Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Empty
PostSubject: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:03 pm

THE QUEST

This is the RV that they will be driving in for the first half of the quest.

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} 16k6nlx

Jared Frost.

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} 2cdk7wj

I waited by the entrance of camp with my friend Andrew, in an RV. I was almost shaking with fear. Yeah, I was scared. Scared as a chihuahua. What we, all seven of us, are about to go on, is huge. Not just huge, humongous. Kinda like, saving the whole goddamn world kinda thing. Yeah. We're going on a quest. And not that Skyrim shizz either, a real quest. A really real quest. I'm rambling. In my head. Did you know the actual phrase rambling had a dutch origin, deriving from the words rammalen and rammen meaning to copulate with, specifically referring to cats- Oh my God I'm rambling about rambling. God I must be nervous.

"Could use a freakin drink right about now," I whispered to myself and coughed.

Nnfh. Not doing too good. After that little adventure I had, traveling across the world, I've seemed to pick up something. Dunno what it is, but I think it's just a cold. Lawl. A Khione kid catching a cold. Lawl. Gotta write that down somewhere. Anyway, I think it started after being trapped in that plane with that goddamn demigod, Christian. We fought a little, and then he blasted me with some of that voodoo magic shizz Hecate kids have. That blast of magic made me have a vision, a vision of something terrible. A world with humanity begin wiped out, and somehow, I know Christian is the one who caused it. When the vision ended, I was being thrown out of the plane, and I landed back in camp. Yeah, quite freakin convenient.

I started to think about Skye... and then about Poppy. How the hell am I supposed to tell her that I... broke... her. I remember that, lawl. Anyway, I think Skye is going to break out, beat me up, call me names, etc. Or she'll just shrug it off. Probably the latter. I don't think she gives a crap about me anymore, so I'll probably just have to deal with that. And as much as it pains me to do so, I'm going to have to completely put my feelings aside for her in the coming days. I will have to act like I have no freakin idea who she is, and even if I do, I don't care. Ungh.

So yeah, in other words, I'm at my psychological breaking point. I am kinda ready to just say fudge it all and jump off a cliff. Probably will survive it though. I mean, after begin thrown out of a plane every second day, and living, you kinda get used to falling. It's actually quite peaceful.

So yeah.

ANDREW JACOB REILLY

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} 24ys0g7

"You and me both," I commented on Jared's status: 'Wanting a Drink'.

I have had an eventful couple of weeks.

Let's see... I think it all started when Jared Iris-Called me. He told me about some weird things going on in India. About some rioters. I told him that it was probably just a coincidence that they had the same colored eyes, but I started considering it wasn't a coincidence. Then I told him about Christian, one of my half-brothers that disappeared without a trace a while back. He was one of the most adept and powerful demigods here, and was hated for it. Possibly from the pressure, but.. he started to commit horrible crimes against humanity, and then he left. Jared had to go then, but I was haunted that night about the thought that Christian had returned.

About a week or two later, Jared Iris-Called me again, telling me about how he encountered Christian twice and that those rioters he fought would explode into monster dust if you killed them. He first told me about the encounters. One was on the sea, where Christian locked him in his room, turned off all the lights and shut the shudders, all by snapping his fingers. He told me about how Christian had plans for this world and that they would not benefit Camp Half Blood, which means that we're all possibly gonna die from his plans. The next encounter he had was saving some girl named Poppy on a plane. He fought with him and was completely outmatched, Christian was much better than he was at sword-play. Christian the blasted him with some type of magic, and he had a vision. He hasn't told me what was in the vision though. When he awoke Christian had kicked him off of the plane.

Me however? I had been on a date for the first time in my life. I had actually made friends, (yeah. Friends.) with an Aphrodite girl, and had made a breakthrough with how to kill most monsters easily. Yeah not too eventful in that aspect, but hey.

Then, after I had gone into the Oracle's room, I had been given a prophecy.

Seven Demi-gods shall come together To chance with death, lose life’s tether.
The male born of ice, shall lead the fight. To a land near removed from naked sight.
The Immortal Hunter loses something dear, For who knows her as hazy fear.
Bring along a child of drink, along with light, Forget not she who knows strategy, And one whose water will be your spark, unite together and face the dark.
The cold and bitter shall triumph evil. But shall meet with his maker primeval.
The Way of Life has come to an end. Find all reborn, and to transcend.
The Child of Magic shall rise again. For the heart of evil lies within

Although, to not give Jared cold fee-Heheh. I just realized the punniness of that joke. Anyway, not to scare Jared, I left out the third to last line... In fact... that gives me a little bit of a chill and an emotional spike. I don't want to see Jared die. I don't. I am hoping that this won't happen. Just... a metaphor spun up to trick us. I hope...

