Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:08 pm

I grinned devileshly.Dealing with drunken idjits wasnt exactly a good time but sober idjits had aim so drunken idjits were the preffered." And exactly who is gonna make us leave?" I said smirking.I twirled my dager inbetween my fingers, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:03 pm

The thug gave the group of teenagers a wide grin, like he was waiting for some thing, or someone just cracked a joke. It turns out, he was waiting for some thing. The rest of the gang had joined the two, and were now circling around the half-bloods -- heavely armed with guns, knives; and of couse, bottles.

They all charged in synchronization. Anna, with a twirl of her staff and a few muttered words, formed an indigo force field around the group, sending the thugs flying backwards and landing on their bottoms.

"I'll ask you all again," Anna said. "Where is my cousin? Show me where Violet is right now!"

One of the gang members quickly got back up on his feet, and answered, "Don't worry about it, kid."

Melina leaped on him, her armor crushing his ribs and lungs. He gasped for air, but it escaped him due to the teenager's armored foot.
"It seems that you don't understand," she mocked, a teasing smile forming under her helmet. "We're here for a reason. If you value your lives, then I suggest that you'd do the intelligent thing and tell us the information we need. Where is Violet Jones?"

The man gasped again, but blood spewed out of his mouth. Then, a feminine voice echoed through the night sky. "I'm right here."

Anna looked directly at the approaching figure, featureless in the dark. The figure carried some sort of sharp, pointy object -- a pocket knife, perhaps. The street lights luminated the road she walked on, and her appearance became clear to all. The same silky, jet black hair. The piercing, bright blue eyes. The pale complexion and gothic makeup and clothing -- it all could only belong to one teenager.

"It's good to see you again, cousin." She stressed the word 'cousin' in disgust, like it was a word of retailiation.

Anna could only stare -- her mouth, open. This wouldn't have happened. It's all my fault. Why did I run away? Flashbacks of the two's past ran through Anna's head. She remembered the night she ran away, and left Violet all alone.

I should have stayed, she thought. It would all be okay. It wouldn't be like this!

"Violet."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:15 am

zin melion
daughter of chaos

Zin jerked her head up, so fast that white spots danced in her vision a bit. Bad choice, as usual. As she looked out, into the pressing group of what she could only describe as thugs. As whom she might know as to be Violet, she let out a guffaw. This was it? She was ready for a fight. Now that Violet was here, they would get her out of this mess, run away and not die today. As she looked into those piercing blue eyes, she gave off an uneven smile, lifting the side of her cheek to at least make a curve in her straight pink lips. "So you're the one we're supposed to get to camp? Well? What are you waiting for. Let's bust this joint!"Zin didn't really grasp the concept that their supposed rescuee doesn't need a rescue afterall.

Well, she didn't know until Travis nudges her by the side. With the sudden jolt of pain coursing through her body, she looked at Travis murderously while he replied with a cold and warning stare back.
"Hey, I know you're not the sharpest one in the shed-" Travis said nonchantly, recieving 'I'll kill you later' daggers by little Zin,"but that pocket knife doesn't really scream save me." Travis sounded as if he were right. And he were. Not really saying it out loud, the thought flashed by her mind in an instant. "Oh." [color=white]was all she could say.

"Well, do we really have to take her home? I mean, c'mon, we could beat these big kittens out of the water and all, but dragging a struggling 'victim' can seriously take an effort. Zin said, recieving curious glances that range from glares of anticipation, anger, rage and even as if she grew a head. No matter though, Zin knew what the answer it would be for Anna, for the little time they spent with each other, she knew Anna would never leave Violet. Sighing, Zin raised her open hands as if teasing everyone-even with the heed of Melina to not do it. What can she do? She was raised for fights.

In front of these little mortal's eyes, Zin pulled down her hands in abrupt motion to produce 2 equally identical swords. Throwing one vertically in the air, she heard Travis catch it, with a side comment of
"Show-off [color=white] Zin laughed, in mad hysterical sense. She was like some deadly creature. And she was loving it for every second. In a moments notice, she knew they were to fight. Muscles rigid with anticipation, she smiled. "Bring it.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Violet grinned with excitement, her eyebrows arched, and her eyes beckoning for a battle. "You're a stubborn one, aren't you?"

