and might put her comrades in a perilous situation. She had to be more careful from now on.

The daughter of Athena released the boy from her grasp, and put away her sword as well. Her bright, stormy, gray eyes focused on his face; her expression still bold, and her eyebrows arched.
"Very well," she replied, her voice softening. "Though, if you don't mind me asking, why are you here, and where exactly are we?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Denver Colorado." Travis stated, pretty much delighted how it had end well with the younger kid. Or rather, how he was a quick movement away from the keychain in his pocket. Not that he'd use it on them, no, but the mere essense of being able to feel it reachable made him relax a bit. Only a bit though. His face was curious, as to was it fate these bunch were here, or a mere accident that they met. But surely, he sensed something about them. Something worth comming with. "I was here, for the time alone." he said, making sure the slur of words were audible yet cool to the ears. His blue eyes brightened a bit, now that the sense of danger was gone, and the wind once more carressed his black hair. Travis, with his back to the dome, where his back felt the icy breath of the textile, and faced the others that were new to him.

"I know what you guys are. But the formalities..." he left the question hanging, and he raised his eyebrows in the wisdom of knowing they would rather be comfortable to introduce themselves to a person of a name themselves. "Oh and it's Travis. Travis Novale." he added, grinning a bit and crossing his arms across his chest. As a test of a tease, Travis winked at the girl who attacked him earlier and laughed at her response.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 pm

I put my dager back in its holster and aproached him,trying to be as non-threatful as posible.His aura read of power,which probably meant he was a big three kid."Im Minerva Hernandez,daughter of hecate and grandaughter of Hades,you can call me Mini."I said,smiling kindly and holding out my hand for a handshake.I was much better at being freindly than being hostile.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:43 am

Melina rolled her eyes at Travis' wink, but tried for a small smile shortly afterwards. He was most likely going to join the group on their mission, so it was best for her to get along with everyone. "Melina Johnson, daughter of Athena."

"And I'm Anna Jones, daughter of Hecate. I'm the one leading this quest."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:59 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis knew the gods were real. Sure, he was claimed. But camp was the only thing he didn't came too. If he did, he would've known all about these kids. He was educated, in the mythical world, by satyrs that came across his scent, but he reassured them that he could handle his own weight. For now. And so, being a child of Poseidon, this old and unexperienced except for the art of craftsmanship and gang wars, Travis attracted attention of monsters, which he luckily managed to stay alive from.

Travis shook the hand of the teen, he knew was someone of his age, and grinned. Now that's more of the hospitality he expected. He glanced a bit, at the two others, who named themselves as anna and Melina, and cocked his head to the side. "So that's why you're so hot headed with me. 'Cause Athena and Poseidon just don't clash." Travis muttered. But on the other hand, he wasn't offending somebody.

As Travis got his part in the group, his attention, then steered to the problem at hand. "Why are you here again? And what," he asked, "is this?" Travis pointed at the grey dome.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 am

"I'm willing to behave," Melina replied, forcing a smile.

"We're here to rescue my cousin," Anna explained. "We're trying to get to Phoenix, Arizona, but, as you can tell, we haven't had so much luck." She pointed out the crash site. "We need to find Violet before this happens again."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:12 am

t

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Yeah, so the three of you are going to do that how?" he asked. Plus, they were all girls. It was unimaginable how they got so far, and even surviving a crash. Wow, this Violet kid must be very thankful at the end of this mess. "so let me guess. The three- four of us will find this Violet, and hopefull bring her to this summer camp" which he hadn't gone too, ever since, "and managing to stay alaive?" he arched an eyebrow, but the idea of what a perilious journey awaited him made his excited to the very tip of every nerve in his body.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:22 am

Anna nodded her head in reply. She didn't expect Travis to join in on the quest, but he could be useful, especially after the loss of Zin, her best friend. "Yeah, that's it."