"When are they going to get here?" I asked, looking back in the RV.

Last edited by Sammeh on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:24 pm

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Tumblr_lwkk51EVWp1r6vmp1o1_500

Thalia Grace
outfit

Thalia walked towards the RV with Skye trailing behind slightly. Thalia looked rather... pissed. Yeah, pretty angry that she had to go on a quest with several men. She was happy when she heard Skye was going. A girl, and a rather smart girl at that. Thalia had even tried to get her to join the Hunters. She would be pretty valuable, but Skye said Camp life was for her. Oh well, she tried.

But now this quest. It seemed pretty big. Oh yeah, as if stopping the forces of evil was never big. Haha. Even though Thalia didn't show it, she was nervous. Very nervous.

Thalia's spiky hair stuck out in all directions under her silver circlet. Her silver parka was tied around her waist. In her pocket was her mace canister, which transformed into her spear. Her silver bracelet that turned into Aegis was on her wrist as always, and on her back was her silver quiver and bow.

Thalia looked back at Skye, who seemed occupied with her thoughts. "Hurry up!"

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Tumblr14

Skylar Cross
outfit

Skye looked up suddenly, breathing deeply. She quickened her pace, and attempted to control her breathing. "I'm coming, dammit!" she yelled at Thalia.

Skye had her usual celestial bronze dagger strapped to her jeans, and she wore a loose blue shirt. Her combat boots were steel toed, a plus. Her hair was messy and pulled back in a ponytail.

She was nervous. Her first quest after being at camp for 5 years. Also, going off campus always gave her the creeps. She attracted monsters more than almost anyone, excluding Thalia, who was also a child of the Big Three.

"I could use a drink," she muttered under her breath.

Skye climbed in the RV behind Thalia. Thalia sat near a window, and Skye sat next to her, opting to sit as far away from Jared as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:50 pm

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Tumblr_lyioie8nvv1qzx74yo1_500

It felt as if I had been walking to the stupid RV forever. I had been picked to go on a quest with a bunch of people I didn't know. How fun would this be? They would all get to talk because the are friends, and I would be just in the back round listening. Something like that. That's usually how my social encounters went anyway. When I saw the RV, it was bigger than I thought it would be. Actually, I thought it would be more like a van. I didn't know that we even had an RV. I turned around when I was five yards away from the RV when I heard my name called.

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Tumblr_lzl3fgJNT01qex710o1_500

I ran up the hill practically already out of breath but I didn't stop running. I caught up with my cousin eventually. I had heard he was going on a quest and I knew I would be the only one to see him off. "I wanted to say bye," I gasped. I stopped for a while until I caught my breath. "Also," I said, reaching into my pocket. "I wanted to give you this." I presented to him an iPhone. "I know we aren't allowed to use them, but this one is special. My mom gave it to me. It runs on rainbow power, so it doesn't need batteries. It's like an Iris message with no mist and no cost required. Call me sometime. Tell me how your doing," I explained to him. I then hugged him, said goodbye again, and left.

"Thanks," I said, and I walked to the door of the RV, not sure what to do, so I knocked.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:29 pm

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Angry-teen
tyler.HALE [18] . . . . . .

The communicator vibrated softly in my pocket, the gift from my buddy Drewie, or Hyrulean from Hephaestus cabin. I sighed, because it was undoubtedly Hyrulean himself. How did I know this? The communicator only connected to one person! This little techie punk gives me the phone and I'm like, sick, and then he never changes the thing to call anyone else. But that's fine, I don't really know anyone else that well. Speaking of getting to know people, I was being sent on my first quest with a bunch of people from camp. I wasn't actually quite sure why I had been chosen. Something about li-

"Hey, this is Tyler. What's up, bro?"
"Watch your butt on that quest. Dangerous stuff, course if you had my nano-weave armor you would be fi-"
"I've told you so many times I don't get tech like you do. Kid of Apollo, remember? Not Hephaestus."
"Dude, just watch out, okay? And keep clear of the girls on the quest, okay? The water girl would crush you if you even talk to her-" "Er..."
"- and the other one is just overpowered as hell."
"Are you doubting my combat ability?"
"Close quarters? I mean... No, but I-"
"If you're so sure, Drewie, you're so on for an archery contest down at the range when I get back, winner subjects loser to intense humiliation."
"Hmph. Hyrulean off."