The words popped out of the teenager's mouth like venom. In the dark night, her appearance made her look even more frightening than normal. Anna trembled a bit. Not because of fear, but of longing. This was her cousin. What was she supposed to do? She couldn't hurt her, let alone kill her. How were they going to get Violet back to camp? She didn't want to go, and now the only option was to fight. Then again, what good would that do? Would they be able to knock her unconcious, put her on a plane with them, and return safely back to Camp Half-Blood? No, that would be the easy way out. When you're on a quest, the only thing you have left to do is get up off your feet and face fate head on, whether you like it or not.

Anna certainly didn't like it, especially since she was going up against her cousin.

"Violet." She let out a sort of wimper, her heart beating a million beats a minute. "Please, for your own safety, come to camp with us. Everything will be fine."

Violet refused to heed her cousin's words. She did nothing but look Anna in the eyes--her soft, caring brown eyes, and said, "No."

Melina, enraged by this, sprung forward. Memories of her sister Stella and she played themselves in her head like a slideshow. The teenager used every bit of emotion she had into one thrust of her sword: anger, sadness, confusion; everything. None of this did nothing but stun Violet for a short moment, but Melina ended up hurtling towards a few trashcans. A big clang rung through the air as the daughter of Athena collided with the garbage.

Satisfied with herself, Violet turned her attention back to the group once more.
"Would anyone else like to try?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:36 pm

I had watched silently as things got from bad to worse. I chuckled darkly at Violets question."Well..." ,I said raising my gun"..depend on my mood right now."Violet seemed like the kind of person I would just naturally hate. But since Sis wanted her alive and safe I guess it wasnt much of an option.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:40 am

zin melion
daughter of chaos

Zin grinned. With her sword in hand, she knew she could take on these weirdos. Or at least have a chance into standing up to them. Too busy looking these boys straight in the eye, it was a loud 'CLANG! that brought her into the reality that this wasn't an ordinary gang they were dealing. this was a gang run by a half-blood. The thought creeped into her mind, long enough to keep her at bay from charging Violet though. But, as the teen's words sank in, she gave off a smile. "I'll do it!"Zin's voice rang out loud and clear. Her words hung on the now building atmosphere, and so were other's shocked, actually. Her boldness didn't go unnoticed by all, and she didn't like the glares she recieved, but she stood her ground and faced Violet strongly.

"I'll challenge you." Zin said in such authority, no wonder she was made a cabin leader. Or was it becuase of her soldier training. Stepping one foot at a time, until she was a few feet apart, Zin never broke contact from Violet's eyes. Even as Travis tried to stop her, grabbing her arm, she shook it off easily. "Let's-" Zin said, not raising her sword. But as you'll look closely, she is ready. The air around her started to turn, rather static-like. It crackled almost instantly, and you could see Zin didn't mean it, but it came in like instinct.

"Dance."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:54 pm

"Don't hurt her, Zin," Anna warned. Though, she was taken aback as the daughter of Chaos commanded the air to rotate around her. "Please!"

"Enough, Anna." Violet looked at her cousin with contempt, curling her lip into a lopsided grin. "Wouldn't it be a shame if you returned to camp without me, knowing that you traveled all the way back to a place that you and I know we both hate because of our past? How you didn't rescue me from the danger I'm in?"

Violet's words struck at Anna hard. She had no choice.

The teenager rose her staff, a ball of fire igniting on the top. She pointed the weapon at her cousin, and flames came after the teenager. Violet, with her agility and stamina, dodged the flames with ease.
"Is that all, dear cousin? Surely that's not all you've been taught at your little camp."

As if to prove a point, Violet held out the palm of her hand, and a blast of dark, black energy engulfed the group like a smokescreen.

"Damn it! Where is she?" Melina exclaimed from an unkown location. It appeared that Violet's group knew where they were going. The thugs grabbed hold of the teenagers; their long, muscular arms securing the half-bloods.

"You're not so cocky now, are you?" Violet asked from a distance.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Little by little my ticked of meter had risen from 3-things could be better to a full blown friggin 9- I.will.kill.someone.know. I growled when one of the thugs grabbed me." Aw hell no." I stomped don my foot on the guys foot and the second he loosened his grip(more out of shock then pain) I elbowed him in the chest and took of after Violet.My eyes had changed color to a fiery red. I.Was.Pissed.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Fortunately for Violet, the smokescreen that surrounded the half-bloods kept them from finding her; that is, until the spell weared off, or someone found a way to break it. In truth, Violet was worried that Anna might have an upperhand, as they were cousins, which meant the same bloodline. They were connected, and so was their magic.