"It's getting dark," Melina said. "It would be best to camp out here for the night, and start early in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:30 am

t

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis would've nodded. But the sickening smell of decaying meat filled his nose and mouth that made him nauseated. So, instead, he shook his head. "No. There's a stream down below the cliff. If we get to that spot, it would be a better chance to not encounter the police." he said, motioning to the slowly clearing smoke. Sure, he'd give it an hour or two, and this place will be pouring in with adults, something he'd been trying to avoid. More attention. From them. Travis then slowly leaned down to get anna's eyes in front of him. [b]"and besides, whatever's in here, I'd want to let it stay that way."[/]b
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:16 pm

I smiled when Travis mentioned joining the group.Sure I loved the others to death but having a big three kid seemed like a good idea at this point.I looked around again and sighed.So much death."This is SO gonna end up on the news."I mumbled.I looked over at the dome and shudered.Its gave of an aura,which only beings with souls could do.It looked...chaotic..Hm..I walked over to it and placed my hand on the side.It was cold."Um..any of you know what caos kids use as a protection mechanism?"I said,while slowly circiling the dome.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:21 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis cleared his throat, and closed his eyes for a second. After a while, he opened it to reveal bright blue ones, that seemed to peirce someone's very soul. "Chaos kids? chaos had kids?" he asked, having a lot of questions more than answers, he presumed. But, as he was about to start with the next, flashing lights of blue and red appeared the darkening sky, and he knew it was about time to go. "Their here. C'mon, I'll show you where we'll stay for the night." Travis said, heading off to a direction opposite of where the mangles peice of metal that once were a plane lay.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:35 am

"Okay. Come on everyone." Anna and Melina trailed closely behind Travis. The two exchanged looks, telling each other that this plane tragedy was only just the beginning of their quest, and there was much more to come.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:48 pm

I sighed and followed Travis,matching his stride and walking next to him.I didnt like following people considering the times I have usually ended me up in a trap or in a fight to the death.Once we reached the forest the smell of death and the sirens werent as noticible.I stared wide eyed,at the forest,grinning.It was such a beutiful place and that just made me smile."So..how long have you known you were a demi-god?"I asked Travis,trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:20 am

t

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"For quite some time now actually." Travis muttered as they enetered the forest. A little later, they found themselves inside a small clearing, far enough to not hear the sirens of chaos in the crash site, but also near enough to know that the fire that burned the place a while ago was put out, leaving white smoke rising to the atmosphere. "So guys, how about here?" he asked, as he stumbled into the creek that winded through the little sanctuary. He looked at them, and awaited their answer.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:24 am

"I'm fine with it," Anna replied.

"Yeah, me too."

The two settled down, and unpacked their belongings. The daughter of Hecate set up a tent for the group, and Melina got a fire started.

~ Loss of muse. xD
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:26 pm

While Anna and Meline set up I opened my backpack and rummeged through it.Afew days ago I had reactivated the enlargment of the inside space,so now I could carry the same amount of stuff you could carry in a fridge.I pulled out a bag of marshmallows and a pack of hotdogs.Being overly prepared was just my thing.I looked around and smiled.Sure are situation had gotten worse by the minute quiet recently but atleast now things had callmed down.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:13 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis looked at the things they brought and sighed. He himself had his things around, hidden in a hollow stomp by the stream, and pulled out a blanket, rather than a sleeping bag. He rather sleep in the trees, than in the ground. That's how he roll. "So, dinnertime..." he mused, trailing his voice in the end as he thought about hunting. How easily disgusted were these girls? Would they be alright to see their food alive first? "Anyone up for fishing?" he announced, his eyes shinning with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:48 am

After setting up camp, Anna stood up, her gaze directed to Travis. "I'll come."

"I'll stay here and keep guard of the camp," Melina announced. Her, being a daughter of Athena, she was sure that water and she wouldn't cope well. Poseidon and Athena had always been rivals, so it was best for the goddess' children to keep their distance away from the sea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next