Heh. Guy can't shoot for beans, but we make the best combat team ever. I can shoot monsters off his back, and he's magical with his little swords. Approaching the RV, I shouldered my archery pack off of my back, and ran a hand through my hair. Fate of the world, huh? I was pretty nervous, but it didn't really show; I hope. I always played it pretty cool. Climbing into the RV through the side door, levering my hand around the doorframe, I jumped through the doorway, offering a "Mornin', guys."

Whoa, the atmosphere in the room was killing.

Last edited by Ghost on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:59 am

Jared Frost.

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} 2cdk7wj

I stood up and straightened my jacket. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the RV. I think everyone's here except that Athena girl. We'll wait around for her a little while longer, but if she doesn't show up in the next thirty minutes, we're outta hereee. Okay... Apollo kid check. Dionysus kid check. Thali-aaahhhhhhhh... oh.. she... oof... she's kinda scary. And that's coming from the guy who's been thrown off a plane. Anyway, Poseidon girl check.

"Hey everybody. I'm the leader of this quest, Jared Frost. I am a Khione kid. If even one of you snickers about that name I will personally freeze your genitalia in your sleep. Anyway, just to make sure all of you know... this guy we're trying to stop? He's powerful. Like really powerful. So, in all probability, most of you will not come back alive. I honestly could not give a crap. Just make sure you do your part of the prophecy and everything will be K. Now excuse me, I have to have dirty dreams at this moment. Feeling frisky," I say and then turned to Thalia.

"Aheh. Hello Thalia, nice to meet you, you need a drink? Anything and I'll get it for you just please don't hurt me," I squeaked out before rushing into the front and sitting down. I pulled my hood over my face, sat there for a moment, and then dozed off.

ANDREW JACOB REILLY

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} 24ys0g7

I rolled my eyes at Jared and stood up myself. I leaned against the wall and looked out to everyone.

"Well, he did have some good points there, but maybe did not deliver them in the way he meant to. Although don't test him about the name thing..." I shuddered and slightly wiggled my hips from a chill up my spine. "Anyway, you should be cautious about the quest, he did say we are going up against someone very powerful, more powerful than any of us combined. And he wasn't exaggerating. And maybe he didn't have to say the dirty dreams thing in front of his ex, but hey, live and learn," I said and looked at Skye. What did he see in her? I'm not sure.

"Anyway, I would like to tell you about the prophecy, but... uh... actually never mind. So... the prophecy goes like this if I recall...

Seven Demi-gods shall come together To chance with death, lose life’s tether.
The male born of ice, shall lead the fight. To a land near removed from naked sight.
The Immortal Hunter loses something dear, For who knows her as hazy fear.
Bring along a child of drink, along with light, Forget not she who knows strategy, And one whose water will be your spark, unite together and face the dark.
The cold and bitter shall triumph evil
...."
I... I stuttered and paused on the line about Jared's death. I gulped down spit and emotions before continuing.

"But shall meet with his maker primeval...
The Way of Life has come to an end. Find all reborn, and to transcend.
The Child of Magic shall rise again. For the heart of evil lies within
,"
I finished.

Hoo.. I feel a little sick. I looked out onto the participants of the quest, nodded, and returned to my seat, waiting for the last girl to arrive.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:25 am

Isabella • Rose

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Smileeey

Isabella walked to the RV knowing she was late for the quest. Isabella ran a hand through her hair, wondering if she was going to be the youngest one for the quest. Damn summer birthday. Isabella finally made it to the RV where the rest of the members of the quest were. Isabella looked over the RV with her gray eyes. Pretty impressive. Maybe Isabella wouldn't have to steal cars on this quest. Well, this was Isabella's third quest. So maybe she was like a pro at quests or something by now. She also had brought a bag along with her filled with stuff that demigods would need. Isabella looked at the members of the quest. Isabella jogged into the RV, seeing everyone else there. Isabella smiled lightly.

"Is this your first quest for some of you?" Isabella asked, raising an eyebrow. Isabella recognized one girl as Thaila. She probably has been on a quest before.