"You should watch where you're going," Violet taunted, kicking an empty trashcan in Minerva's direction. To remain safe and out of sight, the teenager moved over to the other side quickly and stealthy, crouching behind objects, and keeping her footsteps muffled.

"Violet, please! I don't want to have to hurt you!"

The sound of her cousin's voice practically annoyed her. Merciful being. Why should one show weakness to win a battle? "Anna, shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:25 am

zin melion
daughter of chaos

Zin. Was. Fast. For a girl who is half drained. Or was it more than half? Anyways, Zin definitely expected some short stunt be pulled by this girl, Violet. And it annoyed her to death how she could waste their efforts with a mere shrug. Zin climb up trash bins, up the half hanging, half broken ladder, and into the skylight of the near by two-story building. Watching intently as Violet circle around, she caught the glimps of the whole area, and how they could really survive this affair. And what she could really focus on, is how her blood boiled as the kids tie her group like little pigs up for slaughter. And she hated it. Enrage, Zin threw something, down on the rebellious daughter of Hecate. A small rock. Almost taunting, Zin wrinkled her nose and poked her tongue out. "Oi, enough of your games. It's either, you come with us with some respect left, or you come to camp asleep." Zin said, shouting down. "Either way, you're not gonna like any of it, so just come in clean dude."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Violet wasn't going to give in so easily. Catching the rock with her bare hand, she retailiated by throwing it back at Zin. "I'm better off here," she said with exasperation.

"Violet, we can take you to camp." Anna tried to sound as reassuring as possible, but her words came out as a few grunts while she tried to escape the clutches of one of the gang members. "You'd be safe there. You could meet our half-siblings and help me run the cabin-" She didn't continue her speech, seeing as it annoyed Violet -- her eyes giving off a death glare.

"In other words, let's go before we pulverise you." Melina pulled out the lance she had just recieved the night before, and lunged it at the daughter of Hecate. Violet quickly dodged it by rolling over to the side, pulling out a pistol, her knife still in the other hand.

~ Now this is when the actual battle begins, so go crazy.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 pm

I smirked seeing Violet pull out a gun. Yet again Id stayed in the shadows silent and watching. Eh, it worked so it wasnt like anybody could say shiz. I pulled out my gun and grinned. I pulled the trigger and the bullet missed her head by inches. I could hit her if I wanted too. Of coarse I didnt want to. She was still somewhat related to me."Still gonna act like a whiny kid who dosent wanna eat there vegie?" I said, venom dripping through every sylable.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:44 pm

He who doesn’t fear death
Fears nothing in life….

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 Ashley-greene

…so what’s there to be worried at the end of your life,
than what you have regretted through out it.

۩||zin||melion||۩
daughter of Chaos

Zinnia jumped down, onto a dumpster, fortunately covering her from a stray bullet. Thugs bigger than her charged, gripping their stupid crow bars. Zin merely smirked at their pittiful attempts to get her rebellious spirit down. They'd wish.

“Watch it kid! don't kick my head!” Travis protested, as Zin jumped off her position, flipping herself into the air in a sumersault. She gave of an airy laugh and shrugged his comment, langing on the balls of her feet.

“Then get your head out of my foot's way!” She warned him, with a poke of a pink tongue. Zin got her sword ready, slashing and hacking her way from one gangster to another. She was evenly matched, with some of the biggest, since she really was getting her energy depleted, but for some, they actually gave her injuries.

"Stupid kids." She muttered as one knicked her arm. Blood poured out of the hopefully non-leathal wound, and Zin's vision was getting blurry. Opening her palms towards her contender, something small, a static little red ball erupted from her hands. This manages to push her opponent back, even managed to send him flying into a collapsing wall, leaving him in the rubble. Contented, Zin fought off the remaining few that would still stand up for her. For some, well, thy'd rather try their chances on the others. This one wasn't comming down without a fight.

Travis was another matter.

Standing cornered in the alley, Travis fought bravely. Pipes that were held by the teens managed to hit nothing of him, other than the tiniest portion ends of his spiky black hair. He laughed, as the water pipes, still holding water, splashed dirty black goo on their faces. Travis was having a grand ball. He wasn't far from backing down, not now, never will. He had a fighting chance, what more could he have?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Anna followed closely behind Mini. Her body was frantic, and every move she made was almost sloppy. Her hands began to sweat; her muscles tense.

