Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:08 pm

I followed behind Melina and cocked my gun. There was a searing pain in my abdomen, I had the worst headache of life and to top it off I had the munchies. When shakespear came up with ' Hell hath no fury like a women scorned' he probably had more smarticles than people gave him credit for. "Here we go." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:39 am

He who doesn’t fear death
Fears nothing in life….

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 Ashley-greene

…so what’s there to be worried at the end of your life,
than what you have regretted through out it.

۩||zin||melion||۩
daughter of Chaos

Zin looked around for a place to hide. Unlike the others, she hadn't gotten the time to react as fast as them. Melina and Mini, they were too far for her to run for. If she did, she might as well give out their hiding places. She could only wish they brought Anna and Violet with them. Travis- she didn't worry about him. She saw him coughing, heavily, as he tried to wave the smog away from his nose. Who knew Poseidon kids could be so much sensitive. She saw him dive- literally- into what she could only hear is a small lake thing off to the right. Rooted to her stand, Zin frantically twisted around to search for any signs of possible attacks. She could hear foot falls on the green grass, after the ringing in her ears stopped. Zin walked as silent as she could, into the outskirts of the smoke. She didn't like it- to lose her vision, and if it came to the point that the gang has surrounded her...well, she really wasn't going down without a fight. Zin covered her nose with the gem of her shirt, made sure at least she was armed with a sword, and procceeded to walk surely. She was sure she was farther away from Mini and Melina as she was to Travis. 

Zin's steps were slow, and yet it was silent. The silence that didn't cover her life did show itself to her. Only it didn't offer rest. It didn't offer peace. It offered only anxious awaiting. Zin could feel a trickle of a bead of sweat fall from her forehead. Looking over her shoulder, she could only see waht seemed to be the first encounter of the mysterious people. If they were people. 

At least, she wondered if they were monsters too.

Zin lowered to a crouch, and she could feel the blazing pain on her right thigh. Zin looked at it on her pheripheral vision, an her stomach twisted. The pant leg, it was torn vertically. Blood flowed- at least not as heavy as before- but it did make her sick. Scrunching up her nose, and remembering she had worse injuries before, she continued. At last, as the smog finally cleared- at least to see 8 feet in front of you- Zin managed to see the person that stalked the dark smog. Or should a better term be Thing? Standing, with its beady eyes staring at her, was one head of a hydra.

"I knew it! Our scent is too potent!" Zin cried with a couple of profanities more. What were they hoping? To go cross country without attracting monsters? They could've even been wishing to see Zeus in a tutu. That's to say, that was an unavoidable circumstance. Hey, at least they got so far. Wasn't it a song, Zin amused herself as she raised her weapon. More heads appeared in her line of vision. In the end, it doesn't even matter coz we're gonna die anyway, she smirked briefly. Zin slowly backed up as 7 pairs of beady eyes looked at her hungrily. Zin didn't make a sound. Nor any sudden movements. But- before her eyes, one of the heads strikes her.

And that's bad- in half-blood sense.

"'Ello kitty.” Zin teased as she dodged the head full of shape teeth with her sword. Her knees buckled as the force and motion caught her off guard. She slid the sword, a little off to the left, and the head misse her feet as it struck the ground. Careful not to cut or perforate the head and neck, she jumped off her stance and sprinted, sprinted anywhere close and where she'd get any chance. But luck wasn't on her side. As it turned out, a long stretch of field awaited her, and all he could do was go back near the highway. At least she knew she has back up there. Zin nearly got a snap to the head. She wasn't careful. Fending off another attack, she ran, as fast as her weakened legs could carry her. She passed Travis' head break the surface of the water, and the hydra got its attention on him too. It went near the water and then, all he'll broke lose.

Water splattered on it's face, it didn't even respond properly. Gagging, it shook off water just in time for both Travis and Zin got to the burned/blowned up Everest.
"You'd think you'd had one bad day- only to find out it isn't over yet."Travis said, sounding really really irked off. "Well, you know what they say-" Zin said, looking up and grinning like a mad person. Maybe she was. "If life ave yu lemons, throw 'em back and ask for cookies." Zin laughed, leving a very confused Travis that questioned her sanity. Zin gripped her handle tightly and awaited the hydra. A murmur of pain escaped her lips, but she held her ground. Plan. They needed a plan. Zin looked at Melina- knowing she would've had one already. Well- she wasn't a daughter of Athena for nothing. .
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why.
The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 1293479855_5948_full

It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
| M E L I N A | J O H N S O N |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | A T H E N A |

This quest just keeps getting better and better! Between the ride full of fun to Arizona, and now the ride back to camp, they just might die once they reach Manhatten--if they reached Manhatten.

After laying Anna's sleeping body down next to the rock, Violet tended to her cousin, and then Melina quickly sprung into action. She formulated a plan in her head, once that she hoped wouldn't fail, and would at least take care of the hydra before Violet's old buddies return. Hopefully this strategy wouldn't cause others to question her sanity.

"I'm going to regret doing this, I know it." Melina studied the hydra with intentive gray eyes. To prevent Anna from being burned to ashes, the daughter of Athena left the security behind the rock and met up with Zin and Travis.