(((THANKS FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THIS GUYS xD I found it this morning on the bus xD)))

Last edited by GreekGirl on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:33 pm

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Tumblr_lyioie8nvv1qzx74yo1_500

I let myself into the RV in time to hear the prophecy. It sounded like I was an extra person on this quest, so odds are that I either wasn't important and would die on the side, or was not important enough to kill. I thought about it a little while, then noticed I was still standing by the door where people could invite me into the socialization. I didn't want that at all. I quickly took off my sunglasses and hung them on the front of my shirt and moved to the back where the kitchen was, sitting at the table since it was the only seat left available.

I removed the iPhone (which I was informed was an irisPhone) and clicked through the apps. Mostly they were about when rainbows were likely to appear, weather, alarm clocks, iris messaging, and some other apps. The usual. I wondered if Kate would get mad at me if I downloaded some different apps. Then, I noticed, we weren't even moving. I cleared my throat.
"So, uh...hi...When exactly are we even going to move?" I asked, because so far this vehicle was pretty stationary.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:26 pm

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Tumblr_lwkk51EVWp1r6vmp1o1_500

Thalia Grace
outfit

Thalia leaned her elbow against the window, resorting to peering out from under her hair at the RV. Looking for posible escape routes if say, the RV got knocked off the road by a monster. Two Big Three kids out in the open, unprotected, she didn't like it.

"YO! LET'S GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE!" she yelled.

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Tumblr14

Skylar Cross
outfit

Skye looked at the younger Athena girl. She could tell that she liked her already. "Yeah, well, some of us haven't been graciously allowed the privilege," she replied. But instead of a snarky, sarcastic tone to her voice, Skye actually sounded... nice. Wow. Boys and girls get a camera because this hardly ever happens.

Thalia and Skye sat at a booth. Skye beckoned the girl to sit with them. Maybe making a few friends instead of enemies on this quest was the right way to go. Let's go over the list. Jared, enemy so far. Andrew, doesn't seem to favor her so far. Max, she wasn't sure. He wouldn't be too bad to have on her side. Isabella, she was sure would be her friend soon enough. Skye had heard about the girl, and they would just be friends. Perhaps handy in battle. An Athena child. Tyler was a friend of the newbie Cabin Leader, so she was hoping they would be friends here. And Thalia, well she was her friend too.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:42 pm

ANDREW JACOB REILLY

"Next stop, imminent death. Yay..." I said, loud enough for the people in back to hear.

I got on the road and started to drive. Oof... it's been a lazy week. Only catalogued the jars of Cyclopes organs. Other than that, Melody has been taking up my time. She's just... just so great. The best girl I guy could ask for. Hm.

I looked over at Jared and saw two little opened envelopes sticking out of his pocket. I drove with my knee as I took the envelopes and started to read. One of them was from his brother, Christian, not the same evil Christian we were after, they just happened to have the same name. I smiled at the well written letters and the, Love, The Detective ; ). I put that one back in his pocket and took out the other one. I read through it quickly and those heartwarming feelings quickly turned to overwhelming sadness and dread.

Oh.. Oh No. This letter was dated several months ago, about the time Jared started to act out. The letter was notifying Jared about his brother's death. Killed in action. I swallowed and turned to Jared.

So he wasn't just a jerk after all... oh God... why didn't you tell me?

Jared Frost.

You know the funny thing about Demi-God's dreams? They're not actually dreams.

The landscape around me formed, and I was crouching behind a wall, Skye and Andrew next to me. I looked over the wall, and suddenly the scene changed.

I was rocking back and forth in a corner, my clothes ripped. As I turned up to almost look at someone, my eye color had changed from my usual blue to the black eye and yellow pupil I had seen in India and in Russia. The scene changed.

I was kissing someone, engaging in passion, and as this happened, the person I was kissing turned from Skye to a demon. The scene changed.

I was fighting a figure of purple and black darkness, we fought for a while before he ran me through the chest. I coughed up blood and he whispered in my ear, 'You... You have been the offering all this time'. Suddenly, the scene changed again.

In chains, several on his arms, holding him up, and one chain attached to a collar, was attached to someone at least fifteen feet tall. He had jet-black skin, a loincloth. Then suddenly, as if he was waking from a thousand night sleep, his eyes opened, revealing red orbs of complete chaos.

I awoke, startled. I breathed heavily, knowing these were visions. Maybe of the future. Or the possible future. Andrew smirked, but his eyes were full of sadness.