Come on, Anna. You can do this. She urged herself to keep going, but it took a lot of effort. She didn't want to fight her cousin. This whole thing wouldn't have happened if she didn't run away. This wouldn't have happened if she didn't leave Violet. Violet didn't deserve to face the wrath of Anna's father.

"I'm sorry," the teenager murmured silently to herself, igniting another flame on the top of her staff. "Please, please. Forgive me." With that said, Anna hurled another blast of fire at her cousin, only hoping that she didn't have to take Violet's life to protect her.

Violet, on the other hand, didn't mind being ganged up on. In fact, she was rather enjoying the fight -- being able to put skills to the test. Every punch, every kick and thrust of the knife; it came naturally to her. She wouldn't even think about backing down.

"I must say, this is more interesting than I expected it to be." Violet tried to stifle a laugh after dodging another of Mini and Anna's attacks. "Very."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:31 pm

I growled but stopped and backed up a little. I was gunna get my arse beat to the ground if I kept going by emotion. Being ticked off while fighting was good for some people but it made me irational and usually stabby-towards-vital-organs. I put my gun back in its holster and unsheathed my dager. The words "The strong are strong and the weak are dead." glittered, as if the blade somehow knew it was about to be used. I ran at Violet gain, this time baing a bit more rational. I slashed at her stomach and followed that with a kick directed towards her left knee.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:14 am

Sometimes life just couldn’t stop bringing you down,
and you just can’t help but get dragged…

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 RasmusLedin

….but unlike you, there’s still me in the world,
Who just can’t stop but find happiness in misery.

ѱ||travis||novale|| ѱ
[color=white]son of Poseidon

As Travis finished off another one of the gangster, he noticed Mini drive off into Violet's direction, knives in hand. “No!” Travis yelled, knowing that Violet could do who-knows-what. Clearly, she has no intention of letting anyone drag her alive.

Travis came up, to eventually talk Mini out of it. He could've swore he saw the glint of mischeviousness -something that hinted in his eyes all of the time- in her eyes as well. This isn't good.

“Oi! What are you supposed to do? Leave me with these sorry asses?” Travis heard Zin yell out into his right side. As he turned his head, he saw something trailing down her arm, same shade of red that trailed down the side of her mouth. Her silver eyes held a determined expression but he knew, she was exhausted and tired, from the way her shoulders were slumped down, weak. But still, even fragile, Zin finished off another thug, as she spoke, in her own way. Feeling a sense of awe, Travis replied snidely, “You can handle it babe.”

He said, still running. Sword in hand, he was a few meters apart from the heart of the group, when he somehow, in the depths of pressure, how they could somehow stand a chance. “Hey, Violet!” Travis yelled, to the girl his age. “Chew on this!” His voice, deep for his age, filled the air, right before a tidal wave of dark, dirty water crashed down, too weirdly placed to be normal.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:40 am

As Melina ran over to help Zin with the rest of the thugs, the battle raged on bewtween Violet and the three other questers: Anna, Mini, and Travis.

While Mini slashed with her knife, Violet used the palm of her hand to swipe away the girl's arm. Following that attack, Mini kicked, but Violet held on to her foot and brought it up to the point where Mini would lose balance and fall on her bum.

Hearing Travis' battle cry, Violet had to think fast before the black, gooey water could collapse on her. Magic. Magic.
"Aspida!" With the command of Violet's word in ancient Greek, she held her arms above her head, forming a shield of black energy above her; the water falling to the ground in a cicle around her.

She had to admit, though; this wasn't going to be easy. She knew what she was up against: a group of half-bloods trained at a training facility all the way in Rhode Island. Violet had to find someway to beat them, or escape.

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:35 am

Fears nothing in life….

http://www.tylershields.com/images/ashley-greene/ashley-greene.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

۩||zin||melion||۩
daughter of Chaos

Zin could barely survive now. The last one had really placed on a fight. And she did too, but her chances of having still energy left are slim to none. It was just about she was to give up hope when she hear Travis charge.

Zin's gotta hand it to him, he is very persistent. As she heard the water crash into nothing but what she expected to be violet, a small dome of what she could only say as energy emerged unharmed. Zin muttered a curse in Greek and got her sword, which laid limp on the floor.

This was getting crazy. She'll have to help.
“Travis! Cover!” Zin said, or more of commanded to the other guy. Luckily, he guessed she meant what he thought, and he threw his sword like a dagger at the guy at Zin's feet, trying to catch up to her stamina-exerting speed. As Violet's magic disappeared, a heavily armed, heavily angry Zin charged her.