"This is going to sound stupid, but we have to go for it's stomach. And quite honestly, that'll be hard to do, especially when you have seven heads breathing fire." Melina took a moment to breathe, savoring each breath as if it were her last. Her plan involved water; water and wisdom definietly didn't mix, so she was really cautious of that. "Travis, stall the hydra so that you give Mini, Zin, and I enough time to get past the heads. Okay?" she instructed him, leaving the last part as more of a question, as she understood well now that the son of Poseidon had a slight problem with authority.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:30 pm

I followed after Melina. I didn't really have a clue in where I was suppose to go so following a daughter of Athena seemed like a good idea. I nodded along, agreeing with the idea. I looked down and noticed that the splotch of blood on my shirt had grown but i ignored it. If i kept looking at it I'd start paying attention to my pain again.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:23 am

Sometimes life just couldn’t stop bringing you down,
and you just can’t help but get dragged…

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 RasmusLedin

….but unlike you, there’s still me in the world,
Who just can’t stop but find happiness in misery.

ѱ||travis||novale|| ѱ
son of Poseidon

“” , “.”

Travis gave her a wolfish grin. She could've asked him if cats meow, or dogs bark. This was a picnic in the garden. “Yeah, I could do better than that.” Travis laughed as he cockily leaned his head to the left. With a pulling sensation in his gut, he knew the water in the lake was more than willing to obey. As Travis closed his eyes, ridding himself of the monster's sickening glare- really, they could have worn lenses and still look ugly- and the fun began. Or at least for them.

For the monster, well, not too much. Big- fountain like strucktures of water snaked around their group, as it head towards the target. Travis let out a mad- as in insane- laugh.
“Don't get cocky hotstuff.” Zin chuckled as she charged the monster sneakily. Travis, playful Travis, sent out a purposely aimed gush of water on her. Clean fun, right? Zin didn't seem to like it though. She gave him a glare, flipped him off and went back to her stance- drenched to the bone. Travis laughed. The monster didn't seem to know what they were doing. Good right? He looked at the others as they themselves charged. Now what? He asked himself, knowing his power could hold but his attention span can't. He looked over to where supposedly Violet and Anna lay- protected. He gave them a loop side grin. This was both boring and tedious. While the girls dd the heavy work, he was there, being the model for the monster's eyes to train on. Easy right? Wrong. 

As the minster fell back, he gave of a sickening roar, and charged harder. Travis, caught off guard, dove out before he was gtten flattened. With a flip of his hair, the gut sensation returned, and thee he was again with the hose thingy.

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:09 am

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why.
The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 1293479855_5948_full

It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
| M E L I N A | J O H N S O N |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | A T H E N A |

Melina was well aware of the fact that she was risking her life for her friend's safety, but honestly, what choice did she have? Perhaps it was better to die a slow, painful death in the water than die of old age. With the first option, at least your existance would be remembered.

It took a lot of speed and agility to do make her way towards the hydra, especially when she had to dodge the incoming waves of water as the monster fell to the ground, but the daughter of Athena, when she was in range, thrusted her sword into the hydra's belly. It let out a loud, blood-curdling roar, and began to slowly disinegrate into golden ashes, though the rest of the corpse remained.

"Uh, anyone else want to try?"

Suddenly, a blast of dark energy came from behind; englufing the monster, and slowly crushing it to bits. Melina turned her head, and Anna stood behind the rock she hid her behind with her staff raised, Violet at her side in the same position.

"Are we going home now?" Anna asked drowsily, leaning back on Violet.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

"Sis. Nice to see ya up."I said grinning. I shook my head resembling a dog, trying to get the water out of my hair. I had the worst of luck when water was involved. I chuckled. Strangely enough things didn't seem that bad now. Must be Anna's vibe or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:19 am

~Let's go back to camp, shall we? *wiggles eyebrows*

He who doesn’t fear death
Fears nothing in life….

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 Ashley-greene

…so what’s there to be worried at the end of your life,
than what you have regretted through out it.

۩||zin||melion||۩
daughter of Chaos

Zin grinned once she saw the monster reduced into a pile of yellow powder. But she grinned even more once she saw Anna, alive and well. Or at least well enough to be at least killing monsters again. With her hair stuck to her neck, she brushed them off with the back of her hand, and walked up her. “Camp. Right.” She told her. Her eyes were tired, and you could see how beaten she was- how everyone was- due to the layer of grime that has covered them all. They all could use a bath, which Zin could really tell she is going to be racing to the showers once their. Or at least, if she's still awake by then.

“Grab hold everyone!” Zin told everyone, once they crowded among the three. She made sure everyone was holding her, and even reluctantly, she saw Travis give in and placed the tip of his finger on her shoulder. “On the count of three. One. THREE!” Zin yelled as the darkness surrounded them once more. She laughed out, as she fell on the grassy hill, on her back, and grinned. What a trip. Groggy, she opened one of her eyes, since she closed them for 'lift-off' and spotted for every one of her group's faces. “That..hurted. But still, home, sweet home.” She mumbled, before giving out to exhaustion and passing out. Travis gave off a deep sigh and walked to her body. “I'll carry her.” He offered, already lifting Zin's pale body into his arms. “See you guys in a few.” He grunted as he carried off down the hill, into the awaiting arms of camp. For now at least, they needed rest.

~Reallllly sorry guys! Loss of muse!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8