"How were the dirty dreams?"

I looked out the window, seeing those red eyes in the landscape.

"Fine... just fine,"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Isabella | Rose

Isabella sat next to the girl who Isabella knew was Skye. Isabella knew she was the Cl of the Posiden cabin. Isabella ran a hand through her long, wavy brown hair. Isabella bit her lip, thinking about the quest. For some eason, Isabella just had a bad feeling about this quest. Danger seemed written all over it. Yet, this quest seemed different from the other two Isabella had been on. Isabella played with her bracelets on her wirst. Those bacelets were Isabella's weaponds, two long, dealy knives. Isabella looked at Sky with her deep gray eyes, studying her. Athena kids were always prone to studying everyone. A person's talk, speech, movent, everything. Athens=a kids could tell if they wer being lied to them or not. Maybe Isabella would actually be usefl on this quest or something. Isabella was dying o put her new battle plans into action.

"So, uh, I;m Isabella. You guys probably already knew that,"
Isabella said suddenly, turning a bit red from embarassement. Isabella was always shy.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:11 pm

I locked the iPhone and set it on the table, carefully getting up. I tried to balance every time we hit a bump, which was a lot, considering the driver seemed reckless. I walked over to the kitchen sink and bent over it like I was going to throw up, but really I eyed the sink's drain. I stood up again and grabbed the towel hanging on the wrack and set it next to the sink in case I would need it.

I breathed a small breath. The only time I attempted what I was about to attempt was when I was living on the farm back in Ireland. With the grapes back there. I tapped the drain to the sink and after a while a sprout swirled it's way out of the little hole. It curled around the sink and grew fruit which eventually swelled and became purple. Grapes. Once it was done growing I felt like I was going to faint. I staggered backward and sat down for a moment or two, pretending I was just awkward and nothing big was going on except maybe car sickness. Which it wasn't. I was feeling light from the amount of energy that had just been sapped from me, but the car wasn't necessarily helping. I got up after a moment or two of catching my breath. Going back to the sink, I harvested my grapes, and the vine receded by itself back down the pipe. I put the grapes in a Ziploc baggy and sat down at the table. I was gathering up the strength to offer the others some, but right now I was still feeling woozy so I just put my head down and waited for the right time to offer.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Thalia Grace
outfit

Thalia groaned. Reckless driving. Fantastic. She pulled her knees up on the chair, across from Skye and Bella. She set her bow and quiver on the floor. The mace canister was bugging her. She handed it to Skye so she could store it in her enchanted hat. Big whoop. So she flirted with a Hecate kid to get a magic hat. Nice.

Thalia groaned again and her hand massaged her temple. "Okay, I'm going to nap before I vomit all over this nice table," she muttered before pressing her head against the cold glass. It soothed her forehead, and before you knew it, Thalia Grace fell asleep.

Skylar Cross
outfit

Skye smiled at the Athena camper. "I'm Skye. I promise that I'm not as mean as I crack myself up to be. You know, some people have to have the big egos," she responded, laughing a bit. "No need to be shy here. I think we'll all bond a bit over the course of this quest. After all, when it's this life threatening, people always bond," she explained, a little nervously. Skye ≠ Social.

Skye looked at the Dionysus kid, a flicker of worry crossing her face. "Are you okay? she asked the kid. She pointed a finger to the back of the RV. "There's a bed back there that you can crash on if you need to," she said.

Skye looked as Thalia handed her the mace canister. She slipped off her cap, placed the mace canister in, and put the hat back on her head. Oh magic. Flirting actually got her places. This would be a lot easier than carrying a bag around. It only held small things though, nothing too big.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:36 pm

ANDREW JACOB REILLY

"I bet. That face says everything," I said, trying to make him feel better.

I mean... his only family is dead, and he's probably going to die on the quest. I might as well make him feel better for the time being.

"So... after we get to the airport, we should probably split up into two teams. One should go to Greece and one should go to the Sea of Mosnters. Christian has set up bases in a string of islands in the Sea, and in Greece... I heard there's a base there. I'm not sure where, but I know there is," I explained. "One team will take the charter plane down to the Sea of Monsters while the other plane gets to take my family's private jet to Spain, where they will travel to France, go through Italy, and then into Greece.. You can take the Greece mission if you'd like. You have to lead one of them," I finished.

Jared Frost.