"I've had it with your games! tired- tired- TIRED!" Zin screeched. She thrusted her sword to Violet's abdomen, the sword sparkling under the sun. As if knowing Violet would either dodge or get hit, Zin twirled off to the right-forward, and a sword magically emerged from her other hand, slashing the air again, back to Violet's body. She stepped on her foot, knowing this would stop her for atleast a while, and Zin let go of her other sword, sending a knuckle to Violet's face. This was personal.

and throughout the anger, past the rage, Zin could only think of how she's to apologise to Anna on hurting her rebellious cousin.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:57 am

Turn out the lights.
Feed the fire,
'Til my soul breaks free.
My heart is high,
As the waves above me.
The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 An
And I, I will remember how to fly.
Unlock the heavens in my mind.
Follow my love back,
Through the same secret door.
| A N N A | J O N E S |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | H E C A T E |

Anna had sent a lazer-like blast at Violet, but immediately regretted it. Not only did it penetrate the shield she used to defend herself, but tazed her, and put her on her knees.

After that, the only thing Anna could she was her cousin. The whole scenery was black, and the teenager's knees cringed. No . . . This wasn't supposed to happen! She could only help to think about all the great times she and her cousin had before in the past, and now all of that being thrown away by a battle that was supposed to be served as a good purpose--to bring Violet home peacefully. Now, those chances were one to nothing.

When she snapped back to reality, she was Zin charging toward her injured cousin, her sword raised, and her facial expression clearly showing anger. "Zin, no! Don't do it!" She was too late to stop her, as Zin's sword had already pierced the abdomen of Violet.

Anna ran over to her cousin, the blood forming a pool around them, and staining the cabin leader's black combat boots.
"You can't die on me, Violet," she said soothingly as Violet breathed heavily. She placed a hand on the injury, and focused all of her power, a white form of light igniting in Anna's hand. After a few moments, the wound was healed, but the cut remained. There was only so much magic could do.

From the amount of energy drained from the battle, Anna felt a little dizzy after healing her cousin. Her eyes closed involuntarily and she fell back, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:09 am

Fears nothing in life…

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 Ashley-greene

۩||zin||melion||۩
daughter of Chaos

Zin knew she had done it. Close to fainting herslef, Zin tried to not close her eyes. She knew, if she did, there were no more double takes, and that could possibly kill her. Fast. Still, she felt weak in the knees and light headed. The thugs had backed down though, like lost sheep, unknowing of what to do and completely lost. Zin took an effort in shaking her head muttering crazed words to them under her breath. “Well, what now? We subdued her, kinda.” Zin sighed. Was this the worst moment she's got to be in. She was a kid, and dragging two kids to camp seemed impossible to her.

"Wait. I think- I think we could heal her first. It would be a shame, and weird not to. Or would you rather have to lug them around ike luggage?" Travis asked, rasing an eyebrow, but already kneeling next to the two girls. Bringing up a water bottle, he rinsed the wound clean of blood, or what was left of it, thanks to Anna, and began to place his hands over Violet's, like protecting her. Zin would've screamed him to stop, logically thinking how she could turn on them, and they'll be one man down, but she didn't have energy for that. She just leaned on a near by wall, keeping her own wounds clean with some water.

Travis' brows furrowed as he concentrated. Please, please, he whispered. And then, before his eyes, the wound cleared up. Like the water was patching off the horrid gap in her abdomen. That should do the trick...all they needed now was Anna....
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alien nation.
Where everything isn't meant to be okay.
The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 314054_227321243987544_189064994479836_689488_1752157_n
Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones who're meant to follow.
For that's enough to argue.
| V I O L E T | J O N E S |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | H E C A T E |

"Come on, Violet! Let's go play!" The voice of a 3-year-old Anna echoed through the Jones' household. 5-year-old Violet could only stare, stone-faced; then a grin forming. "Okay," she said calmly, and not as enthusiastically as Anna.

The scene shifted to the backyard of the house. Training dummies crafted by the two were placed in the ground, some half torn, and others surviving with only small rips in the fabric.

"Yay, yay! Violet, let's practice our my-gac!" Violet gave a small laugh at her cousin's mispronounciation, covering her lips with her hand. "It's magic, Anna."

"Play, play!" And so the two were off, casting any spell they wished on the dummies.

The scence changed again, this time showing 3-year-old Anna down on the grass crying.

"Anna . . ." Violet murmured, loud enough for Zin, Travis, Mini, and Melina to hear. "Are you okay?"