I tried to take my mind off things. It was hard, but I was able to put on my usual fake smirk.

"No. That's not the best strategy. We should all just go together, if one place turns up empty, then we'll just head down to the other. We don't want to be short-handed if we have to fight a small army," I explained.

Andrew grinned mischievously.

"Really? You really want..." His voice started to elevate, it was already loud enough for most of them to hear in the back, now it will be even more so. "YOU REALLY WANT TO EXPLAIN TO SKYE WHAT HAPPENED IN RUSSIA WITH POPP-"

Suddenly, almost in instinct, my hand shot out, punching him in the face, and knocking him out. Two papers dropped out of his hand and through the window. Wonder what those were.

Uh oh.

I grabbed the wheel hurriedly, and pushed Andrew off the seat. I drove for a little and looked at Andrew. Yeah I can't just leave him like that. I got off my seat, my hands still on the wheel, and then quickly created two hands to hold the wheel in place of mine, which I attached to the seat, so we would not turn, and two feet to keep the pedals slightly down. It's clear open highway for the moment, so we shouldn't crash just yet.

I slung Andrew over my shoulder and walked into the back of the RV. I looked around for a place to put him where he would not fall down. Well... time for an awkward reunion.

I walked over to Skye and Thalia and placed Andrew on their laps.

"Hey there, Hi there, Ho there Skye. How's it going? I've been pretty good myself, ya know, traveling the world, fighting evil people. It's all good. So yeah I gotta get back to the driver's seat so... yeah," I probably said all that in a matter of ten to twelve seconds.

I sprinted back to the driver's seat, smashed through the ice hands, and placed my own on the wheel, driving carefully. We were almost at the airport, probably about ten minutes off. Andrew should wake up on the plane to Greece.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:55 pm

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Angry-teen

I took a glance around the moderately-sized cabin as the RV vehicle jolted forward into motion. All the seats were taken, or in the process of, except one- oh. Drewie had definitely warned me about this one. Thalia Grace, famous child of Zeus that had been a tree for a while, and apparently if I got on her bad side she'd fry me with energy. I sighed. I wish I had over-the-top powers like that.

I walked over to the empty seat next to the gently dozing teenager. It would be awesome to have a friend like her, actually. Apparently a bit of a wild card, and she looked rather pretty peacefully napping away the journey. Ohkay. And the one across from her, Her Lady of Water, Skye, was emitting waves of angry in circles of radiation. She might not have been, but that was what I envisioned her as doing, and I had no intention of verifying or disproving my assumptions.

I laid back on the headrest of the RV seat, and let the sunlight re-energize me. I had just closed my eyes in exhaustion before something nudged me in the leg. Cracking one eye open, I noticed Jared, the ice kid- what? Wasn't that the driver? Then who was driving?- oh. He dumped the ex-driver onto two girls. Oh no. Wasn't Thalia a hunter, actually? Didn't hunters hate boys? I was a boy the last time I checked. I was sure my eyes were glowing a faint gold light now. They did that when I was internally nervous.

Of course, I didn't look any different on the outside apart from the eyes. Still just laidback on that couch-seat. Dirt off the shoulder, feeling like a pimp.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Isabella | Rose

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Smileeey

Isabella was a bit surprised when the guy who Isabella believed was Jared, just dupmed Andrew onto Skye's lap and Thaila. Well, Thaila was slepping and Isabella wasn't in the mood to see her disturbed and all cranky. Isabella moved Andrew a bit so he wasn't completely on Thaila that much. It just looked like he was sitting next to her, except passed out.

"Is he okay?"
Isabella asked Skye, raising an eyebrow. Isabella could see a bruise forming on his face, indicating he had well, been punched. Isabella's gray eyes narrowed a bit as she tried to piece together what the Hades happened.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Thalia Grace
outfit

Thalia mumbled something unintelligible under her breath as the boy was pushed on her. Thalia being against the window was not comfortable anymore. She climbed on the table, and climbed down into the isle. "If anyone needs me, I'll be sleeping on the couch," she said, waving her hand. She threw herself down on the couch, snuggled herself against the back, and draped her parka over her arms to keep warm. Maybe it was that Khione kid that was giving off all of the cold.

Skylar Cross
outfit

Skye attempted to move the camper off of them, but resorted to putting him on the table. She felt his forehead, and nodded. "I mean, I'm no Apollo camper, but I'm fairly sure he just got knocked out. He's fine," she said. Skye turned her back and looked at the drivers seat. Jared probably punched him in the face. She exhaled a bit loud, and stood up. "I'll be right back," she said. Skye got out of the booth and made her way to the drivers seat.

Skye sat down in the passenger seat, keeping her eyes trained forward. Business only on this trip, she tried to tell herself. But she knew there was going to be drama on the quest. "So, what exactly is the plan here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:42 pm

I looked up, my shamrock green eyes resting on the poor dude who just got knocked out and dumped onto the table. I raised my hand and poked the guy, I think his name was Andrew, on the cheek. Yep. The dude was out cold. No one was really listening. I blinked, putting my hand back in my lap as we hit a bump and the Andrew dude whacked his head on the table. That probably didn't feel good. "Is anyone going to-" I muttered, but stopped myself. No one cared. I got a pack of ice out of the freezer put it on where he had hit his head when they hit a bump. Then, I slouched low in my seat to avoid attention.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:08 am

Jared Frost.

I looked at Skye with my eyebrow raised. I shook my head, turning my gaze back to the road.

"Well..." I thought about it for a moment and then spoke up. "I will be heading to Florida where I will get on a charter plane to The Sea of Monsters with... Thalia... and that Apollo kid. You will be heading on a plane to Greece with Andrew, the Dionysus kid, and Isabella. Now I know you are friends with Thalia and you want her with you, but two big three..." I emphasized my next word. "Kids on a plane does not sound good to any of you," I said and then continued driving, thinking of the supplies I brought with me in my backpack.

It's gonna be tough living on those islands for... well, a couple weeks at the least. Plus, I won't have any friends with, so I probably will resort to going insane... Yay...

"So you and the others should probably start planning," I said, my voice cracking slightly, thinking of how I betrayed her in Russia.

That might not have been my finest moment. But 'ey, when you have a hot girl right there in the hotel room, and you haven't gotten any for over a year, what would you do?

Then I thought about my brother. Christian. He... he had kids. A wife. I love my niece and nephew, and Lily is the best friend I could have.

Phew... maybe this wasn't the time to go on the quest... I could be sloppy, getting caught up in personal affairs.

Or maybe this was the perfect time to go. I would be so determined by my losses and failures, that I couldn't fail.

Or... could that dream be right? Could I actually die?

Only time will tell.

I felt a strange sensation in my throat and coughed several times. My eyes watered and I looked back up at the road, blinking twice. Every time I blinked, the scene changed. It would be normal road and buildings around it, the airport terminal coming near. Then it would change into a scene of chaos, gigantic bats flying overhead, destroying planes along with undead killing innocents. I blinked once more, and the scene changed to Christian, on the front of the car, smiling at me. I almost swerved off the road when I saw that. I blinked again and everything was fine.

Oh God what is happening to me?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:53 am

Skylar Cross
outfit

Skye stole a glance at him for a moment, then shook her head. "As much as I'd like to disagree with you for the sheer sake of disagreeing, I really don't think that is a good idea. Splitting up like this? What if one of our teams gets outnumbered? What then?" she asked. Skye was fine with her team. The Athena girl was someone she would want at her back in combat, the Hecate kid seemed alright when he wasn't passed out, and the Dionysus kid… Well, she didn't know what he could do. She rubbed her temple and tried to think.

"I want to at least have the highest chance of all of us getting back in one piece. 'Course with the prophecy, not sure that's gonna happen. But I still want that little glimpse of hope. I want to know that I have a chance of coming home," Skye said. She pulled her knees up on to the seat. Removing her hat, Skye's hand reached in to check for supplies. Ambrosia, nectar, sword, a few sticks of dynamite, drachmas and mortal money, some clothes, some paper, matches, and a passport. The dynamite was probably not going to get used, but who knew.

Skye put the hat back on her head. She didn't like splitting up. There was a terrible feeling in her stomach that she couldn't ignore. Maybe it was the whole flying thing. Skye had never rode a plane before, and she was sure Thalia wouldn't like it either.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:37 am

Jared Frost.

"What happens if you get outnumbered? You fight," I replied blankly, driving out to a smaller airport. I park the RV and jump out, yelling for everyone else to get out as well, and if you had bags, bring them with.

I dropped to the ground, and pulled Andrew's passport out of my pocket. I walked into the doors and looked throughout a small building where one customer was walking out to the runways, and to his plane.