The toddler's imaged changed to an older Anna, 13-years-old. The background around her became the alley the battle had been fought in, before the two were injured. She still cried, and Violet understood.

The teenager put all of her will power into breaking out of unconciousness. Anna's hurt, she thought. I have to help her!

Violet's eyes slowly opened, her blue eyes scanning the half-bloods that looked down on her. She felt something on her hand, which was odd considering her whole body was numb. It was another's hand--Travis, was it? She tried for a small smile, and closed her eyes again, but remained awake.

Anna's safe.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:40 pm

I kneeled next to Anna, glad that she was ok. I sighed and shoock my hair out which was now wet because Id been outside of Violets circle that protected her from the water."So..um...what now?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why.
The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 1293479855_5948_full

It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
| M E L I N A | J O H N S O N |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | A T H E N A |

Before Violet's subconcious outbursts, Melina had quickly taken action; feeling the pulses of the two teenagers in their necks and wrists.

"They still have a pulse," she announced, "but it would probably be best if we brought them back to camp. We need to get them to the infirmary, stat."

Melina couldn't help but think about the relationship of Anna and Violet. Would it be absolutely destroyed once this quest was over? Will Violet realize how much her cousin cares for her? It wasn't her place to interfere with family matters, but she refused to let them hate each other. After all they've been put through; after all the suffering, constant quarrling between the Joneses would be completely unhealthy. Melina would understand.

~ When they get back, would you like to continue in the infirmary?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:17 am

~Oh suuuure. :]

Sometimes life just couldn’t stop bringing you down,
and you just can’t help but get dragged…

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 RasmusLedin

….but unlike you, there’s still me in the world,
Who just can’t stop but find happiness in misery.

ѱ||travis||novale|| ѱ
son of Poseidon

Travis sighed deeply. There were in no danger anymore. Or at least for a while. As far from danger half-bloods could ever be. “Great. We've got two unconsious half-bloods, one injured and two draining of energy and one...I don't know what to list myself under. Now what?”

Travis wasn't a whiner, but he could see the impossible task that awaited them. C'mon, seriously? Were they getting things better by fighting fate and bringing this kid around?

“Well, I could use some healing Mr. Lover boy-man.” Zin snorted in a half-meant joke. She tried her best to look strong, but amidst her weakest times. “Okay, I'm gonna file myself under hopelessly lost and tired.” Travis concluded, not wandering his eyes from Violet's sleeping body. It was only then, did he notice why Zin would say such things. He was still holding Violet. Turning a cute shade of cherry red, Travis coughed uncomfortably.

“Now what?” He asked, trying not to sound embarassed as he felt. “How about I chuck you to Long Isaland and then you'd go back to us with some moral support. Jeeze, you'd think a guy could be useful in the quest- especially since he's some sort of son of Posiedon- then you'd find him googling over the local townsfolk.” Zin babbled, getting her ADHD past her loss of strength. At the end, Zin slid down the brick wall, making a blotted line of blood on the beige, and run down exterior. “Shuddup dude. It's a good thing you're a girl...” Travis let the threat hang, enough for her to fill in the blanks. But the way Zin smiled teased him more than he did to her. It made him kind of angry, but in some way he knew, she had a point. He has been watching her, the way she moved.

And Travis had a weird mixture of anger and awe on the little girl. But for now, he kept his face neutral. Even as his cheeks were a shade of baby pink.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why.
The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 1293479855_5948_full

It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
| M E L I N A | J O H N S O N |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | A T H E N A |

Being the daughter of Athena, Melina was supposed to know how to get out of these situations. This time, however, her mind went blank. They could always travel by the sea with Travis, but there was also her own safety to take into account. Unfortunately, Poseidon and Athena didn't get along too well, so if Melina ever got near the water, then she was probably the first--or only--target.

"I am not getting on another plane. I respect Zeus and everything, but I am not having another repeat of last time. Violet's gang is still out there, and they might even be trying to get her back."

After experiencing the dangers quests had to offer and just regular city life, Melina knew not to ever let her guard down. There had to be some way they could get back safely. Anna could shadow travel a little bit, but she was unconcious. Zin could, but she obviously isn't in the condition to do so. The group still wasn't sure what Violet was capable of, and she was still out cold. All hope seemed to be lost.

"Don't look at me for all the answers. I have no idea how to get back to camp safely without being ambushed. Who knows, they could be back any second."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next