I smiled and walked over to the counter. I showed them Andrew's passport and they quickly ran it through their systems. They smiled at me and told me to go out onto the runway with your friends if you had any and then look to the black plane with a purple insignia.

I nod and turn back to everyone, ushering them onward.

I walked out onto the runway and looked for a black plane... Ah! Found it! I slightly jogged over to the plane and someone had already opened the door up, steps leading to the main chamber of the plane. I walked up the stairs and looked throughout the main room.

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Embraer_Lineage_E190_Interior

Oh... oh wow. I turned into the plea and walked to one of the ends. There was a small glass hallway leading behind the wall, and I walked through it. Ohh man...

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} MK-AO981_LUXJET_20080408220417

I took a deep breath and then went to the other end of the private jet, walked through the small glass hallway, and saw this.

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} Private-Jet-Interiors-1

A freakin theater room? Seriously?

I walked back into the main room and sighed.

"I wanna go to Greece now..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Oh, wow. The plane was simply... cool and over the top, and this was just regarding the outside. I never imagined I would be flying on some kind of super sleek, black-and-chrome Lear jet. I really had no idea what was going on, and I wondered why they, the airport security being 'they', would allow a bunch of teenagers armed to the teeth with weaponry to enter American airspace. Was this a property of the Mist? The Mist was some powerfully confusing stuff. Heh. Shouldering my pack, I hopped off the RV after the power-nap on the couch next to Thalia Grace, and headed to the jet's entrance. Groaning as I held my quiver aloft, I stretched in the sunlight before hopping up the small flight of stairs- wow.

I looked directly at the sun, and I felt a lot better. My headache from the RV trip faded (did I tell you I had one coming on? Well, now you know!), and I brightened up, before ducking through the door. This was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Isabella | Rose

Isabella looked out the window of the RV. Wow, that plane was pretty impressive. Isabella walked out of the RV, slightly wondering where Skye had went. Isabella shouldered her bag a bit, examing the plane. Forget impressive, this plane was freaking awesome.

"Wow," Isabella breathed, stepping inside the plane. Isabella had never been in a jet like this before. Well, Isabella had never been on a plane before. Isabella looked around, wanting to jump around like a little kid due to her ADHD. Isabella clamed herself though before she could make a fool of her self.

"How much does this cost?" Isabella asked quietly, wondering who couold affording like this.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:16 pm

I looked up as everyone filed out and left the RV in a hurry. I looked at the slumped dude on the table. I shifted uncomfortably and got up, getting my stuff. I walked over and got a cup of water and splashed it on the dude's face. I wasn't sure if he would be mad at me or not for splashing him with water, so I just popped out of the RV and followed the group onto the plane hoping that Skye and Thalia would get him to where he needed to go safely.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:48 am

Thalia Grace
outfit

Thalia's eyes fluttered open as the RV came to a stop. She watched between almost closed eyelids as everyone filed out. She let out a groan and covered her face with her parka. Finally she threw it off of her, and stood up. She wrapped the rather lightweight jacket around her waist once again. "I don't want to do this..." she muttered under her breath. Climbing out of the RV, Thalia walked towards the plane everyone seemed to be going to. This was her second quest, the first being the Quest for Artemis.

Thalia sighed as she looked back at the RV with Skye still in it. She could still see her in the passenger seat. She caught her attention and motioned with her hand to hurry up.

Skylar Cross
outfit

Skye glanced up the window and saw Thalia waving at her to hurry up. She adjusted her cap and stood up from the passengers seat. Skye headed towards the door to the RV when she remembered Andrew on the table. Laughing a bit to herself, she took a step back. Turning to the kid still on the table, she poked him in the shoulder to see if he would wake up, but then tried again by pushing his shoulder a bit harder. She turned around again and walked out of the RV, but then once she was on the run way, turned to see if he would follow.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:27 am

Taking a seat in front of what appeared to be a MacBook on the plane, I powered on the sleek minimalist computer, booting up a familiar UI. Comfortably settling into the worn comfortable seat in front of the multimedia display, I took a look around. The heat reflected a wavy light off the tarmac, and through the window, other members of the quest were still unloading off the RV. What became of the unconscious kid? Tapping the edge of the keyboard, I awaited the bootup to complete. Was there onboard internet? Hyrulean would love this plane, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}   The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest of Champions {Private to G R E E K and S L U E H and G H O S T and B R E N N A N}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: